Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (61843 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Simplelion: 2:39am On Apr 19, 2022
and when brother of the of this nigger now pick up gun to fight against army they call it unknown gun men huh. it is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 3:52am On Apr 19, 2022
Rip to the man.

It's such a shame what mnk and his ipob brought into our peaceful region �
You created a militant sect as a proscribed group knowing fully well that you will constantly be in confrontations with the shameless army, which will inturn put the region into unrest and the lives of the innocent in jeopardy.
Ever since this man brought his esn into the once peaceful Imo State we can't drink water and drop cup in peace again.
May God give the Imo govt the wisdom to clear out this ipob's esn/ugm angels from the State.
Igboland will win.

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by techWriter3: 6:12am On Apr 19, 2022
You know They won't denounce this two!!
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ShaoIin77: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2022
RIP to the dead.

Imo is the Afghanistan of Nigeria. It is dangerous to live in imo state. Grgton over to you.

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ApostlePaul14: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2022
Person won born tears, person die tears; dis life no balance. It will be more painful if he is d bread winner of his family.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by nomenclature(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2022
kettykings:
The problem is anytime the innocent are killed,it has a repercussions on the party that killed the innocent, be it in Russia or Nigeria. The second most powerful military in the world is now a puppet of the world because of the killing of innocent Ukrainian, Russia military might is gone , same universal law will happen in Nigeria ,if you disagree please argue with the Bible. Nigeria military is now a puppet for bandits.
Some people are really not mentally okay

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ApostlePaul14: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2022
Person won born tears, person die tears; dis life no balance. It will be more painful if he is d bread winner of his family.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2022
na ipob terrorists cannibals kill am.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2022
This country self just tire me I swear na so so bad news we dey hear up and down.
This country na waa oooo!!!
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Collateral damage..
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
Your foolishness is on steroids.

You have an AL Queda suicide bomber as minister and then a man who voted against his so-called country in the AU, same man who removed a democratically elected government in a coup to become military dictator in 1983, today he's instead of being in jail he's your president.

And you're telling me about one useless shithole imaginary laws that have no weight.

Stupid laws and useless country that has no meaning in my books. Take them both and shove it up your ass.
[/s]

That's the problem with most of you.

No igbo man was positioned for the sec-gen of OAU.

The Nigerian held it in the interim until the issue could be resolved which it was.

Or is it that an igbo man cannot relinquish something held in trust?
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by RB1330(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Seems all this mods don collect money to just keep posting only bad things that happen in the east, y’all very quick to push useless threads and snake threads to FP

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2022
Plsssssss oooooooo nooooooo
I read about joint task force gun down Evil forest in Orlu or something in Imo state today!
Ja rule oooooo I know this young man ooooo why Ja rule nah, he didn't deserve to be a death man nah.
Nigeria ooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry : he is musician oooo.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by bigdammyj: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2022
R.I.P
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Tomorrow now when boko haram kills them and I type rest in pieces, an idiot somewhere will ask where my conscience is. Is this not the innocent guy they said was ipob commander, "evil forest". God will punish Nigeria army and their evil supporters starting from oyigbo update.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:
And whenever we say they are killing innocent youths once such news is dropped......some people will start saying you too are simply a terrorist sympathiser. But the fact remains that Nigerian armies are the real terrorist in the east
it bad that non of you crying fowl has refused to condemn your governor who gave room for terorists to invade and killing your people,
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2022
And that big buffon call Cubana chief priest is supporting a killer in the person of Uzodinma.
Na turn by turn....no worry.
Rest in peace man.....your blood will fight for you.

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2022
I hope he didn't support ipob terrorist.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Collateral damage..
You call someone's precious life collateral damage. Well, be ready because your own will soon be another collateral damage.

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2022
I barely say anything about this saga here cus
1.. nairaland mods are in support of the extrajudicial killings
2.. tribalism
3.. religion fanatics
4.. foolish people abound here

If y'all go to orsu(orsuihiteukwa) my maternal home,y'all will see that those guys(Umuoma) intentions are pure, and we were at home one day when ebube agu and the nigerian army entered (we got info) everyone scampered for safety, left my grandmother with our wives and sisters at home,come see boys dey fly fence enter bush cus those guys will just kill any male they find be it elderly from 65 downwards... soldiers and ebube agu... this one no be say I was told ... the villagers are comfortable with the umuoma, they act like security guards, settle matters etc... but the media and efulefus tags them to any crime,forgetting that kidnappers,assassins, thieves etc can hide under such and commit atrocities ..... e sure me say those saying bad about them(umuoma) have never seen or been around them b4.... let me stop here

Quote me and recieve something you never bargained for....

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF FOOLISH PEOPLE IN A LARGE GATHERING

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Freddo99(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

When I first read the news, I was convinced those cowards must have slain Innocent people; the truth is coming out.
truly my brother! its so bad men. may his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BigYash: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerian Army and killing of innocent people. That boy now,hold gun?
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Just when he was preparing for his music video death came. Devil na bastard,rip nigeria is a dream killer.
pls who has a spare andriod phone to let out?please.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2022
sad it shall never be well with KANU, EKPA and their terrorists supporters.May their family roll/wail same way the lady in d second PIC wail. angry sad.Person son shocked sad
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
You see

They won't condemn this one!!
I don tire for this country self. Can't the governor of the state do sumtin about this. At least the current governor of anambra state is trying to curb all this atrocities happening in his own state.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by castrokins(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2022
South East Must Stand Up And Fight For Their Land.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2022
Too bad undecided cry nawa oh
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2022
attackgat:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/musician-killed-as-security-operatives-bandits-clash-in-imo/%3famp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqEA1pGQ_vI

The Nigerian Army just tagged him ESN and killed him just like that
no na.it’s hope uzordinma that killed him not army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.