Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors (54368 Views)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by chaloskyx: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
abegi school they would soon reopen
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Misterone: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Funflipper:

And where is the parent's share of the blame? From that video, it is obvious she has been sexually active for a very long time.
whether she has been sexually active since birth or not, it means nothing. the school accepted to take charge of the Minor for that period of time. therefore they are liable to anything untoward during that period. it's like taking your child to school and he came back with a big hole in his head. on questioning the child, he said someone used a hammer to hit his head. no matter how stubborn that child is, the school is responsible because you paid them to look after the child.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Misterone: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
LawyerLomo:

It's vivid that you don't have an iota of decorum.

It's preposterous to come online and call people names.

You just insulted me, which made it vivid that you simply lack manners.

Please, do not try that next time.
Thanks!
yeah. you needed to be insulted for saying a minor is riding a dick like a pro.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by joyousever(f): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2022
In the video, the girl rode the boy like an experienced "gbola receiver". The girl doesn't seem like the victim here please! And she can't be 10! That face and boobs can't be 10 years old!
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by LondonDating: 12:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Careless and irresponsible parenting all around.

When you tell parents not to buy smart or even dumb phones for their underage children, you will be called a prude or old fashioned.

They forget that the Bible says that Foolishness is in the hearts of every child.

You give mischievous children a smart phone with internet access in today's world and you don't supervise the sites they visit or put parental blocks on the phone and you expect your child to resist peer pressure or downright inquisitiveness and not visit naughty sites to learn about "every thing". You must be fooling yourself as a parent or are semi illiterate.

Some parents forget that the brain of even a teenager is not fully developed talk less a 10 year old.

That's how a 5 year old boy was expelled from school in England for taking his parents phone to school and showing his 5 year old class mates an "inappropriate" video
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by LawyerLomo(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2022
Misterone:
yeah. you needed to be insulted for saying a minor is riding a dick like a pro.

Then, address me the way you would address your failed dad.

Shalom.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by WHITELIGHTER: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2022
drlateef:

Shut up! You are ignorant! Sex with a minor is statutory rape, whether she consented or not.

The boy is a minor too, yes?!
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Lolachef(f): 5:44am On Apr 19, 2022
No bother watch ham I no fit sleep since yesterday.
Minajesty18:

Nah only me for Nigeria never see this video oh.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by danbakia4j: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=Nova1988 post=112058268]Tufiakwa!

even God knows I can't and will never take my child to boarding school. angry[and you think your child will not ride on dick because she is not in boarding school?]
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by drlateef: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

The boy is a minor too, yes?!

The latest position on that is that Nigerian law is silent on that. Some countries of the west do not see it as statutory rape. But Nigerian law is vacuous on that. This needs to be tested in court. And I am sure Lagos state will be the first to clarify legal status on that. In my own opinion it should be regarded as rape and both minors should be disciplined or punished in juvenile correction centre. Otherwise the future of our girls would be destroyed by poorly brought up boys in society.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Fourwinds: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Lolachef:
Mia no do reach.

The girl na 13years and she dey fvck well well
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Fourwinds: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2022
joyousever:
In the video, the girl rode the boy like an experienced "gbola receiver". The girl doesn't seem like the victim here please! And she can't be 10! That face and boobs can't be 10 years old!

okokobiokor
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by WHITELIGHTER: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2022
drlateef:

The latest position on that is that Nigerian law is silent on that. Some countries of the west do not see it as statutory rape. But Nigerian law is vacuous on that. This needs to be tested in court. And I am sure Lagos state will be the first to clarify legal status on that. In my own opinion it should be regarded as rape and both minors should be disciplined or punished in juvenile correction centre. Otherwise the future of our girls would be destroyed by poorly brought up boys in society.

What the heck did I just read? U must be clowning me

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by alphaNomega: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2022
Lagos wants to extort the poor school because of some randy pupils. I expected nothing good from government anyway.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Campee98: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Where is the video?
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by WaterWalker5(m): 1:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Immorality is becoming the fabric of our everyday life, parents and schools aren't doing much to help the situation. That girl was comfortably riding on dick like a pro. I doubt if she is just 10.
My bro it will shock you to know that she really could be 10 years old! The generation of kids we have now are tech savvy and are exposed to all sorts - good, bad and ugly - so much so that engaging in stuffs like thus and exhibiting sexual positions that they shouldn't know of shouldn't be a surprise. I didn't see the video but from my research and various readings, I can tell you for a fact that:
The girl wasn't drugged
She had consensual sex with those boys
This isn't her first time

Closing down the schools isn't the cure. Its like putting plaster on leaking sore and expecting it to heal.

The sad thing is, the girl will move on and if the parents do nothing about their daughter's behavior, she'll be tomorrow's nympho.
This whole thing is so sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Mogajunior(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2022
WaterWalker5:

My bro it will shock you to know that she really could be 10 years old! The generation of kids we have now are tech savvy and are exposed to all sorts - good, bad and ugly - so much so that engaging in stuffs like thus and exhibiting sexual positions that they shouldn't know of shouldn't be a surprise. I didn't see the video but from my research and various readings, I can tell you for a fact that:
The girl wasn't drugged
She had consensual sex with those boys
This isn't her first time

Closing down the schools isn't the cure. Its like putting plaster on leaking sore and expecting it to heal.

The sad thing is, the girl will move on and if the parents do nothing about their daughter's behaviour, she'll be tomorrow's nympho.
This whole thing is so sad
Yeah You have said it all. When you visit her Likee page you will realise she has the luxury of freedom and have easy access to the internet which I believe contributed to messing her up.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by purejustice36: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2022
angelfallz:
People like adding rape to inappropriate sexual intercourse, so that it would carry more weight.
If the news that broke said, 10year old girl having sex because of truth or dare, do you think the news would have been explosive?

That’s a very unreasonable reasoning
A rape is a rape and child Indecency is child Indecency
Anyone who would add fake information just to make the news viral deserves a jail time and that’s on period bc that’s defamation of the highest order
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by purejustice36: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Naughtysex:
How did you know she was "riding him like a pro?
Have you seen the video?

I don’t wanna talk to u thank you
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by angelfallz(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol
So after watching the video do you still insist that the girl was raped?
purejustice36:

That’s a very unreasonable reasoning
A rape is a rape and child Indecency is child Indecency
Anyone who would add fake information just to make the news viral deserves a jail time and that’s on period bc that’s defamation of the highest order

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by dettolgel: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Classickj:

Stf up
Am not sure you know what rape is

Keep brandishing your stupidity online.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by dettolgel: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
quadriolakunle:

Thanks for the information

But could you please state what the new definition of rape is and what the old definition was, so we could properly teach the young ones

Section 357 of the Criminal Code Act applicable in the Southern part of Nigeria, defines rape as follows;

“Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl without her consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false and fraudulent representation as to the nature of the act, or in the case of a married woman, by personating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called rape.”

Even if the person gives consent and withdraw it mid way you should stop if you continue to finish any from that moment the consent was withdrawn is considered rape ooh.

In most legal systems someone under the influence of substance cannot be considered as giving consent.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by lilyheaven: 2:01pm On May 06, 2022
40 years !
Yommychrz:
how old are you to know if you can watch it
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Crexxy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
pastorcyrus:

can you send me the video please

Good evening Sir, pls check Mail. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.