Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,483 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista (1283 Views)

The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash / Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista by Riodiao(m): 5:23am On Jul 08, 2011
Am 24,have a gf who is 18yrs. Iv bin dating her 4 ova 7months nw. I love her so much bt iv always doubted her love 4 me.She hardly calls me or text.She is d type dat gets angry easily. Weneva i complain of her nt calling me or texting should would give me d excuse dat she's nt working. Most times i send her airtime she will just manage to call once or text twice nd dats d end. Iv gone tru a lot just to show her i love yet iv neva gained anytin frm her.She doesnt even care to text me to wish me success when am writing exams.She doesnt even knw my birthday. Mst times when we have a little quarell she hardly apologise even when its her fault.Our relationship started having problemz cuz of money issues,i tried to explain tins 2 her dat tins were a little bit tough 4 me.She would then tell me wats d essence of me dating u,if u cant care 4 me. I noticed it she started hanging out with men nd guys. 2months ago i got to knw her 2 of elder sistas,they were veri friendly to me. We charted on fb nd 2go all d time.When she noticd it she started gettin jealous.I stoppd givin her attention.I didnt call her for 3weeks .She was very jealous nd depressd.I decided to call her because she had an exam dat period nd couldnt read cause she was always thinking of me nd feeling depressed.Afta dat i noticed she started giving me attention.She would always tell me she luvs me nd is missing me. We started loving like neva like b4. 2weeks ago she applied for a scholarship to Uk nd was successful. I was veri hapi for her but very sad dat she was leaving me behind.I texted her so many times to let her how i was feeling.Her attitude towards me changd,she was shouting at me,insultin,no respect.So i told her i'll stay away from her 4eva.It was a tough deciscion bt i had to do it. I try occupying myself by playing football manager nd chating on 2go. During chating on 2go wit her elda sista,i jokingly told her sista dat i was hanging out wit sum friendz dat evening nd askd her if she would cum she agreed.It wasnt quite up to 20mins,her snr sista call me nd told me she was close to my house,dat i should cum pick her at d bus stop.I pickd her nd we headed to a hotel where we were drinking nd eating.She told me my gf wasnt travelling to uk again cuz their was no money to send her their nd she has bin crying all day.She pleaded wit me to talk to my gf, We were at d hotel till 8pm when she asked me abt d hanging out wit my frndz i told her it was a joke,she was veri dissapointed nd told me dat she was abt travellin dat evening but couldnt get a bus so decided to attend the hangout so she would leave d next morning.She told me she cant go home dat night.So offered 2 pay 4 a hotel rum dat night she agreed only on 1 condition,dat i would stay with her till 11pm. I said ok. We got to d hotel rum nd were 2geda.It got to 11pm my gf started Sending mtn flash(i luv u),i cald her she told me she wasnt travelling again dat hope am happi nw.I told i wasnt intrested in her again.She pleaded wit me we should still b friendz,i told her i couldnt ans dat. In d hotel rum i told her elda sista dat i was late dat i wantd to leave.She pleaded with me she couldnt sleep there alone dat she was scared.I agreed 2 spend d night with her. 1 tin led to anoda nd we romancd all nite. Few days later my gf gt to knw abt it nd was heartbroken she told me she was abt 2 introduce me to her mum but iv spoilt everi tin.Iv bint beggin her since she says we cant get 2geda back we can only be frndz.I luv my gf so much,cnt live without her.I want to marry her.Its d 1st time am cheating on her.Pls i need ur adive on wat to do nexto text me to wish me success when am writing exams.She doesnt even knw my birthday. Mst times when we have a little quarell she hardly apologise even when its her fault.Our relationship started having problemz cuz of money issues,i tried to explain tins 2 her dat tins were a little bit tough 4 me.She would then tell me wats d essence of me dating u,if u cant care 4 me. I noticed it she started hanging out with men nd guys. 2months ago i got to knw her 2 of elder sistas,they were veri friendly to me. We charted on fb nd 2go all d time.When she noticd it she started gettin jealous.I stoppd givin her attention.I didnt call her for 3weeks .She was very jealous nd depressd.I decided to call her because she had an exam dat period nd couldnt read cause she was always thinking of me nd feeling depressed.Afta dat i noticed she started giving me attention.She would always tell me she luvs me nd is missing me. We started loving like neva like b4. 2weeks ago she applied for a scholarship to Uk nd was successful. I was veri hapi for her but very sad dat she was leaving me behind.I texted her so many times to let her how i was feeling.Her attitude towards me changd,she was shouting at me,insultin,no respect.So i told her i'll stay away from her 4eva.It was a tough deciscion bt i had to do it. I try occupying myself by playing football manager nd chating on 2go. During chating on 2go wit her elda sista,i jokingly told her sista dat i was hanging out wit sum friendz dat evening nd askd her if she would cum she agreed.It wasnt quite up to 20mins,her snr sista call me nd told me she was close to my house,dat i should cum pick her at d bus stop.I pickd her nd we headed to a hotel where we were drinking nd eating.She told me my gf wasnt travelling to uk again cuz their was no money to send her their nd she has bin crying all day.She pleaded wit me to talk to my gf, We were at d hotel till 8pm when she asked me abt d hanging out wit my frndz i told her it was a joke,she was veri dissapointed nd told me dat she was abt travellin dat evening but couldnt get a bus so decided to attend the hangout so she would leave d next morning.She told me she cant go home dat night.So offered 2 pay 4 a hotel rum dat night she agreed only on 1 condition,dat i would stay with her till 11pm. I said ok. We got to d hotel rum nd were 2geda.It got to 11pm my gf started Sending mtn flash(i luv u),i cald her she told me she wasnt travelling again dat hope am happi nw.I told i wasnt intrested in her again.She pleaded wit me we should still b friendz,i told her i couldnt ans dat. In d hotel rum i told her elda sista dat i was late dat i wantd to leave.She pleaded with me she couldnt sleep there alone dat she was scared.I agreed 2 spend d night with her. 1 tin led to anoda nd we romancd all nite. Few days later my gf gt to knw abt it nd was heartbroken she told me she was abt 2 introduce me to her mum but iv spoilt everi tin.Iv bint beggin her since she says we cant get 2geda back we can only be frndz.I luv my gf so much,cnt live without her.I want to marry her.Its d 1st time am cheating on her.Pls i need ur adive on wat to do next
Re: I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2011
MUST YOU POST THIS SH>IT TWICE? ( angry)
Re: I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista by islamrules(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2011
The girl does not love you. She has nothing for you. She is only jealous and hate loosing you to another woman. I dont know why you are still after her.
Most/some ladies are like that, when you are with them they wont appreciate you. But when they sense you are into another lady, they become jealous and do everything possible to show you fake love. And, when you break up with the other girl, they resume back to their old behaviour. "She wants to introduce u to her mum ?" Its political, just to make you feel remorse and sad.

Oh boy, the choice is urs. Women are complex system. If you dont analyze them properly, you will always loose.

And one hint, they can fake love with u (Both sex does it)
Re: I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista by 190: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2011
This OP is Highly misinformed and terribly confused
Re: I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista by MMM2(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2011
Op
Clap 4 ur self angry
Re: I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista by Darwine(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2011
Find anoda gal and leave both sisters alone.
Re: I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista by Mynd44: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2011
Keep walking guy or pursue a future with the sister cos it seems she wants you
Re: I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista by Cullinane: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
all these kids sef.

(1)

In Love With An Heir.Is Love This Blind? / Ladies Can You Marry A Very Emotional And Sensitive Guy That Is Very Good? / Dating Someone With The Same Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.