Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) (5760 Views)

Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by babavik: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
Hmm I am here to read lies from these other gender grin

Let me hear they will reject sex undecided

As for you Op your case is lack of self control...I pity your sister-in-laws
Did you say lack of self-control?
But you have being kissing your cousin all this while.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Blackbishop(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:
I salute those men that have got the courage to
reject sex offer, me ‘I can can’t’.

Just show me part of your pant like this, my brain no go
dey reason well again. Little seductive act dey turn me on.

Who do I offend self? undecided

All these articles and stories that we usually read online,
those that always relate to something like “my wife sister
wants to have sex with me, what should I do?” omo if na
me, hmmmm! Make I no talk.

Once again, I throway three gbosa for those of you wey dey
reject sex offer, especially from a sexy lady. Una be the
real MVP, no cap!

Let’s know ourselves, don’t lie

Have You Ever Turned A Girl’s Sex Request Down
Before? WHY

I won't insult you by saying immaturity is still playing a bigger role in your life. Am with someone already and a married woman in my compound is still calling to tell me she is Hot in the middle of the night. If not for principle and thinking with your heart, that mean you will gladly go to the Lady's room that midnight to help her quench her sexual fantasy.

After turning the idiot down I was expecting a remorseful attitude the next day since we will surely see in the compound. Omo this idiot was still sending chats to come to her room by making sure nobody sees me coming. I just jejely waka go my workshop to avoid story that touches.

She dey send me sorry message now that she doesn't understand what cones over her. Still I know reply. Oga na self control be koko

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
person wey nearly fvxk her cousin sef dey preach "self control" hypocrites everywhere.
How about those wey dey fvvk your mama all these year? grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Israeldan1(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2022
Well, let me say my own
I have rejected sex offer from a lady b4. This was during Lock down Corona period

There's this girl who use to cm check up on my female neighbor almost all the time till I observe they were friends from school.... She saw me once ever since that day she's been all over me

Till I noticed somtimes she always come around because of me too

It happens that we started talking she started entering my house to

And I had a serious relationship too that she knew about but she doesn't gv a Bleep

She brings me food all the time, money and so on I knew she loved me so much I would hv loved her bk but was in a serious relationship my wife today was my girlfriend be then...

She's been always disturbing me for sex I have been posting her till one day she made up her mind that even if I post her she won't leave my huz.

So she came that day she brought food I ate and wanted to rest she came rubbing me all over my body that have been posting her for too long tgat I should pls satisfy her today hmmmm

I reluctantly started romancing her too till I was now in the mood I started rubbing her well
Omo I say make I take off her bra the odour was konk but I just managed I say make I comot pant too
My broda no b person tell me make I stand up wear my cloth back I told her next time
Till now I day avoid her...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Mekenz(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:
The very one thing that has kept me all these while is not holiness or righteousness.

I'm always afraid of STDs, and spiritual entanglement.
I can't destroy my life cos of 5 minutes enjoyment!
keep it up......sexk is so overrated.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Elidrisy20: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2022
Na una be the role model of chisland school, students
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Sniper04(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:

real MVP, no cap!

Before? WHY
I've never gotten one and I don't want it, what if na HIV patient , try dey calm your dick bosses

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2022
babavik:

Did you say lack of self-control?
But you have being kissing your cousin all this while.
A fool at 40 is always a fool 4ver...Stupid
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
person wey nearly fvxk her cousin sef dey preach "self control" hypocrites everywhere.
You are useless
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
I am useless
Truth hurts, don't it?
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

How about those wey dey fvvk my mama all these years? grin
Hopefully you will grow some sense after your futile asslicking. Fool of a Simp.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by citywal(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
As a couple, I am very sure you and your significant other have once argued and she got very angry with you and you don't know how to make it up to her, even when you are at fault. If this is you, then sit back and watch this video to the end because today's topic is for you.

if you like this video please don't forget to Subscribe, like, share and click on the bell icon to turn on notifications so that we can keep making these videos for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9Q69SVca8
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Hopefully you will grow some sense after your futile asslicking. Fool of a Simp.
You mean your mother,what's her price,how much does she charge?
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by flokii: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bill Cosby and some other popular male figures are in jail now because of rape accusation from females and the fact that they are males with nobody to help them or speak up for them.

The White males have allowed the females to turn lords over them using the very potent tools of blackmail and manipulation. They send one of them feminists to bribe one male lawmaker with pucci and that one too will come out to support their feminists movement and evil shenanigans against men.

Let's not even go too far, look at our own Baba Ijesha and the recent Chrisland scandal.. if not for hard facts, only the male gender would be given bad name just to crucify them. That rubbish won't work as far as Africa is concerned. Be wise OP.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by okoroemeka(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are still a boy and probably not financial independent yet. When you get to a certain age and status, you'll realize that sex is not a big deal but something a man indulges in solely to spend some free extra time. The day you take back control of your dick will be the day of your liberation from manipulations and pussy slavery. On that day, you will look back to this your thread and smile at your foolishness of the past.
people are created differently and some people react more positively to pvssy,for example my brother in law is almost 70 yrs a grandfather,but he still has numerous cocubines ,girls and snatched away another man's wife and fvcking her without fear or favour,some people are created such way,if I am lucky to reach 70 I doubt if my dick will have anything to do with pvssy again.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by johnnypumpum(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
i reject alot must of them have smelling pussy dat why

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Demigod22: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
There was this girl that came to my department as direct entry student and her elder brother, my senior, a year ahead of me then, told her to meet me for anything academically. Although, she was forming for everyone and we even had a clash earlier.

She apologized and we became friends, she started by wanting to visit me, I allowed her and she started visiting regularly and even started sleeping over. All these was just a strategy for us to do something.

All her efforts from 200 level to 400 level for us to have sex was fruitless because I stood my ground. Even a day to our last paper she visited me and spent seven hours in my room but nothing happened. She is currently contesting for House of Assembly seat in her state now.

I still have other girls I have turned down. Although, not because I was a saint or they are not beautiful. I think it's because I have many options back in school because as Theatre Arts student, we were the school celebrity.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by ibkonekt(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:

real MVP, no cap!

Before? WHY

Its an easy case of demand and supply plus life experiences.
In my nysc i had access to sex in a corper lodge almost every day and it just lost its appeal. I found myself after a while telling women subtly that i am tired or an outright no. Sex got boring after i used it in excess so its power is lost. However, sex with a new girl may spark my interest and the possibility of saying no to that first sex is almost non existent (especially if it was a worthy challenge). In summary, i have said NO to sex multiple times to ugly girls, fat girls, girls that dont meet my standard and girls that i have conquered. Prior to my life experience i was like you (unable to say no)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by sorority11(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:

Wait are you serious with this comment? Men will not sex women they are not attracted to. Not every woman as man will sex.
Some ladies like me and I know that, but I will act ignorant so as not to make anything come up, simply because I am not attracted to them.
If I am to rate it, I am only attracted to 15% of young women I have seen. If some girls give me freely, I no go collect. A married woman did so I no collect
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by arthurwillia(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are still a boy and probably not financial independent yet. When you get to a certain age and status, you'll realize that sex is not a big deal but something a man indulges in solely to spend some free extra time. The day you take back control of your dick will be the day of your liberation from manipulations and pussy slavery. On that day, you will look back to this your thread and smile at your foolishness of the past.
mtchew you that have taken control, where are you? We no sabi your papa ogbeni comot both with this aspire to perspire bullshhii
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nyascobar1414: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Demigod22:
There was this girl that came to my department as direct entry student and her elder brother, my senior, a year ahead of me then, told her to meet me for anything academically. Although, she was forming for everyone and we even had a clash earlier.

She apologized and we became friends, she started by wanting to visit me, I allowed her and she started visiting regularly and even started sleeping over. All these was just a strategy for us to do something.

All her efforts from 200 level to 400 level for us to have sex was fruitless because I stood my ground. Even a day to our last paper she visited me and spent seven hours in my room but nothing happened. She is currently contesting for House of Assembly seat in her state now.

I still have other girls I have turned down. Although, not because I was a saint or they are not beautiful. I think it's because I have many options back in school because as Theatre Arts student, we were the school celebrity.

Students in theatre arts are always handsome and beautiful...

Is that really a criteria?
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Awkabigboy: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:

real MVP, no cap!

Before? WHY
Yes , Reasons (1st story):
(1) my girlfriend then just cheated and I hated cheats, so I couldn't do what I hated

(2) she just finished her menses

(3) she was from Benue, idoma, so high risk of HIV

Addendum:
I just used my fingers to play with her vulva and after that asked her to dress up , I didnt finger her neither was I erect

2nd story

I met her on Facebook and she landed in my house with yeast infection, I couldn't get erect not even for a second , I prayed the next day to come and I packaged and sent her back, deleted her number immediately

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

You mean my mother? I know how much her pussy costs
Goatface.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
thunder strike my dirty mother,I curse the day she was born.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

Cow.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
my mother is a dirty Cow.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Demigod22: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Students in theatre arts are always handsome and beautiful...

Is that really a criteria?

LoL, while in school, students from other departments usually say we have the finest students, that our girls are beautiful and have buttocks and our guys are good looking and funny. I don't know why they said that, but those girls in my department are something else when it comes to beauty, I don't even know which one to date.
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Chibuezem(m): 6:17am On Apr 20, 2022
SilentQueen:

I've rejected a lady before because of sex, I believe in marital sex jare.... Toto nah endless pit wey dey swallow great men

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by hardon1(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2022
Contekbbc:
The very one thing that has kept me all these while is not holiness or righteousness.

I'm always afraid of STDs, and spiritual entanglement.
I can't destroy my life cos of 5 minutes enjoyment!

But after all these you no come go heaven, na you lose o grin
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Contekbbc: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2022
I'm a child of God
And Christ is my Saviour
I'm heaven bound
Me and Everything that concerns me are heaven bound.

We will not miss the rapture IJMN.
; cheesy cheesy cheesy ; cheesy

hardon1:

But after all these you no come go heaven, na you lose o grin
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Sheflex4real(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Yeah.. On couple of occasions!
Fact is I never see sex and an achievement like most guys does..........And funny enough not objectifying ladies as a stress release makes it impossible to get played by any of them, when I say hi to a lady, it's because I truly wants to get to know who she is as a person and hopefully we can build something hard to forget.....

Now with that being said
1st time was me passing the night in a friend's place, long story short it started raining, every where gets cold fast, she woke me up, tell me she is felling cold, started moving funny. I straight up told her, have you try shutting the window and getting a blanket.... Because trust me I'm not it!

Many more times in between with ladies I think of as friends and some that we are even dating...

One just comes to mind
My final year exam
I'm having three different paper on that blessed day... The day before, my phone is out of guice, generator out of commision, PHCH no light and it just so happen that all the material I'm to study for the exams are all soft copies (NOUN Style) and are all on my laptop which is also out of guice by the way. Waited for light all day to no avail. So I called up a friend letting her know I'm coming to pass the night and how far with her generator of which she said it all good........ Long story short, she woke me up around past 1am told me the next door nabour is having a loud round with his female friend of which I could hear them too...
Me: So
Friend: You know
Me: I know what?
Friend: Even if it's just a round!
Me: No thanks and went back to sleep.

Needless to say she way really pissed at me in the morning, but with the kind of day I have ahead of me. I just took my breakfast and bounc.

Note.....!
These are all really decent ladies with class, and I guess they find it easy to be straight with me because of the kind of person I am. Straight shooter
Re: Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) by Paramount01(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Randy100:
There is one community kpekus that boys were busy passing around, my guy informed me about it, gave me her number and told me she is a sure odd, that I can get her and knack her. Initially, I was not interested, not until one night after drinking captain jack mixed with coke, I had a massive erection, I just needed where to pour. I picked up the number and dialled her, after all those forming on phone, I went straight to make my demand. We agreed on 1.5k. She came. I didn't waste time, I started removing her clothes, she kept saying she is hungry, that I should give her food. I told her that I will buy food after we are done. When, I brought out my CD to get started, she said she doesn't like sex with CD. I should dive in raw. I got angry and told her to leave. Ladies and gentlemen, that was when she started begging me to come do with my condom. I had already lost interest. It was my first time of rejecting a lady begging me for sex. I took her out, bought food for her and she left.

Why did some ladies hate condom?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: What Are The Most Important Attributes In A Date-able Guy? / Marriage Is Overrated / Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.