Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) (5770 Views)

Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by samiabigail: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2022
I salute those men that have got the courage to reject sex offer, me ‘I can can’t’.

Just show me part of your pant like this, my brain no go dey reason well again. Little seductive act dey turn me on.

Who do I offend self? undecided

All these articles and stories that we usually read online, those that always relate to something like “my wife sister wants to have sex with me, what should I do?” omo if na me, hmmmm! Make I no talk.

Once again, I throway three gbosa for those of you wey dey reject sex offer, especially from a sexy lady. Una be the real MVP, no cap!

Let’s know ourselves, don’t lie

Have You Ever Turned A Girl’s Sex Request Down Before? WHY

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2022
I can't wait for you to spend some years in jail wallahi,with this your dirty character in this current age and time you still have some disgusting traits imbibed in you?
Na una type Dem dey easily accuse of rape,of you like no control yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by samiabigail: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
I can't wait for you to spend some years in jail wallahi,with this your dirty character in this current age and time you still have some disgusting traits imbibed in you?
Na una type Dem dey easily accuse of rape,of you like no control yourself.
May i never reject the sweet opportunity.. of my
life..amen..
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:
life..amen..
Sex right?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by dawnomike(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:
I salute those men that have got the courage to
reject sex offer, me ‘I can can’t’.

Just show me part of your pant like this, my brain no go
dey reason well again. Little seductive act dey turn me on.

All these articles and stories that we usually read online,
those that always relate to something like “my wife sister
wants to have sex with me, what should I do?” omo if na
me, hmmmm! Make I no talk.

Once again, I throway three gbosa for those of you wey dey
reject sex offer, especially from a sexy lady. Una be the
real MVP, no cap!

Have You Ever Turned A Girl’s Sex Request Down
Before? WHY
In many cases, you just have to exhibit self control and restrain yourself... Cos, that 3rd leg can finish the career of a man.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Hmm I am here to read lies from these other gender grin

Let me hear they will reject sex undecided

As for you Op your case is lack of self control...I pity your sister-in-laws

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Blaqroman0000: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Though we talk well and chat well on social media but na Community property biko
Told her I would never have any intimacy with her...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by samiabigail: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:

grin I go too knackana waiting no good for her body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Kriss216: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:
grin I go too knackana waiting no good for her body grin grin
Lack of kpekus is your problem. When you have kpekus in abundant, you'll be selective and turn down many sex offers.

Don't worry, a time will come in your life, you'll understand better.

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by luizpippo(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Many times but let me recount the most recent ones.

I met a girl online in June 2020, but since i had a gig in Kebbi state, we couldn't see for over a month so when i came back, we met up and did some do, then she started acting up, disappears for months then appear out of the blue and slept over for 3 days asking for sex each night while i kept declining.

So fast forward to Sept 2021, a certain Q called me and claimed we met on that same online platform a while ago, i can't remember any but she kept on calling me every 2 days with suggestions of coming over, i was trying to put her off, told her i was at school even tho i was going to and fro every 2 days for my exams, after posting her for roughly 2 months she got angry and i had to ask her over.

Boy, she came in a wickedly short gown, braless and pantless, i already suspected fowl play. She purposely arrived a few minutes to 10, went and lay naked on my bed, i had already feigned illness, so i told her i won't be able to give her what she wanted cos i was ill, she asked that i handle her boobs, i did that, she took permission to handle my schlong, i obliged, she went on a blowjobbing spree, then ask that i penetrate her, i told her if i try it i might collapse.
She battling for it till 3am, i didn't give in, she woke up in the morning and left.

Plot twist, she was arranged by the first girl to see if i was knacking other girls since i refused knacking her on her return, but i beat them to it.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by samiabigail: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

Lack of kpekus is your problem. When you have kpekus in abundant, you'll be selective and turn down many sex offers.

Don't worry, a time will come in your life, you'll understand better.
when I no get power to fvck abi undecided
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by fecoleef123(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Yes o, afraid of STD and Aids
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nonexisting: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2022
You are still a boy and probably not financial independent yet. When you get to a certain age and status, you'll realize that sex is not a big deal but something a man indulges in solely to spend some free extra time. The day you take back control of your dick will be the day of your liberation from manipulations and pussy slavery. On that day, you will look back to this your thread and smile at your foolishness of the past.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by samiabigail: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are still a boy and probably not financial independent yet. When you get to a certain age and status, you'll realize that sex is not a big deal but something a man indulges in solely to spend some free extra time. The day you take back control of your dick will be the day of your liberation from manipulations and pussy slavery. On that day, you will look back to this your thread and smile at your foolishness of the past.
fvck off childish comment ever undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Abfinest007(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Mehn I regret not turning up on two occasions but I thank God it made me strong.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Jeon(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2022
awon Linus gang...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Randy100: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2022
There is one community kpekus that boys were busy passing around, my guy informed me about it, gave me her number and told me she is a sure odd, that I can get her and knack her. Initially, I was not interested, not until one night after drinking captain jack mixed with coke, I had a massive erection, I just needed where to pour. I picked up the number and dialled her, after all those forming on phone, I went straight to make my demand. We agreed on 1.5k. She came. I didn't waste time, I started removing her clothes, she kept saying she is hungry, that I should give her food. I told her that I will buy food after we are done. When, I brought out my CD to get started, she said she doesn't like sex with CD. I should dive in raw. I got angry and told her to leave. Ladies and gentlemen, that was when she started begging me to come do with my condom. I had already lost interest. It was my first time of rejecting a lady begging me for sex. I took her out, bought food for her and she left.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by SarutobiEky(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:

person wey nearly fvxk her cousin sef dey preach "self control" hypocrites everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by babavik: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2022
I just got a job back then in 2019, she was my colleague but in another department.
I do receive compliments, "greenlight" from women but her's was worst. It was an obsession. Scares other girls off me, tells whosoever that cares to listen that we have a thing together.

At a point it seems as if it was all a setup somehow considering the fact that I was given a clear warning by the company's HR to stay clear of women for reason I don't know. Countless times I pleaded with her to stay lowkey even if we to date we shouldn't make it public, babe no gree grin. Promising sex styles and how she will handle me.

Two things helped me restraine myself;
1. I saw her as someone promiscuous.
2. Her last ex was working in the same company(the stupid guy was even beefing me then) and their was another guy who loved the girl genuinely and have asked her out even before I started working there.( I told her about him she denied having anything to do with the guy romantically just "friends".

Then came 2020, Covid happened alot of us were layed off. Around August that year she married the guy she denied dating. They had a lowkey trad. I saw their pictures on Facebook. I was happy it finally happened. If I had given in to her demands it might have been an opposite story.
Then came the sad news. Last Saturday a friend and former colleague posted about her DEATH. She died while giving birth.

I have being sad. Her death was painful. RIP to D cry cry

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by babavik: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
person wey nearly fvxk her cousin sef dey preach "self control" hypocrites everywhere.
Serious cheesy cheesy
Bro drop update abeg.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by gonkin(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2022
I do reject alot but sometimes feel bad I did.
From my experience if I even have sex with a girl, the girl becomes obsessed like the sex voodooed her or something. Like She falls under a spell, gets addicted and craves for more.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2022
She dragged me to an uncompleted building, ripped off her clothes and was all over me.

I held her head and breasts and shouted 'You Jezebel and Delilah spirit, be loosed from dis daughter of Zion'!

D spirit refused to leave. So i flogged her wella and it left! sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by luvyaself95(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Why guys can't turn girls sex request down i don't get the reason why you don't know this because if a guy is not into a girl definitely he can't sex her.
In a short i have did that several times na chemistry and attractive wey no dey na im dey cause am.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Dont mind this babes! Forming Mary Magdalene and dem nai like fvckk pass anything!
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by SarutobiEky(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Dont mind this babes! Forming Mary Magdalene and dem nai like fvckk pass anything!
I pity folks wey dey take girls seriously.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by SarutobiEky(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2022
babavik:

Serious cheesy cheesy
Bro drop update abeg.
Update ke. The same babe created a thread on the topic. Check out her threads ma naeghhur.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Wahala be like wetyn again? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
One babe been the tell me say make I suck her kpekus before sex sad, dammm I lost interest in the whole thing immediately and told her to leave my house grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Mekenz(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:
life..amen..
you called fornication sweet opportunity of your life? Hmmmmm......I can only tell you to repent and shun all manners of sin.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Help2020: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:
I salute those men that have got the courage to
reject sex offer, me ‘I can can’t’.

Just show me part of your pant like this, my brain no go
dey reason well again. Little seductive act dey turn me on.

All these articles and stories that we usually read online,
those that always relate to something like “my wife sister
wants to have sex with me, what should I do?” omo if na
me, hmmmm! Make I no talk.

Once again, I throway three gbosa for those of you wey dey
reject sex offer, especially from a sexy lady. Una be the
real MVP, no cap!

Have You Ever Turned A Girl’s Sex Request Down
Before? WHY
I rejected one in Ibadan.
I rejected one girl in Lagos
I rejected two girls in Ghana.

The one in Lagos we already had sex few days earlier, but when I heard her talking about marriage I immediately lost interest in her.She called to tell me she want sex and I told her I was not in the mood. She came to my house and spent the night, I didn't touched her.
In Ghana one of them had potbelly, a real turn off for me. The second one a Muslim girl,pretty like mad. She was a virgin and had told me earlier not to take advantage of her. So when she requested for sex I tot I would betray her trust cos she already asked that I don't take advantage of her. Till date I regret not fccking her because she later gave it to somebody close to me. I cry my heart out. Still hurt till day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Reason for escape was STENCH from the vent between their thighs. How MEN still go beyond such to feel satisfied should call 4 an investigation by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Reason should be treated as one of the wonders of the New world. Can't stand such!.
It Liquifies Grey Maters.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Contekbbc: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2022
The very one thing that has kept me all these while is not holiness or righteousness.

I'm always afraid of STDs, and spiritual entanglement.
I can't destroy my life cos of 5 minutes enjoyment!

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flesh-to-flesh Action? / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With / Young Boy Shows The World His Package ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.