Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,383 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (61856 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2022
kettykings:
The problem is anytime the innocent are killed,it has a repercussions on the party that killed the innocent, be it in Russia or Nigeria. The second most powerful military in the world is now a puppet of the world because of the killing of innocent Ukrainian, Russia military might is gone , same universal law will happen in Nigeria ,if you disagree please argue with the Bible. Nigeria military is now a puppet for bandits.
western media victims

.na ur papa take Russian military might abi.. continue support ugm.na all of una go pay for their blunder

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Andytyx(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2022
God will surely help us in our ignorance.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by onuman: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
RIP bros. The hands that killed you must bear the consequences.
One or two men in power in Imo state are like they swore that Orlu must go under the pit in four years. Orlu is not headquarters of Biafra or IPOB.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by OriOko88(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2022
I don't get it. What was he doing in d line of action.. You no carry gun u dey form hard boy in front of unknown gun men and soldiers. What da hell was he doing outside during d shoot out.. It wasnt even a case of stray bullet but a gun shot. Wat was he doing outside.. Why not inside hiding during the shoot out if truly he wasn't amongthe ugm. undecided
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2022
Murdered by the Nigerian Army for no reason
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by onuman: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2022
OriOko88:
I don't get it. What was he doing in d line of action.. You no carry gun u dey form hard boy in front of unknown gun men and soldiers. What da hell was he doing outside during d shoot out.. It wasnt even a case of stray bullet but a gun shot. Wat was he doing outside.. Why not inside hiding during the shoot out if truly he wasn't amongthe ugm. undecided

You enjoy the show. Remember comeuppance.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2022
My condolences to his family my people if Army or Police stop you be calm .. if you hear bullet run if your hand dey clean no shaking you don’t have you don’t have. Anyone can respect that look them in the eye your a living being them too.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
na ipob terrorists cannibals kill am.
They will soon kill your relatives and I will mock you
You people mocked Igbos when Nigeria Army was killing them without knowing that it will get to IGBOHO camp na so e go happen that day I will pop champaign and drink mineral on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Asour: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Oga you're very foolish. What is hard for you to accept? The people said they don't want One Nigeria, you're going there with soldiers to kill them.

You have not finished securing and feeding the people that willingly accepted to be part of Nigeria, you left thousands of starving and poverty-stricken Northern and Southwest almajiri to be fighting a people who said they don't want to be part of Nigeria.

Why is military patrolling in Igboland while the entire northern Nigeria has been taken over by Fulani bandits? Don't they have better things to do that to kill innocent people and try to pin senseless accusations on their heads?

See you writing "ibo". You Nigerians are disrespectful and shameless about it. How many times will they tell you that it is Igbo not ibo? After insulting the same people you go and ask them to accept your senseless Nigeria animal zoo.

There are Igbos who do want 'one Nigeria
Though. But others never 'allow' their voices heard.

Morever, isn't it ironical that the Igbos who are the most internal migrating group Don't want one Nigeria, yet they have the highest number in other parts of Nigeria?

Upon getting Biafra, would they ALL 'leave' Nigeria?
I ask this because in 2020 I saw hundreds of Igbos Maltreated by the Government in Ghana for doing there business peacefully & I couldn't reconcile why
They didn't see the import of cohesion beacuse of that.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
one dummy said is only Northern that are getting killed because they remove corrupt Gej that would have been dead by now if he was in China, for the fact Buhari failed doesn't make Gej competent

these two idiots have failed, so I see no reason saying one failure is better than another failure, that's height of absurdity
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
it bad that non of you crying fowl has refused to condemn your governor who gave room for terorists to invade and killing your people,
Which one is Terrorist zuzu away onye ara
Onye igbogbo
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by shaneroberts26: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2022
The trigger-happy Nigerian army just wasted my childhood friend. RIP Obino.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerian army are just a group of drug-fueled blood thirsty lot. It is obvious they went to kill innocent people in Orlu while going after ESN. Please someone should talk to ESN for the sake of security and peace in the East. Make Imo no turn Borno o.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by rajiedreez: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2022
This is sad
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2022
When I saw that picture yesterday with that girl crying so badly...I knew that d guy is innocent...they just wasted that guy for nothing
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2022
kettykings:
The problem is anytime the innocent are killed,it has a repercussions on the party that killed the innocent, be it in Russia or Nigeria. The second most powerful military in the world is now a puppet of the world because of the killing of innocent Ukrainian, Russia military might is gone , same universal law will happen in Nigeria ,if you disagree please argue with the Bible. Nigeria military is now a puppet for bandits.

Russian military might has gone where? I don't know where you people get your information from.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Lightorder: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2022
shigishege:
These people we don't even know what you people want us to believe again. If we talk about how south eastern have been turned into war zone, some of you people will come on here attacking everyone who dare say such and calling it a yoruba/fulani propaganda.

A typical ibo man on nairaland will claim south east is as calm as grave yards. Even some will be showing us how he traveled from lagos to orlu and started moving around anambra roads without any gun men harassing him or her. God will heal your problems oo
oga go and get a job and mind your business
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Security and bandits clash.... musician shot dead by security. With what was posted... what should we think of the musician?
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022
attackgat:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/musician-killed-as-security-operatives-bandits-clash-in-imo/%3famp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqEA1pGQ_vI

The Nigerian Army just tagged him ESN and killed him just like that

RIP to the dead. Violence does not Pay. This is the result of daring constituted authority
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Advocate500: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2022
dubra:
Ooh my God, may God avenge your blood, man inhumanity to his fellow man
Nigeria military killed him simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:
And whenever we say they are killing innocent youths once such news is dropped......some people will start saying you too are simply a terrorist sympathiser. But the fact remains that Nigerian armies are the real terrorist in the east
Too many movies...the country that has killed civilians most is America and it's the very much the most powerful country in the world.
IPOB and their foolish way brought this to the east. We never heard of securities killing of innocent before now in the east, and to be honest, in all of Nigeria the east was the least affected by herdmens mayhem.
And how have you come to the conclusion that Russia is now a puppet? Do you know the meaning of the word puppet really?
Killings in whatever form is evil...evil...evil
...evil
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by MisterMan123456: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Did they sensationalise the stories of those killed by IPOB or ESN?

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=foryourmind post=112070678]
Oga you're very foolish. What is hard for you to accept? The people said they don't want One Nigeria, you're going there with soldiers to kill them.

You have not finished securing and feeding the people that willingly accepted to be part of Nigeria, you left thousands of starving and poverty-stricken Northern and Southwest almajiri to be fighting a people who said they don't want to be part of Nigeria.

Why is military patrolling in Igboland while the entire northern Nigeria has been taken over by Fulani bandits? Don't they have better things to do that to kill innocent people and try to pin senseless accusations on their heads?

See you writing "ibo". You Nigerians are disrespectful and shameless about it. How many times will they tell you that it is Igbo not ibo? After insulting the same people you go and ask them to accept your senseless Nigeria animal zoo. [/quote
Has there been a poll or referendum for you to be sure the people want to leave Nigeria? The very educated IGBOS know that leaving those not proffer automatic solution to the problems of IGBOS.
Imagine if we successful leave now and we now have this governors in the east as our leaders? God forbid. Imagine having Nnamdi Kanu with his autocratic, erratic and impatient tendency has president? God forbid.
I am an igbo man. I want us to find a way to live together.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2022
foryourmind:

See you writing "ibo". You Nigerians are disrespectful and shameless about it. How many times will they tell you that it is Igbo not ibo? After insulting the same people you go and ask them to accept your senseless Nigeria animal zoo.
Has there been a poll or referendum for you to be sure the people want to leave Nigeria? The very educated IGBOS know that leaving those not proffer automatic solution to the problems of IGBOS.
Imagine if we successful leave now and we now have this governors in the east as our leaders? God forbid. Imagine having Nnamdi Kanu with his autocratic, erratic and impatient tendency has president? God forbid.
I am an igbo man. I want us to find a way to live together.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by motif8(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:
And whenever we say they are killing innocent youths once such news is dropped......some people will start saying you too are simply a terrorist sympathiser. But the fact remains that Nigerian armies are the real terrorist in the east

In as much as I condemned the killing of innocent people in the east and any other part of Nigeria by the security agents, but the truth remains the IPOB and ESN has turn the east to war zone, in the war zone there will be collateral damage. And that is what is playing out. Let the entire south east stop this madness and there will be no killing again. We're u happy that some people went to register for voters card and some people killed them and video it and post on social media. Hope u are aware that some people celebrated that act on social media? Let's call a spade a spade, no military will enter Aba market and begin to shoot people because they are selling. U guys cry marginalization and the process to correct the marginalization you thwart it
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Rest in peace.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2022
When I first saw the image, they said that the said person was a criminal and a cultist, that is why it is not good to conclude when you see some news just wait for some days.. to get the news verify, our bloggers are not trying at all it is money they are just after.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Shit is bound to get messy with time.
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2022
motif8:

In as much as I condemned the killing of innocent people in the east and any other part of Nigeria by the security agents, but the truth remains the IPOB and ESN has turn the east to war zone, in the war zone there will be collateral damage. And that is what is playing out. Let the entire south east stop this madness and there will be no killing again. We're u happy that some people went to register for voters card and some people killed them and video it and post on social media. Hope u are aware that some people celebrated that act on social media? Let's call a spade a spade, no military will enter Aba market and begin to shoot people because they are selling. U guys cry marginalization and the process to correct the marginalization you thwart it
Nnamdi Kanu have brain washed them, like Osama Bin laden did those Aqadia zombies who bombed the world train center. Ipob and Aqadia, Iswap, bokoharam are all same, they use indoctrination, all same category of bigotry and intolerance of others, all terrorists. It's sad how indoctrination turn supposedly 'smart' men to zombies.

1 Like

Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Elidrisy20: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Maybe he's a member of ipob, anyway RIP
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Elidrisy20: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2022
Before this madness stops,many youths go get late and RIP attached to their names
Re: Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2022
When I was in the country, I had an encounter where I was working, I was installing a gadgets in a site where foreigners were living, a retired Isrealie Army and his co workers. They have Zoo soldiers in the compound. Normally I be stubborn guy,but I no dey look face and I no dey fin trouble. As I entered into the compound, greeted everyone on sight, I hit my work; first day gone, coming there d second day; as I was working; one Zoo Army approached me, asking for an entitlement; I was on top of a ladder, sweating, I didn't even see him, just ignored him and he threatened to pull off the ladder and he was very mean and serious as I was not cooperating. It irritated me, I climbed down from the ladder and started scolding him; he got angry and went for his gun, I followed him to where his colleagues was and he got the gun; I told him to drop d gun; lets "Chop bone bone " man to man. He agreed; we started EFC BOXING; I was serious, furious and determined and when he sees how it was going he left d fight to get his gun and threatened me, I told him to drop the gun, he attached a dagger to the gun I refused to give up. His colleagues told him to drop the gun too. We fought very well and he got nothing on me ,he left and entered inside their quarters. After that day, those terrorists army in uniforms started giving me my way in that site and wherever they see me drinking. I no send them again.. You want Entitlement of my sweat, I am not a keke or bus rider. I told him that I don't fear any soldier but I can only respect you but don't cross my lane, if you do I will engage you and nothing will happen . Why I left him is because they're many there, if they're like two I would have taken that gun from him and deal with him I don't give a Bleep. I am a strongman, they're human beings.
What am i trying to say "these terrorists in uniforms sponsored by govt got no physical strength to engage guys, what they do or can only do is to use their guns to Kill innocent people and tag them whatever they like. Useless Zoo country..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.