Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? (57841 Views)

Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) / The Gentle Snake I Killed In My Doorstep Dix Evening / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Elidrisy20: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
Bros na that two holes whn i dey see so be your door?? shocked shocked
you think say the guy na RAT

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by akmath: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Village people
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by fatboyslym007: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Aiye Akamora,
Species: avies aiyerous
Genus: avian akamoramiases
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by ictplotter(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
Bros na that two holes whn i dey see so be your door?? shocked shocked
You ar too wicked, na rabbit he bi?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by MrBroke(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
I don't know, Ask his/her mamma. grin
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by adeoba2008(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Eye awob Agba
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by rajiedreez: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oshoromoniga or oshalansholo

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Lixusheng(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
ithink7:
Guy’s please what’s the name of this bird. Just found it dead at my doorstep.
Maybe village people came to watch me and thunder fired them.

Fledgling Laughing dove.. died due to cold probably

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by stasius: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Turtle dove

Alias kpalakwukwu
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Burruchaga71(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nnunu
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Titogbanski: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
OKPUKPURU
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kestolove:
That's baby eagle!!!
I could have sworn it was an ostrich undecided
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Zico5(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Awon iya mi osoronga
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by kerry57: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Her name is witch...
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by luckydion(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
that Bird is sparrow.

don't fix ur gaze on evil. it could be bird that survived/escaped from death somewhere but couldn't make it all the way
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Probably died from the strong rainfall over night and that’s a local naija bird! Yorubas call it Odere

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
ictplotter:

You ar too wicked, na rabbit he bi?

Lol Na Jerry grin
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Shaev7(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
African dove, known locally as Odele bird.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by integrity16(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Eye Iya Oshogbo.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by concho(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Very dirty tiles
ithink7:
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by PROPHETmichael: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
May we not read this year, A nairalander who posted, "What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep?" is dead.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by riczy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Its called: E don be for u!
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's a dove. Or so I call it. It probably flew to your doorstep and died naturally or after a fatal fight with another bird, probably a crow
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Germi9: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Messenger
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Diamondmiller(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
PIGEON
Tenshades:
This looks more like a dove
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by evictor305: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Murderer � you killed it!!! Maybe e eat rat poison
ithink7:
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Tzar(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Awon Iya mi…!
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by TheWolfen(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dead dove are usually a bad omen because dove symbolise peace and love.

Besides I havent seen this type dove color..
The ones I normally see here are mourning/laughing doves.
Do u live in Nigeria?
As for the dead dove pls pray about it
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by nosmassam(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Eiye jomijoke
If u Sabi u sabi
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by Taigaban: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol.... Village people came and thunder fired them so why you still wan know the name of the village people na
you are wrong, don't believe that kind of shit.
Re: What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? by CaptainFM1: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
O boy....stick to whichever god you're serving oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog With Longest Ears And Other Crazy New Guinness World Records For 2022(Pix) / 11 Men Push Up A Giraffe On It's Feet By Joining Hands Together (Photos) / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.