Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,250 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Iphone Analogy: God Will Fix You! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iphone Analogy: God Will Fix You! (947 Views)

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response / Analogy Of A Push Vs Electric Bike (Our Fingers Are Not Equal), Don't Compare. / The Werewolf Analogy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Analogy: God Will Fix You! by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Image123:

Lol, interesting. We never discussed the importance of Easter or Diwali in the conversation, did we? You clearly lost the plot. You are on the tantrum evidently.

LoLz. Who came to meet me on this thread? Who is the one following me up and down on NL to tell me of their favorite Jewish myths? The person stalking me is accusing me of tantrums. LMAO! Ain't that some funny shite. You are on an unending tantrum spree that's why you have made it your life's mission to chase me on NL. Bwahahahaha!

Lost which plot? You that refused to mention anything about the so called Jesus tomb after I pointed out to you that there are 5 proposed sites. Your imaginary god can't help you people with your guesswork? LMFAO!

Lemme remind you what you said: "Celebration is not the hallmark of proving that an entity is alive, there are thousands of celebration. Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ." If you don't think that means you think Easter trumps Diwali then you need to go back to secondary school. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Analogy: God Will Fix You! by Image123(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Who came to meet me on this thread? Who is the one following me up and down on NL to tell me of their favorite Jewish myths? The person stalking me is accusing me of tantrums. LMAO! Ain't that some funny shite. You are on an unending tantrum spree that's why you have made it your life's mission to chase me on NL. Bwahahahaha!

Lost which plot? You that refused to mention anything about the so called Jesus tomb after I pointed out to you that there are 5 proposed sites. Your imaginary god can't help you people with your guesswork? LMFAO!

Lemme remind you what you said: "Celebration is not the hallmark of proving that an entity is alive, there are thousands of celebration. Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ." If you don't think that means you think Easter trumps Diwali then you need to go back to secondary school. LoLz.

cheesy i am in some stitches about coming to meet you on a thread. Whatever that means, should maybe be coming from a newbie. You don't come to meet anyone on a thread. It's a forum, anyone can be quoted or replied in a forum.
On a forum, you can follow people and be followed for any number of reasons. That's not the meaning of stalking, you do need a working dictionary.
What do you need to be mentioned about Jesus tomb? i already told you that they are all empty even if you find one hundred. You lost the plot when you brought in Easter and Diwali from another conversation and thread into this.

Easter and Diwali are both celebrations. We never talked about the importance or one trumping the other. We only talked about the reasons of the two which are totally different. You tried tying Diwali to resurrection which is not. Easter is chiefly about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Diwali is about other religious reasons. Find out and stop your usual rigmarole.
Re: Iphone Analogy: God Will Fix You! by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2022
Image123:

cheesy i am in some stitches about coming to meet you on a thread. Whatever that means, should maybe be coming from a newbie. You don't come to meet anyone on a thread. It's a forum, anyone can be quoted or replied in a forum.
On a forum, you can follow people and be followed for any number of reasons. That's not the meaning of stalking, you do need a working dictionary.
What do you need to be mentioned about Jesus tomb? i already told you that they are all empty even if you find one hundred. You lost the plot when you brought in Easter and Diwali from another conversation and thread into this.

Easter and Diwali are both celebrations. We never talked about the importance or one trumping the other. We only talked about the reasons of the two which are totally different. You tried tying Diwali to resurrection which is not. Easter is chiefly about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Diwali is about other religious reasons. Find out and stop your usual rigmarole.

LoLz! Are you denying that you clearly stated that your objective was to follow me around NL? Bwahahahahaha!

100 Jesus' tomb? How can there be several tombs for someone who wasn't dismembered? LoLz! This is how we expose your bronze age thinking. You said Jesus tomb is empty yet the tomb has not been identified with any kind of certainty yet you believe you have the plot. No fam you lost it in a ditch somewhere, go look for it. Bwahahahahahaha!

You brought up Easter celebration as proof that Jesus is alive and I countered with Diwali is then proof Krishna is alive and you are saying because Easter is about resurrection therefore it supercedes other celebrations. Are you not seeing how duplicitous you are being? How is you celebrating Easter a better evidence than someone celebrating Diwali? Bwahahahahahaha! I can't even.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Analogy: God Will Fix You! by Image123(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Are you denying that you clearly stated that your objective was to follow me around NL? Bwahahahahaha!

100 Jesus' tomb? How can there be several tombs for someone who wasn't dismembered? LoLz! This is how we expose your bronze age thinking. You said Jesus tomb is empty yet the tomb has not been identified with any kind of certainty yet you believe you have the plot. No fam you lost it in a ditch somewhere, go look for it. Bwahahahahahaha!

You brought up Easter celebration as proof that Jesus is alive and I countered with Diwali is then proof Krishna is alive and you are saying because Easter is about resurrection therefore it supercedes other celebrations. Are you not seeing how duplicitous you are being? How is you celebrating Easter a better evidence than someone celebrating Diwali? Bwahahahahahaha! I can't even.

To follow you is not the same as stalking, you do need a dictionary. cheesy cheesy On social media, people follow and are being followed, it is normal. Check the upper tab of your NL browser or your profile, you should see stuff like Likes, Mentions, Following, Followers etc. It is absolutely normal and not stalking.
BTW, i have not followed you around NL, i barely ever respond to your posts outside the religion section. i also hardly respond to up to 20% of your posts on NL even for (some that has me mentioned because of time). You stated that i am following you up and down and stalking you, now you try to change it to my stated objectives, grin grin You goofed, i have not followed you up and down or stalked you irrespective of whatever you think i said. It is an implied mandate on every christian to "follow" sinners and help them not to hurt themselves and others further. You should read up your Bible, i have really helped your life.
There can be several thousands of tombs when you keep looking for Jesus' dead body, hoping to find Him dead or mislead people. He is not there, HE IS RISEN. People try to counterfeit originals all the time, so why are you surprised?

i did not bring up Easter celebration in this conversation/thread, you did. We never discussed about one celebration superseding the other, or one being more important or one trumping the other. Easter is the celebration of Jesus' resurrection, Diwali is not the celebration of Krishna's resurrection. i taught you this, you did not even know the spelling of Diwali. You just 'rigmaroled' the thing enter as usual. You lost the plot there, and as you were clearly losing again here, you brought it up out of nowhere. No one on this thread is talking about Diwali. i never said anything about a better evidence than Diwali. Like you said, you can't even think. You need to take it easy, think through, find the plot. Find it fam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Our Ancestors Got our Religion Through This ( Photo ) / Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About / Christians, Are You Afraid Of The Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.