Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks (39957 Views)

Where Nigerian Immigrants Can Flourish In Canada: 8 City Recommendations / Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Neoteny7: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Their husbands are wealthy, so your sisters were smart enough to marry for money, but you are here saying they fck for fun? You are here angry that a young girl went to ordinary Tanzania? A supposed rich guy with rich in-laws is new to tourism?

Anybody can be anything on Nairaland sha. grin

Heehee so you cowardly went and reported me so I got banned.

The useless mod even called it "bullying a nairalander". Awwwn...Was I bullying your fickle sensitivity? Are you that brittle? grin

I always knew you were chicken shiit. Were you hurt? Did I touch a nerve?

You may now run and tell who you will what you will, like the little emo kid you're, and get this handle banned too...I seriously don't give a single fukk... unlike you who makes a living here preying on victims to ensnare into your filthy trade.

Here, lemme make it easier for you to get me banned:

Fukk you and the mod you inevitably run to for help, you bitchass coward.

Now, report away!

tongue tongue
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Kazikazi: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Their husbands are wealthy, so your sisters were smart enough to marry for money, but you are here saying they fck for fun? You are here angry that a young girl went to ordinary Tanzania? A supposed rich guy with rich in-laws is new to tourism?

Anybody can be anything on Nairaland sha. grin
Son,
if Tanzania is ordinary,what about this girl masquerading as a tourist? Is she not way way ordinary?

Zainab oladeinde....

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by kingmill(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ddworld:

Is it that you don't read or you find it hard to understand words? Now to your questions

1. Do you understand the word consensual? It was an agreement on both sides. The lady MUST have had more drink. According to the resort, she had an agreement with the guy(that was the first response by the hotel)

2. The lady dropped the case and demanded for $10,000 for damages. The resort told her they won't pay until the case is being judged by the appropriate quarters.

3. A case that involves parties based on relationship without a written agreement signed and stamped by any government agency is a personal matter.

4. The guy seems not to be an intruder but a partner.

See there was no struggling or any bodily harm. A rapist whom she claim strangulate her without any mark around her neck was just playing with her.

She never shouted but decided to sneak to another man's room is just plain rubbish. That lady is just high. Forget all the kid on this platform typing rubbish. The girl is clearly a scammer

1) Perhaps, you do not decipher the import of the word consentual. If the Hotel management is relying on the pretex that the lady had an agreement with a co- lodger or whoever and really want to control the damage already suffered by this incident? In all honesty devoid of any interest they should reveal the indentity of the suspect or is he an alien from another planet or can there be a consentual agreement with a non - existing entity ? Is it that they don't keep records of visitors? If yes, they are negligent.
The hotel management should be explicit enough to reveal the identity of the person whom she had the consentual agreement with.
If you say the lady must have had much drink and bacame unconscious, did it not occur to you that the suspect took undue advantage of her intoxication ? Assuming but not conceding... That she was drunk ,did you know that having carnal knowledge of her while drunk was done without her consent and thus not consentual anymore and amount to rape or indecent sexual assault ?
2) The victim of the crime was fustrated and distracted by the manner with which the hotel management handled the matter and the light of hope in her case that the suspect will be apprehended we're so dim that she turned against the hotel management for negligence.
3) I don't need you to school me on the actual meaning of " personal matter"rather you're deficient in understanding the intent of my question.
When the hotel management hoisted their defence for not conducting indept investigation into the matter on the ground that it's a personal matter, did they hear the version of both parties ( the lady and the and intruder)or they assumed the position of the other suspect and spoke on his behalf. Warere hotel management should put all the cards on the table.
4) your 4th respond is a very terrible assumption. For one to say that he is a partner , the lady did not raise an alarm because they knew themselves and had an agreement before the incident occurred.... bla bla bla.... what have you. We read countless stories of people being killed in hotel rooms ladies in most cases, do you think they did not make attempts at raising alarm ? Yet it quitely executed without anybody's notice. Did you ever thought to your self that the suspect might have coarse her to keep mute if she want to be safe?
That man in that room was not a friend, partner or whatever as it may please you, but a fiend with mischievous intent to commit a dastard unspeakable offence against the personal dignity of that woman. Not all rape is committed with brute violence.
Sincerely speaking and I mean no disrespect, your respond to these questions are totally of the point.

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
kingmill:

1) Perhaps, you do not decipher the import of the word consentual. If the Hotel management is relying on the pretex that the lady had an agreement with a co- lodger or whoever and really want to control the damage already suffered by this incident? In all honesty devoid of any interest they should reveal the indentity of the suspect or is he an alien from another planet ? Is it that they don't keep records of visitors? If yes, they are negligent.
The hotel management should be explicit enough to reveal the identity of the person whom she had the consentual agreement with.
If you say the lady must have had much drink and bacame unconscious, did it not occur to you that the suspect took undue advantage of her intoxication ? Assuming but not conceding... That she was drunk ,did you know that having carnal knowledge of her was done without her consent and thus not consentual anymore.
2) Victim of the crime was fustrated and distracted by the manner with which the hotel management handled the matter and the light of hope in her case that the suspect will be apprehended we're so dim that she turned against the hotel management for negligence.
3) I don't need you to school me on the actual meaning of " personal matter"rather you're deficient in understanding the intent of my question.
When the hotel management hoisted their defence for not conducting indept investigation into the matter on the ground that it a personal matter, did they hear the version of both parties ( the lady and the and intruder)or they assumed the position of the other person and spoke on his behalf. Warere hotel management should put all the cards on the table.
4) That is a very terrible assumption for one to say that he is a partner my dear, The lady did not raise an alarm because they knew themselves and had an agreement before the incident occurred. We read countless stories of people being killed in hotel rooms ladies in most cases, do you think they did not make attempts at raising alarm ? That man in that room was not a friend, partneror whatever as it may please you but a fiend with mischievous intent to commit a dastard unspeakable offence against the personal dignity of that woman. Not all rape is committed with brute violence.

Thanks for your contribution. Although the matter is long gone but we can still keep learning on how best to handle situations of such.

In regards to the points you raised, let me addressed it one after the other.

1. I think the hotel management already did that in their first response. According to them, they said the accused denied any wrong doing and insist that it was the complainant who requested him to come into her room for a love affair. They said he said he got into her her room with her own permission and she was the one who asked him to go get a condom. So, it is not the issue of not knowing the accused. The accused denied any wrong doing.

2. How did you want the hotel to manage it than taking her to the police station and which they did? That is the first step that should be taking by any reputable human or organization.

3. Okay, please can you give a better explanation to that?

4. My brother, let the authorities do their finding and we will all be briefed as it proceeds.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Originalsly: 3:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:

Mind that, while everything was happening, she was completely naked.

grin ... true!... strange naked man on bed?.... flight instinct will kick in... or she will cover up ... but here is this one chatting away butt naked! She knows her people very well... mouth always wide open to swallow any story.

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Oldoinyolengai(m): 4:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Originalsly:

grin ... true!... strange naked man on bed?.... flight instinct will kick in... or she will cover up ... but here is this one chatting away butt naked! She knows her people very well... mouth always wide open to swallow any story.
grin grin grin
Instead she had to caress the naked body to identify the intruder.

2 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Originalsly: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:

grin grin grin
Instead she had to caress the naked body to identify the intruder.

grin grin grin ... abeg... don't kill me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Officers, Passengers Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Sleeping On A Moving Truck (Photos) / The New Terminal, Malam Aminu Kano International Airport In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.