Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (61846 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by shaneroberts26: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2022
ApostlePaul14:
Person won born tears, person die tears; dis life no balance. It will be more painful if he is d bread winner of his family.
The dad died about 18 years ago. A family of 2 boys and 3 girls.He was the first son.The only surviving bro is in Greece .Was on the phone with him yesterday and dude was weeping nonstop. This is very painful.He was my homie,a terrific hardcore rapper. The lady weeping and holding the dead body is his sister,Queen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerian army is full of cowards. When they meet their match you start seeing mass desertion.

Any idiot who believes that those being killed by NA are actually ESN members are not just sick but useless without brains.

All the Yeribah Muslims and uncircumcised almajiris from IDP camps typing rubbish on Nairaland won't get the message because their brains have been mined!

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Golan007:
[s]

That's the problem with most of you.

No igbo man was positioned for the sec-gen of OAU.

The Nigerian held it in the interim until the issue could be resolved which it was.

Or is it that an igbo man cannot relinquish something held in trust?[/]
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by farouk2much(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Good job Nigerian Army..... Kill them all... Kill the bastards., igbo, ipob, esn, biafrans or what ever........ They no get use......

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided... While bloodthirsty terrorists are having a field day in the North... cry

Tho, I rep West Side, but this is all shades of WRONG!

The bloodthirsty baaaastarrrds that pulled the triggers on this young talent must soon REST IN PIECES! undecided
The shithole is on a cliff edge undecided

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Uptheante(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
Your foolishness is on steroids.

You have an AL Queda suicide bomber as minister and then a man who voted against his so-called country in the AU, same man who removed a democratically elected government in a coup to become military dictator in 1983, today he's instead of being in jail he's your president.

And you're telling me about one useless shithole imaginary laws that have no weight.

Stupid laws and useless country that has no meaning in my books. Take them both and shove it up your ass.
Nyamiri, hope if DSS invite u to furnish them with more info about the individuals u accused, u wont scream blue murder
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2022
sapele914:
Didn’t your Parents vote, what were they doing when their fellow Nigerians were electing President Buhari & APC?

Please don’t blame me for your self inflicted misery.

Nonsense Ipobian.

Vote ;ko !vote ni!!
With your Fulani Abdulsalami military decree; cum 1999 unitary fraudulent constitution;not even rectified by OAU ;not even signed; Vote to validate a fraud.
The selection cum Election is a scam; Nigeria is a scam;Unity for exploitation.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2022
farouk2much:
Good job Nigerian Army..... Kill them all... Kill the bastards., igbo, ipob, esn, biafrans or what ever........ They no get use......

They Igbos control your economy.

Igbos in charge of Nigeria’s economy’ – Buhari
“There is no town you will visit in Nigeria without seeing the Igbos being in charge of economic activities.”
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Christistruth00: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2022
It was a. Bad idea for IPOB to turn their Region into a War Zone

What will IPOB gain from burning their homeland to the Ground

Nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

Nyamiri, hope if DSS invite u to furnish them with more info about the individuals u accused, u wont scream blue murder

I hope your not a parent;Nyamiri=Starving Igbo kids;begging Nigerian Army for water ;This cursed scam of a Country starved our children to death.

Nyamiri is the voice of poor starving children begging for a cup of water (Nye m nmiri).
God have cursed the poverty capital of the world;third most terrorized place on earth.
One Nigeria for exploitation
Unity by force is slavery.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Uptheante(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Nigerian army is full of cowards. When they meet their match you start seeing mass desertion.

Any idiot who believes that those being killed by NA are actually ESN members are not just sick but useless without brains.

All the Yeribah Muslims and uncircumcised almajiris from IDP camps typing rubbish on Nairaland won't get the message because their brains have been mined!
U tried to sound clever but u ended up being stupid.
So, Ikonso & other criminal IPOB elements that were killed by the army including those cannibalistic IPOB criminals are innocent?
Can ur cowardly terrorist IPOB face the NA in a conventional battle, not hit & run as they always do?
Don't u know that if not for humanity sake, the military would have mauled the SE into oblivion?
U hide under ur mummy's bed & type rubbish about the NA that are defending ur pple from the evil consequences of the support u guys give the criminal terrorist IPOB group.

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2022
kettykings:
The problem is anytime the innocent are killed,it has a repercussions on the party that killed the innocent, be it in Russia or Nigeria. The second most powerful military in the world is now a puppet of the world because of the killing of innocent Ukrainian, Russia military might is gone , same universal law will happen in Nigeria ,if you disagree please argue with the Bible. Nigeria military is now a puppet for bandits.
USA forces have killed more innocent people than Russia and other countries combined, yet it remains the sole supper power of the world today

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Oga you're very foolish. What is hard for you to accept? The people said they don't want One Nigeria, you're going there with soldiers to kill them.

You have not finished securing and feeding the people that willingly accepted to be part of Nigeria, you left thousands of starving and poverty-stricken Northern and Southwest almajiri to be fighting a people who said they don't want to be part of Nigeria.

Why is military patrolling in Igboland while the entire northern Nigeria has been taken over by Fulani bandits? Don't they have better things to do that to kill innocent people and try to pin senseless accusations on their heads?

See you writing "ibo". You Nigerians are disrespectful and shameless about it. How many times will they tell you that it is Igbo not ibo? After insulting the same people you go and ask them to accept your senseless Nigeria animal zoo.

A know a bastard will come here and throw shades at sw. You call sw a poverty stricken and your foolish brothers and sisters in the south eastern keeps migrating everyday to the sw. Foolish idiot

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2022
OriOko88:
I don't get it. What was he doing in d line of action.. You no carry gun u dey form hard boy in front of unknown gun men and soldiers. What da hell was he doing outside during d shoot out.. It wasnt even a case of stray bullet but a gun shot. Wat was he doing outside.. Why not inside hiding during the shoot out if truly he wasn't amongthe ugm. undecided

Who told you he was in the line of fire? They just tagged him ESN and killed him

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2022
lipsrsealed

May Nigeria happen to all haters of Ndigbo.
Iseee

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Uptheante(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2022
VPN11:

I hope your not a parent;Nyamiri=Starving Igbo kids;begging Nigerian Army for water ;This cursed scam of a Country starved our children to death.

Nyamiri is the voice of poor starving children begging for a cup of water (Nye m nmiri).
God have cursed the poverty capital of the world;third most terrorized place on earth.
One Nigeria for exploitation
Unity by force is slavery.
I know, that's how pple in the middle belt & north call u flat-headed marafucckers.
As for the curse, u guys also cursed that's why ur men are into so much crime & still killing u guys under the guise of unknown gun men.
On the other hand, ur girls are known all over the country as ashawos.
Infact, I had a party with 2 of ur sisters yesterday.
They were begging me to nut in their mouths
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

I know, that's how pple in the middle belt & north call u flat-headed marafucckers.
As for the curse, u guys also cursed that's why ur men are into so much crime & still killing u guys under the guise of unknown gun men.

May Nigeria happen to all haters of Ndigbo
Iseee.

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Scamburster(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
shigishege:
These people we don't even know what you people want us to believe again. If we talk about how south eastern have been turned into war zone, some of you people will come on here attacking everyone who dare say such and calling it a yoruba/fulani propaganda.

A typical ibo man on nairaland will claim south east is as calm as grave yards. Even some will be showing us how he traveled from lagos to orlu and started moving around anambra roads without any gun men harassing him or her. God will heal your problems oo
Typical ibo kill you there.

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

We are giants;
Ndigbo own 75% of Abuja
50% of Lagos;
Indigenous in 11 states;
5/10 richest Nigerians 2022 Forbes ;are from Igbo;
One the most progressive black ethnic group on earth.
The most intelligent black people on earth.
Just do a little research about Ndigbo.
You sound dumb.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Too many innoccent bloods crying.. this is just too sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Donaluta(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Where is oyigboupdate.. come and make your silly statement...
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Rugaria: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2022
What I know is that those who kill the innocent for fun, will NEVER escape violent justice..
What goes around will come around. I know Orlu very well. I schooled there. I can tell you that there is no way the hands of outsiders are not involved in these. Orlu is so small that almost everyone knows everyone.
The killings of defenceless individuals in Orlu an other parts of Eastern Nigeria are acts of genocide that will haunt this evil country straight into abyss..

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Oga you're very foolish. What is hard for you to accept? The people said they don't want One Nigeria, you're going there with soldiers to kill them.

You have not finished securing and feeding the people that willingly accepted to be part of Nigeria, you left thousands of starving and poverty-stricken Northern and Southwest almajiri to be fighting a people who said they don't want to be part of Nigeria.

Why is military patrolling in Igboland while the entire northern Nigeria has been taken over by Fulani bandits? Don't they have better things to do that to kill innocent people and try to pin senseless accusations on their heads?

See you writing "ibo". You Nigerians are disrespectful and shameless about it. How many times will they tell you that it is Igbo not ibo? After insulting the same people you go and ask them to accept your senseless Nigeria animal zoo.
your senators and reps u voted didn't agree with you but u are edging a terrorist in nnamdi Kanu to turn Igboland to war zone you think separation from a country is simple as ABCD or what...

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Rugaria: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

U tried to sound clever but u ended up being stupid.
So, Ikonso & other criminal IPOB elements that were killed by the army including those cannibalistic IPOB criminals are innocent?
Can ur cowardly terrorist IPOB face the NA in a conventional battle, not hit & run as they always do?
Don't u know that if not for humanity sake, the military would have mauled the SE into oblivion?
U hide under ur mummy's bed & type rubbish about the NA that are defending ur pple from the evil consequences of the support u guys give the criminal terrorist IPOB group.
The same way The military should have killed off your fathers and uncles during The NADECO days, abi?
Dindirin , kwantiniu
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by dnawah(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
attackgat:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/musician-killed-as-security-operatives-bandits-clash-in-imo/%3famp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqEA1pGQ_vI

The Nigerian Army just tagged him ESN and killed him just like that
rip, please those of you in imo state mind how u wear black and black,u may not have time to explain urself.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
your senators and reps u voted didn't agree with you but u are edging a terrorist in nnamdi Kanu to turn Igboland to war zone you think separation from a country is simple as ABCD or what...

You dont even have a data system;
Your population is fraudulent;
Your election is a scam; with a faulty foundation;that 1999 fraudulent military decree;was not rectified by OAU;not even signed; by anyone;The cabals only appoints warrant chiefs as politicians;
Election ;is just a mere validation of the slavery.

Everything thing about Liegeria is scam.
Unity for exploitation.

The Fulanis are building a Caliphate not a nation.

The West African Pilot of December 20, 1964 reported that Mallam Bala Garuba had proclaimed: “The conquest to the sea is now in sight. When our God-sent Ahmadu Bello said some years ago that our conquest will reach the sea shores of Nigeria some idiots in the South were doubting its possibility. Today have we not reached the sea? Lagos is reached. It remains Port Harcourt. It must be conquered and taken.”

In 1966 after orchestrating and participating in the slaughter of 100,000 Igbo and other Easterners all over Northern Nigeria and anointing himself Head of State and Supreme Commander of Nigeria, Yakubu Gowon in his first radio address to the country actually stated as follows: “Taking everything into consideration, the basis of unity (in Nigeria ) is not there.”
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
You people self.... the a whole atmosphere in the whole of Imo is toxic and you deem it fit to go out on Monday to shoot a video, that is absolutely reckless.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
shigishege:
These people we don't even know what you people want us to believe again. If we talk about how south eastern have been turned into war zone, some of you people will come on here attacking everyone who dare say such and calling it a yoruba/fulani propaganda.

A typical ibo man on nairaland will claim south east is as calm as grave yards. Even some will be showing us how he traveled from lagos to orlu and started moving around anambra roads without any gun men harassing him or her. God will heal your problems oo
I concur... because a typical ibo man thinking is skewed emotionally....a normal Nigerian will not visit places like Anambra, Imo, Nasarawa, Bornu or Katsina, only if it is a matter of life and death. Even my own state self, I drive from Lagos to Benin then enter public transportation for visiting my relatives.

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
VPN11:

We are giants;
Ndigbo own 75% of Abuja
50% of Lagos;
Indigenous in 11 states;
5/10 richest Nigerians 2022 Forbes ;are from Igbo;
One the most progressive black ethnic group on earth.
The most intelligent black people on earth.
Just do a little research about Ndigbo.
You sound dumb......and yet their region is rife with poverty, poor infrastructure and low GNP like the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fairmedia and omenkalives and all those against good people of NDI igbo ......e nor go better for any thing wey una place una hands as una dey side evil,evil nor go live una household...iseee!!!!!!!
Rip bro
Rip ja rule
Meanwhile I still remain that proud and industrious son of the igbos
Long live ipob
Long live MAZI NNAMDI KANU
Long all meaningful ndi Igbo...
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

When I first read the news, I was convinced those cowards must have slain Innocent people; the truth is coming out.

Lol when the killed popular face among the ibop it becomes zoo soldiers but when it's unknown person nobody talks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.