Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Red Demon Piller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Demon Piller (1095 Views)

What's The Difference Between An Alpha Male And A Red Piller? / If I Ever Marry A Red Piller / The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Don't allow it posses you o, before you know what hit you, you may be far too gone.

A common symptom of this red demon piller possession is loss of humanity.

Unexplained anger and violence.

Rage.

Some Trigger word for these extreme range of emotions:
Wife,
wife-money,
Marriage (I take GOD beg you, no mention this particular word near red demon piller o, them fit wan smack your GOD given life out of you).
And I don't mean suggesting that they get married, but rather, a mere mention of the word, or you suggesting you want to get married.

Some trigger pictures:
girl-guy-smilling

All hope is not lost, though you are too proud to humbly ask GOD for help, HE is a prayer away...

smh

2 Likes

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
They are full of vile and insolence but the only woman good enough for them na Virgin.

Not just any virgin o, submissive holy virgin.

Okay na.

2 Likes

Re: Red Demon Piller by fastanddubious(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Red Demon Piller by samiabigail: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
undecided
Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
fastanddubious:

Violence is their very nature.
You can not have an opinion that is not red demon piller. If not for GOD, who born you grin

Oga fastanddubious, if it is by like this, everybody for don die tey tey grin

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
They are the metamorphosis of what was previously known as "bad guy".

They used to keep thier initiates in line by telling them, "ladies prefer bad guys".

They will forever antagonise the good guys whom they formerly referred to as "nerds or good guys" but now renamed Simps.

Now, what they tell their new initiates is, "ladies love men that are in control"
This fact is not entirely untrue, but the motive of saying so is what is bad.
It is just to keep their initiates motivated on
the red demon piller downward spiral.

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
They want the whole world to be one junkyard of red demon piller possession, woe betide you if you are a guy and have human compassion for the opposite gender, and cannot defend your stance, you may just be bullied into joining their evilness.
Re: Red Demon Piller by citywal(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
As a couple, I am very sure you and your significant other have once argued and she got very angry with you and you don't know how to make it up to her, even when you are at fault. If this is you, then sit back and watch this video to the end because today's topic is for you.

if you like this video please don't forget to Subscribe, like, share and click on the bell icon to turn on notifications so that we can keep making these videos for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9Q69SVca8
Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
citywal:
As a couple, I am very sure you and your significant other have once argued and she got very angry with you and you don't know how to make it up to her, even when you are at fault. If this is you, then sit back and watch this video to the end because today's topic is for you.

if you like this video please don't forget to Subscribe, like, share and click on the bell icon to turn on notifications so that we can keep making these videos for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9Q69SVca8

I have not watched the video, but if it correctly handles communication between a man and a woman, the red demon pillers would surely need it as they have allowed their hate for women to stop them from developing the right skills for a successful relationship with females.

And it slowly affects their human relationship skills as a as well unbeknownst to themgrin

Imagine, on NL front page, one of them went for a job interview,
and was asked by the interviewer, "tell me about yourself".
He replied, "what is my CV for?", or something like that.

Lack of human relationship skills.

And they think the Earthly human employment field condones such arrant nonsensical behaviours.

The Oga of that recruiter has several Ogas above him, who all have money, power and the wherewithal to deal with their arrant nonsense, but they have not thought about this.

Because na only one way red demon piller dey think, "hate woman, hate woman, hate woman" grin

1 Like

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Even some of the red demon pillers do not know this next point.

That they are an offshoot of the "get money" crew.
But when they realised that almost all their potential candidates for a larger and more overwhelming initiation had more money than they could ever dream of, hence a wrong tool for recruitment of the larger populace into their evilness, they had to try another approach.

Na de.mon you swallow so, you never know yourself.

1 Like

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Red demon piller get sibling, not just a sibling, twin.
E name na f.em.ni.sm.
Na the same Mama and Papa born them but they act like they don't know.

One dey against men, and the other dey against women but somehow, them don conclude say them better pass each other grin

Remove head for this evil family, no be joke them come joke for this our Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Them get one other sibling like that, e name na, "Mind Your Business".

Very destructive Trio grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Demon Piller by Nyascobar1414: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Continue..

This I have seen
Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Continue..

This I have seen
Hahaha.... my guy, I just start.

Very evil spirit, all these de.monism pillers.

Make I continue.
Re: Red Demon Piller by Nyascobar1414: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Tradegood:
Hahaha.... my guy, I just start.
Very evil spirit, all these de.monism pillers.
Make I continue.
Redpill makes a nigga to know how to deal with modern women..
This I have seen!
Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
That red demon piller and its twin, what are they?

The demon red piller do not hate the woman because she has a shape, but the core of her "femaleness", her femininity.
That is the core of their attack to destroy it from the face of the Earth.
But you no know, how you go know?

They deceive their initiates that it is "manipulation".
When a woman is soft, or cries, or prays, they label it "manipulation".
The sole aim is to distort ones view of the nature of a woman.

As for the f.em.ini.st, the core of their attack is the authority of a man.
Especially in the home front.

What is a natural instinct to man to protect, lead and care for his home is the core of their attack and them dey call am, wetin them dey call am, oppression abi suppression.

But wetin dey make me vex for this my brothers is that by reason of you being a man, and In your home, there is a divine authority you have from GOD wey demon.fem no fit stand when you exercise am.
No be by shout.

You don't need to swallow, the vile inferior red demon piller, to handle that Jezebel.

You don't need to hate to conquer.

Your divine authority from GOD bestowed freely and maximally is more than enough.

E come be like say I dey preach.

GOD get blue print, and it works every time.

GOD say love dey conquer, but in a world where love is been portrayed as sex or romance, or lack of firmness, how can you understand what GOD has said when you will not read HIS WORD or ask HIM for understanding?

You no know say GOD fit tell you how to go about handling that your "recalcitrant" wife if you ask AM?

You no fit read Bible bah, but you fit read that demonic thread from page one to 1000 abi? Okay na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Red demon piller do not care or want to know if you are strolling with your brother or your Papa, na h.o.e them go label you straight.

That word never leaves their mouth, you can easily recognise them with this singular point.

As far as you're a girl, and a man is by your side, o girl...get ready for it.

Red demon piller and him twin, can curse.

Them go curse all the men and all the women for all the world, including their Papa and Mama join, in the name of fighting and expressing their hate for the opposite gender.

E no concern them o.

And some very wonderful set of people think say na new trend that they should jump on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Redpill makes a nigga to know how to deal with modern women..

This I have seen!

How could I have forgotten the all important point.

They have this very beautiful definition to define their vile approach to dealing with issues involving females but all you need to do is stand back and observe their very vile actions.

E no rhyme with their definition, these twins.

To expatiate, dig into this guy's comment history on NL, you fit see red demon piller personified.

If you no see, may be im na new recruit grin

No believe them o, i mean this their feel good definition of what Red Demon Piller is all about, that one na the bait.

If you swallow am, no be only hook and sinker you swallow join the bait, but the red demon piller gan gan.

As soon as you swallow this d.em.on, they will start opening the other demonic pages for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Them want make you hate woman so that you go begin like and sleep with man.

You think say you no go fit do am?

As you don already dey hate woman dey go so?

Okay na, you better hold GOD kampe.

To like woman bad abi, but to m.as.turbate and sleep with fellow ma.n is woke, and e make sense to you?

Them don start new campaign with woman period. You think say this people dey joke?
You must hate woman.
Them no joke with you.

But them no fit succeed, you no go hate woman, and woman no go hate you.
Marriage go continue to dey boku dey go, no divorce but communication.

That woman period story wey dey front page, I no know who see the woman or who catch the woman, and e fit be true or lie,
But this people sabi form story!!!

Story wey dey attack the core of a women's feminity, them dey form am push am go front page.

People go bash women tire, all women o, not only the one wey dey their fictional story!

A man should not beg his wife, a man apologised to his wife and she became worse, a man gives 90% of his 90billion salary to his wife every month and she squanders it and demands more, a man gives his stay at home wife monthly feeding money for the family with four kids but she started feeding her ex of 70centuries ago who just arrived from the moon and appeared in their home.

No story wey these demon red piller no fit form, you must hate woman by force by fire.

For the other de.mon, demon.fem,
na stories like, I have a month old baby and my husband insists I stay off my 77billionaire work for now and breastfeed our baby while he is unemployed and jobless, I am tired of this marriage, please advice.
Na so, husband bashing go begin.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
These demon red piller take pride in being cold, until they freeze another human being pikin to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Demon Piller by IceColdVeins(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Chai! And this man fit don reach 40 .

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
IceColdVeins:
Chai! And this man fit don reach 40 .
You can see the pattern here, they are all the same. One nature. Violence.

They can't help it grin
All of them.

If they don't have you to curse out, then the may face the government lol...

1 Like

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Then,

They are also the same set of people in the "School na scam" ideology group.

You know say when you first hear of red demon piller, their definition dey sweet. When you don chook head inside finish, them go start to dey release the other small small dem.ons small small.

But e be like say the "School na scam" demon don reduce their volume small for here for Nairaland.
Business without wisdom and training na your mate?grin

So while they are being fed that "school na scam", I mean Red Demon Pillers,

Their de.monfemini twin is being encouraged to take education seriously.
She is being encouraged to climb up to highest rung of the education ladder possible. And she is doing so.

I just dey laugh.

Red Demon Piller, go school. Read your book, pass your exams. Finish your school reach University level.

If you no wan go school, wait till school no longer dey relevant to our world. But as of today, School holds the Ace.

Do your business on the side.

E get why!

grin

*Rephrase: Okay do business, but go school on the side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Demon Piller by Nyascobar1414: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lmaooo... When women can no longer manipulate men, they hate them...
Re: Red Demon Piller by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 3:00pm On May 06, 2022
These Red Demon Pillers are people with a sensitivity raised to almost infinity and rather than embrace their sensitivity, try to mask it.

A simp, Red Demon Piller, for fear of being called a Simp, (you don kill am be that! grin), will lash out at you with the "Simp" word without provocation so that you don't ever get the chance to even think about using that word on him!

They have really fragile egos, which is not bad in itself but they simply refuse harness its power to become better at being themselves.

You know say when you know say you dey very sensitive, e just get some kain girls wey you no fit roll with, some kain people wey you no fit roll with.
You go just dey self aware and make better decisions with your life.

But na lie o, these Red Demon Pillers mistake rudeness and stubborn-head and brutish and animalistic behaviours for manliness and some in the process deny their true self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
Unknown to these Red demonpillers, they are beng indoctrinated with Narcissistic ideologies.

Compare a red demon piller and a narcissistic, no difference.
They can't feel your pain because they have been brain washed to see your actions and reactions differently.

I repeat, they can't feel the hurt you feel like a normal human being should be able to.They can't understand your emotions.
It is interpreted as something entirely different to their brain.

They are cold!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Demon Piller by Redpill1: 4:37am On May 21, 2022
I'm a redpiller because most Nigerian girls are only good for hook up.
Of course I have emotions too
Re: Red Demon Piller by Tradegood: 9:23pm On May 22, 2022
Redpill1:
I'm a redpiller because most Nigerian girls are only good for hook up.
Of course I have emotions too
You never talk true.
Re: Red Demon Piller by Redpill1: 7:41am On May 23, 2022
Tradegood:

You never talk true.

I'm being Honest I do only hookups I got no time for relationship man
Re: Red Demon Piller by Dorwadora(f): 8:04am On May 23, 2022
kiss kiss kiss

Good morning everybody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reason Jesus Is Trending On Social Media / How To Make Her Squirt / Hello Guys. Girls With Men Voice Can You Date Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.