Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors (54362 Views)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Exkandayee(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Is the video real didn't see that
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by mendvess: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
F
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Youngerikan: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hh
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by angelfallz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Both
VladimirPutiin:
Should we blame parental or societal failure for this shameful act ??

These kids are below 12 from what I heard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by tutudesz: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blessedpalms:
That girl is a pro... She rides even better than a horse. @ 10 she deserves a championship belt
undecided words can't describe your foolishness

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Jayphoenix45(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
I can agree to shutting the school down because they were trying to cover up the deed without informing parents adequately..if they had called a meeting and addressed the issue immediately they came back, the girl's mum won't be hiding behind their error to make her child look like a saint..the video is clear evidence there was a lack of parental/home training on the parts of the parents...she didn't look like a novice!!!! They're avoiding a clear fact that maybe just maybe that young girl has been a victim of sexual molestation from an older person around her home!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Meeloreh(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
micko93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOjwm5jTxNY
She was lied to and asked not to tell her husband/ her father.
Oh well, I hope every family member now have the copy of the video
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
angelfallz:
Both

Ok. Obi Franklin said the girl Dad is his friend. They all failed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by purejustice36: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
That wasn’t a rape case at all
She was riding him like a pro
The family needs to investigate that lil girl very well

1. Isn’t she supposed to be a virgin at 10?
2. She looked more mature than a 10yrs old girl
3. Where did she learn how to ride a co*k like that ?
4. They need to ensure someone in their family isn’t sleeping with her bc she rides more than a hoe

Fear little girls of nowadays

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Naughtysex: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
The behavior of these children are the results of their parents character

The school is only trying to protect their name and interest

The parents of each child involved in this sex tape should be blamed for poor parenting skills

Modified

i just watched the video on twitter, mehn.... this girl's parents need to really be ashamed of themselves for training her poorly

With the little info i have gathered, chrisland school can't and shouldn't be blame for this nasty behavior

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by ivolt: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good move by LASG.

Some neanderthal will soon be here to defend the school and attack Lagos state government
for taking an essential step in accountability. In their warped mind, the parents are to blame.

How can an elite school rents one room and packed both male and female pupils in with no supervision?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by iCauseTrouble: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
angry
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Chrixtopha(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
What's Lagos state business in this case, something happened in Dubai as a result of parental failures... somehow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Benitoh: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why not buy button phone and Nokia phone touch and give your underage kids instead of buying Android phone and iPhone for them that you can't account and monitor what they do with it in your absence.

Parents of nowadays are irresponsible and carelessly dangerous.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yommychrz:
With the video it shows it wasn’t rape at all, it’s mutual

U call something like that mutual at age 10?

U need to have a rethink
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Aforxzy(f): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good one from LASG. But the parents should be arrested too and made to do some community service since they have failed in their responsibilities as parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Naughtysex: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
purejustice36:
That wasn’t a rape case at all
She was riding him like a pro
The family needs to investigate that lil girl very well

1. Isn’t she supposed to be a virgin at 10?
2. She looked more mature than a 10yrs old girl
3. Where did she learn how to ride a co*k like that ?
4. They need to ensure someone in their family isn’t sleeping with her bc she rides more than a hoe

Fear little girls of nowadays
How did you know she was "riding him like a pro?
Have you seen the video?
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by LawyerLomo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blessedpalms:
That girl is a pro... She rides even better than a horse. @ 10 she deserves a championship belt

Please, where I fit get the tape?
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Cherrybae(f): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
The incident didn't happen here in Nigeria. Why shut the school.

I condemn it, I condemn it I condemn it.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by twosquare(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Immortality is becoming the fabric of our everyday life, parents and schools aren't doing much to help the situation. That girl was comfortably riding on dick like a pro. I doubt if she is just 10.
Immorality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by AlomoReloaded: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
My people of nairaland, how do one get attracted to a 10years old? 10 years o. Try this in Canada �.
Canada ko, Nacada ni.... They are all age grades and classmates. Try to read before responding. Watch the video on twitter... Follow @Ghostmode. He posted it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by yemi1504: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheDemola:
Earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7083543/chrisland-school-accused-covering-up

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-lagos-shuts-down-chrisland-school-indefinitely-over-sex-tape-of-minors

I watched the video and it was really disgusting! Though it wasn't rape as alleged as the girl in question seems she has been doing this for a while SMH. Even children who know nothing are now claiming to know something by joining this moral decadence pervasive currently SMH.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by MilitantAtheist: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nice to call it sex tape not rape. At first I was thinking it was one little girl with flat chest at 10 but mehn that girl has standard boobs and ass, that girl ain't 10 I swear, she was doing cow girl on a minor underage boy. That girl is a very bad ashawoh, nor be small trips she give my young niggas but she has to be tried for sex riding underage boy. Wow what a bad bad ashawoh she is, so she has already been fucking before then because from the video the bitch riding the diick like that is not her 9th time I swear. Justice for my niggas

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by drlateef: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
My people of nairaland, how do one get attracted to a 10years old? 10 years o. Try this in Canada �.

Please read the story before commenting. All those involved are minors.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by cocolacec(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheDemola:
Everything in Nigeria is just designed to kill Nigerians. Dowen, now Chrisland
Nigerians are used to a culture of Violence,intimidation and subjugation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by gambia(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
The video is everywhere, its not a case of rape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Abeg who has the video oo
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by kingthreat(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
I swear Nigeria is a useless country. So because students of a school record a sex tape, you close down a school? Men black man thinking be like monkey own.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by DigitalStepdad: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Proudlycanadian:
haha guy calm down the both of them are kids ... go and see as the 10year old is riding the boy like olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Lonewolf2010(f): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
How on earth was that rape ?? With all those styles ,She literally raped the boy. A 13 years old Omg this generation is so gone #pissed
She was riding , all clothes off and even laughing. I I think the parents should be bother about when she had her first sex and with who.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.