Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO (1169 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by ThankGodkel3: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
In a video shared on the social media, a group of young looking boys and girls were seeing trying to book a hotel room.

The teenagers who are 4 in number (2 boys and 2 girls) were intercepted by a man when they were about moving into a hotel reception room.

The man asked the teenage boys ‘how old’ they are. They clearly made the confirmation to him; and he was amazed.

The teenagers were uncomfortable with the questioning, so they left the hotel, the girls covering their faces from the man's camera and withdrawing.

https://multiblog247.com.ng/2022/04/19/video-of-15-yrs-old-boys-girls-trying-to-book-a-hotel-room/

Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
E don be undecided
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by illicit(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
tongue

But e don tey wey I don spoil o

D first time I touch breast I was in J2

I never even reach 15

shocked
God forgive dat sister wey teach me bad tin

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by posty56: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
the amount of sex among youngins and people who have sex with youngins is alarming, now they no they even wait till they turn 18 them dey chop am as e small like that , this generation don finish

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by Daniel7543: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
I don't understand, are we in the Era of Knacking. Everybody just dey fvck up and down. Both young and old

Shey Olosho kon be our girls hobby now?

Our girls just dey Fvck this one
Fvck that one
Fvck wizkid
Fvck Davido
Fvck Don jazzy
Fvck Tekno
Fvck Burna
Fvck Slawormiir
Fvck SmellySperm
Fvck Kriss216
Fvck illicit
Fvck GooodHardDick

Our girls dey try oo

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by izuch(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kids of the end of time
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by Ebubu2: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
posty56:
the amount of sex among youngins and people who have sex with youngins is alarming, now they no they even wait till they turn 18 them dey chop am as e small like that , this generation don finish
cry

3 boys and 2 girls less than 15 year old going to hotel to have a sex orgy.

And I’m sure the receptionist would have given them keys if they brought out money
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by illicit(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Daniel7543:
I don't understand, are we in the Era of Knacking. Everybody just dey fvck up and down.

Olosho kon be our girls hobby now?

Out girls just Fvck this one
Fvck that one
Fvck wizkid
Fvck Davido
Fvck Don jazzy
Bleep Tekno
Fvck Slawormiir
Fvck SmellySperm
Fvck Kriss216
Fvck illicit
Fvck GooodHardDick

Our girls dey try oo
fvck anybody fvck anything
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Don't be scared now, it will even get worse than this, remember when a few of us were condemning twerking videos and nudity and everyone else was saying let them live their lives, well this is the aftermath and ohhh I can't wait to straff fresh 18YO straight off the boat.
#sugardaddymodeactivated.

1 Like

Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by Abfinest007(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
They want to increase the population
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by Dreadlock69(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mind his business man the better for you
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by sunnx(f): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
So these one pu$$¥ and Pr|¢k don dey carry head up like that of red head lizard
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ahh it is finished

This world is not my home
I am just a paserby
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by Vinnie2000(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
This Nigeria is Finished morally! Yahoo boys, Runs Girls and feminists, na dem Kill dis country!
Re: 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO by flokii: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Things are really getting worse in this generation.. like those giving birth to these kids leave them for government to look after or what exactly is the problem?.. before you know it now, these small girls with turn abortion to norm and start living useless life.

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Says Forget About My Past / Wats Wrong If A Lady Sets The Ball Rolling? / Wedding Hints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.