Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 (36346 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Pa Ayo Adebanjo Again Warns Yorubas To Reject Tinubu And Vote Peter Obi / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Abujaexpress: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amos1423:
So far so rough, no candidate has reached out to the churches yet so they need make noise and remind them that they're still part of Nigerias vote winning system. No worry Papa Oyedepo, dem dey come, small time una mouth go change.
Examine your head, please
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by opribo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bubu is nothing but an efigy. Nobody even remembers him for anything now. He was seen as a no nonsense man before but he has demystified all that now.

We wouldn't have known that corruption is a part of bubu. We wouldnt have known that this level of killings is a part of bubu ( what he wanted to do incase he loses the election). How could we have known that the last time, it wasnt him acting but Gen. Idiagbon unfortunately PYO is not Idiagbon. So what we have is a collosal failure of government been led by learners on the job.
How else would we have known that there is no discipline in Bubu's household when for the first time we are hearing of shooting of guns within the first family.
Indeed, this is not the bubu we know.

Next time, we must take a deep and thorough look at the person we are voting for. His affiliations and antecedents, lest we bring in a person who knows nothing about people management and bring in the worst type of persons because of parochial sentiments.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Ugosample(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
funb01:
Most Nigerians have gotten used to suffering that they don't believe a better Nigeria is achievable.

This is the period where we need to be asking important questions that will change the country positively, but what are we doing? We are busy arguing over who the best candidate (looter) is.

Your first paragraph is very brilliant
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by kingyakos: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Visit Lagos State, and compare it to other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu have a lot to offer Nigeria.

Lagos State could have been struggling with states like Rivers, Kano, Kaduna and Oyo

But, Lagos State don go far ahead.

You are talking like this cause you were not in Lagos in the 90's

When I got to Lagos in the mid 90's, there was no development happening in Lagos State. The military were spending oil money in Abuja and abandoned Lagos State.

Roads in Lagos was terrible, insecurity was crazy. in the 90s, Thieves go rob a full street without anybody stopping them, dem go dey go from house to house, robbing each rooms one after the other, nah normal thing for Lagos back then. Those days, you go dey see abandon cars for roads, including major roads like 3rd mainland bridge. If your car breakup for 3rd mainland, even if you leave am there for 1 year, nobody go question you or tow the car away.

The IGR of Lagos State was less than ₦500 million in 1999, I don't need to tell you how much is it now.

Tinubu was the first Governor to build a power plant in Nigeria, he built it in Badagry and was going to be generating 300MW of power in Lagos State but the FG took over and ran it aground.

Have you forgotten about OPC madness in Lagos State under the tenure of Tinubu? The days OPC go dey block roads because them dey hold meetings? Tinubu didn't cry and blame Yorubas from other states causing havoc in Lagos, he crushed OPC. He didn't care it was dominated by Yorubas.

Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Deep Seaport, etc were all the creation of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Maybe you got to Lagos State during the tenure of Ambode sha, we wey live for Lagos during the military regime knows how far Lagos State have come.

Lagos could have not gotten to the level it is right now if the wrong people have been ruling the state. Rivers State is suppose to be competing with Lagos State, but it has been left behind.

I lived in Rivers and Lagos State in the 90's, so I fully know what am talking about

U for dey very intelligent if to say u been dey enter class and fash to dey smoke weed
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Isaacpositive: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oyedepo is nothing but Pastorpreneur feeding fat on the ignorance of his poor members. His anger is that no one bring 7b Naira for him to share.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
or this billionaire man to be criticising , I am guessing he has used his own money to build and repair infrastructure . Has he?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
boyfrank:

Some of u clowns behave as if Tinubu made lagos. Lagos was a fu*king colony of its own. Lagos have always been a mega city even b4 Tinubu was born. Infact lagos started losing its glory in the 1970s.
I do not have time for Wailers who do not know the difference between Lagos State and the colony of Lagos.

The colony of Lagos that was not even up to 10% of Lagos State? The joke is on you boy.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by desiredhome: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
lexy2014:

What practical solution are u expecting oyedepo to profer?
What is the contribution of the Nigerian churches towards development of the nation?

Nation building is not left in government hand alone....
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
kingyakos:

U for dey very intelligent if to say u been dey enter class and fash to dey smoke weed
You made no sense. You are intelligent, yet, person no fit understand wetin you dey write? Please go and drink sniper if you are in pains
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by dalass(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
It is easy to talk! Talk is cheap!

No one can go against the regime except God Almighty!

You have all kept quiet for far too long!

What is the church doing to liberate the people

The people are groaning, even the northerners who threw their weight behind him initially are no longer happy

Just like what Oyedepo is known for, I expected practical solutions!

Elijah faced king Ahab, not by talking, he acted and so many examples in the bible

Everyone is saying the same as you Oyedepo but who will bell the cat

Oyedepo too is facing them and speaking against this evil government... He is doing his bit. You want him to go to Ask rock and forcefully remove Buhari or send hired assassins to him? or what practical steps are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Tareq1105: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amos1423:
So far so rough, no candidate has reached out to the churches yet so they need make noise and remind them that they're still part of Nigerias vote winning system. No worry Papa Oyedepo, dem dey come, small time una mouth go change.

You know that Oyedepo doesn't need them. Did Oyedepo not warned Nigerians in 2015 & 2019? Answer the question first.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Testimony1988(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Let's give Osibanjo a benefit of doubt.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by OscarJaden(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you show me a valid source of Tinubu abusing any Politician please?

Tinubu have made it clear, he is not interested in talking about other people contesting, he is only concentrating on his ambition.
In the APC he has not stop anybody from contesting the ticket.

I hope you can show me when Tinubu abused a politician. Nah you Kuku use your mouth talk an.
oga we don't have any valid source but the fact still remain that over our death body that we should vote for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by MikeBetty(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You can never accuse this man of been inconsistent Sha

Thunder fire buhari and the drug Lord that is throwing him under the bus everyday
Did you mean pablo escobar?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by 2023NaijaVoter: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
The servant of the most high should decide whether he wants to help save souls or be a mouthpiece for politicians. You can't serve two masters. wink
"No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

I gather the bishop hasn't bought any new private jets since 2015. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
desiredhome:

What is the contribution of the Nigerian churches towards development of the nation?

Nation building is not left in government hand alone....

You haven't answered my question:

What practical solution are u expecting oyedepo to profer?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by tegafej(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:

The people are groaning, even the northerners who threw their weight behind him initially are no longer happy

Elijah faced king Ahab, not by talking, he acted and so many examples in the bible

Nonsense talk...

You have the power to vote...who did you vote for in the last election?

Who are you supporting now?

We are Nigerians and no one should blame anyone...

Bishop warned in 2015, una hear??

Nor be only confront Ahab

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Tareq1105: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Did Oyedepo not warned Nigerians in 2015 & 2019? What else do you want him to do? To plot a coup d'etat?

He's in advisory position and he cannot go beyond that before he's accused of attempting to topple the government which is treason felony charge and the punishment is death.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by MT: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Nigeria will still vote in APC again come 2023, Nigerians are persistent in perpetuating suffering

There is no party in Nigeria that has sound ideology. It is not about party, it is about individuals contesting in an election. So if APC fields a good candidate, people shouldn't vote for such by your myopic write up?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by nedekid: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you show me a valid source of Tinubu abusing any Politician please?

Tinubu have made it clear, he is not interested in talking about other people contesting, he is only concentrating on his ambition.
In the APC he has not stop anybody from contesting the ticket.

I hope you can show me when Tinubu abused a politician. Nah you Kuku use your mouth talk an.
If I may ask, you said have been in Lagos since the 90s. Where were you before then?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by tctrills: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I've been to almost all the states in Nigeria, Ikorodu, ketu, Egbeda etc will compete with most state capitals in Nigeria.
Before you or I were born, Lagos was the most developed state in Nigeria.it was the number one city in west Africa before Tinubu was born. Go and check your history. We know state Governors who greatly improved their states, Tinubu is not one. What aspect of Lagos did he improve? Was it education, security, health, or the terrible traffic.
Lagos has always had a very high GDP. It has the main seaport, the airport and the head quarters of most businesses. Lagos was not created in 1999. Tinubu is inconsequential to Lagos position as an economic giant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by JOemmy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Save ur breath pastor nigerians are irredeemable they will always choose their leaders based on tribal and religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Gkemz: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yes we forget easily because we are used to pain.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
tctrills:

Before you or I were born, Lagos was the most developed state in Nigeria.it was the number one city in west Africa before Tinubu was born. Go and check your history. We know state Governors who greatly improved their states, Tinubu is not one. What aspect of Lagos did he improve? Was it education, security, health, or the terrible traffic.
Lagos has always had a very high GDP. It has the main seaport, the airport and the head quarters of most businesses. Lagos was not created in 1999. Tinubu is inconsequential to Lagos position as an economic giant.
Thank God you are saying Lagos not Lagos State.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
nedekid:

If I may ask, you said have been in Lagos since the 90s. Where were you before then?

PH.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
OscarJaden:
oga we don't have any valid source but the fact still remain that over our death body that we should vote for Tinubu
Who are the WE? You do not have more than one vote.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by kingyakos: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
You made no sense. You are intelligent, yet, person no fit understand wetin you dey write? Please go and drink sniper if you are in pains

I talk am. Understanding na him problem...
weed dey squeeze brain o
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by ogododo: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Psychokinetic:

This stupid IPOB man is always wailing. Why??! grin
True true you be Pyscho.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Nekky5(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
If most of our clerics would use the time they use in castigating the authorities in churches today to preach life changing and salvation messages, more than half of our problems would have been solved. Am not saying the government is doing well but the congregation( society) should be let into doing the right thing too. Easter message
is meant to draw us to the fact that we have all gone wrong and should trace back to the right track. We all come together things go better.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Eriokanmi: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You can never accuse this man of been inconsistent Sha

Thunder fire buhari and the drug Lord that is throwing him under the bus everyday
You're right. I remember all he said ahead of 2015 elections and BMCs called him all manner of names here on Nairaland. They should seek God's forgiveness.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Massiveglory:
Mark my words, if Jagaban enters that seat, Nigerians would beg buhari to return. Tinubu has nothing to offer.
please o affliction will not rise again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.