Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo (18594 Views)

Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by LegacyB: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Bablo08:
And what gave you the assurance that without help of those that put him there he can succeed? Or is he going to win by ur (useless) assertions. You ppl don't even know what Nigeria political climate looks like anyway, we shall see what the outcome is going to be. But for once can we stop our distraction and focus on who's going to fixed this God forsaken hell from the grips of all this hawks that hold the nation to ransom and stop deciding on which puppet to install for once please?

Keep your quote save properly. By 31st of next month or so. I will tell you by what and whose authority I speak. I hope by then U might see and know the usefulness. It too early for your daily frustration, why not channel ur sadness elsewhere?
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Bablo08(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2022
obynzo:

It will shock you
no qualm bro cool
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by fash1966: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2022
May God help us in Nigeria.
Enough of all these 'politics statements'. We should pray that God allows His own candidate to emerge, a candidate having the fear of God and capable of delivering this NATION, NIGERIA.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Bablo08(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2022
LegacyB:

Keep your quote save properly. By 31st of next month or so. I will tell you by what and whose authority I speak. I hope by then U might see and know the usefulness. It too early for your daily frustration, why not channel ur sadness elsewhere?
Ha! Thank you for you advice LegacyB I will surely take to that
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Osinbajo 2023 for president

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by gabicon: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://independent.ng/apc-primaries-osinbajo-has-majority-of-party-members-on-his-side-ajulo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

The northern oligarchy don't want Tinubu, he can be too powerful to handle. Tinubu thinks he can break the ranks of the oligarchy by getting their Lieutenant's on his side, remember that was how Tinubu took out the southwest oligarchy. This election will be a true test of how strong Tinubu's political ideology is. Osinbajo seems to be the anointed candidate, with the oligarchy backing, I believe he is more dangerous than Tinubu, he has never been given absolute power before, we can't tell what he is capable of.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2022
deltaprincess:

Olodo!!

Tinubu has Kano, Lagos states at his disposal. He doesn't need Kaduna state.

It appears you are a very poor student of History. Tinubu never strikes until he has planned and strategize his path.

He singlehandedly defeated OBJ with all the Federal dictatorial might OBJ displayed. Now how much more a mere non-political VP with little or no experience in Politics.
I don't argue with women because it's a total waste of time
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by deltaprincess(f): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2022
Great2017:

That was when the people were with him. Can he single handedly defeat the presidency now? Fulanis are loyal to fulanis first before any other tribe.

How many Fulanis are contesting for Presidency?

Don't you reason that Fulanis would sympathize more with Tinubu than Osinbajo? As Tinubu being a Muslim?
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by deltaprincess(f): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't argue with women because it's a total waste of time

Just take a look at this relic....

No wonder you are destined to suffer and lack in Nigeria.
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2022
deltaprincess:

Just take a look at this relic....

No wonder you are destined to suffer and lack in Nigeria.
Coming from someone that bends down to pee?

No no no
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Joylove2324(f): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Charly68: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2022
We pray it is not going to be a cash and carry primary
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by slowice(m): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Nothing concern me with drowning party, make dem fight joor
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by MyMouth(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2022
obynzo:

E go soon shock una, i know Tinubu is warming up for SDP
Nothing shocks me anymore in politics! Even if I hear today that buhari has decamped to pdp, I won't be shocked
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Great2017: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2022
deltaprincess:

How many Fulanis are contesting for Presidency?

Don't you reason that Fulanis would sympathize more with Tinubu than Osinbajo? As Tinubu being a Muslim?

There is nothing like sympathy when it comes to Northern politics. It is their interest first before any other thing. Tinubu, you and I cannot change it.

There is also no difference between a southern christian and a southern Muslim in the eyes of the North. Tinubu's Islamic inclination therefore is of no value to Northern politics.

The fact that most yoruba traditional institutions are in support of Tinubu makes it even difficult for the North to rally round him. Rather, they will prefer a political orphan like Amaechi. This is the same reason they chose Obasanjo over Olu Falae in 1999.

The North doesn't joke with their strength - power
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by MedicH: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2022
richiemcgold:

Hey man, this post has nothing to do with Tinubu.
..the way you even spell the name shows you were so hasty to malign him here.

Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by LegacyB: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Bablo08:
Ha! Thank you for you advice LegacyB I will surely take to that
Thanks my friend.
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Udemzy05: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2022
It will be a big blow on APC if they ever decide to pick Tinubu.

Tinubu knows it won't be easy that's why he is using propaganda.
Flying around just to give that hardworking impression.

Ever wondered why Osibanjo moved his membership to Ogun state?
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Born2Breed(f): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Malory:
Dinubu has been rendered useless

Lolz. Na dindirinubu
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Banter1(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

From Osibetrayal statisticfool.
How is he a betrayer? Is it asiwaju that will come and steal our money in BULLION VAN you want? God will not let it happen. Its the turn of christians to become president. bleeped up generations of children.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu urchins will be relegated to their agbero infested slums in no time

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Joyce95: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2022
2023 for Osinbajo
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by okorogodwin4(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Tillubuu urchins and his shameless criminal vulture grillers will soon attack you
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Nifemi2512(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2022
drlateef:

It’s all a lie. We all saw the video. He gave his seat to Tinubu and promised yo work for his presidency. We all have one month to wait. Those who are delegates already know who to vote for, long before Oshinbajo came out with his intention.
why won't he give his seat to Tinubu when a 50M alert don sound for his account.
U guys need to look inedept.This is POLICTICS...and anything can happen!
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by gaskiyamagana: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Banter1:
How is he a betrayer? Is it asiwaju that will come and steal our money in BULLION VAN you want? God will not let it happen. Its the turn of christians to become president. bleeped up generations of children.
With the RCCG, Winners Chapel, and other Nigerians 13th lost by found Tribe of House of Israel 's votes , a bi
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by gaskiyamagana: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2022
Joyce95:
2023 for Osinbajo
As successor of Adeboye. Simple, sekana, kwai.
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by drlateef: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Nifemi2512:
why won't he give his seat to Tinubu when a 50M alert don sound for his account.
U guys need to look inedept.This is POLICTICS...and anything can happen!

Nonsense! How much is 50 million? At least 1000 indigenes of Kaduna can donate that, yet they won’t get the Governor’s seat. It was an honour given to him and for showing empathy, not the 50 million donated.
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by gaskiyamagana: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2022
gabicon:

The northern oligarchy don't want Tinubu, he can be too powerful to handle. Tinubu thinks he can break the ranks of the oligarchy by getting their Lieutenant's on his side, remember that was how Tinubu took out the southwest oligarchy. This election will be a true test of how strong Tinubu's political ideology is. Osinbajo seems to be the anointed candidate, with the oligarchy backing, I believe he is more dangerous than Tinubu, he has never been given absolute power before, we can't tell what he is capable of.
My brother, their sworn hatred for Christians, born to rule mentality couple with effects and fear of power shift will change everything to favour Atiku, if at all Buhari forced Osinbajo as APC Presidential candidate. Similar fate awaits Tinubu if he emerges as the presidential candidate.
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by Zeemam: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
The man is loved
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by maasoap(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Laughing. How did he do that? He's not a politician, he's neither loyal to his boss nor his godfather but only to his ambition. Such people can't go far in politics on their own.
Re: APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:
Osinbajo didn't declare until he saw the green light. Winning the primary is almost certain regardless of noise and bullying going around

Lol.
He declared a little too late. The report said that he was waiting for green light from Buhari but when he realised that it was getting late with no endorsement, he took his own fate in his own hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bawa: My Achievement As EFCC Chairman Is Increasing Naira Value Against Dollar / I Didn't Say "The Poor Don't Get It" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / FG Will Stabilise Price Of Rice By April-Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.