Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly (37186 Views)

A Job Of N50k Plus Transport Or N108k Without Transport? / Fully Remote IT Jobs @ N400k To N1.5m Available For Various Skill And Experience / Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by nakaman: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jmichael1:

i guess u are new to nairaland,bcus u kip introducing urslf.....

i also want u to knw i'm 4rm ughelli......
grin
Jmichael1:

i guess u are new to nairaland,bcus u kip introducing urslf.....

i also want u to knw i'm 4rm ughelli......
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Wisedove(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jmichael1:

POS BUSINESS
That's the only business i think is best for this economy now. How ever if it involves any other business that requires renting shops then that amount is just a waste because the probability of the business to fold up in the third year is very high
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Tradegood: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Maybe he get motive whose outcome far outweighs the salary.... grin

That animal has no idea that it is about to end in the pot, just look at how relaxed it is shocked
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Heavensent01(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
with that 400k I bought golf 3 from a civil servant 350k, fix it with 50k then I used his documents to hustle for 6months

I got my money within three months, sold the car after 1year to get pencil light camry

he used capital to buy slavery, he need psychological touching
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Bfly: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na wa o. Everyone is now joining them. What do you expect from someone who got a job of 50k with 400k? Or politician paying 100m to serve the masses? Na to steal go end am. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Kelvin3476: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
THAT GUY WILL BE COLLECTING SALARY WITHOUT GOING TO WORK. THE 50K JOB IS HIS SIDE HUSTLE
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by emmykk(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea

Your friend is a lama lama he invariably paid 8months of his salary to the person...if he had paid 50K is even way to much
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by freddie009(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
If it's government job, is not that bad, I have seen someone that paid 500k for NCDC job. Some people are paying close to that for police recruitment. We all know that the salary is not the reasoning most people pay such amount to get the job but because of illegal money available in those jobs. May God help Nigeria.

Exactly, lots of Nigerians aren't stealing because they haven't gotten the opportunity to.

Actually someone approached me for that NCDC job 200k. The link was such, because she works there, her husband does too, I didn't like the nature of the job it was before covid-19 kicked in.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by jay7(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Heavensent01:
with that 400k I bought golf 3 from a civil servant 350k, fix it with 50k then I used his documents to hustle for 6months
I got my money within three months, sold the car after 1year to get pencil light camry, he used capital to buy slavery, he need psychological touching

Bro the calculation is always easy on paper, till you find yourself in one. The Golf 3 you want to buy for 350,000 must definitely ask for repair often, again you are not the only driver looking for passengers, there are good and bad days, I am into the huzzle so I understand wellaa. God bless all huzzlers.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Newboss(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
He's way smarter than you. Long term thinking.

He's building a career. You're day dreaming. Continue.

With that career, after some years, he can get a job abroad and get permanent residence abroad. But you can't see that. You're thinking of business. Keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Teymanhenry(f): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
rickpat:
that means he is going to work for nothing for 8months...I just hope he copes through that period

NIGERIA is a mean country... nobody send you...I just hope he didn't borrow the money sha...all the best to him
He won't earn 50k forever right There's promotion and the Job could be a civil service job
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Xfemt(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:
Not your friend. It's you and that makes you a desperate dummi£ with no critical thinking capacity to make wealth or use your senses in a proper potentially positive inclination progressively...

undecided
You are just reasoning like a bandit grin
as In eh I just tire
400k wen go start you something and at same time you de look for better job

Las las na thief em go de thief for that place of work till them sack am

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Ogunsay: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
I guess there will be little little drop there dat his not telling us.
If not who does dat?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Heavensent01(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
jay7:

Bro the calculation is always easy on paper, till you find yourself in one. The Golf 3 you want to buy for 350,000 must definitely ask for repair often, again you are not the only driver looking for passengers, there are good and bad days, I am into the huzzle so I understand wellaa. God bless all huzzlers.

this is not a paper work, that was my first car when I look for Job for years and left with cheap salaries

350k will get u golf from a private user 50k to fix anything that might arise, so far you're not delivering for anyone, save 1k everyday for damages this will cover maintenance

nothing is impossible if you're positive and objective
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by richmanrichard: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:
Not your friend. It's you and that makes you a desperate dummi£ with no critical thinking capacity to make wealth or use your senses in a proper potentially positive inclination progressively...

undecided
you harsh but that's the truth.no mincing words!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by chiboycue: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
ppogba:

Good reasonable question.

Perhaps maybe from esusu in anticipation of his " dream" job.

Okay since he has N400,000 he could use the money to set up a small business like POS business instead of giving out the money inorder to secure a job
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Babaken(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
alizma:

I said the same thing but they think they know better.
Before he can pull out that amount to pay for 40k monthly job he most have gotten information of what's going on in the company.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by 6ixT8: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Zobo from the pit of Twitter. undecided
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Obas101(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Just because some of you people want to prove smartness, you will encourage people to invest in something they don't have prior knowledge about. OTC stocks carry significant risk. Most institutions (funds, banks, etc) won’t trade them, which means many times the liquidity is low. And they are the favorites of scammers who like to pump and dump, which means most investors will lose money.

There are plenty of opportunities to make money in legitimate stocks. And if you’re looking for leverage, consider margin trades or futures, but educate yourself first.

Guy you are talking trash. I'm not talking about investing but daily buying and selling of crypto (usdt). Also its legit, if you want to learn DM me but come with your 100k
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
You and your friend are both Nigeria problem, a job that you can be sacked at any freaking time angry
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by bankoleogundeji: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na juju be this
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by SHINJA: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
TheGift:

What is the value of the 50k a month, investment does not depend on the amount of money but on ones ability to manage and grow it. I am a business Man, I run a business that requires millions to set up, I also have a business I started with 50k that I intend to convert to millions in at least 12 months if I push it right.

E.g If there is a virtual skill that is in high demand, which He has which or something He is passionate about and quickly learn online in say 3 months. He can invest 150k for a laptop and 15k a month for internet * 3 months that’s a total of 195k. He still has 205k to manage for that period and He doesn’t have to spend money on transport to go and work somewhere where He is not really learning a skill only to take home about 25k at the end of month.

Great things hardly come easy, you have to be ready to risk and sacrifice for it. Rather than just focus on what you can eat now and thinking small.

What business can one start with millions that you are into pls
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Kokaine(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
BanevsJoker:

By your logic, 400k in hand isn't worth 50k in an office.
yes. In some cases.

If the salary is 50k and you go on field trips for instance weekly and you're paid 20k per day for each trip, and one field trip takes an average of 4 days, and again you go on a field trip at least three times a month. In a case like this, 400k is worth the position. NGOs do this.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Otogah: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Look! this sounds stupid but I think the Man knows what he is doing. Candidate of APC will be spending 100 million to just buy ticket and also spent more for campaign but their normal salary for a term may not be up to that. But they fighting to go
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Connected1: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Somehow no one sees anything wrong in him paying to secure a job.

I think the corruption has eaten deep into many Nigerians.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by ochiosa(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
If it's a federal or state government job is OK but I doubt if you can get federal or state job with that amount unless na your family member Wan help. 2 out station journey he Don get that moni back.
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Biafranodogwu55: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:

undecided
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by lasisi69(f): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
airminem:

undecided
na your left leg i go just blast wototowo with Boogyman's old KALA shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by pizzzy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
God forbid but what if dem sack am after 3 months
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Dshocker(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
absingle:
Is it a good idea

That 400k could turn him into a millionaire if he knows what he is doing
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by Godsprojectayo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Some people are very stupid in this country

50k a month is less than 2k a day

With an Okada of 400k, you would earn 5000 daily on delivery service or tranport ... Jumia, Konga , GIG all need delivery guys

Rent a 80k shop, get goods worth 300k and keep 20k, if you are business oriented you should make 50% profit weekly

The only justification your friend has is if he has access to bribe and tips in the company where he works

can I have your WhatsApp number boss?
Re: My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly by dammyco(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Kazeem47:
Money wey him for use start business.Or make he use 100k or 50k play 2 sure odds grin
2 sure ko 3 direct ni.
You don talk better thing for your first sentence before you spoil ham with your bet mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / Guardians Jobs (check Here For Tuesdays And Thursday Vacancies) / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.