Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,905 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (61873 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Uptheante(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
VPN11:

So you; concur; that Nigeria is evil.
Stop supporting evil; and Injustice.
This breakfast go reach everybody.
Nigeria as a country is not evil.
It is the evil activities of criminals that is disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

Mumu, so wth all the sit ins, what have achieved?
Ur pple are the ones suffering from it not other Nigerians

Quota system syndrome;
grin

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Uptheante(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
VPN11:

Quota system syndrome;
grin
U are too dull abeg.
I asked what u have achieved with the sit at home & u are capping bullshit.
Just tell me one achievement
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by UNDFTD: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
All you mother 4uckers that are slaves to your Fulani masters, where are your comments condemning the killing of an innocent man? But when his family members and loved ones take it upon themselves to avenge his death, then you a$$holes would come out of your hell holes to write nonsense. May GOD punish all of you evil people and may sorrow NEVER depart from your households!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by UNDFTD: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

U are too dull abeg.

Shut the fvck up mother 4ucker!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
I still dey swear for u n ur likes.....una no go dey alive see the igbos freedom ...
Fairmedia:

You are a zombie terrorists, killing the good, innocent igbos. The gods of your land will swallow you, for killing your fellow brothers and kindreds.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by UNDFTD: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
You will feel what those families feel when your sibling dies from such attack.

Keep asking stupid questions.

Don't mind the idiot. He's the biggest fool ever to grace this earth. He could play the ostrich all he wants but it's gonna get to his door steps.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Amen!!!!
Iseee!!!
Omenkalives & fairmedia...this is for you
UNDFTD:
All you mother 4uckers that are slaves to your Fulani masters, where are your comments condemning the killing of an innocent man? But when his family members and loved ones take it upon themselves to avenge his death, then you a$$holes would come out of your hell holes to write nonsense. May GOD punish all of you evil people an may sorrow NEVER depart from your households!
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

U are too dull abeg.

F9

Read below;
2nd and last .

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by shigishege: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
uvie66:
I concur... because a typical ibo man thinking is skewed emotionally....a normal Nigerian will not visit places like Anambra, Imo, Nasarawa, Bornu or Katsina, only if it is a matter of life and death. Even my own state self, I drive from Lagos to Benin then enter public transportation for visiting my relatives.
let them continue living in denials with the evil that's very glaring in thier lands.

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by shigishege: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Scamburster:

Typical ibo kill you there.
ipob desident. grin
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
The guy doesn't even believe in ipob idealogy yet the nigerian army still murdered him what a hopeless country.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by fred04(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is just the one u have heard, these guys have been shooting on sight since last year. They have killed like 3 mad men also.
They leave the so called UGM camp that is well known and be going from house to house killing the youth's, looting peoples shop and setting it ablaze
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Uptheante(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
UNDFTD:

Shut the fvck up mother 4ucker!
I know u will resort to insults since ur brain is to dull to think logically & provide answer to what I asked u
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Uptheante(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
VPN11:

F9

Read below;
2nd and last .
Is it not ur pple who run business in the east that are grossly affected by the stupid sit at home?
U think other Nigerians & the govt. in far away Abuja give a damn about it?
If not for the fact that ur terrorist brethren are attacking security personnel doing legitimate work do u think govt. will even care if unknown gun men kill hundreds of u marafucckers?
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Guy they're killing innocent people. As long as you're an Igbo young man, you're not innocent to these people

God will fight for us o
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by UNDFTD: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

I know u will resort to insults since ur brain is to dull to think logically & provide answer to what I asked u

You are a FOOL! Any one that reasons like an idiot deserves no respect!
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

Is it not ur pple who run business in the east that are grossly affected by the stupid sit at home?
U think other Nigerians & the govt. in far away Abuja give a damn about it?
If not for the fact that ur terrorist brethren are attacking security personnel doing legitimate work do u think govt. will even care if unknown gun men kill hundreds of u marafucckers?

What you call stupid;
Ghandi ;used it ;to get independence.
Civil right protesters in United States ;Used the same sit at home; to get civil rights.

As you squabble among yourselves and pretend that the Hausa Fulani mercenaries will only attack and conquer your neighbor and not you, they progress and by the time it will be your turn there will be no one left to help you. You can be wise now and swear that what happened to the Hausa States in the 1800’s will not happen to you or you can hide your heads in the sand until you are destroyed by these Islamists. The choice is yours. Buhari will go to Lagos and tell the Yoruba that he loves them and that they have nothing to worry about. He will also tell them that the Ijaw militants and the Igbo are the problem and that he will deal with them. He will dole out money to some Yoruba leaders who will sing his praises all around Yorubaland and if the people are naïve they will believe them. Forty years ago, Yakubu Gowon told the Ijaw that the Igbo were the problem and that the Ijaw had nothing to worry about since the Hausa Fulani are their best friends. He promised them that after they help him, and the Caliphate destroy the Igbo, he will turn Ijaw land into paradise. They believed him. What happened? He confiscated their petroleum and handed it over the Hausa Fulani oligarchs; he took over all their land, then their water resources. He completely destroyed their land with pollution that will take several decades and billions of dollars to clean up if at all, and when the people complained, he and his Hausa Fulani oligarchs slaughtered them in thousands and destroyed their homes. Awolowo was deceived by Yakubu Gowon, Abiola was deceived by Ibrahim Babangida. Both died with hot tears of regret rolling down their cheeks. Remember that?

Biafrans, remember that the Hausa Fulani started in the 40’s and 50’s with looting your goods in your shops and then burning the shops down. This was in their own Northern towns of Sokoto, Kano, etc. When you didn’t react, they escalated it in the middle 1960’s to killing you and your family in tens of thousands in their Northern towns. From the middle 1960’s to 1970, they declared a genocidal war on the people of Biafra. As the Nigeria -Biafra war ended they looted everything that they could lay their hands on including money, furniture, books, goods in markets, household utensils, vehicles, beds and even brooms and children’s old foam mattresses yellowed from years of use. They had no shame as they loaded all these things onto lorries and flatbed eighteen wheelers and headed to their homes in Northern and Western Nigeria. By the 1980’s, the money and materials they had looted and stolen had run out. Like parasites they wanted a new source of supply and so they amped up their attacks: looting, stealing, robbing Easterners on the highways, in markets, churches and private homes all over Northern Nigeria. By 2000’s they started to pursue you down to your homes in your homeland. Now they are set to completely take over your homeland. They are kidnapping you and members of your family, raping your wives and children, laying siege on your cities, towns and villages, farms, sacking villages and establishing Hausa Fulani settlements there. Your ancestral lands are going, going, and will soon be gone. You can act now or gnash your teeth and cry midnight cry for ever.

The Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa severally and individually outnumber the Fulani several times over. So, how have the Fulani, one of the smallest ethnic groups in Nigeria been able to almost conquer and subjugate these larger ethnic groups in Nigeria? Are they more educated than them? No. Do they have more scientists and inventors? No. Do they have superior war machine? No. Are they superior in number of potential soldiers? No. So, what has made it possible for them to virtually overrun and subjugate these other ethnic groups in Nigeria? One thing and one thing only. They figured out how to manipulate these ethnic groups, make them fight each other while the Fulani sit back reap the spoils after the ethnic groups must have decimated one another. In this art of manipulation and deceit they use two carrots – Religion (Islamization) and Money.

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Xzydar(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
I know him very well, he comes to my office where I work and we gist a lot about music most of the time, he is a rapper, I use to call him the lilwayne of our time and he would laugh.

He was a very hard working man, when u talk to him u will get to know him as a self motivated individual who had big dreams. Apart from music he also worked with quickteller, he is always busy and hard working.

Soo sad he had to go like this.
What was his offense? Being a Nigerian?

RIP man! God knows best!

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
sapele914:
Didn’t your Parents vote, what were they doing when their fellow Nigerians were electing President Buhari & APC?

Please don’t blame me for your self inflicted misery.

Nonsense Ipobian.

May God never forgive you, I don’t know if it is the money they pay u guys that makes u guys lose empathy, like you feel everything is okay with Military killing your fellow human. Bcoz he isn’t from ur region… I spit on you.. you will never end well

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

My father's a Bastard, you didn't say anything to condemn the army who killed him. No worry, the evil you support will get to my some day soon
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hizzy:

Which one is Terrorist zuzu away onye ara
Onye igbogbo
haaaaa, aye e to baje patapata. Oloriburuku Asinwin
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
haaaaa, aye e to baje patapata. Oloriburuku Asinwin
Your generation Oloriburuku
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fcuuking bastards!

Fcuuking country!
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Uptheante(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
VPN11:

What you call stupid;
Ghandi ;used it ;to get independence.
Civil right protesters in United States ;Used the same sit at home; to get civil rights.

As you squabble among yourselves and pretend that the Hausa Fulani mercenaries will only attack and conquer your neighbor and not you, they progress and by the time it will be your turn there will be no one left to help you. You can be wise now and swear that what happened to the Hausa States in the 1800’s will not happen to you or you can hide your heads in the sand until you are destroyed by these Islamists. The choice is yours. Buhari will go to Lagos and tell the Yoruba that he loves them and that they have nothing to worry about. He will also tell them that the Ijaw militants and the Igbo are the problem and that he will deal with them. He will dole out money to some Yoruba leaders who will sing his praises all around Yorubaland and if the people are naïve they will believe them. Forty years ago, Yakubu Gowon told the Ijaw that the Igbo were the problem and that the Ijaw had nothing to worry about since the Hausa Fulani are their best friends. He promised them that after they help him, and the Caliphate destroy the Igbo, he will turn Ijaw land into paradise. They believed him. What happened? He confiscated their petroleum and handed it over the Hausa Fulani oligarchs; he took over all their land, then their water resources. He completely destroyed their land with pollution that will take several decades and billions of dollars to clean up if at all, and when the people complained, he and his Hausa Fulani oligarchs slaughtered them in thousands and destroyed their homes. Awolowo was deceived by Yakubu Gowon, Abiola was deceived by Ibrahim Babangida. Both died with hot tears of regret rolling down their cheeks. Remember that?

Biafrans, remember that the Hausa Fulani started in the 40’s and 50’s with looting your goods in your shops and then burning the shops down. This was in their own Northern towns of Sokoto, Kano, etc. When you didn’t react, they escalated it in the middle 1960’s to killing you and your family in tens of thousands in their Northern towns. From the middle 1960’s to 1970, they declared a genocidal war on the people of Biafra. As the Nigeria -Biafra war ended they looted everything that they could lay their hands on including money, furniture, books, goods in markets, household utensils, vehicles, beds and even brooms and children’s old foam mattresses yellowed from years of use. They had no shame as they loaded all these things onto lorries and flatbed eighteen wheelers and headed to their homes in Northern and Western Nigeria. By the 1980’s, the money and materials they had looted and stolen had run out. Like parasites they wanted a new source of supply and so they amped up their attacks: looting, stealing, robbing Easterners on the highways, in markets, churches and private homes all over Northern Nigeria. By 2000’s they started to pursue you down to your homes in your homeland. Now they are set to completely take over your homeland. They are kidnapping you and members of your family, raping your wives and children, laying siege on your cities, towns and villages, farms, sacking villages and establishing Hausa Fulani settlements there. Your ancestral lands are going, going, and will soon be gone. You can act now or gnash your teeth and cry midnight cry for ever.

The Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa severally and individually outnumber the Fulani several times over. So, how have the Fulani, one of the smallest ethnic groups in Nigeria been able to almost conquer and subjugate these larger ethnic groups in Nigeria? Are they more educated than them? No. Do they have more scientists and inventors? No. Do they have superior war machine? No. Are they superior in number of potential soldiers? No. So, what has made it possible for them to virtually overrun and subjugate these other ethnic groups in Nigeria? One thing and one thing only. They figured out how to manipulate these ethnic groups, make them fight each other while the Fulani sit back reap the spoils after the ethnic groups must have decimated one another. In this art of manipulation and deceit they use two carrots – Religion (Islamization) and Money.
But IPOB spokesman Emma Powerful has just listed names of the miscreants terrorizing SE & all of them are Igbo.
What do u say about this?
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uptheante:

But IPOB spokesman Emma Powerful has just listed names of the miscreants terrorizing SE & all of them are Igbo.
What do u say about this?

My attention has been drawn to a press release by one Emma Powerful where names of Igbo youths were listed as those behind insecurity in the SE. Please, disregard any report from a faceless criminal, my experience so far suggest nothing credible can come from such faceless person.

The faceless criminal without identity has committed crime against humanity as he continue to list Biafrans that have issues with them as criminals. We can’t allow such to continue to happen going forward, they’ve target, murdered our youths unchecked time to stop them is now.

- Simon Ekpa

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hizzy:

Your generation Oloriburuku
your generation oyi ara
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
VPN11:

You dont even have a data system;
Your population is fraudulent;
Your election is a scam; with a faulty foundation;that 1999 fraudulent military decree;was not rectified by OAU;not even signed; by anyone;The cabals only appoints warrant chiefs as politicians;
Election ;is just a mere validation of the slavery.

Everything thing about Liegeria is scam.
Unity for exploitation.

The Fulanis are building a Caliphate not a nation.

The West African Pilot of December 20, 1964 reported that Mallam Bala Garuba had proclaimed: “The conquest to the sea is now in sight. When our God-sent Ahmadu Bello said some years ago that our conquest will reach the sea shores of Nigeria some idiots in the South were doubting its possibility. Today have we not reached the sea? Lagos is reached. It remains Port Harcourt. It must be conquered and taken.”

In 1966 after orchestrating and participating in the slaughter of 100,000 Igbo and other Easterners all over Northern Nigeria and anointing himself Head of State and Supreme Commander of Nigeria, Yakubu Gowon in his first radio address to the country actually stated as follows: “Taking everything into consideration, the basis of unity (in Nigeria ) is not there.”
writing the rubbish ur terrorist Commander nnamdi Kanu told u guys... Comot for d Nigeria then if e easy na... As for Ipob terrorists Nigerian forces ll continue to deal with them...
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
your generation oyi ara
Your present and upcoming generation bu cha ezi na utobo
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VPN11(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
writing the rubbish ur terrorist Commander nnamdi Kanu told u guys... Comot for d Nigeria then if e easy na... As for Ipob terrorists Nigerian forces ll continue to deal with them...

Nelson Mandela
Martin Luther King
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Awolowo
George Washington
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Mahatma Ghandi

All this men are freedom fighters;they have one thing in common (All of the names mentioned above have been Tagged as terrorists; for fighting a just cause)

The Hausa Fulani intention to completely colonize and dominate other nations in the geographical entity called Nigerian has not abated over the years. In fact it has intensified, has been burning like bonfire and has recently become more intense than ever before. The tragedy is that like the ostrich, Southerners have buried their heads in the sands of denial. They talk about Igbo presidency, Ijaw presidency, Urhobo presidency, Ogoni presidency etc; they talk about creation of more states; they talk about resource control - what tiny token percentage of their own property they will happily accept from their sworn enemy who stole their property ; (Abacha cut that percentage down to 1percent and the oil producing states happily agreed.) It is as if robbers invaded your home, killed your sons, gang raped your daughters, seized your house, cars, TV, bicycles, and all the furniture in your house, took over your multi million naira bank account and then offered to let you watch the TV in your house for I hour once every month after which they kick you out and you happily go back to sleeping under the bridge, drinking sewer water, all the while thankful to the robbers every time you finish watching your one hour of television in the month. Any human being who sees you laughing and smiling happily will simply say “You de craze”.

Aliyu Gwarzo, former head of the Nigeria State Security Service blurted out the following: ''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe. The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma, the Burra, the Kilba, the Mbula, and all the others are nothing and the Muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur, the Bade, the Bura, the Igalla, the Zerma, the Bariba, the Gwari and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani. They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for. Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Uthman Dan Fodio. We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. The Igbo tried to stop us in 1966 and between 1967 and 1969 they paid a terrible price. They were brought to heel and since then they have been broken. No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win. If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.'' Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo is a former Head of Nigerian State Security Service.

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by StreetMedia: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
4 1 soul lost gives rise to a '000 gun men.
The military has lost it.
Tufiakwa!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.