Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly (37168 Views)

A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? / Fully Remote IT Jobs @ N400k To N1.5m Available For Various Skill And Experience / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by BigTableShaker(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:
Not your friend. It's you and that makes you a desperate dummi£ with no critical thinking capacity to make wealth or use your senses in a proper potentially positive inclination progressively...

undecided
You are just reasoning like a bandit grin

Bandit ko, Taliban ni.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by BigTableShaker(f): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babaken:
If you ask me I will tell you that your friend reason of paying that money is not because of 40k monthly salary but some undergrand business he hope to do in that company may God have mercy if stealing is not among.

salut!
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by SarutobiEky(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
its a foolish idea
excess foolish
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by izubext007: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Depending on the inflow of tips.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Venom11(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
freddie009:

Lol, calm down. This stuff was posted on Twitter yesterday so he/she isn't the original poster.
It is a good investment, is like investing 400k in a business and you get 12.5% ROI every month for the rest of your life which is going to increase with time.

One good thing about government jobs is he can do other business alongside it and access to loans(a good businessman/woman will utilize this very well).

A government job is the safest investment. See the bottle as half full not half empty.
Prove it.. No de lie abgiii
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Venom11(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
TruthSocial:

If it’s a government job, then no problem but if it’s not then it’s slavery and brain capacity deficiency
How is govt work... Not slavery.. Explain, y is ASUU on strike
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Mypeople2(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Blessedpalms:
Life is all about sacrifices.
If the job comes with regular promotion and pensionable, your friend made a good choice.

In actuality, it's not easy to get a job paying 40,000
My dear teaching jobs that they pay more than that are available .Person wey nor dey earn more than N50k a month is because he never red for the person
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Rodeoz(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

But why do i feel like the last 6 words dey cumbersome somehow. Abi na my eyes ni.
I think using the word ''potentially'' disrupted the sentence's potential smooth flow.

airminem:
Not your friend. It's you and that makes you a desperate dummi£ with no critical thinking capacity to make wealth or use your senses in a proper potentially positive inclination progressively...

undecided
You are just reasoning like a bandit grin
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Miracood2:
If you ask me, I think it's a good deal. That's if the Job is a government job.

Those telling him to invest the money, how many investment una don invest till date? And how much is the returns? undecided

It is just that the money paid is too much for the monthly salary
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by newconnectng: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wow this is really serious
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Bbbw: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ok
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by TruthSocial: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Venom11:

How is govt work... Not slavery.. Explain, y is ASUU on strike

So if I get a job with FRSC, is my job protected like that in a private company considering all of the perks that comes with it, access to loan and benefits you get on a daily.

Government work in Nigeria as I know it is quite flexible unlike private companies, what do they do in the government offices anyway.

It’s a no brainer to pay 400k for a 50k job with limited job protection, you can be laid off at any time and chances of promotion is very slim.

ASUU is a union on strike because government didn’t fulfill the agreement that was signed. If universities are self sufficient in Nigeria, there won’t a need for government funds.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by airminem(f): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
lasisi69:
na your left leg i go just blast wototowo with Boogyman's old KALA shocked shocked

Lol....

WTF MAN

Boogyman557

Lasisi69

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by jonnyjustcome22: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is it Federal or State job.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Gamesmart: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babaken:
Let me see how far you have help the youth your family before your ITK mentality tell you that everyone on nairaland are into criminality or shady business with your fuccked mentality that see all the youth as criminals or fraud guys.

Can you repeat this in English?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by beejay85: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea
"Egunje pass salary"- if u don't Gerrit, forget abourr it
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Babaken(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gamesmart:

Can you repeat this in English?
It seems like you have eye problem hope it didn't affect your brain.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Gamesmart: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Babaken:
It seems like you have eye problem hope it didn't affect your brain.

You have poor education and English grammar problems.

Can you see why you say criminal acts are a "business"?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Babaken(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Gamesmart:

You have poor education and English grammar problems.

Can you see why you say criminal acts are a "business"?

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by datamillionaire: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Your friend is a thief
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by sunboy(m): 3:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Your friend hired himself, your friend is a dummy. Could have started a business with that 400k or something.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by jay7(m): 5:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Heavensent01:

this is not a paper work, that was my first car when I look for Job for years and left with cheap salaries

350k will get u golf from a private user 50k to fix anything that might arise, so far you're not delivering for anyone, save 1k everyday for damages this will cover maintenance

nothing is impossible if you're positive and objective

Bro I understand you, but with the current price of cars in Nigeria, everyone is selling at high price now. At least one can still see a use one that is manageable at 450,000
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by blaze2121(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Before anyone can ascertain if it is a good idea, what are the benefits and incentives attached to the job beyond the 50k monthly pay?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Veeryeasy(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Your friend is a smart person
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Heavensent01(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2022
jay7:

Bro I understand you, but with the current price of cars in Nigeria, everyone is selling at high price now. At least one can still see a use one that is manageable at 450,000

that's true, things are cost but I'll rather add money to that 450k to get pencil light camry at 550-600k because of assurance

I can't get golf 3 at 400k sef, if I have to get Nigeria used golf 3 at 400k i won't have to spend upto 10k to fix things. a car with 350k that had normal engine is still cool, 50k can fix things there, golf maintenance is not costly, na car I used for a year, I fix my relay myself, the fan which is always the issue with mine

with 1.6 and 1.8 good engine you're good to go
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Olabode211: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2022
He/she must be an Apc member.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by IMO01: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Obas101:

Guy you are talking trash. I'm not talking about investing but daily buying and selling of crypto (usdt). Also its legit, if you want to learn DM me but come with your 100k

Guy i am intrested in learning this
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by TheGift: 5:42am On Apr 24, 2022
SHINJA:

What business can one start with millions that you are into pls

A co working hub, with lounges and conference rooms.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by jay7(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Heavensent01:

that's true, things are cost but I'll rather add money to that 450k to get pencil light camry at 550-600k because of assurance

I can't get golf 3 at 400k sef, if I have to get Nigeria used golf 3 at 400k i won't have to spend upto 10k to fix things. a car with 350k that had normal engine is still cool, 50k can fix things there, golf maintenance is not costly, na car I used for a year, I fix my relay myself, the fan which is always the issue with mine

with 1.6 and 1.8 good engine you're good to go

You are right sha, where is your location, make I come check out some cars to doubley huzzle or if you don't mind drop your Watsapp number.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Heavensent01(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
jay7:

You are right sha, where is your location, make I come check out some cars to doubley huzzle or if you don't mind drop your Watsapp number.

no problem
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Venom11(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
TruthSocial:

So if I get a job with FRSC, is my job protected like that in a private company considering all of the perks that comes with it, access to loan and benefits you get on a daily.

Government work in Nigeria as I know it is quite flexible unlike private companies, what do they do in the government offices anyway.

It’s a no brainer to pay 400k for a 50k job with limited job protection, you can be laid off at any time and chances of promotion is very slim.

ASUU is a union on strike because government didn’t fulfill the agreement that was signed. If universities are self sufficient in Nigeria, there won’t a need for government funds.

I agree it's a no Brainer... But I asked how is govt not a slavery and private.. Not what came with the servitude, cus looking around, in Nigeria, the so called govt workers are slaving too, you can't deny that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.