Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

"If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. (305 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. by Fr33born(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Human rights activist and AAC presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore, meets with Sheikh Nuhu Khalid, the Abuja imam who was fired for criticising Buhari government.
Sowore, during the meeting told Sheikh Nuhu that he will join him if he is arrested by the DSS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBjAZ8TuhRc

Re: "If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. by Malory: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gone are the days when DSS are mentioned in whispers. Those days they were revered as a secret police but now they are being rated same as boys scout

2 Likes

Re: "If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. by Shetemi12(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sowore probably have forgotten he is just a normal Nigeria of no relevance! He is just there to make gain out of people issues!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. by Malory: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Shetemi12:
Sowore probably have forgotten he is just a normal Nigeria of no relevance! He is just there to make gain out of people issues!
Shatap. Sowore is a brave man fighting for the betterment of your rights as a citizen

2 Likes

Re: "If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. by Abfinest007(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dss office is like"his backyard
Re: "If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
The Imam did it without Political undertone.

Why are opposing politicians visiting him to dent his image angry

If I were him, I wouldn't accomodate them.

1 Like

Re: "If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. by ivolt: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
The Imam should be careful before he get dragged into political hell hole.
He should stop accommodating politicians!
Re: "If DSS Arrests You, I Will Come And Join You," Sowore Tells Sheikh Nuhu Khalid. by Fr33born(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The Imam did it without Political undertone.

Why are opposing politicians visiting him to dent his image angry

If I were him, I wouldn't accomodate them.

That's Nigerian Politicians for you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Need Detribalize And Effect Leader Ameachi / Naira Landers: Do You Think Nairaland Could Be Like Twitter ? / Who Is Hon. Olamide Yusuf Ahmed That Everyone Is Talking About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.