Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? (5415 Views)

If This Year Is Your Year Pls Join Me Here. Its Your Turn To Shine / If This Year Is Your Year Pls Join Me Here. Its Your Turn To Shine / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by VOsimhen144(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7037078/how-tell-im-not-interested
Sequel to my previous post I created sometime ago. I want to thank everyone for their advice. The lady and I have started dating, Although today makes it a week we're dating.

Easter Sunday, I took her to Kada Plaza, we saw a movie, we had good time together. She explained to me why she is not married. 2015 when she finished her NYSC, the man she was dating back then got her pregnant as an assurance he was gonna settle down with her. But he deceived her.

She was 3 weeks pregnant when the man ran away with her life savings (#4M), Life was a living hell for her that period. She had to do abortion, she explained lots of things to me...

She kept all the evidence since 2014. She showed me lots of hidden chat, pictures and transactions in her laptop that pertains to her and the man. (last seen was Oct. 7 2015). Someone told her the man is in Czech Republic, he's married with kids. I really felt her pains.

I went to check up on her yesterday evening (first time) after I closed from the shop. We kissed and nothing more, she even insist I stay over but I came with my elder brother's car and he needs to go to work with it as early as possible today.

This lady loves me so much, she's intelligent, pretty, she speaks fluently and she's not billing me, she is working, I'm hustling too.

Please she's not trying to manipulate me neither am I Simping but truth be told I love her too. My elder brother is not fully in support of our relationship but he said as long as I'm happy in the relationship, there's no problem. I don't know if I'm taking the right move.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Kindmercy: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Reading...
Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Abfinest007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Two weeks relationship n u already planning marriage

13 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Deegee7788: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
If you are happy, we are
Shikena

12 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by VOsimhen144(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
Two weeks relationship n u already planning marriage
Although I've known her since January, you need to check my previous post.
Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by IamV: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
"She was 3 weeks pregnant when the man ran away with her life savings (#4M), Life was a living hell for her that period. She had to do abortion, she explained lots of things to me "

I don't know for any other guys out there,but for me,one thing is certain when it comes to intersexual relationship,and that is ;

I won't be the guy that have to be an emotional tampon to any woman out there, especially when it comes to your past .
You honestly will save yourself story that touches the heart by not telling me any of your bs past, because I won't be that guy to bare the consequences of your past life.

"I was raped ,and then got pregnant,but since I can't cater for the kid,I aborted it ".

I see stuffs like this as manipulation ,and I'm not changing my mind anytime soon on such stance.
Many other guys out there are willing and manly enough to deal with some crazy past of some ladies,I can't.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by sorority11(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Take a step backwards

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by rickpat(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
slow down a little...keep marriage a little bit far from the conversation for now...get to know her more,enjoy the moments...and build the confidence that you must have dating or marrying an older woman (10 years is no joke)...once she hits 40..hope you will still love and be proud of her? will you still go out with her...on date nights,movies, occasions?...these are the confidence you must start to build...you must always see her inner beauty more everyday... AND DON'T HEAR OR CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY...bro please take it slow... marriage is no joke...it's too early...just continue to grow and water the love...loving an older woman is great..cus they love truly...but IT TAKES MATURITY OF THE HEART AND HEAD TO LOVE THEM RIGHTLY...I HONESTLY WISH YOU THE BEST

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by VOsimhen144(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
IamV:

I don't know for any other guys out there,but for me,one thing is certain when it comes to intersexual relationship,and that is ;

I won't be the guy that have to be an emotional tampon to any woman out there, especially when it comes to your past .
You honestly will save yourselve by not telling any of your bs pass, because I won't be that guy to bare the blunt of your pass life.
Most ladies of her age would have 1 or 2 reasons why she is not married. Tho.. I'm not being emotional but no one is perfect bro.

She's a serious minded lady, she never did prostitution to survive.

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by VOsimhen144(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
rickpat:
slow down a little...keep marriage a little bit far from the conversation for now...get to know her more,enjoy the moments...and build the confidence that you must have dating or marrying an older woman (10 years is no joke)...once she hits 40..hope you will still love and be proud of her? will you still go out with her...on date nights,movies, occasions?...these are the confidence you must start to build...you must always see her inner beauty more everyday... AND DON'T HEAR OR CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE SAY...bro please take it slow... marriage is no joke...it's too early...just continue to grow and water the love...loving an older woman is great..cus they love truly...but IT TAKES MATURITY OF THE HEART AND HEAD TO LOVE THEM RIGHTLY...I HONESTLY WISH YOU THE BEST
OMO! You just sounded like my elder brother. Exactly what he said. God bless you for your advice bro. I really appreciate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by rickpat(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
VOsimhen144:
OMO! You just sounded like my elder brother. Exactly what he said. God bless you for your advice bro. I really appreciate.
you're welcome..be good and make sure you follow your happiness with all boldness

3 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by IamV: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Most ladies of her age would have 1 or 2 reasons why she is not married. Tho.. I'm not being emotional but no one is perfect bro.

She's a serious minded lady, she never did prostitution to survive.

You still don't get the picture.

I can't deal with some of this baggage & crazy past [ abortions in this case ] of this ladies,so,I won't even try to.
I understand no one is perfect, but there are imperfections I can't mentally & emotionally come to term with.

Many guys out there can,but I can't,so I will gladly walk away,so guys that can handle such issues should do their stuff.

I suppose, that's the right thing to do ,for me.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by blackboy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
She is intelligent? Lol and she allowed a guy get her pregnant as assurance he will marry her and he fled with her N4m!! Guy, you see a made babe. You are hussling. Take it easy and slow. Get to know her better. Love love love..its not just about love and her body. Don't rush

6 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by ExtremeDot: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
You are a perfect example of a MUMU

3 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by yuping(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
undecided we no go tell you, but try dating her for like 2years and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Kriss216: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
1. No man will abandon a good woman, always remember this.

2. Never believe the words of a Nigerian girl.

3. You can't ascertain if you truly love a woman until you bang her recklessly.

4. May the force be with you.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by VictorUSA(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why waste your time with a useless woman.I'd advise you to stay single for the rest of your life, or else this same woman you are craving for will tear your heart to shreds and burn it to ashes somedays in the name of your wife.Women are like islam.women are chronic cheats.This same lady you are craving for will service another man in your bed.Desist from her now! A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Karleb(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
I remember this guy. Sharp guy. grin

My guy no rush anything, na she need the marriage most. Let her work for it while you relax.

I see nothing wrong with marrying a lady 10 years older tho. A lot of rich players do it.

Make her prove to you why you need to marry her, what you will gain by marrying her over someone younger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by VOsimhen144(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
ExtremeDot:
You are a perfect example of a MUMU
Please Explain... You can't just call me a mumu for nothing. Nawa for una o

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by GOFRONT(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na wao.......some comments above sha!!!!

A guy met someone he truely love, he wants to marry her and they say he is a mumu man. He is a Simp. He should study her behaviour till next 10 years as though that is the way they studied their own wife before marrying her. 10 years when another man would have cornered her and sleep with her and the another story that touches d heart will hit Nairaland frontpage as per how a guy who kept her fiancee on a watchlist lost his fiancee to his nighbour who impregnated her.

Those people that are looking for a perfect woman that has no flaws, I hope they get to naturally find one for themselves ,else they have to Mould one for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by bibianna(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
I always celebrate love.

Take your time to do a background check on her. Do not rush into marriage until you're sure you've met and spoken to someone from her family.

Lastly, pray about it! smiley

4 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by arthurwillia(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
VOsimhen144:
https://www.nairaland.com/7037078/how-tell-im-not-interested
Sequel to my previous post I created sometime ago. I want to thank everyone for their advice. The lady and I have started dating, Although today makes it a week we're dating.

Easter Sunday, I took her to Kada Plaza, we saw a movie, we had good time together. She explained to me why she is not married. 2015 when she finished her NYSC, the man she was dating back then got her pregnant as an assurance he was gonna settle down with her. But he deceived her.

She was 3 weeks pregnant when the man ran away with her life savings (#4M), Life was a living hell for her that period. She had to do abortion, she explained lots of things to me...

She kept all the evidence since 2014. She showed lots of hidden chat, pictures and transactions in her laptop that pertains to her and the man. (last seen was Oct. 7 2015). Someone told her the man is in Czech Republic, he's married with kids. I really felt her pains.

I went to check up on her yesterday evening (first time) after I closed from the shop. We kissed and nothing more, she even insist I stay over but I came with my elder brother's car and he needs to go to work with it as early as possible today.

This lady loves me so much, she's intelligent, pretty, she speaks fluently and she's not billing me, she working, I'm hustling too.

Please she's not trying to manipulate me neither am I Simping but truth be told I love her too. My elder brother is not fully in support of our relationship but he said as long as I'm happy in the relationship, there's no problem. I don't know if I'm taking the right move.

Looks great
You told the story well man
Go ahead if you are happy
This made smile for real but then don’t marry her out of pity oo
Make sure your feelings dey strong o baba

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by tayo60(f): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Why waste your time with a useless woman.I'd advise you to stay single for the rest of your life, or else this same woman you are craving for will tear your heart to shreds and burn it to ashes somedays in the name of your wife.Women are like islam.women are chronic cheats.This same lady you are craving for will service another man in your bed.Desist from her now! A word is enough for the wise.
U are sick in the brain. U need a mental evaluation

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by VOsimhen144(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
blackboy:
She is intelligent? Lol and she allowed a guy get her pregnant as assurance he will marry her and he fled with her N4m!! Guy, you see a made babe. You are hussling. Take it easy and slow. Get to know her better. Love love love..its not just about love and her body. Don't rush
Bro, I understand your point. But no man is an island, we all make mistakes irrespective of our knowledge.

I'm not even after her body, you can read my previous post. Thanks for your advice and I promise not to rush.

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Savedday: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Brighton1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Baba, don't rush into marriage. Take your time to know and study her properly because most of these evening newspapers can be so desperate especially when time is not on their side.

Make sure you see enough reasons why you should choose her over someone who's younger. Please be guided. I wish all the best.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Ocholu: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Take your time with her my gee. Take your time. Update us after 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by flokii: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
@OP That's her side of the story you heard.. could be true or cooked up tales to draw you close. Just be careful so you don't end up regretting.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by VOsimhen144(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
flokii:
@OP That's her side of the story you heard.. could be true or cooked up tales to draw you close. Just be careful so you don't end up regretting.
Thank bro, I'm gonna be careful, but her story is true. She told me lots of things that I can't even disclose here. I saw ALL evidence.

The lady believes that one day, the man would cross her path and she's keeping the evidence to sue him. She ticks 85% of the boxes I need in a woman.

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by MadamOk(f): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
People Sha, una never love or see tomorrow but una don conclud say tomorrow rain go fall

You just start the relationship while nor take time to study and see things for yourself

I truly love her, I truly love her, I think she looks me too
Love doesn't doubt

2 Likes

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Mekenz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
I will advise you not to rush into marriage with her, there's so many things you have to look at first, have you prayed about the situation?
Have you guys done some medical checkup to ascertain, whether you guys are compatible medically?
What of her family and friends, have you meet with any of them, cus as they say, show me your friends.........
What of her spiritual life?

Please don't fall to the wimps and caprices of a woman, you're still young for that.

Remember the guy that left her incommunicado, might have his reasons ooo, befriend her first and watch her closely.

N:b love is not enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by rickleye: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
rickpat:

I’m with rick here …… enjoy the relationship . Give it a year and see where it goes.
After that you have “ our blessings” ( not that you need it ) to put a ring on the finger.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / Met A Super, Super Cute Girl From Kenya / Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.