Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks (39966 Views)

Where Nigerian Immigrants Can Flourish In Canada: 8 City Recommendations / Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Bbbw: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Really
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
bizzibodi:
This story is some how...a lone gal Lodge in an hotel in a Strange land,on her first night she slept nakef,left the door open,off d light,some thing touched her nipples,she still dream on,the thing still use her hand to feel a snake that is when she woke up to confirm it is not a dream....as for me as a man if I woked up to see a strange nude lady on my bed I didn't invite i will scream the roof off & flee like a cheetah...imagine something touch you in d dark it could a cobra or mamba.
No attempt to make for the door,rather telling d intruder to go & get a condom and the rapist complied.
She saw two security guards outside but she didn't report no witnesses.
My conclusion is that she just wanted to fleece the hotel of $10,000.
I remember a story of a gal,one man gave a ride,she left an empty purse on the front seat,the driver found it,inside her phone number & called her to come and collect it,she came on that day at an arranged location,the man handover d purse to her...she open it ,held the man & raised hell that her #200k is missing the man must refund it,d man was almost lynched by d mob,when a wiseman saw the small purse he told the crowd that #200k of #500 & #1000 cannot fit into that small purse that is how the innocent man was freed.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
I believed this girl was raped but he don't want her man to feel bad... she used hiv to threaten him, she said he no dey hear English how did he speak I will be back to her... nonsense people

4 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Coldstone? Really? That's how low your bar is?

The females in my family are responsible people such that they'll never book hotels alone and have curious stories about late night marauders sneaking into bed calling them baby, and them telling the visitors to go get a condom and have their way.

Nah. They are not responsible such that they can’t book RESORTS. You are obviously not used to this type of life. It is alien to you.

Small girls in KPMG travel for audit and book hotels alone. They don’t need to spend the night with you or your father to do this. Hotels are not for whocup to some people. They are simply what they are, a temporary home and bedspace. Your mentality tells a lot about you and your level of exposure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by GloriousGbola: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Nah. They are not responsible such that they can’t book RESORTS. You are obviously not used to this type of life. It is alien to you.

Small girls in KPMG travel for audit and book hotels alone. They don’t need to spend the night with you or your father to do this. Hotels are not for whocup to some people. They are simply what they are, a temporary home and bedspace. Your mentality tells a lot about you and your level of exposure.

Was going to write this. The lack of exposure is strong.
During my very first job out of uni I was traveling all over Nigeria on job assignments. Of course I used hotels. When PWC is doing audits for any bank, they house the team in the nearest hotel for the entire duration of the audit.

It is what it is sha. This is the broken mentality of the average Nigerian who has been ravaged by poverty.

More and more dave chapelles clip comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaPAbi0xtQ8

These guys may never recover from the poverty mentality and they will continue to look at everything through that lens
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Someone here tells me you've gone round all the men in this forum like a common property.

That tells me why you're so particularly pained by this matter, and why your opinion is as useful as a waterproof teabag.

I'll safely ignore your ignominy.

But seriously, coldstone?

Read and learn my dear. Maybe you spend the night in bus parks when you travel, that is why you are calling a RESORT/HOTEL something for irresponsible people. It is bad enough to be ignorant, it is worse to refuse education in whatever form. Moving about with this caveman mentality is akin to being a suicide bomber. You are just one step away…

5 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Was going to write this. The lack of exposure is strong.
During my very first job out of uni I was traveling all over Nigeria on job assignments. Of course I used hotels. When PWC is doing audits for any bank, they house the team in the nearest hotel for the entire duration of the audit.

It is what it is sha. This is the broken mentality of the average Nigerian who has been ravaged by poverty.

More and more dave chapelles clip comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaPAbi0xtQ8

These guys may never recover from the poverty mentality and they will continue to look at everything through that lens

Imagine him saying his female family members are too RESPONSIBLE to lodge in RESORTS ALONE? Someone’s brain communicated such nonsense to his fingers and he posted it?

Some people are just so unexposed it hurts.

5 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sanity must be far from you.

Someone who could go on holiday to Zanzibar is broke?

How much is $10k?
Not surprised, you're from DR Congo
Oldoinyolengai:
Nigeria economy must be very hard.
Anyway to earn something is welcomed.
The said woman wanted to fine the hotel ten thousands USD to better her condition of living
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

You're just focusing on what the property is, while we're simply asking questions about the odd behavior of the so-called victim and how the whole thing come across as.

Hustle and make money. That way there would be nothing odd about your kids going for holidays at 23.

That your female family members are holed up somewhere doesn’t mean they are more responsible than Zainab. It is simply a lack of opportunity or at best interest. Kids in developed countries, I mean, 19yrs old kids, save money and travel for (group) trips. Yet a Nigerian man from a supposedly responsible home thinks it is odd behaviour.

I won’t be surprised if you are about to cook the cobra you killed in your room.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Sanity must be far from you.

Someone who could go on holiday to Zanzibar is broke?

How much is $10k?
Not surprised, you're from DR Congo
Some women regardless of their economic back ground are blessed with talents to extract money from simps.
Some of them capitalize the gained money to reverse and boost the cycle to high level.
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

You don't know her, you've no idea what really happened, yet you're glued to your moral high horse. All that tells me is I've struck a nerve when I question her motives and narrative, hence your persistence.

The problem with your type has always been the inability to read and fully comprehend. There are series of threads on this issue and a quick look through her Twitter account, you would see videos, police and doctor’s reports. But you won’t check all that, because your responsible female family members do not have passports or go on trips.

3 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by Hayastark: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=Originalsly post=112043954]you are a wicked person, evil asshole.
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by VEHINTOLAR: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kazikazi:
The same south africans are busy flocking to Tanzania. ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v9DiV7Yx4A

It's all about the taste,you know ? By the way,are you a Tanzanian ?
Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Where my family members have been to are the subject of your fantasy file, girl.

They have been nowhere. Don’t try to flatter yourself. This is indeed alien to you.

I know you're overly materialistic, but unfortunately your pussy can't get you a tiny fraction of their privileges.

What got them their privileges if not pussy? You already said it that they don’t travel ALONE. So who do they travel with? Monkeys? Dogs?

Read and learn, you won’t die. grin

2 Likes

Re: Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airline Crash: Pilot Was Untrained On 737 MAX Simulator – Colleague / Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway / Man Driving His Car In Lekki On 3 Tyres Only (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.