Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe (21625 Views)

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status / 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by tonididdy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Give away for what?
You are one of the people typing rubbish discouraging him.....a place you've not been before and know nothing about the people's culture and ways of life.

To fellow Nairalander, if you have any opportunity to work in the North please don't hesitate to do so.
This country is very beautiful and endowed. You can only notice and appreciate Nigeria if you move across the regions and not sitting down somewhere in a Oshogbo or Aba and Ahoada saying rubbish about Nigeria.
... So oshogbo, aba and ahoada nor be Nigeria.
Oga shove your north up your asx, I have no business there and do nor Intend to visit either.
Or is it not same north we read bandit and bandit sympathizers every damn second angry
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by frankputer: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Codeye:

Thank You boss! Do they accept IJMBE. I had 13 point?

YES
All Nigerian University Standards.
NUC Standard

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Give away for what?
You are one of the people typing rubbish discouraging him.....a place you've not been before and know nothing about the people's culture and ways of life.

To fellow Nairalander, if you have any opportunity to work in the North please don't hesitate to do so.
This country is very beautiful and endowed. You can only notice and appreciate Nigeria if you move across the regions and not sitting down somewhere in a Oshogbo or Aba and Ahoada saying rubbish about Nigeria.

You add Ahoada join. grin grin grin
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Awise09(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Congratulations!!! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Most of the people discouraging you then have never been to the north.
sometimes I just wonder how we southeastern and west do hate our selves, come to north see the people will think they are backwards enjoy good road, water, light, even some villages enjoy good light without paying kobo with good transformer.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by a2d3rew(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Enjoy ur self bro, gombe no get problem for road, I love the city also.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Codeye(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
frankputer:

YES
All Nigerian University Standards.
NUC Standard
Thanks once again. Please Check my signature. Let chat on WhatsApp
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Saintinoo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806388/59k-job-south-west-140k

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

But the heat is sometimes unbearable.

Overall I'll give the state a 6/10.

I love my work
Oga, remove Lagos, Gombe has the best road network than the entire Southwest. I guess you now live in Tumfere or federal low-cost Gombe.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by diplomat058(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Redstorm:
Bad belle. Someone just secured a new job and all you can offer is negative statement

That advise is not bad belle. That's a brilliant strategic planning. It's cause we lack foresight and fail to plan that we are in this sorry state in the first place. The expansive and infectious effects of crime suggest that more and more northern perimeters will be engulfed, given the current FG's weak response. Also, intensification of anti-terror fights imply that the fleeing terrorists will seek refuge in serene closebys that afford them the time and coverage to restrategize. Often times, the Boko boys go to Chad and Niger, I wouldn't be surprised to see them turning southwards to Gombe and even the NC/MB

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by nitt: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Most of the people saying trash about the North have never seen the North.

God helped you that you used your sense & grabbed this rare chance if not, this opportunity for don leave you for road.

Many Nigerians are ignorant about their country, yet they talk as if they know better than God himself.

Enjoy your new life op
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by aygafsam11(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

I love my work

Welcome to Gombe Bozz... If you wanna hangout... Buzz me up... Good luck

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Saintinoo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Queseda:

I always laugh at some of you people from the south who think the north is backward. We have everything for good life just that the insecurity is only problem but Gombe is still safer than Lagos and the whole south
Oga be as it is, the North is still backward, that is if you understand what backward is.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Slimdaddy27(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
ANY JOB OPPORTUNITY BRO KINDLY HIT ME UP PLEASE 08105132737

HND HOLDER
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Germi9: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work
Howfar brother man ,do you guys need a Surveyor

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by CaptainAyub: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exjoker:
GOMBE is one of the safest state in the North East or Nigeria at large. You will hardly hear of any killing like it take place in other part of the country. Though like any state in Nigeria it also have problem of kidnapping...
Them kill person well well during post election crises in 2011.
Gombe is roughly 40% Christian and 60 Muslims.
Such states can erupt anytime

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Parachoko: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Awise09:
sometimes I just wonder how we southeastern and west do hate our selves, come to north see the people will think they are backwards enjoy good road, water, light, even some villages enjoy good light without paying kobo with good transformer.
You mean people do not pay for power supply? shocked
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Exjoker(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Them kill person well well during post election crises in 2011.
Gombe is roughly 40% Christian and 60 Muslims.
Such states can erupt anytime
that is why I didn't rule out the possibility of violence in the state. By the way, election violence is a common thing in every state in the country. There was a time bokoram where terrorising the state too. But for now, we can say the state is peaceful by standard compare to other states in the country...
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by TheScientist: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Here is my advice as someone who has lived in the north for morethan 15years. 1. If you are a christian, don't talk about islam. What is not blasphemy to you, may be blasphemy to them. Don't even mention Muhammed.
2. If you are not a christian, get yourself anti-metal charm. Almost all northerners walk around with knives. Those knives are not for fashion. They use them at free will without provocation. Those anti-metal powder, charm or cream are so cheap that you won't believe they work. They actually work(please, i'm not trying to promote them). I used them while i was in secondary school and they worked wonder. All the attacks from petty thieve ended in futility as their knives couldn't penetrate me. Though, i've stopped using them. I no longer need them.
3. NEVER, i repeat NEVER run away if you are accused of any crime. The moment you make an attempt, everyone there will assume you are quilty and that will be the end. Stand and clear yourself. There are reasonable ones among them
4. Learn to speak hausa

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by onadana: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Soffyh:
Congratulations brother,my Best advice for you is to minimize ur traveling,gombe no safe oo undecided don't mind nairalander o

Gombe is super safe.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by phemmyfour: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work
Wrong move, hope you LL be alive to change your mind before it's too late
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Queseda: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Saintinoo:

Oga be as it is, the North is still backward, that is if you understand what backward is.
Okay Mr forward
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Feelings79: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
vivalavida:
Bandit go still locate there. It is just with time. As the military keeps chasing them, they will be running into new locations and opening up new frontiers.
Be careful and always be ready to exit that place.
For now, it's relatively safer than most places in Nigeria, including the South

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by lazborn(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
That is not true, Gombe is very safe, I've been in Gombe since 2018.

Soffyh:
Congratulations brother,my Best advice for you is to minimize ur traveling,gombe no safe oo undecided don't mind nairalander o

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Connected1: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
I saw your story, so long you like the environment then it's okay.
TheScientist:
Here is my advice as someone who has lived in the north for morethan 15years. 1. If you are a christian, don't talk about islam. What is not blasphemy to you, may be blasphemy to them. Don't even mention Muhammed.
2. If you are not a christian, get yourself anti-metal charm. Almost all northerners walk around with knives. Those knives are not for fashion. They use them at free will without provocation. Those anti-metal powder, charm or cream are so cheap that you won't believe they work. They actually work(please, i'm not trying to promote them). I used them while i was in secondary school and they worked wonder. All the attacks from petty thieve ended in futility as their knives couldn't penetrate me. Though, i've stopped using them. I no longer need them.
3. NEVER, i repeat NEVER run away if you are accused of any crime. The moment you make an attempt, everyone there will assume you are quilty and that will be the end. Stand and clear yourself. There are reasonable ones among them
4. Learn to speak hausa
I just hope you can keep up with these rules our bro here has said.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Quim2: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work

Bro how are the women There?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by AgentGoat: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Give away for what?

Can you show me the place i type that rubbish discouraging him?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Bluntemperor: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Queseda:

I always laugh at some of you people from the south who think the north is backward. We have everything for good life just that the insecurity is only problem but Gombe is still safer than Lagos and the whole south

Yinmu!
Gombe,is safer than Lagos indeed!
Na so una deceived Nigerians and una self that Lagos is this,Lagos is that, and una run go Abuja by Babagida regime during his inglorious June 12 and up till today,Abuja reputation as a Unity -FC been highly deceptive!
Now,how is Abuja fairings in all indices of national development- crimes,terrorism, kidnapping, dirty, traffic jams,corruption and wastages,etc, except for its beautiful building,built by the Politicians to hide their loots,Lagos is far the most prosperous State and will remained so in this Century!
God bless Lagos State
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Sheriman(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Awise09:
Just like me also been my first time in Kastina I saw a lot of good roads network in the state with less vehicles. Good electricity while we are here down South claiming we are better off them.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Funkybabee(f): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations bro

Biko if u have any vacancy for we madam, let us know
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by 1F30M4(f): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations OP. Wishing you greater achievements, always be cautious as well.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by ajerimitan: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Have you ever been emptied out? Have you worked for years and almost arrived and only to come out of the place with nothing except your life? What is your risk management tactics? You are taking a very high risk with a very high reward you are in a very volatile environment. Have an exit strategy invest in only what you can afford to walk away from. Besides Gombe is not that volatile but it can be.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by deebrownneymar: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Stay safe bro. Be very security conscious. Congrats!
fmcjunior:

I love my work
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you finding love in gombe, I see the girl's people asking you to ensure 100 lashes for the horsewhip as proof that you're man enough to marry their daughter.

I see you collapsing after the 20th whip, I see you hospitalized, I see you forgetting about the girl and joining Nairaland redpill gang after your full recovery.

This I have seen.

Thanks but I'm from gombe and I've never seen or heard someone getting whipped cuz of marriage.... Have a nice day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Many Nigerian School Dropouts Never Make It In Life / Union Bank Aptitude Test / Mortgage Bank Recruitment 2017 (12 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.