Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far (72921 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Blue86(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2022
He who finds a wife has found a goood thing and obtained favour from the Lord.

If the woman or man you find as a partner is not good to you or is not going to be a plus to your life, that is definitely not a wife or man from the Lord.

A wife material will not sleep with an ex for a week, yes, a week to their wedding.
That woman is not good to her husband to be

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Mytoto(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2022
blackboy:
It happens for real. I blame the guyz to who want chop another guyz babe. We keep blaming the gals what about us guyz who like putting our hard inside every wet hole. See as a guy set an example here how he rejected his babe who was about to marry someone else

True talk baba. At some point, we gat to cut some of these ladies some slack.

Niggas can fvck anything!!

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Mrnakeina:

My bloda,
You see that place called Benin, anything immoral can shelle.

That's why many Benin women are landladies, the ancestors don kill the men tire bcuz the women dey doke steady for outside. Benin and Imo girls, fear them for this Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by dominique(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Irijosa777:
https://www.nairaland.com/7081206/fiancee-got-pregnant-ex-during#111992137

The above thread remind me of the discussion I had with my friend last week about what happened with my elder brother and his girlfriend back then in 2014 in benin.
I told my friend that if I go into a relationship I must find out about my girlfriend past relationship with her ex, I also told her that I'm in support of DNA test for children especially for first child.

The reason is this, when I was staying with my brother at Ogida mobile barrack Benin City. My brother had a girlfriend that normally come and visit us once in a while though my brother is married, he had 4 children but his family is in Delta state.

To cut the long story short, this girl brought her marriage invitation card to my brother, but could you believe that a week before her wedding this girl came to our house and had sex with my brother... I guessed that was farewell sex. I couldn't believe it, ur wedding is next week and you are here sleeping with another man, unbelievable.

That time I'm not as wise as this, God knows I would have lick her secret life to her husband to be and that would have stop him from marrying her.

Since then, I just lost confidence on girls' faithfulness especially those who are connected with their ex.

It's the hypocrisy for me. You don't see anything wrong with your married brother having girlfriend but you're foaming in the mouth because the soon to be married girlfriend came back for farewell sex with him. You people will justify male promiscuity then crucify the women doing same. How will these women remain chaste if you men are supposed to be tasting different soups. Which soups are they supposed to be tasting? Their fellow men? Continue to excuse, glorify and justify male promiscuity, it will only lead to more promiscous women for you to wail about. Una go wail tire.

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by robosky02(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2022
I once overhead two men discussing

One was telling the other how his ex came and gave him farewell "chukuma"

He said the lady went to villa during the festival period and have gotten a suitor and well be getting married

So she came and gave him send forth

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by farem: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2022
illicit:
[s][/s]

This your generalisation is balderdash.
In fact it is shameful that you are using the prototype of women in your family to depict other women. It may be that worst in your world and horizon, but I tell you even in Sodom, virtue wasn't zero.
No offence intended
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
okafors law,there is a strong possibility that marriage will not stop the occasional fvck whenever the girl is close by,I have an ex years back that said I will swore oath that I will keep on fvcking her even when she is married,hmmm

Same thing with me and my ex. Good thing is that we both decided we can't be in contact anymore

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2022
PointZerom:

Her daughter resembled me.. I ask the mother how?.....I made love with the girl two weeks b4 her trad. Now her first daughter is my photo copy.

Are you serious or just kidding

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

Jesus!!!

Her husband didn't suspect?

Probably one of those simps
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

Nice response. She already has another guy in her life and just chose him when it seemed you weren't ready and the other dude is rich enough to carry marriage. Most girls are like that. That she even wanted farewell sex and friendship told me that her soon to be husband is in hot soup

That girl will have lots of boyfriends she will give farewell sex. And she will still fuccck them even inside the marriage. Thank God for the Redpill.
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Melkizedeck: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Find a woman who genuinely love you, na the journey I Dey too man, it’s rare, check their phone, them do pass us���

Even a woman that genuinely loves you will cheat if the conditions are right. Who told you a woman cannot cheat on you even if she loves you?

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2022
flokii:
Someone once said it that only virgin ladies deserve bride price and white wedding and I'm seeing sense in that statement all of a sudden.. guys marrying community pussi3s, wetin be una gain?

Back to topic.. the farewell or goodbye sex is very common with nowadays ladies.. some it's a night to their wedding they'll go and fvck their ex while the unfortunate man that'll marry them is somewhere thinking of how to impress and all at the wedding.

And most cases the man will be so happy and dance like an idioot on the wedding day, while the Ex will be there also. You now see why ladies cry so much on wedding day. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2022
BigYash:
One idiot like that came to fvck my nigga last month. I heard her calling and making arrangements for her traditional marriage that will hold soon. Boys wen still dey marry these days dey try o..

I don change my mind from marriage lol

3 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by NaBanga: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2022
The op's brother was committing adultery, yet he was worried about the single woman. Nigerian men are living in a delusion. undecided Once you reach the Western world, you will realize that women are sexual beings as well. Unfortunately we have been brainwashed in many ways and we need be washed again.
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
dheilaw1:
I'm currently fucking a lady whose husband is abroad, simply because I'm nice to her....

Ladies love Nice guys.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Kingjames:
We dated for 3 years before she met the new guy....on returning to Lagos, i discovered she is engaged. I organised the photo/video coverage of her weddings. We had it before traveling for trad in the east...have it here before church wedding...having it....

But this babe won't give me breathing space with sex even after marriage. Two of her 3 children are mine(#crying bitterly in my heart

But you’re very wicked and heartless Pocahontas come and see grin

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by mercyland93(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2022
That's why it's quite necessary and important to get married to a virgin lady. But where can you get one nowadays. So pathetic!!!
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2022
OKOATA:
Bros you don't really need to spend so much on DNA these days. I have this my spiritual man, he's good with these things, I noticed my GF that just delivered was acting strange, she collected money for antenatal, childbirth etc from my hand, even for naming. On a normal day I already told her I wasn't getting married but maybe a little intro in the future which she agreed not knowing the baby was for another married man. My spiritual man told me point blank the child wasn't mine after checking out. She was even surprised sef, at the end she said the married man wasn't interested in the child so she felt she could hang it on me.

Omo shocked
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Sniper04(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2022
That's why I don't buy the idea of marriage, later when DNA results comot now we go dey hear stories. This cycle continues on and on. And heaven will not fall because of that

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by winner37(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Guy , ladies are devil.. i wonder why some ladies keep doing this.. fear any lady who is still keeping her ex-number or do call and check on him

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Broveens42(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

And most cases the man will be so happy and dance like an idioot on the wedding day, while the Ex will be there also. You now see why ladies cry so much on wedding day. grin grin

grin
The Ex will be dancing with them too and spraying dollars.
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by kelspinall(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
a gal said to me,once I get married to a rich guy,am gonna settle you with money and a goodbye sex,I became mad,long story cut short, everyone has gone separate ways since january.even tho she always tag me in her post but I do ignore her because I don't give fuq...indeed ,tha ho£ shit is real.they keep bicching around till the get the "will you marry me type"

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Broveens42:

grin
The Ex will be dancing with them too and spraying dollars.

grin grin grin

He will still shake and congratulate the simp for marrying a community pusssy grin

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Unrated900(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ficient:

That's why many Benin women are landladies, the ancestors don kill the men tire bcuz the women dey doke steady for outside. Benin and Imo girls, fear them for this Nigeria

So make I run away from that Benin etinosa babe wey Be my paddy....
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by OKOATA(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coinwarrior:
Goodevening sir. I want to connect with ur spiritual man sir. Can we connect on WhatsApp
email my nairaland
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by oshaosha2014(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
I will always say it. A girl that is not a virgin has had more sexual experience than her intending partner.

tegrianonigltd:

Find a woman who genuinely love you, na the journey I Dey too man, it’s rare, check their phone, them do pass us���

3 Likes

Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by MrMacinterchi1: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingjames:
We dated for 3 years before she met the new guy....on returning to Lagos, i discovered she is engaged. I organised the photo/video coverage of her weddings. We had it before traveling for trad in the east...have it here before church wedding...having it....

But this babe won't give me breathing space with sex even after marriage. Two of her 3 children are mine(#crying bitterly in my heart

clap for yourself Sire
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by MrMacinterchi1: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingjames:

clap for yourself o
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by MrMacinterchi1: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
last week I was servicing my car in the mechanic workshop and a woman, clearly a married woman with 4 kids was selling rice,so I bought and complimented her that the food is sweet,she said she has other sweet things in her body,that if I can come back to the workshop at 7pm that she lives nearby and will come out,I thought nothing of it until after 7 the woman started calling me to come that she is waiting for me to fvck her in mechanic workshop!!
how did she get your number to start calling you ?
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
PointZerom:
grin
I was surprised that my girl friend's daughter resembled me, I now ask her how? she said "Hv you forgotten that we made love in your house two weeks before my trad".

Let me stop here.
Blood of Zachariah! What
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
PalmsInTheSky:
My girlfriend asked "When are we getting married?". I responded "Do you really think we should get married now?, We still have some time on our side". I thought that was all until this madam bought me her IV and told me she's getting married in two months time, I just shock but knowing I have nothing to lose, I shook it off and faced my hustle. At the onset of Ramadan, she forwarded related messages to me to forgive her and at least be a friend all of which I denied, I denied even farewell sex after telling her we can never be friends. I don't do slave shit to pussy, you either be with me or buzz off.
You don't do married women
Re: Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far by Hassanmaye(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
illicit:
Wether u like it or not

Someone is banging ur wife to be right now and dem no use condom

Does it matter if it's today or the day before ur wedding

The ones u fvcked who will marry dem if u can't marry the ones I fvcked undecided
Will you shut

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.