Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks (39949 Views)

Where Nigerian Immigrants Can Flourish In Canada: 8 City Recommendations / Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Yes they've pussies, they probably use them for fun like they're biologically meant to.

But unlike you, they don't use them to get by on the barest minimum of existence.

I know you're broke and frustrated and obviously from a destitute home. I can gladly help out....I don't even need your overworked pussy. Pro bono.

All you need do is ask nicely.

If they like, they should continue using it for FUN or entering okada to go collect penis. All na still fornication. They won’t go to a softer hell if trumpet blows now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by BRATISLAVA: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
lilachiever:

Just wait till a female close to you experiences such.

Go read her response to the hotel's claim, she dropped chat screen shot, pictures and audio recordings as evidence.

Only a dumb person will see all that and still insist that her ascertations aren't genuine.n

You are dealing with people that come from the most wretched backgrounds. There's nothing but their twisted reality in which evil happens but they like to defend it.

When they want to display their foolishness and hate for certain people, they will discard logic and evidence and begin to rattle their tails. Once more people from terrible backgrounds give them likes, they get empowered and continue posting foolish nonsense with full stops where they can spare them.

2 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Hehe you Arrow.

They're all married so they fukk their husbands for fun.

An aged, worn, used, useless, sagging, depreciated, decrepit, derelict, dilapidated, decayed, diseased, destitute old cum bucket like you won't understand.

Odiegwu. They are suddenly married and fcking for fun. Make the husband no provide na, let me see how much longer they can fck for fun.

Abeg rest jare. grin

4 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Anybody can be anything on NL sha.

5 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Hey okobo, see how you are embarrassing your family here.
By asking for more information before I can make an opinion, how is that saying I accused the girl of negligence?
Go school una no gree, na to dey press button upandan. You see the consequences now ba.
Shallow brain
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by dat9jaguy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
henrybangs44:

Shallow brain

Educated illiterate.
Simple message you can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Educated illiterate.
Simple message you can't comprehend.
Fish brain
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Major7: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
Originally I'm a Congolese from DRC.
My family run away from Congo war and settled in Tanzania since 1997.
Since then TZ has been our lovely home as along the way we were granted full citizenship, we had open opportunity to return back but we declined.
Nigerians should be careful, especially when dealing with other African countries.
It's not a good thing to say but even South Africans are not dealing with Nigerians for no reason.

The level of your stupidity cannot but be overemphasized. You talk without the use of your head. The fact that the country chose to offer you a new home than your messed up place doesn't mean the truth should be hidden. Get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by AlphaTaikun: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2022
ebukajay184:
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7082006/nigerian-lady-assaulted-warere-beach

The management of Warere Beach Hotel in Zanzibar, Tanzania has reacted to claims made by Nigerian tourist, Zainab Oladeinde, that she was robbed and almost raped while on vacation at the beach last year, IGBERETV reports.

Zainab in a Twitter thread posted on Saturday said she arrived in Zanzibar on Saturday, April 16, 2021, for her birthday celebration on April 18. Zainab, who traveled alone, alleged that in the wee hours of April 18, an unidentified man snuck into her room and tried to rape her. She said over $1000 was also stolen from her. Ms Zainab also alleged that the Zanzibar authorities did next to nothing to help her as they accused her of lying.

In a statement released on Sunday 17th April, 2022, the management of the hotel said when the incident happened, it filed a report before the police. The management says the police report indicated that Miss Zainab's case was a personal one and was not a result of negligence on the part of the hotel.

Read the statement below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5156769894343397&id=170387809648322

The Zanzibar Commission of Tourism also released a statement regretting the unfortunate incident and that an investigation has since been launched.
Great! Zainab must get justice.
Her $1,000 (and more) must be
returned otherwise this will lead
to a boycott of that hotel and Zanzibar.

Very creepy hotel management.
I will never stay in that kinda island beach hotel whenever I fly into Kenya. Period.
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by omobaba101(m): 12:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Where are the people shouting that she cooked up the story?
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by zipamowei(m): 3:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Originalsly:
I'm still chewing on her story ... just can't swallow it. Too many things not normal. She had reservations about travelling alone as a female ... but yet slept naked? ... on pretty much the first night? Lights out... room dark... rapist somehow enters the dark room ... takes off all his clothes... lays besides her on the dark bed... and strokes her breasts? .. rapist engaging in pre intimacy? ... and steering her hands to get a grip of his gadget? This must be the world's gentlest rapist ... the first and the last. More like they were probably hanging out earlier... she got high... he brought her back to the room... she undressed and fell aleep... and he made a move. He first fondled her breasts... and she didn't react... said she thought it was a dream ... maybe he took that to mean it was OK to continue ... got undressed and ready for action... and continued where he left off... handling her breasts and moving her hand to get a good grip of his goody... and that's when she came to herself.... two hours down from the high.... when she can now smell the guy. Place was dark... can't see... but knew the guy was naked. Wake up with strange naked cool and calm man in bed... and wouldn't scream? ... even a dumb woman would scream so loud that every drunk in 5he hotel would hear... it is the go to weapon in every woman's defense arsenal. But noooo ... she is thinking of running her hands on his body to identify him... really? The guy in turn ... finds her mouth in the dark and covers it. At 2 a.m he agrees to leave the room to go get a condom... from where?... the Mall?... and return to start the main course. Really?... just one more ... the guy took $1100 from her purse ... out for the day with $1100 in purse?.. in hotel? Why didn't the guy take it in the first place while she was asleep? More like the guy took back money paid for services not rendered.... more likely one of the Russian guys she was hanging out with all day. Almost nothing she alleged makes sense. I agree with the findings that it was a personal matter ... agreement gone wrong. Extortionist.

You can't say it any better than this! Many thanks indeed for such a very clear and concise analysis �
If only humans can be this rational than emotional, we will have a better world...a million thanks!!

2 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by adm212144: 3:55am On Apr 19, 2022
Originalsly:
I'm still chewing on her story ... just can't swallow it. Too many things not normal. She had reservations about travelling alone as a female ... but yet slept naked? ... on pretty much the first night? Lights out... room dark... rapist somehow enters the dark room ... takes off all his clothes... lays besides her on the dark bed... and strokes her breasts? .. rapist engaging in pre intimacy? ... and steering her hands to get a grip of his gadget? This must be the world's gentlest rapist ... the first and the last. More like they were probably hanging out earlier... she got high... he brought her back to the room... she undressed and fell aleep... and he made a move. He first fondled her breasts... and she didn't react... said she thought it was a dream ... maybe he took that to mean it was OK to continue ... got undressed and ready for action... and continued where he left off... handling her breasts and moving her hand to get a good grip of his goody... and that's when she came to herself.... two hours down from the high.... when she can now smell the guy. Place was dark... can't see... but knew the guy was naked. Wake up with strange naked cool and calm man in bed... and wouldn't scream? ... even a dumb woman would scream so loud that every drunk in 5he hotel would hear... it is the go to weapon in every woman's defense arsenal. But noooo ... she is thinking of running her hands on his body to identify him... really? The guy in turn ... finds her mouth in the dark and covers it. At 2 a.m he agrees to leave the room to go get a condom... from where?... the Mall?... and return to start the main course. Really?... just one more ... the guy took $1100 from her purse ... out for the day with $1100 in purse?.. in hotel? Why didn't the guy take it in the first place while she was asleep? More like the guy took back money paid for services not rendered.... more likely one of the Russian guys she was hanging out with all day. Almost nothing she alleged makes sense. I agree with the findings that it was a personal matter ... agreement gone wrong. Extortionist.
you need to visit psychiatrist I swear .you are saying all these in no man’s land .there should be camera of people that walk on the corridor leading to her room .that should settle thi case .

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 5:47am On Apr 19, 2022
BotherMleeper:

I know the idea of fukking for fun is alien to you, since yours is tradecraft necessitated by extreme poverty. But if, someday, by some outrageously unlikely luck, some lowlife with bad taste in food and women married you, you may be redeemed and understand that even married people enjoy sex.

You concluded that only irresponsible spinsters go on solo-vacations and when confronted by different posters- you went barking. You are yet to answer the questions posed to you till now, instead you think you can wriggle out of this with vulgarity which have been duly ignored like the rants of a madman.

My take away from your posts is that your responsible sisters were smart enough to marry wealthy men and have access to a life they never did as singles. Your father couldn’t sponsor them on vacations, neither could they sponsor themselves. That is why you think only irresponsible spinsters go on vacations or women who fck multiple partners. It is alien to you!!!!

I hope redpillers can see how it is done in the real world. Marry a rich man and fck him for fun. Whichever way, her brother gets some bragging right.

Have a lovely week.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Major7:

The level of your stupidity cannot but be overemphasized. You talk without the use of your head. The fact that the country chose to offer you a new home than your messed up place doesn't mean the truth should be hidden. Get sense abeg
Sometimes I thank God for the war that displaced us.
It was a blessing in disguise, if one door closes seventy will open up.
Even you, when you will go outside Nigeria for any reason will be the moment you will realize that what you considered and adored as Nigeria culture was nothing but collective madness.
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by dominique(f): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Oldoinyolengai:
Sometimes I thank God for the war that displaced us.
It was a blessing in disguise, if one door closes seventy will open up.
Even you, when you will go outside Nigeria for any reason will be the moment you will realize that what you considered and adored as Nigeria culture was nothing but collective madness.

What do you know about the Nigerian culture to term it as madness. Your adoptive country tried to water down a sexual assault case because of the nationality of the victim, you don't see that as madness? Is the collective madness of your war ravaged Congo not the reason you're now a refugee in Tanzania today?

If you're looking for a country with collective madness, it's the one where tourists are sexually assaulted and robbed and their authorities try to cover it up.
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Kazikazi: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2022
favinvest:
She should have been arrested by the Nigerian police for going to another 3rd World country to waste our precious naira..

What happened to obodu cattle range etc..

Is that zanzibar village better than our own Nigeria obodu cattle range and the rest?

Zero patriotism is what today Nigerian youth are known for, yet when they enter trouble abroad they still want the Nigeria that they have forsaken to stand for them..
Zainab grin grin at your obodu cattle range. This is the so called tourist grin grin
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by dat9jaguy(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2022
henrybangs44:

Fish brain

Na wah o, see person wey no Sabi simple comprehension dey call person fish brain.
Abegi hide your face, you suppose dey shame if you get sense.

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2022
dominique:

What do you know about the Nigerian culture to term it as madness. Your adoptive country tried to water down a sexual assault case because of the nationality of the victim, you don't see that as madness? Is the collective madness of your war ravaged Congo not the reason you're now a refugee in Tanzania today?

If you're looking for a country with collective madness, it's the one where tourists are sexually assaulted and robbed and their authorities try to cover it up.
After demaging your own reputation now you're reaping what you sow.
If you go somewhere whether you are good person or a scammer doesn't matter as long as you are a Nigerian.
Nigerians aboard should do whatever it takes to avoid negative events like Zainabu's.
Otherwise if there's a reason to attend a police post, once you're there and revealed that you are a Nigerian even the police themselves will elevate their defensive level against scamming.
Tourists come in Tanzania.
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Originalsly: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2022
zipamowei:

You can't say it any better than this! Many thanks indeed for such a very clear and concise analysis �
If only humans can be this rational than emotional, we will have a better world...a million thanks!!

I strongly believe most suppprting her accusation are not blinded by emotions but is all about xenophobia. If same had happened here in Nigeria she would have been verbally lynched. As a nation... we are not objective ... decisions are based on our bias.... mainly tribal or religious. In this case ... nationality. Almost everything she said is not likely to happen under such circumstances and that makes her allegation not credible.

he covered my mouth with his hand to prevent me from shouting ... but at the same time she began telling him she was HIV positive ... and repeating HIV in her plea since it seemed that was all he understood... but yet he understood go get a condom.

he began squeezing my neck so I wouldn't run away ... but she was still talking. Laying in the bed talking and he's thinking she's about to run away.

his belt fell off the bed which means he came in the room and undressed resting his clothes on the bed. In this same dark room she knew his belt fell off the bed. Really? he was naked but had on his shoes. If he was wearing wrapper... possible to UnCloth and leave shoes on... but he had a belt so we know it wasn't wrapper. Man taking off trousers without taking off shoes. Really? Or was it he got undressed and put on back his shoes before getting into bed?

he told her he was going to get condom... so after all he did understand English... and can speak it too. She should say what accent.
it was dark... couldn'tsee... so she ran her hands on his body to get a clear picture. How does that work?... and why nothing on that?.....was he skinny?... chubby?... body builder type? ... hairy?... short scrubby African hair? ... long European type hair? ... absolutely no clue about the physical appearance of the attacker... not even if his gadget which she was holding on to was tiny or more than a handful.

Other unlikely points .... her Russian "friend " Alex .... it is highly unlikely to find a Russian named/called Alex ... that X is like non existent. Andrei .... Viktor ... Vladimir and such yes .. Alex... like never.
I wonder what evidence she has that she was raped or even attacked? Bruises on her face and neck?.. if yes...then the question will be were they self inflicted?
We need to be objective ... we continue to make decisions based on prejudice and we will continue to have bad governance. Las las... this incident will make it worse for innocent female Nigerian tourists to book in at hotels .. they will be looked at with great suspicion as high risk.

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by reddingtonblack: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Hehe you skat.

They're all married so they fukk their husbands for fun.

An aged, worn, used, useless, sagging, depreciated, decrepit, derelict, dilapidated, decayed, diseased, destitute old cum bucket like you won't understand.

Bro i'm really struggling not to use the word "jealous" ... ur intellect & use of words are mesmerizing and intriguing thats why she is all over you, trust me never seen pocohantas that way.

from a senior colleague wink

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Great! Zainab must get justice.
Her $1,000 (and more) must be
returned otherwise this will lead
to a boycott of that hotel and Zanzibar.

Very creepy hotel management.
I will never stay in that kinda island beach hotel whenever I fly into Kenya. Period.
Mkikuyu wewe.
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Originalsly:

I strongly believe most suppprting her accusation are not blinded by emotions but is all about xenophobia. If same had happened here in Nigeria she would have been verbally lynched. As a nation... we are not objective ... decisions are based on our bias.... mainly tribal or religious. In this case ... nationality. Almost everything she said is not likely to happen under such circumstances and that makes her allegation not credible.

he covered my mouth with his hand to prevent me from shouting ... but at the same time she began telling him she was HIV positive ... and repeating HIV in her plea since it seemed that was all he understood... but yet he understood go get a condom.

he began squeezing my neck so I wouldn't run away ... but she was still talking. Laying in the bed talking and he's thinking she's about to run away.

his belt fell off the bed which means he came in the room and undressed resting his clothes on the bed. In this same dark room she knew his belt fell off the bed. Really? he was naked but had on his shoes. If he was wearing wrapper... possible to UnCloth and leave shoes on... but he had a belt so we know it wasn't wrapper. Man taking off trousers without taking off shoes. Really? Or was it he got undressed and put on back his shoes before getting into bed?

he told her he was going to get condom... so after all he did understand English... and can speak it too. She should say what accent.
it was dark... couldn'tsee... so she ran her hands on his body to get a clear picture. How does that work?... and why nothing on that?.....was he skinny?... chubby?... body builder type? ... hairy?... short scrubby African hair? ... long European type hair? ... absolutely no clue about the physical appearance of the attacker... not even if his gadget which she was holding on to was tiny or more than a handful.

Other unlikely points .... her Russian "friend " Alex .... it is highly unlikely to find a Russian named/called Alex ... that X is like non existent. Andrei .... Viktor ... Vladimir and such yes .. Alex... like never.
I wonder what evidence she has that she was raped or even attacked? Bruises on her face and neck?.. if yes...then the question will be were they self inflicted?
We need to be objective ... we continue to make decisions based on prejudice and we will continue to have bad governance. Las las... this incident will make it worse for innocent female Nigerian tourists to book in at hotels .. they will be looked at with great suspicion as high risk.
We better start calling you Detective.
Mind that, while everything was happening, she was completely naked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Boeing 747 Aircrafts Have A Giant Hump In The Front / Police Officers, Passengers Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos (Photos) / The New Terminal, Malam Aminu Kano International Airport In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.