Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe (21626 Views)

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status / 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by NiceMen: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Congratulations!!! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Most of the people discouraging you then have never been to the north.
That does not mean the North is safe though going by what is happening there. I hope he gets a better job that will take him out of that place...
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by ARmanx(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just be careful of the Kalare boys Gombe can be rough at times Tred very carefully
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by nabeelbabs: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Welcome to Gombe, i was born and raised in gombe and i can tell you this, its one of the safest cities in the north, please enjoy your stay and visit places like markay restaurants or havilla ice cream for some leisure bro

fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806388/59k-job-south-west-140k

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

But the heat is sometimes unbearable.

Overall I'll give the state a 6/10.

I love my work
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by nabeelbabs: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
ARmanx:
Just be careful of the Kalare boys Gombe can be rough at times Tred very carefully

Lol that was years ago about 5 or more. Now Gombe is one of the safest cities to go. Believe me i was born and raised there
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Peace1993: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Soffyh:
Congratulations brother,my Best advice for you is to minimize ur traveling,gombe no safe oo undecided don't mind nairalander o
Stay there and be believing everything on social media.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Ahmed0336(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
NiceMen:
That does not mean the North is safe though going by what is happening there. I hope he gets a better job that will take him out of that place...

Have you been to Gombe?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by merits(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

I love my work

Always watch your back, because Bandits are everywhere.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Thanks but I'm from gombe and I've never seen or heard someone getting whipped cuz of marriage.... Have a nice day
grin grin grin That has always scared me though.

I saw a ring on your finger. Are u engaged? grin grin
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Kola5281(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congrats bro...Gombe is actually a very peaceful place, i had my first degree in Gombe State University but still on the look out for jobs sha, may God help us.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Iamzik: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Congrats. My advice is to avoid womanising and runs girls.
If you wan do, get a stable and loyal partner

If he wan do....
The "do" no get name?☺️
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by BoiCute(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work

Congratulations bro. Do well to hit me up incase you need some help
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Say what you know.

I don't know of Gombe but in kebbi, kidnapping is getting rampant.
kidnapping in Kebbi? You are a big liar
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Myketuale(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Congratulations!!! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Most of the people discouraging you then have never been to the north.

Bro pls I want to make an enquiry.
It's about QNET I don't know if have ever heard of it.
I want to know how legit is the stuff?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by daytenian: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
I just hope their is no insecurity there!
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you finding love in gombe, I see the girl's people asking you to ensure 100 lashes for the horsewhip as proof that you're man enough to marry their daughter.

I see you collapsing after the 20th whip, I see you hospitalized, I see you forgetting about the girl and joining Nairaland redpill gang after your full recovery.

This I have seen.

This guy no go kee me with grin
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Ahmed0336(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Myketuale:

Bro pls I want to make an enquiry.
It's about QNET I don't know if have ever heard of it.
I want to know how legit is the stuff?

Honestly, I have no idea what QNET is
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gomojamm:
grin grin grin That has always scared me though.

I saw a ring on your finger. Are u engaged? grin grin

You must've forgotten Muslim ladies wearing rings doesnt mean they're engaged

3 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Elluminated: 2:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Cute, I admire your culture, I don't mind you telling me more. Can i pm?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 5:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Ok nice.

Why am I always thinking about u sef? O dabi pe moti yo ife re ooo. grin

U said u understand some Yoruba.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by paulolee(m): 5:38am On Apr 19, 2022
faithfull18:

cheesy grin grin You sef, you didn't go to places like Garki and Wuse, you went straight up to Asokoro grin grin
I no know naaaaa......dey didn't tell me
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by MadamOk(f): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Congratulations
More grace to your endeavors
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Joshuajay4: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2022
This is why, this platform remains the best.
you get sincere answers and a bit of sarcasm too grin grin grin

congratulations to you. May the good Lord preserve you and the job
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Idaytesj29(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work

Congratulations bro. What business opportunities do you have for me there? Either from your company or in Gombe there? Thanks
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Favemmzar200(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work
Congratulations, I stay in Gombe too, the light issue is recent, we used to enjoy ALMOST constant light before!
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gomojamm:
Ok nice.

Why am I always thinking about u sef? O dabi pe moti yo ife re ooo. grin

U said u understand some Yoruba.

Lol, how u doing?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Elluminated:

Cute, I admire your culture, I don't mind you telling me more. Can i pm?

Sure, I'd love to

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol, how u doing?
Mama I dey oo. How's fasting going? I believe we got alot to talk about after the holy month.

If u were in Lagos I would have loved to go out with u.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Sure, I'd love to
how far babe? How u dey prepare for eid? grin grin Make I enter Gombe motor come chop turkey for your side grin grin
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Gomojamm: 2:28pm On May 14, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

Lol, how u doing?
Salam alaikum. Hope u are fine? I sent mail, I mentioned you here still no reply.

Abi shey I did wrong ni? Let me apologise.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by redeff06: 3:22am On May 15, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work

.....and make sure you don't at any time blaspheme their religion, also pray not to encounter herdsmen or boko boys while there
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:16am On May 15, 2022
Gomojamm:
Salam alaikum. Hope u are fine? I sent mail, I mentioned you here still no reply.

Abi shey I did wrong ni? Let me apologise.

Wsalam, I've bn off due to some personal issues... Eid mubarak

Haven't bn here too in a while
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:17am On May 15, 2022
Gomojamm:
how far babe? How u dey prepare for eid? grin grin Make I enter Gombe motor come chop turkey for your side grin grin

Hahaha i was actually sick sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mortgage Bank Recruitment 2017 (12 Vacant Positions) / Union Bank Aptitude Test / Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.