Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. (1552 Views)

I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
This good girl came around my friends some months ago. I liked her instantly but I didn't tell her.
When she left, I felt I missed a chance to talk to her so I let it slide thinking I will not see her again.
Days later she came to see my friend again and we met. We talked at length, laugh and smiling at each other.
Then I collected her number and called her the next day. She answered and sounded so nice.
I usually call to ask how she's doing and how her day went. At a point, she knew I was into her ( even though I didn't say it) and she just ghosted me.
She stopped answering my calls, stopped replying my Facebook messages etc.
Why?
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by fman(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Maybe u rushed her.
Some girls don't like to rush into a relationship...
Give her time.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
fman:
Maybe u rushed her.
Some girls don't like to rush into a relationship...
Give her time.
Hmmm. I never thought of that.
Thanks man.
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Rosaline5000: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
This good girl came around my friends some months ago. I liked her instantly but I didn't tell her.
When she left, I felt I missed a chance to talk to her so I let it slide thinking I will not see her again.
Days later she came to see my friend again and we met. We talked at length, laugh and smiling at each other.
Then I collected her number and called her the next day. She answered and sounded so nice.
I usually call to ask how she's doing and how her day went. At a point, she knew I was into her ( even though I didn't say it) and she just ghosted me.
Why?
She is not a virgin and she knows you are looking for 18 years old virgin cry
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by romunu(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
She already knows what you will say, so no need of burning your credit, she wanted to hear something different, not all those, how was your day shit and have you eaten?
jeromestarks:
Why?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
romunu:
She already knows what you will say, so no need of burning your credit, she wanted to hear something different, not all those, how was your day shit and have you eaten?
Twas actually ' where do you see yourself in ten year?' kinda of question.
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rosaline5000:

She is not a virgin and she knows you are looking for 18 years old virgin cry
For me to say i am falling for a girl, you should know that she's a virgin and less than 25.
She's actually 24. And a virgin.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Rosaline5000: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

For me to say i am falling for a girl, you should know that she's a virgin and less than 25.
She's actually 24. And a virgin.
someone you just talk to for 5min, please calm down on the lies dude and she even blocked you.
See how pathetic you are, you keep saying you want virgins and let's say I believe you and she is a virgin ( which I definitely not believe lol) but see dude, a good virgin girl will never want someone like you.
Why will she center for less when she can get a rich, tall and handsome guy.
I am totally sure she must have seen you for your misogynistic ways and stop talking to you.
Bye and goodluck on your search for the perfect good girl with nothing to offer in return

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Drhassia: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Give her some time to think over the relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:

someone you just talk to for 5min, please calm down on the lies dude and she even blocked you.
See how pathetic you are, you keep saying you want virgins and let's say I believe you and she is a virgin ( which I definitely not believe lol) but see dude, a good virgin girl will never want someone like you.
Why will she center for less when she can get a rich, tall and handsome guy.
I am totally sure she must have seen you for your misogynistic ways and stop talking to you.
Bye and goodluck on your search for the perfect good girl with nothing to offer in return
Babe, relax. I am not a bad person.
Besides, she didn't block me. She was probably trying to be careful not to open her legs for a guy that will leave her like yours did.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Rosaline5000: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Babe, relax. I am not a bad person.
Besides, she didn't block me. She was probably trying to be careful not to open her legs for a guy that will leave her like yours did.
Lol sorry dear, she is just not into you, trust me you are not the prize you think you are.
No worry keep searching and please dont stalk that lady because you are re the type that will keep forcing her to be with you, telling her she doesn't have time anymore.
Soon she will be 25 and an evening newspaper cry cry cry
god she should take you for all your glory, afterall you are a man and therefore the ultimate prize
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Lol sorry dear, she is just not into you, trust me you are not the prize you think you are.
No worry keep searching and please dont stalk that lady because you are re the type that will keep forcing her to be with you, telling her she doesn't have time anymore.
Soon she will be 25 and an evening newspaper cry cry cry
god she should take you for all your glory, afterall you are a man and therefore the ultimate prize
She replied me this morning saying she will be coming over to see me.
Look at that. grin what is it that God can not do?
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Savedday: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Don't waste ur precious love on a 9ja girl. They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Announced3: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

I celebrate you.. this Rosaline is pained now ��

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Announced3:

I celebrate you.. this Rosaline is pained now ��
Hahaha. She's seriously pained probably because she regrets her playing runs with her pvssy.
I know a serious guy would have approached her when she was younger but because the guy was not very rich at that time or maybe she has another guy using iphone, she decided to go with the iphone guy and he fvcked her and dumped her. Now, she's praying to meet the first guy again so that he can pick up the messed up pvssy.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Rosaline5000: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Lol keep dreaming in your own fantasy.
I believe in YOU
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Rosaline5000: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hahaha. She's seriously pained probably because she regrets her playing runs with her pvssy.
I know a serious guy would have approached her when she was younger but because the guy was not very rich at that time or maybe she has another guy using iphone, she decided to go with him and he fvcked her and dumped her. Now, she's praying to meet the first guy again so that he can pick up the messed up pvssy.
Why will I be pained, I am not a 32 years old man with nothing to write home about but to bash women daily on the internet, lol keep dreaming of your perfect woman like you have something to offer her.
A worthless being like you crying on nairaland daily cheesy cheesy
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Savedday:
Don't waste ur precious love on a 9ja girl. They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
I always have this at the back of my mind brother.
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Why will I be pained, I am not a 32 years old man with nothing to write home about but to bash women daily on the internet, lol keep dreaming of your perfect woman like you have something to offer her.
A worthless being like you crying on nairaland daily cheesy cheesy
Yes. I felt worthless. I felt Frustrated and angry. But God came through for me. He did the most wonderous and most beautiful and most splendiferous thing in my life.
"I bin dey answer Dem yes sir but now na me Dem they answer yes sir" grin
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Lol keep dreaming in your own fantasy.
I believe in YOU
Wait girl. Why did you hate me so much. What did I ever do to you?
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Rosaline5000: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Wait girl. Why did you hate me so much. What did I ever do to you?
You are a pedophilia that's why, you spend all your time since years and years ago looking for small girls up and down.
You have been having girl trouble since 2017 and always with kids.
I hope one day karma gets you, dating an underage girl because of your obsession with Virgins.
I study a little psychology in school and from your old posts I can conclude that
1) you are a little insecure man without a job and nothing to your name
2) you have a small dicck, so you feel if you get a small inexperienced lady preferably a virgin, she wont have had any sexual experience so will take you for who you are and your wack performance will be all she knows because she hasn't had any other

3) in real life you can't even talk to real women, so you hide talking to little girls because with them you can feel confident.
4) you have probably molested some small girls growing up and I hope they catch you for good.

5) you grow up feeling like marriage is the ultimate prize for women and now you are seeing it's far from that and even if some ladies are desperate for marriage, you are not what they are looking for.

There is still more, I will write them later.
Below is another example of you molesting kids, you started staying that girl when she was just a kid cry

2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rosaline5000:

You are a pedophilia that's why, you spend all your time since years and years ago looking for small girls up and down.
You have been having girl trouble since 2017 and always with kids.
I hope one day karma gets you, dating an underage girl because of your obsession with Virgins.
I study a little psychology in school and from your old posts I can conclude that
1) you are a little insecure man without a job and nothing to your name
2) you have a small dicck, so you feel if you get a small inexperienced lady preferably a virgin, she wont have had any sexual experience so will take you for who you are and your wack performance will be all she knows because she hasn't had any other

3) in real life you can't even talk to real women, so you hide talking to little girls because with them you can feel confident.
4) you have probably molested some small girls growing up and I hope they catch you for good.

5) you grow up feeling like marriage is the ultimate prize for women and now you are seeing it's far from that and even if some ladies are desperate for marriage, you are not what they are looking for.

There is still more, I will write them later.
Below is another example of you molesting kids, you started staying that girl when she was just a kid cry
I love virgins because most women I have slept with are married women. One was even ready to leave her husband for me. All of them told me they didn't marry as a virgin so the urge for an experienceD man who can work their body is always in them.
I don't post about them because, well, they don't mean anything to me.

The one you post here isn't a crime; my religion permits dating a girl of 17 grin.
If your definition of experienced or real WOMAN is a woman who has been fvcked by several men,
a woman with clitoris like penis,
a woman who has committed abortion,
a woman who is 27 (and above) who doesn't have a husband,
a single mother or woman who is broken from inside, a woman who is looking for a foolish man's house to retire from wh0ring,

then yes! I don't want an " experienced woman".

I would prefer an inexperienced young virgin girl who would give me children who are completely mine and a home I can come back to happily after work than your kinda experienced woman.
Every sensible man would pick a virgin Young woman over an experienced woman.
Would you prefer a used (experienced ) car over a brand new one?

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by czarr(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:
Why?
Did she come to see you or your friend? Are you going behind your friend to talk to his girl? You don't have to tell her you love her before she senses it, she doesn't like you like that move on.
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by czarr(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

I love virgins because most women I have slept with are married women. One was even ready to leave her husband for me. All of them told me they didn't marry as a virgin so the urge for an experienceD man who can work their body is always in them.
I don't post about them because, well, they don't mean anything to me.

The one you post here isn't a crime; my religion permits dating a girl of 17 grin.
If your definition of experienced or really WOMAN is a woman who has been fvcked by several men,
a woman with clitoris like penis,
a woman who has committed abortion,
a woman who is 27 (and above) who doesn't have a husband,
a single mother or woman who is broken from inside, a woman who is looking for a foolish man's house to retire from wh0ring,

then yes! I don't want an " experienced woman".

I would prefer an inexperienced young virgin girl who would give me children who are completely mine and a home I can come back to happily after work than your kinda experienced woman.
Every sensible man would pick a virgin Young woman over an experienced woman.
Would you prefer a used (experienced ) car over a brand new one?
Don't mind that girl.... You are on the right path.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
Did she come to see you or your friend? Are you going behind your friend to talk to his girl? You don't have to tell her you love her before she senses it, she doesn't like you like that move on.
She came to see my friend (who already has a girlfriend). Her mum sent her to him (business issue, I guess). My friend sells phones and her mom has been saving for iphone 12. I don't quite get the whole story though.
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
czarr:
Don't mind that girl.... You are on the right path.
Thanks comrade.
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:
Why?
Probably trying to finalize things with her ex/ previous guy. Ur turn go reach wait.. but pray the hymen is still there because I know say u value that one wella grin
Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
killmods:

Probably trying to finalize things with her ex/ previous guy. Ur turn go reach wait.. but pray the hymen is still there because I know say u value that one wella grin
Once I enter see say hymen no dey, I go japa.
I go just look for one excuse for us to fight and breakup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Once I enter see say hymen no dey, I go japa.
I go just look for one excuse for us to fight and breakup
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by jeromestarks: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
killmods:

Lol grin grin
Na so o.
I have made a promise to myself that I will never pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony, take care of inlaws on a pvssy someone else fvcked in hotel with just two eggs and indomie.
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Na so o.
I have made a promise to myself that I will never pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony, take care of inlaws on a pvssy someone else fvcked in hotel with just two eggs and indomie.
God forbid!
Chai... Omor take am easy o grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Even Say I Love Her. by iamyungkhalifa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
killmods:

Chai... Omor take am easy o grin
i don read comment tired , omo una don colos before una start this thread . he be like say that mumu girl don finally shut her pussy too. guy gook that girl ooo and make you run am asap. any stoner for here because i dey see the full evidence o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue Waiting For Her / Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! / How Do I Handle Jealous And Envious People In My Workplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.