Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far (72859 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by od501: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
PointZerom:
grin
I was surprised that my girl friend's daughter resembled me, I now ask her how? she said "Hv you forgotten that we made love in your house two weeks before my trad".

Let me stop here.

Oga abeg continues oo..we are interested
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Keniwit(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Well nothing new..have seen a lady having sex with another guy ...5 days to her wedding...
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
illicit:
Wether u like it or not

Someone is banging ur wife to be right now and dem no use condom

Does it matter if it's today or the day before ur wedding

[s] The ones u fvcked who will marry dem if u can't marry the ones I fvcked [/s] undecided

Does it matter? Yes, it does.
Your wedding is on the way, at least you should be committed to and remain faithful once you have already decided to go ahead with one who is serious and ready.

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
I'm just watching dat Pocohantas there talking like someone that forgot her brains when she was given birth to,

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Clawfrican(f): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exkandayee:
Raise money, come to America,I swear you'll find decent women
LOL, ok
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Friend22(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Irijosa777:
https://www.nairaland.com/7081206/fiancee-got-pregnant-ex-during#111992137

The above thread remind me of the discussion I had with my friend last week about what happened with my elder brother and his girlfriend back then in 2014 in benin.
I told my friend that if I go into a relationship I must find out about my girlfriend past relationship with her ex, I also told her that I'm in support of DNA test for children especially for first child.

The reason is this, when I was staying with my brother at Ogida mobile barrack Benin City. My brother had a girlfriend that normally come and visit us once in a while though my brother is married, he had 4 children but his family is in Delta state.

To cut the long story short, this girl brought her marriage invitation card to my brother, but could you believe that a week before her wedding this girl came to our house and had sex with my brother... I guessed that was farewell sex. I couldn't believe it, ur wedding is next week and you are here sleeping with another man, unbelievable.

That time I'm not as wise as this, God knows I would have lick her secret life to her husband to be and that would have stop him from marrying her.

Since then, I just lost confidence on girls' faithfulness especially those who are connected with their ex.

If you don't tell the bridegroom to be what this girl did then you are a shame!

If was your brother in that guy's position will you keep queit?!
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Panda7(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
na wa
so does this means the gal was a bad gal or your brother is a bad person or benin people are bad people??
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by castrokins(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
I Wantu Cum To America, Bro.

Exkandayee:
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by toujurs: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
There was a lady i wanted to date, most atimes when we spoke on phone she mentioned her ex, not two not thrie. I just made up my mind she was for for the streets, when we finally met, what i knacked this girl, i don't think she will forget me easily. I met her on this forum. I just couldn't take her serious.

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
syntekelite:

You said it all..also know that good girls plenty.. my home boy just disvirgin hin fiancee wey don graduate from uni.. keep being you...

Lol if it is not you that did the disvirgining by yourself abeg no brag on behalf of your home boy. grin .

Make I share you one funny story. An uncle was so much into 'i must marry a virgin'. At the age of over 40 no wife. At last he was presented with a lady who even her mum claimed she is a virgin.

The day after wedding night. He was boasting all. After a few months, it was discovered that she was actually a single mum. He was scammed, their wedding was in a haste because of so much pressure with regards to his age. Immediately he was told that she is a virgin by her mum he never did any further investigation.

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by unmask: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Irijosa777:

The above thread remind me of the discussion I had with my friend last week about what happened with my elder brother and his girlfriend back then in 2014 in benin.
I told my friend that if I go into a relationship I must find out about my girlfriend past relationship with her ex, I also told her that I'm in support of DNA test for children especially for first child.

The reason is this, when I was staying with my brother at Ogida mobile barrack Benin City. My brother had a girlfriend that normally come and visit us once in a while though my brother is married, he had 4 children but his family is in Delta state.

To cut the long story short, this girl brought her marriage invitation card to my brother, but could you believe that a week before her wedding this girl came to our house and had sex with my brother... I guessed that was farewell sex. I couldn't believe it, ur wedding is next week and you are here sleeping with another man, unbelievable.

That time I'm not as wise as this, God knows I would have lick her secret life to her husband to be and that would have stop him from marrying her.

Since then, I just lost confidence on girls' faithfulness especially those who are connected with their ex.
lol....you have lost faith in women. Just curious, have you lost faith in men? Since it seems your brother is cheating on his wife

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by BRATISLAVA: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Irijosa777:

Your brother was married but has sex with his single ex who was about to get married? Are we supposed to overlook that he was committing adultery, and blame and castigate her? Your idea of DNA testing is pointless because it is your brother who was cheating. Yet you can't believe it, and it is girls who aren't faithful?

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by mamawa123: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exkandayee:

I believe one can actually find a decent man or woman anywhere but America should be the last place to look at……….open marriage
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Chyjoey(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
abobote:

Liar

My brother oo… I was wondering where he got that deluded impression from.
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by AuroraB(f): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
PointZerom:

Not yet...
He's obviously a helpless phool lipsrsealed
I know one, the wife born a near-albino. No albino on the 2families...yes, mutation happens....but, bros, you no see your albino closest friend wey your wife connect you to and ask yourself questions
He insisted he's the daddy cheesy
One day, he returned to an empty house and albino friend was nowhere to be found equally grin
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by hope4nigeria(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
and your mother?
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Karleb(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
My roommate during nysc did the same with his ex.
A fellow corper slept with a girl few months to her trad unaware.

The thing is a norm.

As e be so, na only me never spoil. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Drone95(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
No be new thing. The lady wey dey tell my guy no sex before marriage branched her ex place when she went to get wears for the wedding nd she nd her ex played the farewell match.

4 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by syntekelite(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blablamalala:

Lol if it is not you that did the disvirgining by yourself abeg no brag on behalf of your home boy. grin .

Make I share you one funny story. An uncle was so much into 'i must marry a virgin'. At the age of over 40 no wife. At last he was presented with a lady who even her mum claimed she is a virgin.

The day after wedding night. He was boasting all. After a few months, it was discovered that she was actually a single mum. He was scammed, their wedding was in a haste because of so much pressure with regards to his age. Immediately he was told that she is a virgin by her mum he never did any further investigation.

Lol..even b4 he did the deed..i told him i wont be surprised she is a virgin..with good character self..my initial point was good girls abound whether virgin or not..
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Pyroex(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
illicit:
Wether u like it or not

Someone is banging ur wife to be right now and dem no use condom

Does it matter if it's today or the day before ur wedding

The ones u fvcked who will marry dem if u can't marry the ones I fvcked undecided

Damn!!

You're on point guy....
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by BestLife22(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
For this post.

Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within *1* *month* of planning and I tell you our wedding was *dope* !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here's the secret��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
syntekelite:

Lol..even b4 he did the deed..i told him i wont be surprised she is a virgin..with good character self..my initial point was good girls abound whether virgin or not..[b][/b]

Got ur point
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by IMASTEX: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jeremani:
See ba if na girls matter 4get am,
Now adays girls dey remove pant for everywhere
For the few ones wey still dey manage dey wear self.
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by BusinessPlan22: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Irijosa777:

See my neighbor, I dey mobile crescent grin
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by rollywise(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
That's how they breed bastards in another man's home o. Later they'll be running upandan at the sound of DNA

4 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by bizzibodi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fear woman and live long.

4 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by ubee(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
I hope as you .... "lost confidence in girl's faithfulness" that is also how you have lost confidence in men's faithfulness too?
Because I don't understand the type of prejudice we Nigerian men have against women. It is always convenient to police them, slut shame them and hold them to very high standards on issues of chastity and faithfulness, but when we men do by far more dirty sexual stuff, una go hail them as guy men!

Unto what you saw happen between your brother and that girl, it happens very often on a consistent basis across the country and the world than you realise.

Just like men, women are sexual beings that have the urge to experiment, take risks, and look out for the wild thrills a sex escapade can give.
Though they are much more likely to quit the wild stuff and settle down to a faithful relationship with a husband once they are married, unlike men.

I have experienced virtually the same situation you saw between your bro and that girl.

Years back there was this girl in my compound that didn't even waste time to show me she wanted me once she saw me. She was my neighbours younger sister that came to spend some time with him.

We didn't waste time before she started sneaking into my flat via the backdoor, away from the sight of other neighbours.
We were having steady sex every other day for a couple months.

So one day she came into my room and told me she was travelling back to Delta and would be getting married in three weeks.

I was stunned! I asked her why she didn't tell me she was engaged and planning marriage all the while and she was like; it's not important.

I asked her whether she loves and respects her fiancee, because I didn't agree with her unfaithfulness.

She gave me an answer which I have realised over the years is just very true.

She said something like, as long as the marriage is not at hand or the couple have not been joined in marriage yet, a woman can satisfy her sexual urge with someone else.

If you expect ladies to be beacon of sexual faithfulness, you are wasting your time.
That's just how nature is.
Irijosa777:

3 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by DonroxyII: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
PalmsInTheSky:
My girlfriend asked "When are we getting married?". I responded "Do you really think we should get married now?, We still have some time on our side". I thought that was all until this madam bought me her IV and told me she's getting married in two months time, I just shock but knowing I have nothing to lose, I shook it off and faced my hustle. At the onset of Ramadan, she forwarded related messages to me to forgive her and at least be a friend all of which I denied, I denied even farewell sex after telling her we can never be friends. I don't do slave shit to pussy, you either be with me or buzz off.
Best Man of 2022. Redpill straight no shee.
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by thunderbabs: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
No be the same sex 10 or 12year old girl for chrisland too dey enjoy so...Sex no be anything again...
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by DonroxyII: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
PointZerom:

Her daughter resembled me.. I ask the mother how?.....I made love with the girl two weeks b4 her trad. Now her first daughter is my photo copy.
Go and claim your prize now
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Deltatoto:
I repeat the girl I’m lashing right now may be ur wife.
Rubbish!
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by donestk(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Almost everyone do this farewell thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.