Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert (47371 Views)

Agege Bread Advert: Your Sins Forgiven, CAN Tells Sterling Bank / Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For Comparing Christ With Agege Bread / CBN Threatens To Sanction BVN Violators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by bedah(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
What's wrong with the advert?

4 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Mitsurugi(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Terrible angry

1 Like

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by NothingDoMe: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by ShenTeh(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Inhibition of creativity.

Why doesn't APCON leave it to their customers.
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Investorozay: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
bedah:
What's wrong with the advert?

try it with mohammed
you will find out

13 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Bluezy13(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
As if the Easter is anything to write home about

1 Like

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Harrynight(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin

They always come up with funny adverts but the massages passed makes the point
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Afonjashapmouth: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
We know no boundary no more and again Christianity is the most disrespected religion nowadays. Nothing is sacred no more

3 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Onyi90(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Seen
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Bosenan: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
s
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by ultimateprof: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
The deed has been done, life goes on. After all religion is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Mumusaphire: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Iceberg3:

Shut up, thank you very much
let sterling try it with that religion, if they won't see hell

2 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Maxymilliano(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
This is not only Despicable but Condemnable

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by kollog: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eyah, some people just lost their Job. The owner of that company has 0% tolerance for such laxity.
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by OtemAtum: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
englishmart:
First thing tomorrow, I will head to the nearest sterling bank, withdraw my last 11k and then close the useless account.
Nonsense.
Why? Just becuz they mocked the Roman god?
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by yrex01(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
If na Islam now, dem for don burn down the bank for trying to compare Mohammed with an inanimate object.

Christianity is indeed a religion that let God to fight his wars and not man fighting for God
Christian is not any yeye religion that let any God fight anything, Christian tolerate nonsense and it's a home for nonsensical.
say muslims won't take it, yes we can never take it bcoz we don't tolerate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by abbey621(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Trust Nigerians, when it comes to religion they don't take bullsh*t but when it comes to human rights, dem dey turn deaf and dumb.......Kolomental!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by WoundedLamb: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
When I saw the ad, I thought it was a reference to the last supper until I saw the caption. Lol.
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Reference(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
But the Lord Jesus Christ is also known as the 'Bread of Life'.
Surely the Almighty will not be offended in that.
But modern day Christians are free to take offence.

1 Like

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by dfrost: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
What's this nah? Comic relief or distraction from the burning issues plaguing us currently?
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by ravetechng: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't see anything provocative

2 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Danniedpastor(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
AllKnowing:
Even Jesus will not take this matter as personal as APCON is taking it.

You know nothing sir
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by huptin(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
If they try this with islam...hmmmm. Thank God for christians, they are so peace loving!

1 Like

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by PharNEWS(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Matters ARISING.

Too bad! That's very unprofessional from them
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by dfrost: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
ravetechng:
I don't see anything provocative

Trust Nigerians. You don't know them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by waice6571: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
That senseless advert was sent to my mail as well..... The rejoinder is even anger inducing than the original provocative advert.

3 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Prettychild(f): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by CaptainAyub: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Creditalerts:
Like agege bread Mohammed never rose angry
My hand no dey ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by RaptObserver: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Ihave been hearing this AGEGE BREAD ... still don't know what it means! Is the bread special and who owns the AGEGE bread

A general reference to those local and cheap loafs of bread produced in almost every street corner in Nigeria. The appeal is the connection it has with the man on the street, its affordability and freshness.

4 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Slynation(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
I just hope the sanctions won't affect my money in their custody...grin
Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by simpleseyi: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
englishmart:
First thing tomorrow, I will head to the nearest sterling bank, withdraw my last 11k and then close the useless account.
Nonsense.

Send me your account number, let me send your 11K. Poor people are the most religiously intolerant

4 Likes

Re: Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert by Danniedpastor(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
yrex01:
Christian is not any yeye religion that let any God fight anything, Christian tolerate nonsense and it's a home for nonsensical.
say muslims won't take it, yes we can never take it bcoz we don't tolerate nonsense

And yet you claim to be a religion of peace.
See how "peaceful" you are... Intolerant fellow.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? / Starting A Trucking Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.