Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly (37183 Views)

A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? / Fully Remote IT Jobs @ N400k To N1.5m Available For Various Skill And Experience / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Raph82(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Afamsi:
Is your friend from Daura?
Meaning Daura people think and reason with their anus, you are a bad person.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Your friend is stupid

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
eddynaira125:

2 sure odd don send many people to village and exile, be careful, no odd is sure

cheesy grin

Why u dey tell am
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by ednut1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Its a govt job. They hope they will get into positions to chop one day. A disgraceful country
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babaken:
If you ask me I will tell you that your friend reason of paying that money is not because of 40k monthly salary but some undergrand business he hope to do in that company may God have mercy if stealing is not among.
E.g npf
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Samod1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hello
Thanks for this awesome information, I really appreciate this post.
If you want to learn how to make 50-100k online in a week kindly send me a direct message on WhatsApp through my signature below, you will be added to the free tutorial WhatsApp group immediately
Note: the tutorial is free, nobody will ask you for any tutorial fee in my WhatsApp group
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by integrity16(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Don't worry, it's Buhari's fault.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by MadamOk(f): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
This can only be government sector

I have a friend who pay 250 to secure government job but I don't know the pay rate

Mind you that 250 was not the first money he keep paying 100,150 and so
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by YINKS89(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
you guys are not asking the right question. Is it a government job
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by TruthSocial: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea

If it’s a government job, then no problem but if it’s not then it’s slavery and brain capacity deficiency
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by adeememman(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
All the posters above me shouting invest, for more than two weeks now we've been reading how people's investments were squandered on frivolities by suspected fraudsters parading themselves as investors. If the job is a full time job with promising career progression and safe retirement plans, that's an investment on its since its almost impossible to get such job without a long leg. Let's remember not everyone is equipped with necessary orientation to be an entrepreneur.
@Op, as an adult, if you think its good for you go for it, if you think you can invest that money and turn it to millions then face your business.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Kokaine(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
BanevsJoker:
If your friend has 400k to spare, why does he need a 50k job?
if I give you 400k, what will you invest in. He must have done some analysis. If its a government job and he has potentials of meeting clients for his personal hustle, why not? He may be able to put someone in his store he trust and go spend some time daily in the office and return to his hustle.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by seanwilliam(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
MartinsD12:

That's madness 400k you will invest in a business and make so much money what nonsense, I see you are joking, job of 50k that is not even assured the next month you might not finish one month sack might come, this is a total lie
lol nothing is sure in this life.
Infact with the current situation of the country and Economy, he has 70% chances of losing the 400k in business..
And I’m sure before he took such decision , he must have thought of it over and over again .
If the job is a federal job, I think he made the right decision .. besides there might be some benefits attached.

Let me tell you , drivers in some construction companies take small salary but the parole wey dem Dey do ehn , sometimes dem fit make their salary in a day self. So someone paying a million naira for such position might be termed stupid and he knows what he’s doing .

And pls don’t come here and preach moral , moral doesn’t put food to table ..
Moral can’t afford you affluence life. You might want to argue but the reality on ground is glaring ..

Btw, that’s not justification for doing bad , but the bitter true is, it’s what it’s.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by peeps4u: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
MartinsD12:

That's madness 400k you will invest in a business and make so much money what nonsense, I see you are joking, job of 50k that is not even assured the next month you might not finish one month sack might come, this is a total lie

Mention one business he will invest 400k and recoup his capital even in a year. Na peoppe like you dey invest in ponzi.

How much is 400k in present naija? Something that might even not be enough to secure and set up a shop.

Not that I support OP but that 400k will not do any good business that will yield anything better that then 50k he will get monthly for his New job

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by alizma: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
i reject slavery in my family line in Jesus name.

What a capital intensive business grin

8months to balance the capital grin grin grin
Calm down before you go reject success in your family. No reasonable person will pay such if there are no other side benefits. Don't be surprised that the said person maybe going home with 200k every month.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by hope4nigeria(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea
your friend will be a slave for 2years, because the actual salary is #25k while the other#25k will go for transport and other expenses
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by TheGift: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea

It is a foolish idea, except there is something more valuable that has been guaranteed Him under the terms of His employment.

What if they lay Him off in the 6th or 7th month. And even if He is employed for 12 months, between transport to and from work coupled with taxes on His salary, He still would not have made that 400k back, talk less of Profit.

Better if He had put that money in Money market fund and stayed at home sleeping and reading books on how not to make decisions in a state of desperation.

He has only succeeded in paying to enslave himself.,

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Fxwarrior: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by tfelicityk(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tomorrow you expected such person not to be corrupt and disobey the firm rules and regulations...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by royalfly(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:
Not your friend. It's you and that makes you a desperate dummi£ with no critical thinking capacity to make wealth or use your senses in a proper potentially positive inclination progressively...

undecided
You are just reasoning like a bandit grin

I need you to teach me how to make wealth.. you have any working idea?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by tmoneyu: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kazeem47:
Money wey him for use start business.Or make he use 100k or 50k play 2 sure odds grin

I swear
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by babaalagbo11(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
He's not penny wise and still pound foolish honestly... what if he's not able to work for 8months to recover his money? Money you can use to start business on your own and be your own boss
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by foreshore(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea

Na mumu dey worry am
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
freddie009:

Lol, calm down. This stuff was posted on Twitter yesterday so he/she isn't the original poster.
It is a good investment, is like investing 400k in a business and you get 12.5% ROI every month for the rest of your life which is going to increase with time.

One good thing about government jobs is he can do other business alongside it and access to loans(a good businessman/woman will utilize this very well).

A government job is the safest investment. See the bottle as half full not half empty.
If it's government job, is not that bad, I have seen someone that paid 500k for NCDC job. Some people are paying close to that for police recruitment. We all know that the salary is not the reasoning most people pay such amount to get the job but because of illegal money available in those jobs. May God help Nigeria.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Biggaboi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Maybe he get motive whose outcome far outweighs the salary.... grin
Either this or he was under a spell cos I can't find another reason to explain such a level of stupidity in this present economy! undecided
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by TheGift: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
peeps4u:

Mention one business he will invest 400k and recoup his capital even in a year. Na peoppe like you dey invest in ponzi.

How much is 400k in present naija? Something that might even not be enough to secure and set up a shop.

Not that I support OP but that 400k will not do any good business that will yield anything better that then 50k he will get monthly for his New job

What is the value of the 50k a month, investment does not depend on the amount of money but on ones ability to manage and grow it. I am a business Man, I run a business that requires millions to set up, I also have a business I started with 50k that I intend to convert to millions in at least 12 months if I push it right.

E.g If there is a virtual skill that is in high demand, which He has which or something He is passionate about and quickly learn online in say 3 months. He can invest 150k for a laptop and 15k a month for internet * 3 months that’s a total of 195k. He still has 205k to manage for that period and He doesn’t have to spend money on transport to go and work somewhere where He is not really learning a skill only to take home about 25k at the end of month.

Great things hardly come easy, you have to be ready to risk and sacrifice for it. Rather than just focus on what you can eat now and thinking small.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Card7: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
I find this very hard to believe.
Wait! You know you can go on LinkedIn right and easily just get a job?
Why would someone even pay to get paid?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Gryffindor: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:
I just want y'all to know I'm from ezinihite mbaise

Nwunne m!
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Gamesmart: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babaken:
If you ask me I will tell you that your friend reason of paying that money is not because of 40k monthly salary but some undergrand business he hope to do in that company may God have mercy if stealing is not among.

Business?

Stealing is "Business" in you vocabulary?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by BLIVESHEALTH: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
eddynaira125:

2 sure odd don send many people to village and exile, be careful, no odd is sure
God bless you all this funny things people dey take qm serious
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Jayslyder: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
rickpat:
that means he is going to work for nothing for 8months...I just hope he copes through that period

NIGERIA is a mean country... nobody send you...I just hope he didn't borrow the money sha...all the best to him

You're forgetting transport and other minor work related expenses
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Westtimeline: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kazeem47:
Money wey him for use start business.Or make he use 100k or 50k play 2 sure odds grin
I dey tell you. Carry city and liverpool straight win and win big. The guy mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.