Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly (37173 Views)

A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? / Fully Remote IT Jobs @ N400k To N1.5m Available For Various Skill And Experience / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by ppogba: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
chiboycue:

Please how did your friend without a job get the sum of N400k in order to secure a N50k monthly pay job ?

Good reasonable question.

Perhaps maybe from esusu in anticipation of his " dream" job.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Victerica(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why should anyone, pay for a job?
That is a lazy mentality!
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by ppogba: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
NetValueFX:
Your friend is stupid

You may think he is stupid but from the level of corruption in this country, there are govt. jobs ( even in local govt) that will give him a massive return in a jiffy.

Ordinary sanitary inspector from the LG that inspects market omo, na pepper o.

Ordinary clerk to Secretary to the LG, na every Friday guy go dey raise vouchers.

Na where you waka reach for Naija, naim you know.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by meedoLock(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
And what if he was sacked few months to his employment?���
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Gamesmart: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babaken:
'IF stealing is not among' he's not guilty until proven.

And you think you just made sense?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Wisedove(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
MartinsD12:

That's madness 400k you will invest in a business and make so much money what nonsense, I see you are joking, job of 50k that is not even assured the next month you might not finish one month sack might come, this is a total lie
What business is he going to start with 400k and yield profit?
Don't tell me they are numerous please, just name one here let us know.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Mydazz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
I know someone that works as a court bailiff, earns about 50k monthly as salary about 5 years ago. Guess what, he makes minimum of 70k weekly from other runs on the same job, don't ask me if it's Legit
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by jclassiq(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:
Not your friend. It's you and that makes you a desperate dummi£ with no critical thinking capacity to make wealth or use your senses in a proper potentially positive inclination progressively...

undecided
You are just reasoning like a bandit grin
You dey mind these dumb people...
Once they hear government job... Their body go begin shake..
There is nothing in government job except to make you lazy,,, unless you are the hustling type.
Good luck to his friend shaa

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Babaken(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gamesmart:

And you think you just made sense?
No you make the sense.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by adedehinbo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:
Not your friend. It's you and that makes you a desperate dummi£ with no critical thinking capacity to make wealth or use your senses in a proper potentially positive inclination progressively...

undecided
400k is enough to start a lucrative business

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Gamesmart: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babaken:
No you make the sense.

Our country is in trouble when our education is teaching our "yoots" to see criminality as "business" and betting as "investments".

Some of you don't really know how fuccked you are and you are not intellectually competitive with the advanced world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Olam09(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea

E don kolo 400k wey em go take use start confirm business.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Princevirus(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
If you have asked him to use that money and invest in a business that will yield more than that in two months he and continuously for life he would have been claiming to be wise.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by hkidola00(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
TomShelby:

I’m sure you’ve not done business before in your life. That’s why you think 400k can start any reasonable business that will feed you
how wise are u...if not for the bandits infested north...I have people close to me that bring kuli kuli with 50k from niger state very cheap and resell later making 150k in market or neighbourhood...that's 100k gain....I wanted to start also before bandits scatter everything,u are not sure of delivery of ur goods from the north.....
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Jmichael1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ur frd is the real definition of a MUMU MAN
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by VIKTO83(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
If it's a job u will need to grow in levels and also enjoy pension benefits then it's good.
E.g. if he was starting at level 7 with such salary in a govt ministry, I'm sure in d next 10yrs if he knows his onion he will rise in cadre and 400k might possibly be his monthly salary especially if he's able to switch to a more paying ministry.
And I'm sure he didn't pay such amount to secure one private company pay. And even if he did, I'm sure in 8months time he must have relayed all if he borrowed d money.
Nigeria is tough so anyway u feel u can manage to get to d top pls do
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Testimony1988(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea
Does not make sense.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by prophetfire: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea
very fat foolishness
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
And he will surely Loot 400M at the end of the day grin grin cheesy
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Jmichael1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wisedove:

What business is he going to start with 400k and yield profit?
Don't tell me they are numerous please, just name one here let us know.

POS BUSINESS
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by VanTee20(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
BanevsJoker:
If your friend has 400k to spare, why does he need a 50k job?

He borrowed it.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Jmichael1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Exkandayee:
I just want y'all to know I'm from ezinihite mbaise

i guess u are new to nairaland,bcus u kip introducing urslf.....

i also want u to knw i'm 4rm ughelli......
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Babaken(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gamesmart:

Our country is in trouble when our education is teaching our "yoots" to see criminality as "business" and betting as "investments".

Some of you don't really know how fuccked you are and you are not intellectually competitive with the advanced world.
Let me see how far you have help the youth your family before your ITK mentality tell you that everyone on nairaland are into criminality or shady business with your fuccked mentality that see all the youth as criminals or fraud guys.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by alizma: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Babaken:
If you ask me I will tell you that your friend reason of paying that money is not because of 40k monthly salary but some undergrand business he hope to do in that company may God have mercy if stealing is not among.
I said the same thing but they think they know better.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by BoboKush(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
i reject slavery in my family line in Jesus name.

What a capital intensive business grin

8months to balance the capital grin grin grin

Excluding feeding n transport.... That a dumb move
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by nakaman: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:

undecided
kindly marry me, I need more wisdom in my dealings, I suspected that toogrin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by nakaman: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
TomShelby:

I’m sure you’ve not done business before in your life. That’s why you think 400k can start any reasonable business that will feed you
I started with 30k, am student, now I count in hundreds, awaiting nysc, I hope to save more with that, you just need to imagine it and work on it, I have not arrived yet, but I have bigger plans.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
If you invest that money in poultry business, you can be sure of getting 150,000 Naira profit every 6 weeks.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by 07kjb: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
If it's a federal job is a good idea, don't mind those people castigating u,I have seen what you saw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / PZ Cussons Test, January 2013 / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.