Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? (57861 Views)

Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) / The Gentle Snake I Killed In My Doorstep Dix Evening / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by PointZerom: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
angry
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Kate06(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
odere koko
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by eldervine: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Not necessarily village people maybe one of ur ancestors came for a visit and you left em out in the cold all night.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Jahlivesforever: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
A dove
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Dot298: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Use Google lens na bro
All these post no suppose to they, dey front page na
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is it not the one Owerri people call kpalakuku
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Villagerians
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by AbuAeesha: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
if u are told the name,wat will u do?
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by a2d3rew(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is not dove, and I don't know the name In English,.is mostly live in Bush, and around Wall's.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Nicepoker(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Owl. Op you are finished
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Jeje101231: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
This one nah O de re
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by shaggy007(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kestolove:
That's baby eagle!!!

I tire for you o
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by FireUpNow(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's a dove I think
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Advertisershubs(f): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
Guy’s please what’s the name of this bird. Just found it dead at my doorstep.
Maybe village people came to watch me and thunder fired them.

"Ogbanje"...

(As many Nigerians would think).... cheesy
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Shinor(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmm. This bird abi? Hmmm. If you know what this bird did to school children in 1979 between YaBa bustop and Igbobi ? Anyway no be my mouth dem go hear am
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Fcwilly: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Look like a scene from Ukraine. Bro is that your entrance door truly?
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Op no too reason am just call your landlord and show him
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by fotadmowmend(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Village people bird
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by RexTramadol1: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na Odere koko be dis
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by checkoutEnugu: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
Village people
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Neyoosha007(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:

That’s the gate by your left.
agbara dey pass your door mouth?
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Ayuba07(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wild dove, Àdàbà oko
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Capablemaster: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Laughing dove
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Gunboysavage(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ahhahhh! You people are wicked angry grin .. Is pastor
Righteousness of Nairaland not enough? That's what we keep saying... Why would you give a stranger the job your brother is also good At?
grin Obasolomoni grin grin
omooba969:
Mysterious bird on your doorstep undecided BAD OMEN! You better go for a spiritual exercise with Prophet Oba Solomon, he's on iG.

You can as well travel to the South East and locate Prophet Odumeje aka Indaboski, he would be ready to bathe you in the seven most potent rivers in his region.

Hope this helps. wink
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Bastard1stborn: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
Bros na that two holes whn i dey see so be your door?? shocked shocked

You are crazily funny
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by WoundedLamb: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
That's a dove.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by YouMess: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:

Is a bird

THAT'S ALL !
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Cubalabloo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Its called touch and die. Hope u didn't touch it.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Toneymoye(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dove from village na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Men Push Up A Giraffe On It's Feet By Joining Hands Together (Photos) / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / Human Arm And Leg Found In A Crocodile's Belly In Indonesia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.