Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe (21623 Views)

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status / 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 9:34am On May 15, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Hahaha i was actually sick sef
Oh sorry. How are u now?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 9:44am On May 15, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Wsalam, I've bn off due to some personal issues... Eid mubarak

Haven't bn here too in a while
Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum. I missed u.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Sified(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2022
Congratulations, I wish you a blissful state there
fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806388/59k-job-south-west-140k

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

But the heat is sometimes unbearable.

Overall I'll give the state a 6/10.

I love my work
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Justmesagi: 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Gomojamm:
how far babe? How u dey prepare for eid? grin grin Make I enter Gombe motor come chop turkey for your side grin grin
grin grin

So u deleted your former handle because u wanted to hide yourself? grin

Leave the babe for me. You have no means to cater for her so....
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:50pm On May 15, 2022
Gomojamm:
Oh sorry. How are u now?

I'm fine alhamdllh
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:51pm On May 15, 2022
Gomojamm:
Taqabalallahu minna wa minkum. I missed u.

Thanks, where's my eid gift?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 9:51am On May 16, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Thanks, where's my eid gift?
grin grin
Weytin u want sef? grin

I wanted to come there to come gift u a serious and mych more romantic something but you weren't on line. grin

Unforgettable gift is the best!
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:17am On May 16, 2022
Gomojamm:
grin grin
Weytin u want sef? grin

I wanted to come there to come gift u a serious and mych more romantic something but you weren't on line. grin

Unforgettable gift is the best!

Hehehe i was thinking a $1000 wristwatch grin

True tho, I'd love that

How's your side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 1:16pm On May 16, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

True tho, I'd love that

How's your side?
Don't worry, with the help of Allah, I will buy u that and more someday.

Alhamdulillahi.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Justmesagi: 9:34pm On May 17, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

True tho, I'd love that

How's your side?
Give me a chance to prove worth. I am rich. I am handsome. I am romantic.

I have not seen that boy Gomojam but I am sure he is a poor, average looking, lazy gold digger. You need to be careful, dear.

Looking at you, you are from a well to do family but he isn't. He once said here that he came from a very poor background.

Pls consider me. I can forgive him because of u.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:22am On May 18, 2022
Justmesagi:
Give me a chance to prove worth. I am rich. I am handsome. I am romantic.

I have not seen that boy Gomojam but I am sure he is a poor, average looking, lazy gold digger. You need to be careful, dear.

Looking at you, you are from a well to do family but he isn't. He once said here that he came from a very poor background.

Pls consider me. I can forgive him because of u.

Lol u may be rich and handsome from outside, buh ur post just showed how ugly u r from the inside.... U don't have to pull someone down to make urself feel better

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2022
Gomojamm:
Don't worry, with the help of Allah, I will buy u that and more someday.

Alhamdulillahi.

I was kidding lol, nah capital be that shaa

It'll be foolish to waste such amount on petty items instead of investing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Justmesagi: 1:55pm On May 18, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol u may be rich and handsome from outside, buh ur post just showed how ugly u r from the inside.... U don't have to pull someone down to make urself feel better
You don't have to be so mean to me. After all u don't know what happened between us that is making me to stalk him. He is a cunning Yoruba bastard. Don't mind his pretence of silence.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 3:07pm On May 18, 2022
Justmesagi:
You don't have to be so mean to me. After all u don't know what happened between us that is making me to stalk him. He is a cunning Yoruba bastard. Don't mind his pretence of silence.

I apologize for bn mean, and its ur fault tho

Thats bw u two, u shouldn't have involved me

U should sort it out urselves
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2022
fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806388/59k-job-south-west-140k

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

But the heat is sometimes unbearable.

Overall I'll give the state a 6/10.

I love my work
Congratulations bro!
I'm in Gombe too (Federal Low Cost)
Which side you dey?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by fmcjunior(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Congratulations bro!
I'm in Gombe too (Federal Low Cost)
Which side you dey?

Orji Estate
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
fmcjunior:

Orji Estate
Wow!
Congratulations Sir.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by ogwuche4u(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hey bro....how is gombe? Trust you are doing great there.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by aygafsam11(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Wow!
Congratulations Sir.

I'm also in gombe close to GSU.... Welcome and Congratulations by the way
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Unlimitk(m): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2023
aygafsam11:

I'm also in gombe close to GSU.... Welcome and Congratulations by the way
Pls Is there job opportunities there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To / Why Many Nigerian School Dropouts Never Make It In Life / Union Bank Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.