Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? (57842 Views)

Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) / The Gentle Snake I Killed In My Doorstep Dix Evening / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by tctrills: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
Guy’s please what’s the name of this bird. Just found it dead at my doorstep.
Maybe village people came to watch me and thunder fired them.
If its from your village as you believe, call home and ask who died

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by friendlyadvice: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
grin village people bird
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ifinger: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:

It's a Dove
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by McCoy9067(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
At last the get your location
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ALFADOS(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
No fear it's just creature
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Sunnydoo: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's in a class of dove Family.

Yoruba calls it, Odarakoko

An hawk is probably the cause of its death due to serious chase.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Bfly: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
Bros na that two holes whn i dey see so be your door?? shocked shocked

Me self wonder o.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Honchoslim16(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
EIYE AKALAMAGBO
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Tylergee12: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mourning dove..
ithink7:
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ufuosman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hunger don kill dis dove
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by brainhgeek(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mourning dove
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by grandstar(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
I remember one night many years ago, I opened my window at midnight and saw an owl patching on the exterior part of my air-conditioner. It was staring wide-eyed staring at me.

I almost suffered a fit but I don't know where I found the strength to steady my nerves. cheesy grin cheesy.

I just knew it was just a bird and nothing special.

Those birds are spooky.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by mgccrown(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
the name is Village People
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dove
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
There is an award on Nairaland for the MOST IDIOTIC COMMENT.
Once you are sure you made the most idiotic comment on a post, you just give the award to yourself and try to feel good about it
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by bizzibodi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
A wood pigeon,village people ke! people avoid village people for a year only to save & travel to their villages on Xmas & new year period to go see the same village people they are afraid of.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Germi9: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thats a cove messenger grin
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Uchedizzy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Its called Ojuju calabar
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Chris2863(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
grin grin grin the bros nah squirrel
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
The name of the bird is "Òdèré kókò"
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by sleemomymy: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
The name na wich bird for my village o.

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by 007Marvel(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

Lol you loud oo cheesy cheesy
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by juman(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
The bird of the "mothers " in the sky.
Bring money to do sacrifice to ward off evil.
grin grin
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Olabode211: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
is that not super eagle?
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by lomprico(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
A dove chick
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by babaalagbo11(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
This is normal dove... nothing spiritual
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Joshuam1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
https:///J3jWSwOY1Bo7Xrn4fY2uKh join this [color=#990000][/color] join this whatapp group for your christian books.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by BestLife22(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wanna see some magic??!

Imagine a 'personalized jacket' triggering a sensory tap like this one! OMG��??
I'm still yet to wrap me head around this��

Stop imagining and see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMyebfqzDH4
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Eleponblue(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
Their eyes are on you...
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by thunderbabs: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Village people
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol.... Village people came and thunder fired them so why you still wan know the name of the village people na
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Akhee: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
You no dey sweep your room pass your doorstep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) / 11 Men Push Up A Giraffe On It's Feet By Joining Hands Together (Photos) / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.