Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe (21635 Views)

Npower: NEXIT Code Now Working, Please Check And Confirm Your Status / 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? / Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by id4sho(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
wink
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Iseoluwani: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congrats man. God bless your hustle

Lemme ask, is their currency stronger than ours?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by LydayBobo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gombe is a lovely place. I was there once for two weeks. Just like Oshogbo. I will ask a friend the location of Iya Nuru that sells Amala but the meat is quite big cos cow is cheap. Happy meating bro.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Bayyajidda(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Soffyh:
Congratulations brother,my Best advice for you is to minimize ur traveling,gombe no safe oo undecided don't mind nairalander o

Come on, Gombe is safe, compared to many states in Nigeria. Mind you, I stay in Maiduguri and served in Gombe.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Specialvoice: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations to you... Am playing this to thank God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ6-0pFyvU
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by jboixxx: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations! Gombe is a good state and friendly peeps.
6/10 for Gombe? 7½ is better.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Redstorm(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bad belle. Someone just secured a new job and all you can offer is negative statement

vivalavida:
Bandit go still locate there. It is just with time. As the military keeps chasing them, they will be running into new locations and opening up new frontiers.
Be careful and always be ready to exit that place.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Bayyajidda(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yenefer:
South? SW, SE, or SS there's nothing like just south

But there's something like North.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Oblizdahfuture: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Welcome To my State....... Experience the Best.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by jboixxx: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bayyajidda:

But there's something like North.
Hahahaha. Na so life be o. All Norths na north but south no be South.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by FrankAkowe: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congrats to you.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by dmedicare(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good luck
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by kriss27(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806388/59k-job-south-west-140k

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

But the heat is sometimes unbearable.

Overall I'll give the state a 6/10.

I love my work
Do they have good power supply?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Mom007(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Enjoy your stay in the north. If not for insecurity, the north is a very nice area o. Just dont get too comfortable there. Work and save as much as you can. Keep your ears to the ground and no careless movement. May God keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exjoker:
GOMBE is one of the safest state in the North East or Nigeria at large. You will hardly hear of any killing like it take place in other part of the country. Though like any state in Nigeria it also have problem of kidnapping...
Gombe and Kebi are the safest states in Nigeria, You can hardly hear about killing, kidnapping, ritual killings or religious crisis in those two states.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by faithfull18(f): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
paulolee:
nice n wish u well..
but u really ger mind to follow online opinions o..
remember when I plannes visiting abuja n online friends said its cheap to stay there..
I planned visiting for 3 days bt after I read online opinion, I increase my stay to 1 month..
after I stay for asokoro wit d dangerous prices of commodities, I leave abj a broke man after 4 days n I realized dt abuja isn't meant for d broke me..
cheesy grin grin You sef, you didn't go to places like Garki and Wuse, you went straight up to Asokoro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by LeoDeKing: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Gombe and Kebi are the safest states in Nigeria, You can hardly hear about killing, kidnapping, ritual killings or religious crisis in those two states.
Say what you know.

I don't know of Gombe but in kebbi, kidnapping is getting rampant.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by eanagor(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gombe is currently safe and peaceful... I have spent More than 20 years and still counting....nevertheless,congratulations hope to meet you someday!

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by tempusfugit: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Use your head, south generally, anywhere
Yenefer:
South? SW, SE, or SS there's nothing like just south
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Sirchiboy: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:
I sought for people's opinions about staying back to work in the southwest with an average pay or work in Gombe that pays up to twice than the southwest.
This is the link of the thread. And I'm grateful it was on the front page for some days.

I'm currently working in Gombe and the place is kinda dope for the Northeast setting. Transportation and food prices is cheap. I was even surprised to see the state has a good road network.

I love my work
Come employ me in your company boss
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Codeye(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
eanagor:
Gombe is currently safe and peaceful... I have spent More than 20 years and still counting....nevertheless,congratulations hope to meet you someday!
How about University in the state? Please I'm looking for a Uni with cheap tuition fee. To complete my education.
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by TheCOAS: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gombe is the most peaceful and most beautiful State in the North....m relocating to Gombe soon.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by frankputer: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Codeye:

How about University in the state? Please I'm looking for a Uni with cheap tuition fee. To complete my education.

Federal University Kashere, 27k returning student.
New student 30k

Gombe state University
Non-indeg around 50k art
Non-indeg around 70 Science
non-indeg medicine 100+

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by TheScientist: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
frankputer:
Congratulations

nice , which location in GM ?
I'm not saying the person asking this question is a bad person. However, becareful when answering this type of question. We no wan hear say dem don kidnap you. Someone above me is even saying you should snap the area and upload.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by Codeye(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
frankputer:

Federal University Kashere, 27k returning student.
New student 30k

Gombe state University
Non-indeg around 50k art
Non-indeg around 70 Science
non-indeg medicine 100+
Thank You boss! Do they accept IJMBE. I had 13 point?
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by adolfHitler1934: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work
Gombe is beautiful place and has an equal population of Christians and Moslems.
I'll advice you to be very careful with their girls because they are givers. They don't hoard the commodity there. Sex is a way of life for them over there. Lovely and friendly people, I must add.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by LaconicINC: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see you finding love in gombe, I see the girl's people asking you to ensure 100 lashes for the horsewhip as proof that you're man enough to marry their daughter.

I see you collapsing after the 20th whip, I see you hospitalized, I see you forgetting about the girl and joining Nairaland redpill gang after your full recovery.

This I have seen.
you no well o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by adolfHitler1934: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
AgentGoat:
Do giveaway then my guy.
Give away for what?
You are one of the people typing rubbish discouraging him.....a place you've not been before and know nothing about the people's culture and ways of life.

To fellow Nairalander, if you have any opportunity to work in the North please don't hesitate to do so.
This country is very beautiful and endowed. You can only notice and appreciate Nigeria if you move across the regions and not sitting down somewhere in a Oshogbo or Aba and Ahoada saying rubbish about Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by ufuosman(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by seyoops4u: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
fmcjunior:

I love my work

Nigeria would have been a good place but insecurity has ruined everything..

Smh
Re: Thanks For Your Inputs. I'm Now Working In Gombe by tonididdy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
My advice : nor too shine shine, keep it simple and unoticed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mortgage Bank Recruitment 2017 (12 Vacant Positions) / Why Many Nigerian School Dropouts Never Make It In Life / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.