Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out (405 Views)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / Ramsey Nouah Talks About His Wife, 3 Children And 16 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Man Kicks Wife And Daughter Out Over Inability To Bear A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by MadeINchenzen2: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
A mother has reportedly bursted a paedophile at lekki axis of Lagos. It appeared as though the girls mother had suspected someone was sexually aiming for her underaged daughter so she put the call on record. According to the audio clip, the man was making swift arrangement for the underaged girl to come see him, asking her several questions afterwhich the girl who was acting on the instruction of her mother finally agreed on the time and place where they'd meet ...and her then enraged mother who listened to all that the man had said bursted into the conversation

Parents need to do more to protect their children, This include knowing and monitoring their kids, Especially their underaged kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=890e963zrgs

Lalasticlala ; Mynd44 ; Dominique ; Ishilove

Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by SUCKCESSFUL: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oh! She's sixteen?

The guy dey ment grin grin
Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by MadamVanessa(f): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

Such a shame that men mostly reason with their dick nowadays
Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gvvn him down now,you see all these idvvot men wey dey embarrass us go meet their Waterloo one day,dirty thing.
Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by MadeINchenzen2: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
Gvvn him down now,you see all these idvvot men wey dey embarrass us go meet their Waterloo one day,dirty thing.
honestly... someone has got to teach them some lesson.
Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by Pierocash(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sixteen years isn't a kid,not paedophile at all.

16yrs may not be ready for marriage,but she isn't a kid
Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by zionmade(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wahala no dey finish

Guys please verify age ooooo. Verify age oooo
Stop targeting innocent girls with developing organs, those girls can be attractive because fresh things look nice but LEAVE THEM ALONE. LEAVE THEM ALONE. Do things with your age mates. Stop spoiling our young girls. If you are not sure of her age, ask her for her birth certificate

I know this man's identity will soon be out, and that's how his own life will be damaged. I don't even know what is in sex that will be destroying people like that. If you can't hold yourself, go to a brothel, if you don't have money use your saliva. Don't destroy your life because of 5mins fun.
Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by uchaymart(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
It still baffles me how men find underaged girls attractive embarassed embarassed..

Some men just have to control their selves when faced with these type of temptation.

A girl of 24 once said to me "why don't you look at me for too long" are you a shy type?

Me : Hey get lost kid...I am not your mate...
Girl: "me, kid?" But I am 24years old.
I don't want to know. Get lost.
Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by okoroemeka(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pierocash:
Sixteen years isn't a kid,not paedophile at all.

16yrs may not be ready for marriage,but she isn't a kid
after watching the video of the supposed 10yr old chrisland girl riding dick cowgirl style,a 16yr girl is not a kid anymore ,let tell yourself the truth,no sentiments

1 Like

Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by MadeINchenzen2: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
uchaymart:
It still baffles me how men find underaged girls attractive embarassed embarassed..

Some men just have to control their selves when faced with these type of temptation.

A girl of 24 once said to me "why don't you look at me for too long" are you a shy type?

Me : Hey get lost kid...I am not your mate...
Girl: "me, kid?" But I am 24years old.
I don't want to know. Get lost.
grin grin grin
Re: Mother Reportedly Bursted Suspected Pedophile Asking 16 Years Old Daughter Out by yusluvad(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
The guy is senseless...

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React To This? / 5 Things You Should Never Say To Your Wife During A Fight / STORY] Let Me Be Your Wife (episode 1-17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.