Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? (67633 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Fourwinds: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
baralatie:
Please you people should stop sharing that video!

You can't stop it..it has gone viral... Within some locality it is being passed...

What pissed me off was the false claim of rape..what I saw , she was the dominant being in the action..

That futureisfemale is a very useless girl.. She should better go and solve her rape case psychologically. Nonsense everyw

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by eedhrisademola(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Freddonance:
Enough of all these. Let the matter die a natural death.
EKUEME!! He has SPOKEN.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by ceejay80s(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
They should just leave the school alone, the school did not take them to Dubai to go and have sex, punish these kids seriously and leave the school alone, one previous news a teacher scolded a student for misbehaving, the whole world wanted the eat the teacher and school, u all now see the results, many of u parents are the cause, leave the school alone, there's no sex period in school syllabus
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by abduljubril: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Where did they get the drug from?
Was it from Nigeria or they bought it in Dubai?
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by dvd(f): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

With all these your needless arguments.

The funny thing is that your prophet MuhamMad did worst.

He not only at 51years married a 6year old and had sex with her at 9 while she was still a doll playing little girl.

He made her scrape his semen on his clothes.

Mad possessed Child Molesting false illiterate prophet MuhamMad.

Hadith
"حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏"

Narrated `Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet (ﷺ) would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
Sahih al-Bukhari, 6130
In-Book Reference: Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith
"حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ تُوُفِّيَتْ خَدِيجَةُ قَبْلَ مَخْرَجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ بِثَلاَثِ سِنِينَ، فَلَبِثَ سَنَتَيْنِ أَوْ قَرِيبًا مِنْ ذَلِكَ، وَنَكَحَ عَائِشَةَ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، ثُمَّ بَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏"

Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
Sahih al-Bukhari, 3896
In-Book Reference: Book 63, Hadith 121
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 236 (deprecated numbering scheme)

The old pedophile prophet MuhamMad even made little girl Aisha scrape his semen with her little fingers:

Hadith
"حَدَّثَنَا هَنَّادٌ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ هَمَّامِ بْنِ الْحَارِثِ، قَالَ ضَافَ عَائِشَةَ ضَيْفٌ فَأَمَرَتْ لَهُ بِمِلْحَفَةٍ صَفْرَاءَ فَنَامَ فِيهَا فَاحْتَلَمَ فَاسْتَحْيَا أَنْ يُرْسِلَ بِهَا وَبِهَا أَثَرُ الاِحْتِلاَمِ فَغَمَسَهَا فِي الْمَاءِ ثُمَّ أَرْسَلَ بِهَا فَقَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ لِمَ أَفْسَدَ عَلَيْنَا ثَوْبَنَا إِنَّمَا كَانَ يَكْفِيهِ أَنْ يَفْرُكَهُ بِأَصَابِعِهِ وَرُبَّمَا فَرَكْتُهُ مِنْ ثَوْبِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِأَصَابِعِي ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏ وَهُوَ قَوْلُ غَيْرِ وَاحِدٍ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَالتَّابِعِينَ وَمَنْ بَعْدَهُمْ مِنَ الْفُقَهَاءِ مِثْلِ سُفْيَانَ الثَّوْرِيِّ وَالشَّافِعِيِّ وَأَحْمَدَ وَإِسْحَاقَ قَالُوا فِي الْمَنِيِّ يُصِيبُ الثَّوْبَ يُجْزِئُهُ الْفَرْكُ وَإِنْ لَمْ يُغْسَلْ ‏.‏ وَهَكَذَا رُوِيَ عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ هَمَّامِ بْنِ الْحَارِثِ عَنْ عَائِشَةَ مِثْلَ رِوَايَةِ الأَعْمَشِ ‏.‏ وَرَوَى أَبُو مَعْشَرٍ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ عَنْ عَائِشَةَ وَحَدِيثُ الأَعْمَشِ أَصَحُّ ‏.‏"

Hammam bin AI-Harith narrated:
"Aishah had a guest to whom she lent a yellow wrap for him to sleep in. He had a wet dream, and was too embarrassed to send it to her while the traces of the wet dream were present on it. So he submerged it (washing it) in water, then he sent it to her. Aishah said, "Why did he ruin our garment? It would have been sufficient for him to scrape it off with his fingers. Sometimes I would scrape it off of the garment of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) with my fingers."
Jami` at-Tirmidhi, 116
In-Book Reference: Book 1, Hadith 116
English Reference: Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 116

Hadith
"حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدَانُ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ مَيْمُونٍ الْجَزَرِيُّ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَغْسِلُ الْجَنَابَةَ مِنْ ثَوْبِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم، فَيَخْرُجُ إِلَى الصَّلاَةِ، وَإِنَّ بُقَعَ الْمَاءِ فِي ثَوْبِهِ‏.‏"

Narrated `Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet (ﷺ) and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).
Sahih al-Bukhari, 229
In-Book Reference: Book 4, Hadith 95
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 229 (deprecated numbering scheme)

is this really true in the koran. this is terrible. what!!!! Prophet indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by charlesditro: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2022
ivolt:

Stop lying for the school.
The boy's parents already knew what fully happened about a month ago,
so they did everything to cover up the incident in collusion with the school.

The only parent who was kept in the dark are the girl's parents even though the
school claimed they are equally guilty. Why hide information from only the
girl's parents?

The school didn't punish anybody for several weeks after the incident despite knowing what happened.
To make matters worse, the suspension letter contains no reason for the suspension in another
coverup attempt.

It will take an extremely irresponsible parent to not probe deeper and suspect foul play.

If a fool didn't upload that video, Chrisland would have successfully buried the scandal.
Who knows how many scandals they have buried in the past without informing parents.

If assuming you are right by your assertion. The video I saw which is the only evidence I need gives her away because she definitely wasn't been raped but most certainly didn't seem like she was on drugs. If the video was t leaked you and I won't know what transpired and she would have continued her life..... Naija na just cruise but my problem na people like you wey dey come out with you full lanky chest, feeling so sure of the whole incident as if you witness it whereas na just update you read.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by kafeii123: 1:29am On Apr 20, 2022
One I'd them was Benito...Funke Akindele's husband's son from former wife....d one that dragged Funke Akindele on IG few weeks ago, claiming funke and husband were maltreating her child.... following the latter's disciplining of the said boy
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by ivolt: 1:39am On Apr 20, 2022
charlesditro:
If assuming you are right by your assertion. The video I saw which is the only evidence I need gives her away because she definitely wasn't been raped but most certainly didn't seem like she was on drugs. If the video was t leaked you and I won't know what transpired and she would have continued her life..... Naija na just cruise but my problem na people like you wey dey come out with you full lanky chest, feeling so sure of the whole incident as if you witness it whereas na just update you read.
Please, where did I mention rape in my post?
Where did I even directly accuse the boys or the girl of anything?
Stop replying with unrelated points.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Teddy96: 2:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Honestly speaking. . In my own opinion, without being biased against anybody.. . . . I sincerely have nothing to say

Totally nothing cheesy
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Bestyson101: 2:22am On Apr 20, 2022
https:///+CnnLWtHYKXI2ZDA8

Join this link for the full video of chrisland school girl
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by RussellRutherfo: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2022
dvd:

is this really true in the koran. this is terrible. what!!!! Prophet indeed.

This and many more can be found in the Sunnah of Muhammad, the Child Molesting false illiterate prophet.

In the qu'ran. Do you know that you can divorce girls that have not yet seen their puberty?!!

You can Google up Christian Prince debates to learn more about Islam on YouTube.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2022
itchie:
All of them were punished including the boys, It was her parents that brought the story to the media alleging that she was raped and demanding for justice and that's why she is trending and her identity is revealed. The parents of the boys apparently took their son's punishment in good fate and kept the matter on the low to protect their kid's identities. And as for drugging, from the videos, she was definitely not drugged.
Shekinan. Absolutely. That girl is an expert pro. Saw more of her recently. She wasn't drugged. How can her id on likee be bhadgurl4k(f**ck) and she posts erotic dance moves of herself and they expect nigerians to believe she was drugged and raped?

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2022
itchie:

Which part of my comment was a misinformation? Please be specific

If you were the parents of that girl would you be satisfied with that statement purportedly made by the school.

FYI nothing is being done to the boy who raped that girl, its all damage control statement by the school, no wonder we keep having repeated episodes of these abuses to boys and girls, no too long ago it was a boy who was poisoned, nothing has happened to the perpetrators of the wicked act.
If all these so called elitist schools are churning out dysfunctional wards one wonders what sort of adults we will have in the next decade.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2022
ceejay80s:
They should just leave the school alone, the school did not take them to Dubai to go and have sex, punish these kids seriously and leave the school alone, one previous news a teacher scolded a student for misbehaving, the whole world wanted the eat the teacher and school, u all now see the results, many of u parents are the cause, leave the school alone, there's no sex period in school syllabus

You ve spoken like a non chalant school proprietor who is only interested in school fees, schools have a role in shaping a child , yes with parents cooperation , its not a enough to set up a school for greed and issue irresponsible statements when your students are caught misbehaving.
Its ironic people pull their children from govt schools because of poor facilities and put them in private schools with better facilities but poor child molding skills.
Face it, many school proprietors in Nigeria are just greedy business and men and women who establish schools to make money, education is not on the agenda, sadly parents just want a place to dump their wayward children too.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Brownygold002:
Shekinan. Absolutely. That girl is an expert pro. Saw more of her recently. She wasn't drugged. How can her id on likee be bhadgurl4k(f**ck) and she posts erotic dance moves of herself and they expect nigerians to believe she was drugged and raped?

Where did they learn all that stuff? Hmm is it not at Chrisland club.?
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by meobizy(f): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fourwinds:

Shebi one of your own folks was saying it was rape. Nonsense everywhere... Futureisfemale
How does the opinion of somebody else concern me?
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by meobizy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fourwinds:

This is the member of MIND YOUR BUSINESS GANG. How far the world don dey better?
You children make it too obvious when using sockpuppets.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Toks007: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
ceejay80s:

Good Lord, I find your reasoning shocking as these were 10 year olds and whose responsibility were they under in Dubai? a Country they travelled to without their parents.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
quentin06:

Where did they learn all that stuff? Hmm is it not at Chrisland club.?
Who knows? Cuz dat gal don dey f**ck tey tey. May God deliver them oo, cuz the path they're treading on will do nothing but destroy them. At 10 abi 13, she's already riding dick lyk dat, except God intervenes, I Wonder what her life at 18 will be like.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by bukatyne(f): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mindlog:
Their full identity will emerge very soon.

I hope it doesn't.

If something shameful involved five people and only one person was shameless enough to wash their dirty linen outside, let the foolish person bear the brunt.

Let's leave the young boys alone so that their parents can re-train and get them therapy.

The girl & her family that wants SM attention can milk it for all it's worth.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by bukatyne(f): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
The parents of the boys had the emotional intelligence and common sense to know this is a scandal best managed discreetly.

Their sons were expelled. They took their L.
It is the mother of the girl who is living in denial and refusing to face reality. It is far easier to accept that your 10 year old child was gang raped than to accept that she is enthusiastically outdoing piper perri and riding like a seasoned pawn star.

It is the greatest person indictment a parent can face.
Mother is in the first stage of grief

Denial.

It doesn't help that we are in Nigeria, a hypocritical, and misogynistic society. Of course everyone will blame the mother for starters.

@Bold:

On point.

It tells me the kind of parents the boys had.

And I am sure they would get back on track faster.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
baralatie:

You are happy to share the sex molestation video of a 10 year old girl and you are happy

Who molested who?

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by bukatyne(f): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
baralatie:

If a 10 year girl was engaged in sexually act
Does she have a say?
Any sexual act against a 10 year is molestation
Wether she walked into a room naked or she was begging
If any body touches her body
It is called molestation

You get sense so? undecided

She doesn't have a say yen yen yen...

Do you realize that the other participant was 13?

Or if you believe the later version, she is 13 while the boy was 11.

In your bid to paint the girl as a victim, it doesn't occur to you that the boys also need help?

Or is boys having sex at 13 or 11 NORMAL to you?

Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by bukatyne(f): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
timota:

O didnot say the girl was drugged, but was asking was she drugged, which is still a possibility

And the person who drugged the girl didn't drug the boys? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by baralatie(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
bukatyne:

You get sense so? undecided

She doesn't have a say yen yen yen...

Do you realize that the other participant was 13?

Or if you believe the later version, she is 13 while the boy was 11.

In your bid to paint the girl as a victim, it doesn't occur to you that the boys also need help?

Or is boys having sex at 13 or 11 NORMAL to you?

Abeg!
It is good that you raised it up
I did not want to speak on this issue because of the lives that are been affected all across board down to the school .trust me this is not a problem people want in their homes,school or life.it is psychologically draining.i hope God will help everyone that is been affected by this twisting problem.

But let me take it as a mental exercise

Let us say the a boy of 10 years of age walks into the senior girls class dormitory he know undresses himself naked and says "Dem no born all una of una to test me" and these senior girls who are 13 years of age did not call their dorm master,did not tell him to leave but had 5 of them record a sex contest.this video now gets into your hands.

will you say it was the boy that molested the girls or the girls that molested the boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.