Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! (1387 Views)

Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

You are too funny!
[s]
Under one thread you'll bring thousands of your confused mind!

How did Samson die? Didn't the LORD give him one last power to die with his enemy?

Abeg make i leave you to wallow in your misery.
[/s]
Allah the god that says people should commit suicide by hanging shocked

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Antiislaam(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
true2god:
He has nothing to say. He has been thoroughly tutored.

You are correct

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Antiislaam:

You are correct
They are working very hard to suppress the truth, they deleted many of my posts and comments yesterday. The truth is driving them nuts
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Antiislaam(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
advocatejare:

They are working very hard to suppress the truth, they deleted many of my posts and comments yesterday. The truth is driving them nuts

They did the same to my posts and comments, the truth shall prevail as we won't stop exposing them
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Alaefulu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Broda is not easy speaking with someone who knows nothing but claims he knows
Hisbah21:

give me the surah not screenshot and illustrations

what we wrote is wat we called riwayat..go and find the meaning of that

tell me about the red lettered bible na. why is the bible full of contradictions.. and why are u shunning my question,are u afraid to defend ur religion
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Antiislaam:

They did the same to my posts and comments, the truth shall prevail as we won't stop exposing them
I noticed that time when your posts were deleted, that was why I sent you an email
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Alaefulu:
Broda is not easy speaking with someone who knows nothing but claims he knows

u are right
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2022
advocatejare:

Allah the god that says people should commit suicide by hanging shocked

That's your interpretation of How Samson and your Jesus died?
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

That's your interpretation of How Samson and your Jesus died?
That’s the Quranic verse you posted and since you claimed that the quran is the word of Allah then let’s see what Allah said again:

“Whoever should think that Allah will not support in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?
Qur'an 22:15

Allah telling people to commit suicide in the Quran! grin
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2022
advocatejare:

That’s the Quranic verse you posted and since you claimed that the quran is the word of Allah then let’s see what Allah said again:

“Whoever should think that Allah will not support in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?
Qur'an 22:15

Allah telling people to commit suicide in the Quran! grin

You should try it if it is applicable to you!

Shebi you have authority to trample on snakes and scorpions!
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

You should try it if it is applicable to you!

I don’t obey the command of a demon, it’s you and your households that are serving Allah so obey what he said in that verse with all your loved ones!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
advocatejare:

I don’t obey the command of a demon, it’s you and your households that are serving Allah so obey what he said in that verse with all your loved ones!

Maxindhouse says Jesus is God!

Satan is God.

Moses is God.

Even You are Gods.

Can you now see that Satan is God in Christianity now?
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Maxindhouse says Jesus is God!

Satan is God.

Moses is God.

Even You are Gods.

Can you now see that Satan is God in Christianity now?
Oni kotokoto, go and carry your frustration to meet the person that made that claim. NeoWanZaeed said you’re a keferi, have you proven him wrong yet before you talk about MaXind

What you and I are discussing is how your Allah, the best of the deceivers Al-Makireena is encouraging people to commit suicide by hanging!
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by AntiChristian: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2022
advocatejare:

Oni kotokoto, go and carry your frustration to meet the person that made that claim. NeoWanZaeed said you’re a keferi, have you proven him wrong yet before you talk about MaXind

What you and I are discussing is how your Allah, the best of the deceivers Al-Makireena is encouraging people to commit suicide by hanging!

Is that the topic of this thread?

Seems you are confused!
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is that the topic of this thread?

Seems you are confused!
grin

You started your usual nonsense and diversion tactic and I dragged you on the path.

Don’t forget to obey Allah by doing what that verse ask you to do! grin
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by MrCodeSolo: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
@advocatejare...Allah said again:
“Whoever should think that Allah will not support in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort... ...
Allah telling people to commit suicide
Then WHY did Judas felt dat he had failed Jesus after collecting the pieces of silver; [Judas] thinking his master was going to break free from his arrest or dat GOD WILL SUPPORT "HELP" his acclaimed son by opening d sky and send down a consuming fire or something, and upon seeing all dz[his master in bound] and him feeling remorseful for betraying an innocent blood. WHY DIDN'T HE WAIT OUT AND SEE THE WHOLE WAKING UP FROM D DEAD SITUATION PLAYED OUT? So my point is; After his sinful act of betrayal; Judas upon seeing and thinking dat God will not support or help Jesus. He went and hanged himslf-matt27:5 Now what d Qur'an 22:15, says; is not far from d truth! "If u tink Allah will not support his prophet, go and off yrslf"
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
Then WHY did Judas felt dat he had failed Jesus after collecting the pieces of silver; [Judas] thinking his master was going to break free from his arrest or dat GOD WILL SUPPORT "HELP" his acclaimed son by opening d sky and send down a consuming fire or something, and upon seeing all dz[his master in bound] and him feeling remorseful for betraying an innocent blood. WHY DIDN'T HE WAIT OUT AND SEE THE WHOLE WAKING UP FROM D DEAD SITUATION PLAYED OUT? So my point is; After his sinful act of betrayal; Judas upon seeing and thinking dat God will not support or help Jesus. He went and hanged himslf-matt27:5 Now what d Qur'an 22:15, says; is not far from d truth! "If u tink Allah will not support his prophet, go and off yrslf"
You’re bringing Judas into this? Judas had died more than 600 years before muhammad was born or thought of becoming a false prophet who was said to have received the Quran.

Did Muhammad even know about Judas? The same Muhammad that deny the crucifixion of Jesus

Did Muhammad and Quran accept that Jesus died and resurrected?

But if you want to follow that path, God didn’t ask Judas to commit suicide, Judas decided on his own to take his own life unlike your Allah who instructs people to kill themselves by hanging!

Because you are a believer in Allah, you can follow Allah’s instructions make him and yourself happy!
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Antiislaam(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
advocatejare:

Because you are a believer in Allah, you can follow Allah’s instructions make him and yourself happy!

MrCodeSolo bros eee, pls make allah happy by extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off your breath grin jannah straight where 72 virgins awaits you
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by MrCodeSolo: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Antiislaam:

MrCodeSolo bros eee, pls make allah happy by extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off your breath grin jannah straight where 72 virgins awaits you
Is 72 virgins or whatever mentioned there? Look at them! Misinterpreting the message, an ayat that is very clear and straight forward. Did I tell you that; I don't think Allah will support his Prophet? The message was for those or anyone that thinks Allah will not support his Prophet!
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Antiislaam(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
Is 72 virgins or whatever mentioned there? Look at them! Misinterpreting the message, an ayat that is very clear and straight forward. Did I tell you that; I don't think Allah will support his Prophet? The message was for those or anyone that thinks Allah will not support his Prophet!

Does that mean allah should gave an option by commiting suicide right? Anyways bros eee just make allah happy biko

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by MrCodeSolo: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
The main topic of the thread is just a blank open statement! What is there to argue about? A Fact or a Myth? What is even more important dat one shuld be asking is the <b>400 years of silence also termed "the intertestamental period of prophetic silence" between the book of malachi and the book of matthew from the new testament [of course, which 'd been adulterated from its orginal form, thanks to the unknown authors behind the matthew account]</b> a vast gap in-btw which God; did not send down any prophet - not a single prophet nor spoke to his people. And if it took another 500 years to reveal his words in the form of a last testament to Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) that had been orally preserved in its original form and language to dz day and free from misinterpretations & abrogation! Then d 500yrs spent in abrogating and spreading different contradictory renditions of God's true n divine messages had finally proven more significant with the revelation of d Holy Qur'an. Just keep doing your thing.
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by MrCodeSolo: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Antiislaam:

Does that mean allah should gave an option by commiting suicide right? Anyways bros eee just make allah happy biko
YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT MEANS! What are you even saying? Throwing your own rendition into the statement? I m going after the one that thinks he is the big deal here @Advocatejare, d one dat skim off qur'anic verses and hadith lines; being the untalented and scared bee-keeper he is, running tro and fro to scoop little honey from the clustered beehive!
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Antiislaam(m): 3:44am On Apr 26, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT MEANS! What are you even saying? Throwing your own rendition into the statement? I m going after the one that thinks he is the big deal here @Advocatejare, d one dat skim off qur'anic verses and hadith lines; being the untalented and scared bee-keeper he is, running tro and fro to scoop little honey from the clustered beehive!

So after committing suicide, is jannah not your final abode, is the promise of 72 virgins not your reward again?
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by MrCodeSolo: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Antiislaam:

So after committing suicide, is jannah not your final abode, is the promise of 72 virgins not your reward again?
that is certainly the most misused and abused stereotype ever. Well, keep reposting extremists belief or whatever. There is no such 'promised' 72 virgins in the qur'an. "Raisins" was the original word mistranslated as "virgins". Show me where in the holy qur'an that says one should commit suicide and jannah straight, if it is not an outright misguidance propagated by some narrow-minded extremists and terrorists.
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT MEANS! What are you even saying? Throwing your own rendition into the statement? I m going after the one that thinks he is the big deal here @Advocatejar, d one dat skim off qur'anic verses and hadith lines; being the untalented and scared bee-keeper he is, running tro and fro to scoop little honey from the clustered beehive!
grin

If you’re up to the task, let’s start. It’s time I teach you sense like i taught those before you. You can ask Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, etc

Like I said, if you’re up to the task be my guest!
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by drlateef: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2022
advocatejare:

grin

If you’re up to the task, let’s start. It’s time I teach you sense like i taught those before you. You can ask Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, etc

Like I said, if you’re up to the task be my guest!

You are jobless lout. Stop disturbing me in this month of Ramadan. You will see for yourself in your grave.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2022
drlateef:

You are jobless lout.
You’re a quack doctor that keeps telling us medical lies

Stop disturbing me in this month of Ramadan.
The month that Muhammad stole from the pagans and made it Islamic

You will see for yourself in your grave.
Like Muhammad told you that he didn’t know what will be done to him or to you his followers in Surah 46:9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Babaheekmat: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
drlateef:

You are jobless lout. Stop disturbing me in this month of Ramadan. You will see for yourself in your grave.

That kid is deluded. It's best you ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Antiislaam(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
that is certainly the most misused and abused stereotype ever. Well, keep reposting extremists belief or whatever. There is no such 'promised' 72 virgins in the qur'an. "Raisins" was the original word mistranslated as "virgins". Show me where in the holy qur'an that says one should commit suicide and jannah straight, if it is not an outright misguidance propagated by some narrow-minded extremists and terrorists.

You so like packaging taqqiya for allah..

Quran 36:55-58

Lo! those who merit paradise this day are happily employed, They and their wives, in pleasant shade, on thrones reclining; Theirs the fruit (of their good deeds) and theirs (all) that they ask; The word from a Merciful Lord (for them) is: Peace!

Quran 52:17-20

Lo! those who kept their duty dwell in gardens and delight, Happy because of what their Lord hath given them, and (because) their Lord hath warded off from them the torment of hell-fire. (And it is said unto them): Eat and drink in health (as a reward) for what ye used to do, Reclining on ranged couches. And we wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes. . . .

Quran 78:31-38

Lo! for the duteous is achievement - Gardens enclosed and vineyards, And voluptuous women of equal age; And a full cup. There hear they never vain discourse, nor lying - Requital from thy Lord - a gift in payment - Lord of the heavens and the earth, and (all) that is between them, the Beneficent; with Whom none can converse.

Sunan Ibn Majah 5:37:4337

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable [شَهِيٌّ, translated here as "desirable", is used to refer to "food" that is "delicious, or sweet" front passages [قُبُلٌ, translated here as "front passages", refers to "the anterior pudendum" or "vulva, and vagina" and he will have a male member [ذَكَرٌ, translated here as "male member", refers to "the male organ of generation; the penis" and a an adjectival form of the word is used to describe "herbs, or leguminous plants, that are hard and thick" that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

Your allah's paradise is a garden of sex, imagine
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Babaheekmat:

That kid is deluded. It's best you ignore him.

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by MrCodeSolo: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Well, if you are to think so i leave u all to your thoughts. But lets be clear here about some fact, nothing like '72 virgins' mentioned anywhere in the Qur'an. It is some people like u [will any small tin say] go commit suicide = "72 virgins" await as rewards. Disregarding d bold statement that d Qur'an out-rightly condemns suicidal act or killing of the innocent, because anybody that believe & do commit suicide [with iron weapon, i.e be it gun, knives, bombing, etc]; he or she is not doing the society or Allah any righteous good deeds!
[see Sahih al-bukhari book 23 hadith 73, (Surah An nisa 4 ayah 122, see same chapter ayah 29) and Qur'an 6:151]

& in Surah Ash shura 42 ayah 22 "But those who believe and do righteous deeds [will be] in the flowering meadows of the Garden, they shall have whatsoever they desire with their Lord - that is the supreme grace"

what if i say; I desire from my Maker just paradise! omitting the imagery sensual rewards at the back of my mind and as such; while I confine my earthly life to tasbih, buta and Allah's words?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ours Is The Religion Of Peace- What Is Yours? / Don't Ask Hard Question / The Characteristics Of The Inmates Of Jannah (paradise).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.