Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai (78519 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Piso1234: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You are among the fools who do not read and cannot comprehend. They sit on the sidelines looking for how to turn everything on the girl child and remain suspiciously silent where the boy child is concerned. The gang of boys who look up to your specie online, who chalk every indefensible act of males to "feminism" without looking at anything. Your specie is their mentor.

#MadMisogyny

The way you are all incensed by being called out for rape is quite informative. Out of those who are dying on my post, several of you have admitted to non consensual sex and instead claimed you were framed. Disgusting rape apologist rapists.

Good morning, you think I have time to banter with you, I've got loads of work to do. You see you Lilith species inculcating feminist supremacy in the mind of our young girls, God will definitely descend on you soon. what impact have you made on the boy child, do you know what they passed through?
Every living being should be respected no matter gender.

Isn't it demonic that democrat are trying to ban gender based words like "ombudsman", imagine a democratic senator try to close a prayer with both amen and awomen. This is rubbish dear Bratislava. Desist from any form of baseless Nigeria type of feminism. Always advocate for human right no matter which gender involved. Come to talk of it, no body has said anything about the little boy involved in the video, what about the parents? So the boy doesn't need reorientation? Bullshit, please change your ways. Have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Thinktwicemybro: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
PARENTS failed that child!
SCHOOL failed that child!
SOCIETY failed that child!
Boss that child is a IndecentStar. For jupita sake she was terrible. She raped those boys. Have you not seen the video?

Only her parents failed. The school and society has no hand.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by kullozone(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2022
That her mum tho... What kind of person is she?
Didn't she see the video?

And she still get mind dey show face... Talking rubbish shocked

Age is not equal to sense aswear angry
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by temi1290: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Everybody is ignoring the boys. Who introduced these kids to this it could be adults oo

Nobody is ignoring the boys,the girls parents made everything about the girl themselves by trying to twist the truth,if you tell me this girl has been sexually molested before by an older person,I'll agree totally, same for those boys, but how can you tell me this particular case is a rape case? How do rape someone actively in control of the sex? How would you drug someone and the person still supernaturally remained conscious enough to ride a guy? Or don't you know what cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position looks like? How can every single soul that's has watched that video be lieing? Check twitter now.

See nobody is trying to apportion to the girl and her mother alone, the reason those two are being called out is because they tried to twist the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by mapet: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2022
kullozone:
That her mum tho... What kind of person is she?
Didn't she see the video?

And she still get mind dey show face... Talking rubbish shocked

Age is not equal to sense aswear angry

That one weak me. It seems there's a grand conspiracy to divert attention of something in plain sight. I was flabbergasted with her allegations that her daughter was threatened, taken for pregnancy tests and all sort...
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Zolyjagorr(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2022
U need to read what wizkid's son boluwatife said about the trip to Dubai, and what he said about the chrisland school girl... he was there also..
Click on link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7084526/wizkidz-son-boluwatife-gives-account
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2022
rollywise:

You can clearly see she's the only girl there in the room that means she came to their room. She must have been having a crush on that girl. Maybe you don't know, kids now lust on themselves even in primary school. Anyone who calls that rape is shameless. I read the school won a total of any 36 trophies. The girl is already too exposed. See the way she rode on the kid, she's practicing what she has watched over time. Exposing kids to gadget just because you can afford it is not love for a child o. There's time for everything.

I was exposed to gadgets from the age of 6 , and honestly I'm doing a lot better than people think , my dad never covered my eyes when two people were kissing in a movie and still I can't do what I'm not supposed to do at that age ,
The only thing is to monitor the use of gadgets , not to shut the child out totally , this world is going digital and you don't want your child to be clueless when it comes to technology , that would make you a hypocrite ,
I wasn't too bright on regular studies , but I knew my way around technology even without the manual or assistance , I'll figure it out , and it gave me an edge over others , I explored I wanted to know what every app on my laptop was for , that was how I mastered MS office without paying for a tutorial and I can construct a PowerPoint presentation , without a lecturer telling me to put this here , there are disadvantages and advantages to everything ,
"Too much of good stuff is bad stuff"

My smart father took all the gadgets he bought me and blocked alot of things , I could only call my dad and mom on my phone , and I really tried to find what to press to remove it but I couldn't find it , I could use Facebook but not WhatsApp , he blocked that too , he had my passwords until created a new account , he still has Gmail account , he can't login without a 2 way authentication , mad daughter and mad Father

another thing is sex education , sex education is deficient in Nigeria and it is underestimated
Every parent wants to pretend that children fall from heaven , or are delivered to us like packeges from storks grin
I wasn't educated but I made sure my siblings were , especially my immediate second , I allow her to gist me about what's happening in school , and then i tell her who I like among her friends and who I hate , what to wear , what to not wear , I wish I had a sister to do that for me to or mom at least but omo every body must get their own share of problem
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by mapet: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2022
rollywise:

You can clearly see she's the only girl there in the room that means she came to their room. She must have been having a crush on that girl. Maybe you don't know, kids now lust on themselves even in primary school. Anyone who calls that rape is shameless. I read the school won a total of any 36 trophies. The girl is already too exposed. See the way she rode on the kid, she's practicing what she has watched over time. Exposing kids to gadget just because you can afford it is not love for a child o. There's time for everything.

Chrisland response

Girls were logded at the 11th floor, Boys on the 4th... this can only suggest she snuck out and found her way to the boys room in the middle of the night.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Zolyjagorr(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by bonnyhope: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

Very correct. I also believe some adult have been grooming those kids especially the girl.

Don't forget that they have Internet on their phones

As such they are exposed

Nobody groomed her but learnt from net
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by joyandfaith: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2022
bonnyhope:

Don't forget that gave Internet on their phones

As such they exposed

Nobody groomed her but learnt from net
You are tight.
But role of adults in grooming them cannot be ruled out.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by olympianares: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:

And the boy child?
Society fulfilled him undecided

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by tunapawizzy: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

we are still talking about a 10yr old child, right?!?!? do you actually think that this child knew the consequences of what she was doing (at 10yr old)?!?!?

some children turn bad because of the school environment they get into. not all school environment are safe/sane for kids. some school turn children into demons, some children in these school have deviant mindset. many innocent children join cults and start acting recklessly because of the bad influences at school. a school is an environment where children discover good and bad.
you are right BUT some children came with the bad characters from their homes...how are we sure this was learnt in school...no matter how you look at it, good parenting is golden..even if the child is learning bad things in school, you will have a chance of knowing early enough

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by ruggedtimi(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
The Dubai scandal
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Brendaniel:
The truth is boarding house has outlived it's time in present day world, I went to boarding house in the late 90's and there are somethings that happened, till date I can't even share with just anyone, and that was when there were no mobile phones and social media and it was an only boys school, after I left I said to myself I will never put my child in boarding house or advise anyone to do so, that was back then, now compare that time to over 20 years with all the rubbish going on the internet with social media and sex appeal.

If I were in charge of government, I will ban boarding house, some parents don't know that parenting style should change as the world is changing, you can't use old style of training children for modern times, boarding house doesn't help at all at this time, it worked in the past.

for programs like this competition, the school should make sure at least 1 parent or guardian should come along for such event, the expenses should be bore by the parent or the the child will be withdrawn from the event.

The housemaster thing cannot be as effective as parenting, if some parents that have only 4 children sometimes find it difficult to monitor and control their children, is it now a housemaster that will now effectively monitor and control over 76 children.

Parents need to be closer to their children now more than ever since the entire existence of mankind...
I went for a program like this in Abuja back then in secondary. Though we were matured enough and stayed in same hotel. We had a male / female guardians, the both guardians made sure boys/girls don't mix up during our stay in the hotel.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by rollywise(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2022
mapet:

Chrisland response

Girls were logded at the 11th floor, Boys on the 4th... this can only suggest she snuck out and found her way to the boys room in the middle of the night.

My point exactly
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by rollywise(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I was exposed to gadgets from the age of 6 , and honestly I'm doing a lot better than people think , my dad never covered my eyes when two people were kissing in a movie and still I can't do what I'm not supposed to do at that age ,
The only thing is to monitor the use of gadgets , not to shut the child out totally , this world is going digital and you don't want your child to be clueless when it comes to technology , that would make you a hypocrite ,
I wasn't too bright on regular studies , but I knew my way around technology even without the manual or assistance , I'll figure it out , and it gave me an edge over others , I explored I wanted to know what every app on my laptop was for , that was how I mastered MS office without paying for a tutorial and I can construct a PowerPoint presentation , without a lecturer telling me to put this here , there are disadvantages and advantages to everything ,
"Too much of good stuff is bad stuff"

My smart father took all the gadgets he bought me and blocked alot of things , I could only call my dad and mom on my phone , and I really tried to find what to press to remove it but I couldn't find it , I could use Facebook but not WhatsApp , he blocked that too , he had my passwords until created a new account , he still has Gmail account , he can't login without a 2 way authentication , mad daughter and mad Father

another thing is sex education , sex education is deficient in Nigeria and it is underestimated
Every parent wants to pretend that children fall from heaven , or are delivered to us like packeges from storks grin
I wasn't educated but I made sure my siblings were , especially my immediate second , I allow her to gist me about what's happening in school , and then i tell her who I like among her friends and who I hate , what to wear , what to not wear , I wish I had a sister to do that for me to or mom at least but omo every body must get their own share of problem

You are one in millions. You were lucky not to go the other way. Nigeria is a difficult place to live in. Parents are carried away by their hustle and ventures to put food on your table that they even forget or can't add constant monitoring of their children to the long list of activities. It's really not easy for parents o. So the best way is to reduce what triggers or exposes kids to these things coz your eyes can't be everywhere at a time

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by alizma: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
School management is hard oh! But this news left one stone unturned. How did the girl end up with boys in a room? The truth is not yet out. The earlier the school says the whole truth, the better for the school. The parents of the kids, the school management and the society contribute to the perversion.

However, the boy is lucky. The society would have buried him alive if there is no video to show he did not rape the girl. His own parents are quiet because they have shame. The girl's mother wants to play smart in a society that is smarter than her. The boy and the girl need to be disciplined according to their ages to avoid their future being ruined.

But wait oh! As una go the world school game finish, which trophy una win? Abi the video na una trophy? Abi na show off una wan go do and the video come spoil the show? E be like say village people follow una reach Dubai. grin
What do you want to hear from the school management, that a girl that is spoilt will do everything to achieve her aim or that series of videos of the girl on likee are prove that she had been long wayward without her parents(mother in particular doing anything about it) or the fact that her display in the sex video is a prove that it was not her first time, which one? 4th floor to 11th floor, that is good enough to separate them.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Edithfavour: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
I feel that the school did not take proper responsibility of the children's welfare at Dubai. The parents trusted the school but they were negligent. Proper investigation should be carried out from the person that covered the video. The girls seem drugged. Is that someone wants to use them for adult film. Good morals is to be taught at home and in schools. The children should be punished. Why didn't girl tell the mom if she is raped
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by indoorlove(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2022
The school has little blame in all this. Parents of these rich kid are the major problems bedeviling their kid's moral upbringing. When you correct or caution them,the parent will be in school the next day threatening to bring down the school and calling for the head of the teacher who dare caution their kids. Its terrible!
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Yeesh(f): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2022
The child is definitely a product of failed parenting. This girl has a YouTube channel with so many followers!

What is a 10 year old doing on YouTube posting errotic dance videos of herself? It won’t be surprising that she learnt those moves she was performing on the boy on the internet!

Children of nowadays are way too curious. Her parents evidently failed woefully. How her mother didn’t even sense any change in the little girl lost her innocence bugs me.
She may not have been molested. She may have learnt the sexual moves through internet and then practiced it out with a boy .

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Housing(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2022
Brendaniel:
The truth is boarding house has outlived it's time in present day world, I went to boarding house in the late 90's and there are somethings that happened, till date I can't even share with just anyone, and that was when there were no mobile phones and social media and it was an only boys school, after I left I said to myself I will never put my child in boarding house or advise anyone to do so, that was back then, now compare that time to over 20 years with all the rubbish going on the internet with social media and sex appeal.

If I were in charge of government, I will ban boarding house, some parents don't know that parenting style should change as the world is changing, you can't use old style of training children for modern times, boarding house doesn't help at all at this time, it worked in the past.

for programs like this competition, the school should make sure at least 1 parent or guardian should come along for such event, the expenses should be bore by the parent or the the child will be withdrawn from the event.

The housemaster thing cannot be as effective as parenting, if some parents that have only 4 children sometimes find it difficult to monitor and control their children, is it now a housemaster that will now effectively monitor and control over 76 children.

Parents need to be closer to their children now more than ever since the entire existence of mankind...

I work in an establishment that has 10 secondary schools, out of which 3 are operating boarding school system. One boys only, one girls only and one mixed.

I can never allow my children to attend any boarding school. My first son finished from the day school, his junior brother is already in SSS 2. Boarding School doesn't pay any parent nor family in the real sense of it. The crime and vices that they will be exposed to is just too much. Any JSS 1 student that has spent more than one term in a girls hostel espresso girls only school will know postinor and other pregnancy control drugs. Even without engaging in sexual activities. Because she will see and hear about it from other senior students or mate.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by thinkmoney(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
School management is hard oh! But this news left one stone unturned. How did the girl end up with boys in a room? The truth is not yet out. The earlier the school says the whole truth, the better for the school. The parents of the kids, the school management and the society contribute to the perversion.

However, the boy is lucky. The society would have buried him alive if there is no video to show he did not rape the girl. His own parents are quiet because they have shame. The girl's mother wants to play smart in a society that is smarter than her. The boy and the girl need to be disciplined according to their ages to avoid their future being ruined.

But wait oh! As una go the world school game finish, which trophy una win? Abi the video na una trophy? Abi na show off una wan go do and the video come spoil the show? E be like say village people follow una reach Dubai. grin
I suspect more students are involved in that distard act. It was just the turn of those.
I imagine they were controlling each other through phones. The guy at the door (yes I have seen the video) was keeping guard.
Plus girls are hitting puberty too early this days (my thought), and I think it comes with some disadvantages.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

So minors cannot rape? Some of you toxic misogyny will kill you.
the law doesn't work on a minor so update yourself and Wise up from nonsense agenda... Those didn't commit any crime in law... As far as dat video is concerned...
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by E2000: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Julianaa:
I remember a case like this where two students were recorded having intercourse

The lady was sent abroad for scholarship

Nigeria for you
The pornography industry is a booming business in America and they need more participant.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by BRATISLAVA: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Starzo:

I pray you never give birth to a girl child. With the kind of upbringing she will be subjected to under you, the best she'll ever amount to will be a 'successful' runs girl.

I pray you never give birth to a son. You will raise a murderer and woman-hater.

As for your above prayer, it's already failed. Perhaps you think I'm one of the teenagers who post with emojis and assume a lot of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by BRATISLAVA: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Starzo:

If you watched the video and still claim she was raped then you're irredeemably daft

I'm not like you who is so daft as to enjoy child pornography. No wonder you will remain limited to your Western slums in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by BRATISLAVA: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
To all the crying rapists and rape apologists:

Your posts are of no effect. They are your usual mansplaining assumptions. Your personal attacks indicate you have no basis for your claims.
Misogyny and your red pill have destroyed anything called reasoning in you lot. Most of you are hopeless teenagers who live in dark places.

You are incensed at the fact that you've all been exposed with that one post.

Some of you will father future murderers and rapists. Some will have daughters that will face your sort of posts. Your conclusions on females are retarded. If you actually believe the 10 year old girl is not the victim of grooming, you are all doomed.

Some of you even pride yourselves in watching and sharing child porn in the name of condemning the girl and her mother and all women. Say nothing about the boys and men involved in this case.

Judge against her all you like, when you have daughters you will understand your posts better.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by seyz91(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
End Of Discussion!
MrBrownJay1:
PARENTS failed that child!
SCHOOL failed that child!
SOCIETY failed that child!
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by a2d3rew(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
abbey621:

It's not the job of society to raise your child!
But in our church , pastor will ask us that we will take responsibility for those children's to grow in good way,? And all the church will answer yes we take, and we promise.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by a2d3rew(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
This girl is ashawo why una dey worry,
Satisfy many boys in one hour without cry for help,
And u think this is her first time for this rubbish?
Habah make una look something on this na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.