Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? (1555 Views)

Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. / SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Ugaboy: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2022
I've been a very strict and hard guy to her since we broke up, I didn't consider all attempt to make peace with me.

I love her with everything, she left to be with another guy when I left to University.

I tried possible best to bring her back when I realized...she snub, block and ignore everything about me...she had numerous failed relationship and try to return...I turned the hard guy now.

This week, she commented on my birthday pics on Facebook, I deleted her comments and dm her how her wishes is "empty"

Wishing me well again, and block every thing connecting us on social media... blacklisted my number, as tried today.

Got the news that her mother died hours ago, she is a nurse...and she has tried all best to give her the best treatment

I'm badly hurt, sad...her parents and siblings are family friends...my mum is unaware, she will cry profusely cus they are both friends.

I want to make myself available to this girl now, at least console all through.
But she has blocked me (blocking me isn't prob)

I called her junior Sis...to console her...cus we both very close also...she sounds unaware, I lock up.

How do I talk to her... what kind of words can I say to her. (With all my excesses towards her, this is over two years, she has been making attempt to make peace with me)
I felt, I need to make myself available for her now...she going through difficult time...

NL...leave being a SIMPle out of this pls.
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Kriss216: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2022
She's not your girl again. Sympathize with her like a sister and move on.

10 Likes

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Simp,beg her because your life depends on her.
The truth is women get the key to control us like mumu and we go dey always mumu for them. grin

5 Likes

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Onixlaz(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2022
The Two pple above me sha.
Anyways, just sympathize with her and move on. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Ugaboy: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Kriss216:
She's not your girl again. Sympathize with her like a sister and move on.

She wasnt my sister earlier.
Acting like one doesn't make any difference ok.

I believe you won't your let sister be, in sad moment

Simp,beg her because your life depends on her.
The truth is women get the key to control us like mumu and we go dey always mumu for them. grin

I'm not being control right now, I have no regrets over my attitude towards her.

Who ever she is with has never be my concern.
I've been focus than talking about women..if check my comments in this forum.

Leave SIMP out of this
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Goldbw122(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Ugaboy:
I've been a very strict and hard guy to her since we broke up, I didn't consider all attempt to make peace with me.

I love her with everything, she left to be with another guy when I left to University.

I tried possible best to bring her back when I realized...she snub, block and ignore everything about me...she had numerous failed relationship and try to return...I turned the hard guy now.

This week, she commented on my birthday pics on Facebook, I deleted her comments and dm her how her wishes is "empty"

Wishing me well again, and block every thing connecting us on social media... blacklisted my number, as tried today.

Got the news that her mother died hours ago, she is a nurse...and she has tried all best to give her the best treatment

I'm badly hurt, sad...her parents and siblings are family friends...my mum is unaware, she will cry profusely cus they are both friends.

I called her junior Sis...to console her...cus we both very close also...she sounds unaware, I lock up.

How do I talk to her... what kind of words can I say to her. (With all my excesses towards her, this is over two years, she has been making attempt to make peace with me)
I felt, I need to make myself available for her now...she going through difficult time...

Do yourself a great favour, leave that girl let her boyfriend do the consolidation

1 Like

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by SNEFF: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2022
send your regards to her anyway, and LEVEL UP thats the best revenge
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Ugaboy: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2022
SNEFF:
send your regards to her anyway, and LEVEL UP thats the best revenge

There is nothing to revenge bro..

Cus she owes me nothing now, when it's comes to love and romance....just need the right words to tell her.
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by EmzyT: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by KiNg0G: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Ugaboy:

I felt I need to make myself available to her..

WHAT BETTER WAY TO SIMP?

ALPHA FUCKCS, BETA BUCKS

MY Nigga you still a deep simp.... you want to be the one to console because she lost her parents. and call yourself a hard nigga who had learnt his lesson.

but when she needed a big dickc, she has another guy over to control her...

foolish son, your very sinpish..... go give her your shoulder to cry on.... just like every simp assz nigga would

2 Likes

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2022
All these UGA and Ezinifite boys no get sense at all....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2022
How can you have this much feelings, for a girl you claimed dumped you over 2 years ago to go fucck another hairy DICKson and you claim you are not a SIMP? Shut your Simping mouth. You are a bloody SIMP from the bottomless pit of hell and i hate you earnestly for that.

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by oilmane(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Ugaboy:

Your shakara don end? Send her an SMS and move on, you want her but same u they form hard man, who u day do?

1 Like

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by philosophie: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Op you're just looking for a cool way to do a foolish thing and that will only end up making her see the SISSY WHIMPY SIMPY part of you which you're trying so hard to hide. Just extend your condolence through any member of the family and keep pushing forward don't fall your hands after forming kingkong
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by gokesoye: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2022
Let's flip the coins.

God forbid, your mum was the one in the situation. Do you think she will even remember to send you condolence messages.

Women are ruthless when dealing with men.

1 Like

Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by N3wman: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Leave SIMP and ALPHA matter, she needs a friend now. If you can be that to her then you can hide your number to call her, it will go through or you can call her with another line.
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by imagrg(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2022
I have not read any good advice here. You young men commenting have had hard times with women, hence your unsavoury comments.

My Boy, since you said her late mother was a friend to your mother, this is the reason to pay her a personal visit to console her. She needs sympathy not love. But if perchance love penetrates rudely, drive your joystick into her and do the needful.
Perhaps she may eventually turn out to be your wife.
Remember, we all make mistakes sometimes.
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by LUAN1: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2022
No need to console her bro, has she don block you already, which means do you want to use to console her. It won't be wise for you to call her through her sister. Just Lock up bro,.be the hard man you claim ,.. you can tell he sorry if you eventually meet her on the road,..for now don't try to console her because she is not even the one to inform you about the incident.
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by GooodHardDick: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Oga, you're a bloody SIMP! angry

see the way that girl is just emotionally manipulating you anyhow. She blocked you and yet you're the one complaining on how to reach her. For 2 years I'm sure you've been praying and wishing for her to unblock you and then come back. What a SIMP man you are! Oga that Olosho has since moved on to explore other dicks, but you dey here dey kill yourself.

Alaye, stop all these emotionally weak talks. You better dump that girl and move on. Stop being a pussy ass Simp.
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by bashuayi(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
imagrg:
I have not read any good advice here. You young men commenting have had hard times with women, hence your unsavoury comments.

My Boy, since you said her late mother was a friend to your mother, this is the reason to pay her a personal visit to console her. She needs sympathy not love. But if perchance love penetrates rudely, drive your joystick into her and do the needful.

Op don't listen to this SIMP
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by GooodHardDick: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
imagrg:

[/s]

You are the most foolish SIMP alive!

You want to turn a hoe into a wife? Your SIMPSON stupidity is extra ordinary.

may God never allow us encounter a simp like you. You can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Ugaboy: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Oga, you're a bloody SIMP! angry

see the way that girl is just emotionally manipulating you anyhow. She blocked you and yet you're the one complaining on how to reach her. For 2 years I'm sure you've been praying and wishing for her to unblock you and then come back. What a SIMP man you are! Oga that Olosho has since moved on to explore other dicks, but you dey here dey kill yourself.

Alaye, stop all these emotionally weak talks. You better dump that girl and move on. Stop being a pussy ass Simp.

Baba this your SIMPson Analysis...is way too high.

I moved on for a long time man.
U didn't get the reason why she blocked me.
U still didn't get the point I've been rude to her...for 2years...cus i cant engaged the fact she left and trying to reunion.

All of u dey play strong and hard guys...all of u are just bunch of SIMPle men by nature.

SIMPle extremists... going to extent to create new account to hide your shame....and project your SIMPson topic just to earn front page sympathy and insult.

I do what I do...my crew know how I place women...I'm unapologetic, and give ill attention.

Check my time and reactions devoted to relationship topics is not equal all of u SIMPing above.

Is like saying I don't love money...but do everything to get money.

Surfing for simp topic and comments to validate your secret desire..

U know what...to measure up the existing preposition...you all are once or are instrument women has leverage on... control you just by charm or mental manipulation...u get it.

Just simple answer...who na dey throw SIMPson tatrum.
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by shepherd003: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
But if you don't sympathized what will happen?
Re: SIMP Situation: How Do I Talk To This Girl? by Premiumwriter: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Op are you looking for a way to mend broken fences and get back together with her

Or

You just want to console her and move on with your life?

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. / I Can Knack For 100hrs Straight. How Can I Apply Guinness Record? / My Dick Girth Increases And Decreases It Is Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.