Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

How I Became A Sex Machine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Became A Sex Machine (3889 Views)

Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Sex Machine / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Became A Sex Machine by Prettygirl200(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

You no go like send mail since you still dey experience issue with your Gmail account and all?
Ok by you? grin
I think the acct is okay, I used it to reply someone yesterday
Re: How I Became A Sex Machine by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I think the acct is okay, I used it to reply someone yesterday
Seen,leggo Reina. grin
Re: How I Became A Sex Machine by Teddy96: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Anyway na way. . Op maybe dats what make u last. .
Re: How I Became A Sex Machine by Teddy96: 1:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Krss216:
Collect bwess abi wetin? grin
Na u be d simp man. . sad
Ur simpness get Certificate
Re: How I Became A Sex Machine by Prettygirl200(f): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022

Seen,leggo Reina. grin
Re: How I Became A Sex Machine by citywal(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
As a couple, I am very sure you and your significant other have once argued and she got very angry with you and you don't know how to make it up to her, even when you are at fault. If this is you, then sit back and watch this video to the end because today's topic is for you.

if you like this video please don't forget to Subscribe, like, share and click on the bell icon to turn on notifications so that we can keep making these videos for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9Q69SVca8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does it make sense to go on dates as a Nigerian man / Cameroon Girls With Their Good Bodies / How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.