Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims (7029 Views)

Some Ramadan Topics Of Importance / Hadith For Muslims / Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Nova1988(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Antiislaam:

And Muhammad was a Syrian rotted slave

facts!
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Nova1988:

you're changing the arguments, I thought you said Allah said we should kill all Jews and Christians? so why are you now changing it to friends? grin

I gave you Quran 5:51 to let you see the hatred that idol called allah has towards Christians and Jews as you are trying to package taqqiya for allah in other to defend him in Quran 9:5

Quran 9:5

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

So if the months the forbidden/sacred ended/passed , so fight/kill the sharers/takers of partners (with Allah) where/when you found them, and take/punish them and restrict/confine them and remain/be concerned and prepared/beset for them (in) every lookout/observatory , so if they repented, and kept up the prayers and gave/brought the charity/ purification , so free their way/path , that Allah (is) forgiving, merciful

Nova1988:

please define what you understand by an idol.

idol is a false god or an object that is adored or worshipped. An example of an idol is a rock that people pray to.

Your fellow Muslims agreed with me that muhammad's father was a pagan and an idol worshipper meanwhile his son (Muhammad) brought the god (allah) that was named after his pagan father called Abd allāh, imposed that god (allah) on you Muslims, the question is now If allah was not an idol, why is your god in Islam named after the pagan father of muhammad called Abd allāh?

ANSWER THAT QUESTION PLEASE!
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Nova1988:

facts!

Just answer my question on allah
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Nuisance!

So your holy Quran is now nuisance grin wow.. that's lovely wink keep it up good slave

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Antiislaam:

Do you hate reading where your quran says he died and resurrected??

Muhammad your messenger, rapist and womanizer was poisoned to death and he died like a poisonous mosque rat for disturbing the peace of society. That useless Arab man imposed an idol (allah) he inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh on you
The noise you always make on Islamic issue is not surprising simply because you are configured in the confused religion of which you as a Nigeria is an INFILTERATOR or POKE-NOSER.
1. " I was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel" Mathews 15:24
2. " ..... but go rather to the the lost sheep of House of Israel" Matthew 10:5-6.
3. ".......and sit on the Throne, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Luke 22:30.
4. ".....you (disciples) who have followed me will also sit on twelve throne judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:28.
Nigeria is not in any way among the twelve tribes of Israel to whom Jesus was:
a. Sent ( 1 & 2 above)
b. to judge, with his disciples on the Day of judgment (3 & 4 )
You worshipping sango accords you dignity as Nigerian practising Nigeria religion where your ancestors are not pokenoser or infiltrator .

That Jesus is bla-bla, in other verses in the Bible, to the whole world, but not to judge the whole world hereafter as explicitly stated above (1,2,3 & 4) is nothing but justification of the fact that Christianity is religion of Confusion accepted by the confused people like you disturbing us here.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Antiislaam:

Just answer my question on allah

Be educated today that Allah is not the same biblical God, Who at one time or the other behaved like:
1. SNAKE ' hissing ' Isiah 5:26, 7:18 Zechariah 10:18
2. Lion ' roaring '. Isiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

The noise you always make on Islamic issue is not surprising simply because you are configured in the confused religion of which you as a Nigeria is an INFILTERATOR or POKE-NOSER.
1. " I was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel" Mathews 15:24
2. " ..... but go rather to the the lost sheep of House of Israel" Matthew 10:5-6.
3. ".......and sit on the Throne, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Luke 22:30.
4. ".....you (disciples) who have followed me will also sit on twelve throne judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:28.
Nigeria is not in any way among the twelve tribes of Israel to whom Jesus was:
a. Sent ( 1 & 2 above)
b. to judge, with his disciples on the Day of judgment (3 & 4 )
You worshipping sango accords you dignity as Nigerian practising Nigeria religion where your ancestors are not pokenoser or infiltrator .

That Jesus is bla-bla, in other verses in the Bible, to the whole world, but not to judge the whole world hereafter as explicitly stated above (1,2,3 & 4) is nothing but justification of the fact that Christianity is religion of Confusion accepted by the confused people like you disturbing us here.

Be bold enough to answer these following questions:

1. Aside Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia Muhammad fought Jihad, name any other city or country he visited while alive

2. Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

WHO IS SPEAKING IN QURAN 19:33?

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

NB: Choose the best answer from the options given, No super story.

3. Quran 9:5

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

So if the months the forbidden/sacred ended/passed , so fight/kill the sharers/takers of partners (with Allah) where/when you found them, and take/punish them and restrict/confine them and remain/be concerned and prepared/beset for them (in) every lookout/observatory , so if they repented, and kept up the prayers and gave/brought the charity/ purification , so free their way/path , that Allah (is) forgiving, merciful

idol is a false god or an object that is adored or worshipped. An example of an idol is a rock that people pray to.

Your fellow Muslims agreed with me that muhammad's father was a pagan and an idol worshipper meanwhile his son (Muhammad) brought the god (allah) that was named after his pagan father called Abd allāh, imposed that god (allah) on you Muslims, the question is now If allah was not an idol, why is your god in Islam named after the pagan father of muhammad called Abd allāh?

Take Note: Your Muhammad that was poisoned to death shall stand before Jesus Christ on the judgement day if you like kill yourself "na u sabi" JESUS CHRIST LIVES! That is our Joy as Christians
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Be educated today that Allah is not the same biblical God, Who at one time or the other behaved like:
1. SNAKE ' hissing ' Isiah 5:26, 7:18 Zechariah 10:18
2. Lion ' roaring '. Isiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30.

You are not the one to tell me that the idol (allah) muhammad inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh is NOT the same as my Jehovah. Pls help your second brother in answering the question I asked on why your Islamic god (allah) was named after Muhammad's pagan father called Abd allāh

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Antiislaam:

1. Aside Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia Muhammad fought Jihad, name any other city or country he visited while alive

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

3. Quran 9:5

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

Take Note: Your Muhammad that was poisoned to death shall stand before Jesus Christ on the judgement day if you like kill yourself "na u sabi" JESUS CHRIST LIVES! That is our Joy as Christians
Diversification of defense in the midst of no ANSWER.
1. Jesus was sent to you as member of lost sheep of twelve House of Israel?
2. You and other Nigerian Christians are among the twelve tribes Jesus and his disciples will be judging on the twelve thrones hereafter?
Simple and straight answer, 'NO' or 'Yes' with 'but'.
Your failure to reply in the format above shows level of your arrogance against your creator, Allah.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Antiislaam:

You are not the one to tell me that the idol (allah) muhammad inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh is NOT the same as my Jehovah. Pls help your second brother in answering the question I asked on why your Islamic god (allah) was named after Muhammad's pagan father called Abd allāh
You talked about Allah as part of what you responded to , is it not hypocrisy for no respond to biblical Snake God and Lion God?
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

You talked about Allah as part of what you responded to , is it not hypocrisy for no respond to biblical Snake God and Lion God?

Can you come up with your references? as you can see, I always quote from your own Quran to back up my facts, emulate me by doing the same.

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

2. You and other Nigerian Christians are among the twelve tribes Jesus and his disciples will be judging on the twelve thrones hereafter?
Your failure to reply in the format above shows level of your arrogance against your creator, Allah.

Answers:

1. Which one is "Jesus was sent to you as member of lost sheep of twelve House of Israel?"

Jesus Christ was sent to the lost sheep of Israel as read from the Bible but HE TOOK THE GOSPEL OUTSIDE ISRAEL, HE TOOK THE GOSPEL TO MANY NATIONS OF THE WORLD..

2. Nothing like twelve tribe Jesus and twelve thrones.. You can correct yourself but this is what Bible says about the twelve tribes of Israel

Luke 22:28-30

28. Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.

29. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

30. That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

NOW THAT I'VE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, WILL YOU TAKE YOUR TIME ANSWERING MY OWN QUESTIONS?

Antiislaam:

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

3. Idol is a false god or an object that is adored or worshipped. An example of an idol is a rock that people pray to.

Don't follow the suit of your fellow slaves of allah by looking for an escaping route to run 4-40 by avoiding answering my questions. Thank you
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
gaskiyamagana so that simplest questions hard for allah to answer through you abi grin you don activate Airplane mode as usual
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Antiislaam:

Answers:

1. Which one is "Jesus was sent to you as member of lost sheep of twelve House of Israel?"

Jesus Christ was sent to the lost sheep of Israel as read from the Bible but HE TOOK THE GOSPEL OUTSIDE ISRAEL, HE TOOK THE GOSPEL TO MANY NATIONS OF THE WORLD..

2. Nothing like twelve tribe Jesus and twelve thrones.. You can correct yourself but this is what Bible says about the twelve tribes of Israel

Luke 22:28-30

30. That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

NOW THAT I'VE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION, WILL YOU TAKE YOUR TIME ANSWERING MY OWN QUESTIONS?

Don't follow the suit of your fellow slaves of allah by looking for an escaping route to run 4-40 by avoiding answering my questions. Thank you

Your no. 1 above is wrong in the way.
1a. " Go therefore and make disciples of all nations... " Matthew 28:19. Contradicted by the same Mathew
1b "..... I say unto you, you will not have gone through all the town of Israel before Son of Man comes..." Matthew 10:23.
Mathew 10:23 is against itself and John 17:18 and Mark 16:15.
Your no. 2
"....... twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel"
Matthew 19:28. It was clear, check your Bible well.
Again, Matthew19:28 is against mathew 28:19, Mark16:15, John 17:18.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Your no. 1 above is wrong in the way.
1a. " Go therefore and make disciples of all nations... " Matthew 28:19. Contradicted by the same Mathew
1b "..... I say unto you, you will not have gone through all the town of Israel before Son of Man comes..." Matthew 10:23.
Mathew 10:23 is against itself and John 17:18 and Mark 16:15.
Your no. 2
"....... twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel"
Matthew 19:28. It was clear, check your Bible well.
Again, Matthew19:28 is against mathew 28:19, Mark16:15, John 17:18.

I understand your tactics, I am very sure you will never in your life attempt that my questions..

These are your questions

gaskiyamagana:

These are the answers to your questions. If to you these doesn't answereth your questions, that means you're already looking for an escaping Channel to run 4-40 by avoiding to answer my questions.

Antiislaam:

Answers:

1. Jesus Christ was sent to the lost sheep of Israel as read from the Bible but HE TOOK THE GOSPEL OUTSIDE ISRAEL, HE TOOK THE GOSPEL TO MANY NATIONS OF THE WORLD..

2. Luke 22:28-30 answer your no. 2 question

EVEN THE LEAGUE OF YOUR IMAMS, ALFAS, CHIEF IMAMS, SHEIKHS, etc will never answer these questions talkless of you ordinary "Omo Ile Kewu"

Antiislaam:

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

3. Idol is a false god or an object that is adored or worshipped. An example of an idol is a rock that people pray to.

Your fellow Muslims agreed with me that muhammad's father was a pagan and an idol worshipper meanwhile his son (Muhammad) brought the god (allah) that was named after his pagan father called Abd allāh, imposed that god (allah) on you Muslims, the question is If allah was not an idol, why is your god in Islam named after the pagan father of muhammad called Abd allāh?

STOP DODGING THESE QUESTIONS grin
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Antiislaam:

I understand your tactics, I am very sure you will never in your life attempt that my questions..

These are your questions

These are the answers to your questions. If to you these doesn't answereth your questions, that means you're already looking for an escaping Channel to run 4-40 by avoiding to answer my questions.

EVEN THE LEAGUE OF YOUR IMAMS, ALFAS, CHIEF IMAMS, SHEIKHS, etc will never answer these questions talkless of you ordinary "Omo Ile Kewu"

STOP DODGING THESE QUESTIONS grin

I am expecting your reply to my first aspect of response. Below is the reply to your second three (3) questions or issues.

1. Mission of Muhammad is for the whole world, Q34:28, Q7: 158. No verse(s) states otherwise like Jesus mission coverage as still being argued with you( Matthew 19:28, Luke 22:30 = Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:5-6, Matthew 10:23 in HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHTING with Matthew 28:19, John 17:18 and Mark 16:15.
Muhammad in Makkah sent his followers, because of persecution, to Abbysinia, present day Ethiopia. Later during his world mission he sent Islamic invitational messages to
a. Caesar of Rome
b. Kisra of Persia
c. Anu Shirwa Muqawas, Copt of Egypt
d. King of Al-Balqa in Syria.
As you and others hypocrites critics of Islam have not read this from authentic Islam history, you have read otherwise in the Christianized ones.

2. Allah inspired him miraculously as a toddler to say it in Q19:33. Hope,you are not a hypocrite of the fact that he introduced himself as SLAVE of Allah Q19:30 at the beginning of that encounter.

3. Illah / Allah was misconceptualized in the Jahiliyah period of Arabia. The name remains but the Conception and Understanding of it was corrected and Changed by the divine Mission, Light and Enlightenment through Muhammad.
You are are yet give me answer on animalism of snake ( Isiah 5:26, 7:18 and Zechariah 10:8 and ion (Isiah42:13, Jeremiah 25:30, as well as London barber, Isaiah7:20) of God in the Bible.
Be patient, l will teach you a lot about the fake mentality of Islam by Christians .
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

I am expecting your reply to my first aspect of response. Below is the reply to your second three (3) questions or issues.

What's your first aspect of Question or response I've not attended to?

gaskiyamagana:

1. Mission of Muhammad is for the whole world, Q34:28, Q7: 158. No verse(s) states otherwise like Jesus mission coverage as still being argued with you( Matthew 19:28, Luke 22:30 = Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:5-6, Matthew 10:23 in HEAVYWEIGHT FIGHTING with Matthew 28:19, John 17:18 and Mark 16:15.
Muhammad in Makkah sent his followers, because of persecution, to Abbysinia, present day Ethiopia. Later during his world mission he sent Islamic invitational messages to
a. Caesar of Rome
b. Kisra of Persia
c. Anu Shirwa Muqawas, Copt of Egypt
d. King of Al-Balqa in Syria.
As you and others hypocrites critics of Islam have not read this from authentic Islam history, you have read otherwise in the Christianized ones.

Bros pls be guided and follow the instructions.. The question says Aside Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia Muhammad fought Jihad, name any other city or country he visited while alive? The question once again says MUHAMMAD and NOT his followers

Click on the link to see by yourself, cities, countries, Nations Jesus Christ visited. Even here in Africa, Jesus Christ was in Egypt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament_places_associated_with_Jesus

gaskiyamagana:

2. Allah inspired him miraculously as a toddler to say it in Q19:33. Hope,you are not a hypocrite of the fact that he introduced himself as SLAVE of Allah Q19:30 at the beginning of that encounter.

What class are you, Can't you follow simple instructions?

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

I will ask you again; WHO IS SPEAKING IN QURAN 19:33?

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

gaskiyamagana:

3. Illah / Allah was misconceptualized in the Jahiliyah period of Arabia. The name remains but the Conception and Understanding of it was corrected and Changed by the divine Mission, Light and Enlightenment through Muhammad.
You are are yet give me answer on animalism of snake ( Isiah 5:26, 7:18 and Zechariah 10:8 and ion (Isiah42:13, Jeremiah 25:30, as well as London barber, Isaiah7:20) of God in the Bible.
Be patient, l will teach you a lot about the fake mentality of Islam by Christians .

I am not asking you for the origin of allah, the question before you is If allah was not an idol, why is your god in Islam named after the pagan father of muhammad called Abd allāh?

Afterall, Muhammad's father is in Hell Fire as you are aware of simply because he was a pagan and idol worshipper. Muhammad that brought Islam for you has his own god called allah which was named after his pagan father called Abd allāh.. So therefore, if your own god in Islam was not an idol, why was it named after the pagan father of muhammad?

Hope you knw that Muhammad's pagan father was the first person to be named after your Islamic god, allah?
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
@Antiislaam I love those questions, let us see how @gaskiyamagana will answer them. This is to tell them that Jesus Christ is not only for the lost sheep of Israel but for the whole world
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
AgentNairaland:
@Antiislaam I love those questions, let us see how @gaskiyamagana will answer them. This is to tell them that Jesus Christ is not only for the lost sheep of Israel but for the whole world
I have answered them in the last two responses. Your friend needs your assistance on the lost sheep of Israel that is now abracadarally found in Nigeria, when Jesus emphatically and categorically stated his mission city and people on EARTH, and whom he will judge in the HEAVEN for accepting or rejecting his message.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

I have answered them in the last two responses. Your friend needs your assistance on the lost sheep of Israel that is now abracadarally found in Nigeria, when Jesus emphatically and categorically stated his mission city and people on EARTH, and whom he will judge in the HEAVEN for accepting or rejecting his message.

You are a disgrace to Islam, the questions he asked you to do justice to are very simple and straight forward even with options.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
AgentNairaland:

You are a disgrace to Islam, the questions he asked you to do justice to are very simple and straight forward even with options.

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Abeg, wetin Jesus go do for Egypt?
How many of his disciples follow am?
Jesus come Nigeria or Oyo empire?

I also hear say him go England and Japan.
Pls. Validate am for me.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Antiislaam:

What's your first aspect of Question or response I've not attended to?

Bros pls be guided and follow the instructions.. The question says Aside Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia Muhammad fought Jihad, name any other city or country he visited while alive? The question once again says MUHAMMAD and NOT his followers

Click on the link to see by yourself, cities, countries, Nations Jesus Christ visited. Even here in Africa, Jesus Christ was in Egypt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament_places_associated_with_Jesus

What class are you, Can't you follow simple instructions?

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

I will ask you again; WHO IS SPEAKING IN QURAN 19:33?

A. Muhammad

B. Allah

C. Jesus

D. Gabriel

E. None of the above

I am not asking you for the origin of allah, the question before you is If allah was not an idol, why is your god in Islam named after the pagan father of muhammad called Abd allāh?

Afterall, Muhammad's father is in Hell Fire as you are aware of simply because he was a pagan and idol worshipper. Muhammad that brought Islam for you has his own god called allah which was named after his pagan father called Abd allāh.. So therefore, if your own god in Islam was not an idol, why was it named after the pagan father of muhammad?

Hope you knw that Muhammad's pagan father was the first person to be named after your Islamic god, allah?

Answers:
1. You have not attended to:
A. the surprise ignoramus and zero over hundred response of yours:
"Nothing like twelve tribes and twelve thrones"
To which I quoted :
" ..... Sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Mathew 19:28.
B. Roaring lion (Isiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30), hissing snake ( Isiah 5:26, 7:18 and Zachariah 10:cool and London barber ( Isiah 7:20) Biblical God.

2. Muhammad(saw) went out or did not go out of Makkah is what of concern to you if my response is unsatisfactory to you?
3. " Allah inspired him miraculously as a toddler to say it..." What class are you, failing to understand the pronoun 'him '
referred to Isa(asw)?
4. If the answer above is wrong, why not give the correct answer from the given options?
5. Give your answer, if mine on illah / Allah as a name for idol was miscoceptualized before the advent of Muhammad 's divine guidance and light.
6. None denial of universality of Muhammad 's message(Q34:28, Q7:158) as against disputation on Isa mission coverage, as argued above.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 3:27am On Apr 25, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Answers:
1. You have not attended to:
A. the surprise ignoramus and zero over hundred response of yours:
"Nothing like twelve tribes and twelve thrones"
To which I quoted :
" ..... Sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Mathew 19:28.
B. Roaring lion (Isiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30), hissing snake ( Isiah 5:26, 7:18 and Zachariah 10:cool and London barber ( Isiah 7:20) Biblical God.

2. Muhammad(saw) went out or did not go out of Makkah is what of concern to you if my response is unsatisfactory to you?
3. " Allah inspired him miraculously as a toddler to say it..." What class are you, failing to understand the pronoun 'him '
referred to Isa(asw)?
4. If the answer above is wrong, why not give the correct answer from the given options?
5. Give your answer, if mine on illah / Allah as a name for idol was miscoceptualized before the advent of Muhammad 's divine guidance and light.
6. None denial of universality of Muhammad 's message(Q34:28, Q7:158) as against disputation on Isa mission coverage, as argued above.

Let me reset your brain maybe you'll understand what I'm saying, all your tactics are very clear to me so don't give yourself unnecessary headache...

1. Where did you read it from that "Jesus was sent to you as member of lost sheep of twelve House of Israel"?

2. Is it the league of alfas, imams, sheikhs that told you this, "You and other Nigerian Christians are among the twelve tribes Jesus" tell us where you get your twelve tribes Jesus grin

I put all your blunders on the right path as it ought to be but still you are arguing blindly by disgracing yourself and islam at large..

If to answer my questions at this time of your 1-0-1 fasting in which I'm expecting you to be adequately equipped is the problem, rather than displaying the level of your ignorance here by disgracing allah and it religion Islam, I will advice you to use the exit doors. Thank you

You jumped into the discussion between Nov.a1988 and I with the hope that you'll rescue that your slave brother from the religion of allah but the level of your own ignoramus is as bad as a 53yr old grandfather chasing after a 6yr old teenage girl for marriage
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 3:35am On Apr 25, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Abeg, wetin Jesus go do for Egypt?
How many of his disciples follow am?
Jesus come Nigeria or Oyo empire?

You saw the link? click on it "Eru allah" you will see wetin he go do for Egypt and tell us if Muhammad ever moved outside mecca and Medina while alive if truly he was sent to the world

mhmsadyq:

I also hear say him go England and Japan.
Pls. Validate am for me.

Are you fighting with your alfa or chief imam kwo? You will tell your chief imam that brainwashed you to validate that for you
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 3:38am On Apr 25, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

I won't be surprise if you are lying because your paedophile messenger teach Muslims to lie to spread islam grin
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 3:43am On Apr 25, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Thank you... but that questions hard for allah to answer through them
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Antiislaam:

You saw the link? click on it "Eru allah" you will see wetin he go do for Egypt and tell us if Muhammad ever moved outside mecca and Medina while alive if truly he was sent to the world

I can't waste my data on a nonsense link about a Jesus in Egypt...

But on a second thought, could it be the reason why some people believe the bible Jesus was a myth which originated from Egypt?

Antiislaam:

oteneaaron:
[b]To begin our investigation into whether the story of Jesus is not real but just a myth, let us first learn about the Mythology of similar God-Men from antiquity.

We shall begin from ancient Egypt (in Northern AFRICA)

As we already know, ancient Egypt is the home of the world's oldest religion that were termed as the "mystery cults".

Please note that it was only after the Rosetta Stone was found in July 1799 that archeologists and scholars were finally able to decipher what was written in stone by the ancient Egyptians.

See - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_Stone

After translations were done, it was found out that on the walls of the temple of LUXOR in ancient Egypt, that the hieroglyphs spoke about a dying and resurecting God-man - and this was at the heart of the ancient Egyptian Mystery Religion.

And also by studying some ancient texts like the Egyptian Book of the Dead, we learn that it was a long held teaching in ancient Egypt, that each human had a spark of the divine deep inside them.

The goal of the mystery religion of ancient Egypt was in helping each adherent realize their own divinity, and to help them fully understand this, the mystery religion was dramatized as the myth of the God-man called HORUS.

HORUS was also known as IUSA or ISUSU and according to the ancient mysteries,

1. Horus was born of a Virgin called Meri

2. Like the “star in the east” of the Gospels, Sirius, the morning star in Egypt, heralded the birth of Horus.

3. Horus was baptized in the River Eridanus by a god figure named Anup the Baptizer, who was later beheaded.

4. Horus had no history between the ages of twelve and thirty.

5. Horus walked on water, cast out demons, and healed the sick.

6. Horus was crucified between two thieves, buried in a tomb, and resurrected. His personal epithet was Iusa (or Iusu), the “ever-becoming son” of Ptah, or the Father.

7. Horus has 12 disciples which represented the 12 signs of the Zodiac.

8. Horus was born in cave and 3 wise men/magi came to pay him homage...[/b]

[quote author=Antiislaam post=112249444]

oteneaaron:

[b]The Myth of Horus was written in STONE on the walls of the Temple of Luxor in ancient Egypt.

If you can find out when the temple of Luxor was built, then you can find out when the myths were first written.

That is why from the beginning, I gave a definition what a myth refers to in this context.

The basic teaching of the mystery religions was that there is a spark of the divine in every man.

These myths were dramatized as stories that showed how men too could become God's just like the God-man in the story of Horus.

This is the same message every other mystery religion was passing - the God-in-man

It was after the Nicean creed that modern Christianity now made the whole story LITERAL.

Which then put Jesus on a pedestal so high that it was literally difficult for anyone to become like him unless you were actually born perfect and of a virgin just like him.

That is why the early Gnostic Christians took it how it really was - a myth that dramatizes the divinity that is existent in EVERY MAN.
[/b]

[quote author=Antiislaam post=112249444]

22jumpstreet:

Christianity started as the worship of serapis in Egypt.
Some people still worshipped horus as the son, isis asthe mother and Osiris as the father. The serapis Cult was created by ptolomy the first. He was the first pharaoh of Greek decent...he wanted to unify the Greek belief and the Egyptians. He came up with serapis...which isbasically horus and apis combined to form one deity. Serapis had a man's head rather than the animal head the egptian gods had.

At the Council of Ephesus,in 430 BC. serapis became Jesus. The rest is history...

The jews still worship their God. With no associates, after 2000+ years. They still hold their ground..

For emphasis:
The jews still worship their God. With no associates, after 2000+ years. They still hold their ground..

Antiislaam:

Are you fighting with your alfa or chief imam kwo? You will tell your chief imam that brainwashed you to validate that for you

LOL!

What about Jesu Oyingbo; when Jesus came to Lagos!
This is very close to you.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I can't waste my data on a nonsense link about a Jesus in Egypt...

That is why you and your fellow Muslims are typical ignorant simply because you are not ready to learn

mhmsadyq:

But on a second thought, could it be the reason why some people believe the bible Jesus was a myth which originated from Egypt?

Who are the people, name them.. You guys will surely learn by fire by force
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
mhmsadyq:

For emphasis:

Is Jewish God different from Jehovah? Let me start with you from there
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
mhmsadyq:

LOL!

What about Jesu Oyingbo; when Jesus came to Lagos!
This is very close to you.

If you can surrender yourself for knowledge, you will gain many things from we Christians here on NL

There are many Jesus but our own is Jesus Christ of Nazareth you will never see anyone sharing this name "Jesus Christ" with my Lord unlike your god (allah) in Islam that was named after the pagan father of muhammad called Abd allāh which states allah as an idol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living To Die Or Dying To Live / The Virtue Of Patience In Islam / Ruling On Raping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.