Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? (67641 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by ceejay80s(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Toks007:

Good Lord, I find your reasoning shocking as these were 10 year olds and whose responsibility were they under in Dubai? a Country they travelled to without their parents.
This was never their first time in sex, If u don't want any one to know , they will never know, be it in school or home, so many of us engaged in it back in the days when there was fear and no phone to record, till today , who knew? Don't blame the school but the parents

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by sulorog(m): 5:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Honourable1901:
How can they drug cowgirl? Op this story no clear..as far as I am concerned,those boys don't need any dragging just wet thier ass and give them 12 strokes ..
That girl left 2nd floor to the 13th floor for truth or dear ..please leave those boys out of it..
The boy on yellow was complaining to show he was not interested in the madness..the one recording needs flogging and the boy wey dem ride just need better flogging thats all..but see that cowgirl...na bad influence angry
Please send me the video, if you have it to sulorog1974@gmail.com
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Max24: 5:41am On Apr 21, 2022
ivolt:

Madam, Chrisland would be history if it tried such criminal conspiracy in a civilized jurisdiction.
The criminally-minded administrators were fully open with the boys' parents while keeping the girls' parents in the dark even though they claim all participants are equally guilty!
Why lie that nothing happened, then claim it is just a kiss when under pressure and
finally, succumb when a video was uploaded?

Even a kid would sense a sinister motive in such an approach.

I know you are probably thinking like the others that since it isn't a rape legally
so what's the fuss about?

Well, that is the difference between myopic and holistic reasoning.
The only way to improve society is by placing heavy punishment on irresponsible actors
such as this school.

BTW, there was no other "punishment" aside from the damage control suspension.
Madam, I don't know if you have now being fully educated about what happened and why the school took the step it took . I quiet understand that many of the people holding your kind of view assume that everyone apart from themselves are evil, rushing to blame the boys, their parents and even the school forgetting that worse things happen even in developed jurisdictions. Or happen you heard of school children shooting their colleagues abroad.. In case you are not aware more details have come out which suggest the girls mother was not completely honest. She was fully informed about this by the school since March and only came public now for whatever she reasons best known to her. In case you are not aware, here are more details of the incidents timeline..
Moral: We should cure ourselves of Jungle Justice mentality.
https://www./SchoolFinders/permalink/3364341850513663/
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Max24: 5:59am On Apr 21, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The school rather should have made money from taking Lagos State Government for closing down all their schools over an incident at just one of their school that didn't even happen in Nigeria and also sue Ubi Franklin and the girls parents for trying to ruin their reputation.

Do you shut down the whole of Macdonalds because of one incident at one of their branches?!!
Don't mind those hypocrites. They are trying to play to the gallery for election purposes. Worse things are taking place in public schools directly under their supervision but it's private schools they would be harassing. Charity ought to begin from home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by cyrilamx(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Gee64:
I get am. The 2 videos complete.
can you share plz
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Fourwinds: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
meobizy:
You children make it too obvious when using sockpuppets.
I laugh.. Check this account when it was created... I'm older than you and you referred me as a child...I can make jokes here and this same be serious with my messages.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by sulorog(m): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2022
Gee64, please send me the video @ sulorog1974@gmail.com
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Elporo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Akika!
On Atari, Nintendo or Sega sad

Nintendo grin
NES
SNES

My friends had Sega's and ATARI.
Sega Mega Drive, Sega Genesis grin

I hated Nintendo64 .. angry
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by Sarsaproko: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Elporo:

Nintendo grin
NES
SNES

My friends had Sega's and ATARI.
Sega Mega Drive, Sega Genesis grin

I hated Nintendo64 .. angry

Old skool cheesy
Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2022
Slynation:
exactly...her boobs is even way too big for a 10year old, obviously someone has been using some magical fingers on them, They need to investigate that girl further because she has the potentials of corrupting a whole community...
I compared her with a 10year old girl who is my shop neighbour's daughter and this ,10 year and this 10 year old talks like a kid should,playing with balloons and sweet,her chest is totally flat but this Chrisland girl is a total disgrace and someone like that is a waste that can polute millions of kids and even adult girls. She is of no use to humanity and the world at large,the world contains 7 billion people and this girl is just a waste who shouldn't have been born in the first place. Forget about rehabilitation,this girl can never be useful to humanity,her potential cons are way more than potential pros except if she is put in a convent or something

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2022
dvd:

is this really true in the koran. this is terrible. what!!!! Prophet indeed.
Its not in the Quran and totally false.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / 2013/2014 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.