Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Are You Double Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Double Dating? (412 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Double Dating? by samiabigail: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Now, dating is definitely a stressful experience because it’s a process that involves your heart, your mind, energy and effort.

Who doesn’t like the mixture of rice and beans or yam and beans in a plate? Even though they can stand as a main food, the combination always tastes nice too.

Men and women of all ages these days have a tendency of having more than one partner in Nigeria. That’s why you would hear so many stories of married men approaching ladies.
That’s the temptation that occurs when we try to double date for different reasons like more varieties, back-up plan and for security. There are so many reasons why people double date.

Tell us NiralandS, Why Are You Double Dating?
Re: Why Are You Double Dating? by RedMac: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
i am an arsenal fan, but since arsenal is misbehaving... i decided to give 86.45% of my loyalty to Man city...

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Double Dating? by Demigod22: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
I am not even dating talk more of double dating.
Re: Why Are You Double Dating? by VictorUSA(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Demigod22:
I am not even dating talk more of double dating.
You don't date, so we need you in a thread to share your experience to teach the younger NLs.
Re: Why Are You Double Dating? by Demigod22: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
You don't date, so we need you in a thread to share your experience to teach the younger NLs.

Okay, I am in. Just mention me in the thread.
Re: Why Are You Double Dating? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
samiabigail:
Now, dating is definitely a stressful experience
because it’s a process that involves your heart,
your mind, energy and effort.

Who doesn’t like the mixture of rice and beans or yam and
beans in a plate? Even though they can stand as a main
food
, the combination always tastes nice too.

Men and women of all ages these days have a tendency of
having more than one partner in Nigeria. That’s why you
would hear so many stories of married men approaching
ladies.

That’s the temptation that occurs when we try to double
date for different reasons like more varieties, back-up plan
and for security. There are so many reasons why people
double date.

Tell us NiralandS, Why Are You Double
Dating?
You just answered your own question

(1) (Reply)

What Is Maturebation ?. / Check Out This Story 'love Out Of League On Light Reader / Masturbation Addiction: 3 Simple Signs That Shows You Are Hooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.