Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors (54373 Views)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by drlateef: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
youngreezy:
Infidelity,no problem but I I hear anybody talk rape eh I go blow em mouth.....that girl knew what she was doing,and she was enjoying it.....una know wetin be rape at all?

Shut up! You are ignorant! Sex with a minor is statutory rape, whether she consented or not.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Lyoncrescent: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why always Chrisland? How can you be so negligent to leave minors of the opposite sex on their own in a room ? You take a child to dubai and you leave him or her alone in a bedroom with the opposite sex under no supervision? The children may have moral issues and there may be some issues due to the kind of parenting but in the context of this incident, Chrisland was negligent and irresponsible with the children both the girl and the boys. It is not just the girl. The parents of the boys should also go after the school.

Some years ago in 2003, a classmate in babcock University died during a beach field trip arranged by the department in the University . He was 17 years old. He went to swim in the water and got carried away. His body was found days later. His parents took babcock to court and won the case because babcock was said to have not done enough to protect the boy that drowned because he was a minor and under the care of babcock. Bancock tried to justify that he did not have a gate pass nor permission to go for the trip and that had he not died he would have faced disciplinary action. That's a 17 year old how much more this little children.

How could the children not just the girl be given so much room to be in that situation? How ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by hisexcellency34: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
mumu. read before making comments
Proudlycanadian:
My people of nairaland, how do one get attracted to a 10years old? 10 years o. Try this in Canada �.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by angelfallz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
People like adding rape to inappropriate sexual intercourse, so that it would carry more weight.
If the news that broke said, 10year old girl having sex because of truth or dare, do you think the news would have been explosive?
purejustice36:
That wasn’t a rape case at all
She was riding him like a pro
The family needs to investigate that lil girl very well

1. Isn’t she supposed to be a virgin at 10?
2. She looked more mature than a 10yrs old girl
3. Where did she learn how to ride a co*k like that ?
4. They need to ensure someone in their family isn’t sleeping with her bc she rides more than a hoe

Fear little girls of nowadays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by LawyerLomo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benitoh:
Why not buy button phone and Nokia phone touch and give your underage kids instead of buying Android phone and iPhone for them that you can't account and monitor what they do with it in your absence.

Parents of nowadays are irresponsible and carelessly dangerous.

If not mutual, was she forced?
She was the one on top riding cock like a Pro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by cocolacec(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Cherrybae:
The incident didn't happen here in Nigeria. Why shut the school.

I condemn it, I condemn it I condemn it.
The school is responsible and owe the children a duty of care.Let the school and the parents meet in the law court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Misterone: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
AlomoReloaded:
That's not fair
how is it not fair? you collect money from parents to take their children on a tour. you jam-pack the children (both male and female) in one room and the teacher, one to a room as if they paid with their money. you're 100% guilty of any consequence that comes out of it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by HenryWilliams(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I've watched the video. That is not rape. The underage girl was on top, even laughing. The only thing is that the boys circulated the video and they should be severely punished.
see link here www.jw.org

Thanks for the link. The video was quite disturbing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by AroOkigbo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yommychrz:
With the video it shows it wasn’t rape at all, it’s mutual
It's a rape. The boy is the victim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by kingthreat(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
yemi1504:

I watched the video and it was really disgusting! Though it wasn't rape as alleged as the girl in question seems she has been doing this for a while SMH. Even children who know nothing are now claiming to know something by joining this moral decadence pervasive currently SMH.

Remember when we were that age, we were curious about sex. Now sex that was rare is right there on our phones. This generation has been over-corrupted.
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by ityP(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blessedpalms:
That girl is a pro... She rides even better than a horse. @ 10 she deserves a championship belt

angry
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
LawyerLomo:

Please, where I fit get the tape?
Go to Nairaland new topics, some mad fellows on nairaland have started uploading the video.

But I have vowed never to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Yommychrz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tobechuckwu:

U call something like that mutual at age 10?

U need to have a rethink
shey you Dey whine me ni, do Dey force to do it or don’t you watch the way she was doing Abeg getat

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by LordIsaac(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just look at the irresponsible mother! Talking solemnly now. Before it used to be good parents raising some wayward children but now, it is wayward parents raising rotten children. Thank God for the principle of audi alterem partem. We must conduct ourselves carefully in this age because Nigeria is a sentimental country founded upon hypocrisy called morals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Yommychrz(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
AroOkigbo:

It's a rape. The boy is the victim.
they force her to it abi, and she was on top oponu
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by LincolnOnyeabor: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
This ain't rape...That girl was a pro.

This is just Very Shoddy Damage Control.

Make them check that girl well well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Dialpad: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
The internet never forgets, one day some of your post will haunt you.

You will go for a visa at an embassy and they will bring out this post, you will travel to an advanced world, this post will continue to bring your downfall

We are talking about a baby here, her life will never remain the same and all you can say is this BS ....

Do not think you are anonymous....

Blessedpalms:
That girl is a pro... She rides even better than a horse. @ 10 she deserves a championship belt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by tolumizzy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's not a rape....the girl can actually do the stuffs and she enjoyed it....no be rape.....they dare her to do it and she comply

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by DenreleDave(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
he is right,, the girl deserves an award.. most adult cant even ride like she rides meehnnnnnn grin grin grin
tutudesz:

undecided words can't describe your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by LordIsaac(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerians, particularly women, must be reeducated on the true definition and meaning of rape. See educated illiterates all over!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by DenreleDave(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
so was it a rape?
Tobechuckwu:

U call something like that mutual at age 10?

U need to have a rethink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by tutudesz: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
DenreleDave:
he is right,, the girl deserves an award.. most adult cant even ride like she rides meehnnnnnn grin grin grin
Guy a child is a child simple,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Proudlycanadian: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
hisexcellency34:
mumu. read before making comments
thank you. Have a great day young king
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by DenreleDave(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
i swear, even most girls i av encounted in the past can even do half of wat this girl did, only oloshos can compete with her in cowgirl
Naughtysex:
How did you know she was "riding him like a pro?
Have you seen the video?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Ilamina(f): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
These Lagos schools are just so ghetto and full of wicked people
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by onunwa21(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
The rate at which people re playing with di*k & pus*y now!!!!
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Jokerman(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
The school should ensure discipline in their schools, and avoid fear of the unknown, that parents will remove their pupils if theh discipline them.

This is a lie. A school should discipline these pupils, albeit not by flogging, but light punishment and banning of alluring items just like what Covenant does.

Better safe than sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by Proudlycanadian: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
haha guy calm down the both of them are kids ... go and see as the 10year old is riding the boy like olosho
thank you step-dad. I have read it better and modified my comment. Have a blessed day dad
Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by yemi1504: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
kingthreat:

Remember when we were that age, we were curious about sex. Now sex that was rare is right there on our phones. This generation has been over-corrupted.

You can say that again bro! It is very bad these days as if the moral decadence is on steroids! SMH

1 Like

Re: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors by onunwa21(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Who is saying rape!!! When two minors re involved!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students / Nigerian Professor, Ilesanmi Becomes First Black VC Of University Of Illinois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.