Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far (72872 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
DonBenny77:
grin
My ex JW girlfriend also gave me farewell sex 2 weeks to her wedding, when her brother in the lord fiancee never see pant sef.... anyway na him property now.
Na the same thing.
Farewell sex Issa must
Bad boy
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Goldbw122:
That is why if you want your relationship to be strong get ride of your ex e get why..
Meaning
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Never marry these Nigerian prostitutes. Only low grade slavish man will marry a girl he did not deflower. How will I pay bride price money for a pussy that people have fhucked tired to their satisfaction so where is the bride price I'm paying for if the hymen is no longer there? That's why I like ancient Italian culture of marriage where the deflowering of the girl is part of the marriage ceremony everyone will witness and the groom comes out with the bride after the process to show the white towel stained with her blood to the bride's father to confirm he has paid for what is intact and worthy and then celebration continue. I repeat only the lowest lowest slavish man will marry a used girl, a public toilet more like personalizing a public toilet. Stop marrying these used over fhucked prostitutes the bloody simps won't listen, there are lots of virgins that you can propose to at birth before they reach 13 or 14 you marry them train them and disvirgin them at 16, you will always progress with such woman not these over fhucked prostitutes with loose vaginas and smelling bodies. Guys be wise
What of the ones doing cow cow girl at 10?
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Unrated900:

So make I run away from that Benin etinosa babe wey Be my paddy....

If she join the bad gang na

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Goldbw122(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Meaning
You are something else... Damn you need to change.. your reply on your list is so confusing..
Don't mention me I won't reply you

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

You are something else... Damn you need to change.. your reply on your list is so confusing..
I will change
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

But don't mind me I'm using nairaland to catch cruise and have fun
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
maxist2020:
Personally I have experienced it, I had this girl I dated for two year before she left
me unceremoniously to another guy whom she presumed is richer because I was still in university then. They got married and the guy started manhandling her with serious beaten after smoking weed and before you know it, a girl I have forgotten long time ago and did not even know that she still have my number started texting me, chatting me on WhatsApp and Facebook telling me the reason why our parting should not be the end of our relationship and why we can still be friends and whether I have forgotten the past but I told her to her face that the past should be left in the past.
I blocked her and since then even if see her I just wave and pass.
Wow
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
BigYash:
One idiot like that came to fvck my nigga last month. I heard her calling and making arrangements for her traditional marriage that will hold soon. Boys wen still dey marry these days dey try o..
Lol have you collected your share?
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by BigYash: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol have you collected your share?
No my nigga. Girls like that dey irritate me .. She go marry that mumu boy,still dey Bleep around..

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Coinwarrior: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
OKOATA:
email my nairaland
ok sir
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:
Raise money, come to America,I swear you'll find decent women
What about the women in your families? No one here will admit their sisters and moms are also the same, y’all will even defend them and say they’re different.

So who are all these ‘bad’ girls if all your sisters are innocent?
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Irijosa777:

I tried so hard not to generalized it to all girls, but my experience with my female friends after they got married alone will make me not to trust girl especially when you are very nice to them... they don't mind if they are married. I was very careful with them, my philosophy is do to others what you want others to do to you.
If you can’t look at the lives your sisters and mom live to get that trust back again. You have the worst female role models.

My husband would’ve given up on girls but because he has decent sisters and a mom at home, he reasoned that other people must have decent sisters too and held on till he found me. Blame your surroundings.
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Exkandayee(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
What about the women in your families? No one here will admit their sisters and moms are also the same, y’all will even defend them and say they’re different.

If my sister's Bleep up,na Dem Sabi...if they become wayward and no one marries Dem, still na Dem Sabi,

Bur you really a pretty bitch, nice ass no offense
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Patrickdaji1250(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Patrickdaji1250:
Sometimes when I read messages like this everyday is really hurt me and make me ready to live like there is no she gender. Ex is the reason behind mess up in marriage making them have 2 options in mind. Ex date can only make you have opportunity to failed marriage or relationship. I bet you can hardly find a girl without ex company
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by anointedlinks: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Choi I so much fear this generation. You see this 3 letter words called "SEX", just fear it !

Sometimes I wonder whether I will ever find a decent girl who won't be a slaves to all this sex related things I read on Nairaland. Like Dam can I find her?

Because the way things are going around eh, I can't just imagine how I will marry some one with all these. But God will help me, I believe him.

This kind of boys eh....are just not my type. Dude go and fix your loose nut.

God in heaven is not a man. When you keep your self you attract those who have kept themselves, that's exactly what I'm doing. I am not saying I must marry a virgin but God have seen my heart that a good-character virgin girl is all I desire.

They can stop slavery if they watch this https://www.nairaland.com/7091753/freedom-sexual-slavery
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Clawfrican(f): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Never marry these Nigerian prostitutes. Only low grade slavish man will marry a girl he did not deflower. How will I pay bride price money for a pussy that people have fhucked tired to their satisfaction so where is the bride price I'm paying for if the hymen is no longer there?
I repeat only the lowest lowest slavish man will marry a used girl, a public toilet more like personalizing a public toilet.
Guys be wise

Not sure if anyone has quoted you with a similar reply but; if you advise men not to marry non-virgins (which is a social construct by the way) who will marry those you’ve slept with ?
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Clawfrican(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bobmarie:

Hahaha. Good question
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by MilitantAtheist: 9:59am On May 03, 2022
Clawfrican:

Not sure if anyone has quoted you with a similar reply but; if you advise men not to marry non-virgins (which is a social construct by the way) who will marry those you’ve slept with ?
not my business
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Clawfrican(f): 1:40pm On May 07, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
not my business
Hmm. I see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. / Masturbation Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.