Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (61838 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by attackgat: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Musician killed as security operatives, bandits clash in Imo

A musician, Roco Nnadiekwe, but with a stage name as Ja Rule was on Sunday shot dead as bandits and security operatives clashed in Orlu in Imo state.

The musician, a 2007 graduate of Political Science from Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, was said to have returned to his hometown from Port Harcourt, Rivers state, last week and was supposed to shoot a video of his latest song (single) in Owerri, on Monday, before his death.

A popular musician in the state, Obinna Okoro, known as Acharaman, who is a friend of the 38-year-old entertainer confirmed the incident to our correspondent.

Mourning his colleague, Okoro said “Roco {Ja rule} is my brother and friend since our university days. His dreams was to be successful in life through his music. After our graduation, Roco went to Portharcourt in search of his family’s betterment.

“He returned to music three years ago and later we recorded a song which he featured me in his 1st single called “ONYE NA WAY YA”.

“Last week Roco returned home from Porth Harcourt and said he was going to shoot the video of that our song by tomorrow being Monday.

“This afternoon the Nigerian army killed my homie Roco in his home town Orlu. Roco believes in Nigeria so much and today Nigeria has failed my friend. It’s hard to believe this.”

Another musician, Uche Ndum, popularly known as Tooblac, who is a friend of the victim said “The Nigerian army has just killed my friend Roco two hours ago in orlu. This is so disheartening. I lack words right now.”

The spokesperson for the police in the state, Micheal Abattam, had yet to respond to an inquiry concerning the murder incident.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/musician-killed-as-security-operatives-bandits-clash-in-imo/%3famp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqEA1pGQ_vI

The Nigerian Army just tagged him ESN and killed him just like that

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Painful

16 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
You see

They won't condemn this one!!

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Gentlerespect76: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
tsinzu:
One idiot called aonkuuse went and posted on FP that they are ESN allies that were killed. The same blood of innocents they are celebrating will continue to haunt them and their people forever.
When I first read the news, I was convinced those cowards must have slain Innocent people; the truth is coming out.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by dubra: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ooh my God, may God avenge your blood, man inhumanity to his fellow man

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Sergio104(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Op.... please we need a Link and clearer information.....like where is ge from.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun...... please can IPOB enforce sit at home on Sunday??.
Why wasting our Igbo brethren at every instance?

And they quickly labelled him an ESN gunned down.

I tell you guys......"Nigeria can never...I mean never be a develop nation".... quote me anywhere

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by kettykings: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
The problem is anytime the innocent are killed,it has a repercussions on the party that killed the innocent, be it in Russia or Nigeria. The second most powerful military in the world is now a puppet of the world because of the killing of innocent Ukrainian, Russia military might is gone , same universal law will happen in Nigeria ,if you disagree please argue with the Bible. Nigeria military is now a puppet for bandits.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Sergio104(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
And whenever we say they are killing innocent youths once such news is dropped......some people will start saying you too are simply a terrorist sympathiser. But the fact remains that Nigerian armies are the real terrorist in the east

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by shigishege: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
These people we don't even know what you people want us to believe again. If we talk about how south eastern have been turned into war zone, some of you people will come on here attacking everyone who dare say such and calling it a yoruba/fulani propaganda.

A typical ibo man on nairaland will claim south east is as calm as grave yards. Even some will be showing us how he traveled from lagos to orlu and started moving around anambra roads without any gun men harassing him or her. God will heal your problems oo

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Idiko1: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why are the Fulani army cum Nigerian army not able to kill bandits who share money and guns in northern region of Nigeria openly?

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Terrible

Look at an up and coming musician who only came to shoot his music video

The Nigerian Army tagged him an "ESN Commander" and killed him for no reason

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by foryourmind: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
shigishege:
These people we don't even know what you people want us to believe again. If we talk about how south eastern have been turned into war zone, some of you people will come on here attacking everyone who dare say such and calling it a yoruba/fulani propaganda.

A typical ibo man on nairaland will claim south east is as calm as grave yards. Even some will be showing us how he traveled from lagos to orlu and started moving around anambra roads without any gun men harassing him or her. God will heal your problems oo
[/s]
Oga you're very foolish. What is hard for you to accept? The people said they don't want One Nigeria, you're going there with soldiers to kill them.

You have not finished securing and feeding the people that willingly accepted to be part of Nigeria, you left thousands of starving and poverty-stricken Northern and Southwest almajiri to be fighting a people who said they don't want to be part of Nigeria.

Why is military patrolling in Igboland while the entire northern Nigeria has been taken over by Fulani bandits? Don't they have better things to do that to kill innocent people and try to pin senseless accusations on their heads?

See you writing "ibo". You Nigerians are disrespectful and shameless about it. How many times will they tell you that it is Igbo not ibo? After insulting the same people you go and ask them to accept your senseless Nigeria animal zoo.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Mysticwebb: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
The person that pulled the trigger, will surely be killed like a fowl by another person. Then you will hear "the security men they are killing are your brothers".

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
This country sef!
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by shigishege: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
foryourmind:

Oga you're very foolish. What is hard for you to accept? The people said they don't want One Nigeria, you're going there with soldiers to kill them.

Why is military patrolling in Igboland while the entire northern Nigeria has been taken over by Fulani bandits? Don't they have better things to do that to kill innocent people and try to pin senseless accusations on their heads?

See you writing "ibo". You Nigerians are disrespectful and shameless about it. How many times will they tell you that it is Igbo not ibo? After insulting the same people you go and ask them to accept your senseless Nigeria animal zoo.
if not that you are senseless am I the one who sent soldiers to imo?? And the spokesperson for Nigeria army is Nwachukwu, no be wna man him be?? You should better go and tell Nigeria soldiers where to patrol and where not to patrol.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by foryourmind: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
shigishege:
if not that you are senseless am I the one who sent soldiers to imo?? And the spokesperson for Nigeria army is Nwachukwu, no be wna man him be?? You should better go and tell Nigeria soldiers where to patrol and where not to patrol.
[/s]
You and Nwachukwu animal should go to hell with your Boko Haram Nigeria zoo. We don't want you.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by PDJT: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
-Rest in peace, Nwanne. Your death shall be avenged, surely.

-At the end, Biafra will be restored. Isee!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Danzysb(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nawa o
They've been doing this for sometime now.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Yujin(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Notice how all those paid agents claiming to be Igbos online will shy away from this thread. When UGM kill the terrorist Nigerian soldiers, they will rush into the thread and claim that it is IPOB members that are killing fellow Igbos but now we can see clearly that they will never return the same accusation when innocent Igbo young men and women are killed. It is simply because they're not Igbos so they don't feel the pain of the death of an innocent Igbo person.
Rest In Peace Roco.
Your death will be avenged.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
foryourmind:

Enemy of State? That is treason, punishable with death.

Ignorance is not an excuse in law.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by foryourmind: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
sapele914:
Enemy of State? That is treason, punishable with death.

Ignorance is not an excuse in law.
[/s]
Your foolishness is on steroids.

You have an AL Queda suicide bomber as minister and then a man who voted against his so-called country in the AU, same man who removed a democratically elected government in a coup to become military dictator in 1983, today he's instead of being in jail he's your president.

And you're telling me about one useless shithole imaginary laws that have no weight.

Stupid laws and useless country that has no meaning in my books. Take them both and shove it up your ass.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
Your foolishness is on steroids.

You have an AL Queda suicide bomber as minister and then a man who voted against his so-called country in the AU, same man who removed a democratically elected government in a coup to become military dictator in 1983, today he's instead of being in jail he's your president.

And you're telling me about one useless shithole whose imaginary laws have no weight.

Stupid laws and useless country that has no meaning in my books. Take them both and shove it up your ass.
Didn’t your Parents vote, what were they doing when their fellow Nigerians were electing President Buhari & APC?

Please don’t blame me for your self inflicted misery.

Nonsense Ipobian.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yujin:
Notice how all those paid agents claiming to be Igbos online will shy away from this thread. When UGM kill the terrorist Nigerian soldiers, they will rush into the thread and claim that it is IPOB members that are killing fellow Igbos but now we can see clearly that they will never return the same accusation when innocent Igbo young men and women are killed. It is simply because they're not Igbos so they don't feel the pain of the death of an innocent Igbo person.
Rest In Peace Roco.
Your death will be avenged.

I have been dragging them for Months now. Now, they assume I am IPOB because I can NEVER support soldiers killing Igbo unarmed civilians.

In most of the killings, they will kill and drop gun on the dead body to justify their claims.

We know their tactics.

That useless udele1 opened a thread with this same picture to rejoice how Nigerian Army kill ESN.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by obinnajohnson: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Is Imo State governor aware of all these atrocities the soldiers are committing ? Can this kind of thing happen in Niger State where bandits prevent farmers from accessing their farms ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Jostoman: 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
This is also a tactics from Oga at the top to gain sympathy from the northerners but some people don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
this is what some bastard want in Anambra by urging Soludo to invite the Fulani buhari military to kill our innocent young men and rape our beautiful girls.

But their plan will fail.
they claim to be from Anambra but they're living far away from Anambra and be wishing that Soludo becomes Uzodinma that slaughters his people just to please Buhari.

well eyes don dey clear Uzodinma
he have realized that buhari will not be there to help him when the time comes.
he's a useful ediot and has been used.
imolites are waiting for him next year.

I trust Soludo to employ other means apart from Inviting murderous military to curb these criminal Ekpa guys.
Obiano managed this crises and anambra was safe.
I saw groups of Bakassi boys recently on patrol.
Soludo should make use of those guys.
arm them to teeth both physically and spiritually.
any Ekpa boy caught should be beheaded publicly.
no mercy let his blood flow down the streets and let dogs lick it.
since they're now after umu igbo
e don be for them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by attackgat: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2022
obinnajohnson:
Is Imo State governor aware of all these atrocities the soldiers are committing ? Can this kind of thing happen in Niger State where bandits prevent farmers from accessing their farms ?

He knows, just doesn't care

3 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Igbos have turned their land to borno state.

6 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by perez100: 12:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Observation, the bible warns, when you see them burning houses and killing innocent people, behold, be at alert because they have collected enough from the unknown gunmen and therefore, any victims during their rage to avenge will be counted as unknown gunmen to cover up.

IPOB has no business with sit at home on Sundays let alone Easter Sunday.

Therefore, I tell you now, it is better to make peace and stop killing of both security and civilians and let the security show professionalism in their work and stop burning properties to avoid more people joining unknown gunmen. Stop sit at home on Mondays and let love and truth without fear lead us.

Peace makers are children of God. Let us all make peace. Enough of bloodshed in Nigeria.

Finally, show Nigerians dead bodies of the unknown gunmen killed. I tell you, the real truth will come out when identity of those killed are revealed. Innocent, innocent and innocent Igbo youths. That is why unknown gunmen continue to wax stronger because the bad guys hit the security so hard and go free while innocent people are killed and tagged unknown gunmen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Alaigbopress: 1:15am On Apr 19, 2022
It is unfortunate that people who ought to secure life are the ones wasting lives. RIP umunnem may the Land Avenge the blood of the innocent. This is really very painful. I wonder what happens to rule of engagement in a situation like this to avoid having Civilian casualty.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.