Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? (5461 Views)

If This Year Is Your Year Pls Join Me Here. Its Your Turn To Shine / If This Year Is Your Year Pls Join Me Here. Its Your Turn To Shine / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Evergreen4(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Being in a new relationship will make you feel like your getting married next week
Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Ximenez(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
VOsimhen144:
OMO! You just sounded like my elder brother. Exactly what he said. God bless you for your advice bro. I really appreciate.
Marry her.
So that she will discipline you and others will learn from your experience.
Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Nyascobar1414: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ximenez:

Marry her.
So that she will discipline you and others will learn from your experience.

Good boy...
E never clear am 4 eye
Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Based on your description this lady is no longer a kid, so I will advise you, take it easy with her it will avail you enough time to study her and if by any means you don't picture her in your future just end it peacefully with her no need to expose her to another emotional breakdown
Re: I'm Planning To Marry This Lady Atleast By Next Year.. Pls Is It A Good Step? by Double0h7(f): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
LordKO:
Remove her photo from here, at least for now, if you truly mean well for her. Besides, she used to be a member of this forum; I don't know if she's still active.

In fact, either you or she is a lair. She's not your girlfriend, and you don't even know physically, or she's out to deceive you because she ought to be 23 years if her previous false alarm on an issue that generated public discussion is anything close to the truth.

I agree with you, I've also seen that picture on someone's profile before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend / Inter-tribal Marriages: What's Your Take? / Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.