Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims (7033 Views)

Some Ramadan Topics Of Importance / Hadith For Muslims / Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 7:41pm On May 16, 2022
RightChannel:

The above doesn't consign you for sure, I love this your question because this is what the authors of Quran are expecting from you for revealing Quran 10:94 that YOU SHOULD SEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE FROM CHRISTIANS. The authors of Quran sees you as clueless, illiterate, etc that is the main reason for that Quran verse.

I SO MUCH LOVE THAT QUESTION YOU ASKED, But will you answer ALL YOUR PENDING QUESTIONS I ASKED YOU FOR CLOSE TO TWO MONTHS AGO NOW?
2nd time:
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 1:19am On May 17, 2022
RightChannel:

The above doesn't consign you for sure, I love this your question because this is what the authors of Quran are expecting from you for revealing Quran 10:94 that YOU SHOULD SEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE FROM CHRISTIANS. The authors of Quran sees you as clueless, illiterate, etc that is the main reason for that Quran verse.

I SO MUCH LOVE THAT QUESTION YOU ASKED, But will you answer ALL YOUR PENDING QUESTIONS I ASKED YOU FOR CLOSE TO TWO MONTHS AGO NOW?

Using multiple names just as you are taught in Christianity (I.e multiple Bibles) to deceive, confuse and ultimately convince the gullible. You have entered this bus, it's either you alight on the road or you jump into the sea.
It is now the 31st time in one post and 2nd in this name. I will continue to serial the number of times I asked you in your deceitful posting names.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 1:26am On May 17, 2022
mhmsadyq:

WOW!

Another diversion!!!
He is used to that. From my engagement with him. I have discovered that Diversion to dodge, discourage and defend is part and parcel of their courses every semester in their Bible Colleges.

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:59am On May 17, 2022
If I should answer your question will you answer all my pending questions? Let's make it a deal

gaskiyamagana:

Using multiple names just as you are taught in Christianity (I.e multiple Bibles) to deceive, confuse and ultimately convince the gullible. You have entered this bus, it's either you alight on the road or you jump into the sea.
It is now the 31st time in one post and 2nd in this name. I will continue to serial the number of times I asked you in your deceitful posting names.

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 7:00am On May 17, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

2nd time:
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?

I like your question but if I should answer it will you answer all my questions you've been avoiding since?
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 9:48am On May 17, 2022
Using multiple names cheesy your senior man representing islam here also took me for another Christian's brother. I don't blame you guys for that, I will blame confusion that is exposing your ignoramus

gaskiyamagana:

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

He is used to that. From my engagement with him. I have discovered that Diversion to dodge, discourage and defend is part and parcel of their courses every semester in their Bible Colleges.

He isn't even good with his bible, yet he wants to talk about the Islam and Qu'an.

Just learn to ignore him!
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 5:33pm On May 17, 2022
RightChannel:
Using multiple names cheesy your senior man representing islam here also took me for another Christian's brother. I don't blame you guys for that, I will blame confusion that is exposing your ignoramus

3rd time:
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 8:41pm On May 17, 2022
mhmsadyq:

He isn't even good with his bible, yet he wants to talk about the Islam and Qu'an.

Just learn to ignore him!

When I asked you to quote Psalm 83:18 using Ketab El-Hayat the Arabic version you came with, what was your reaction?

Your response was

mhmsadyq:

WOW!

Another diversion!!!

Just because I cornered you and I exposed your ignorant by doing justice to the question myself from the picture below.

You and your second gaskiyamagana that had been avoiding my question for months now don't even know what to say again but rather looking for all means to justify your ignoramus

I won't stop exposing the duo of you till you get sense. Your problems had been summarized in Quran 10:94, make this verse your watchword and at the end, you will laugh at last.

The unique name of my God is Jehovah while the unique name of your Islamic god is allah, the idol muhammad invented on you his slaves

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 9:02pm On May 17, 2022
The two of you are not up to one grin, well I understand all your tactics and logic. Nairaland has exposed you guys

gaskiyamagana:

3rd time:

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 9:33pm On May 17, 2022
RightChannel:
The two of you are not up to one grin, well I understand all your tactics and logic. Nairaland has exposed you guys

4th time:
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 9:47pm On May 17, 2022
RightChannel:

When I asked you to quote Psalm 83:18 using Ketab El-Hayat the Arabic version you came with, what was your reaction?

Your response was

Just because I cornered you and I exposed your ignorant by doing justice to the question myself from the picture below.

You and your second gaskiyamagana that had been avoiding my question for months now don't even know what to say again but rather looking for all means to justify your ignoramus

I won't stop exposing the duo of you till you get sense. Your problems had been summarized in Quran 10:94, make this verse your watchword and at the end, you will laugh at last.

The unique name of my God is Jehovah while the unique name of your Islamic god is allah, the idol muhammad invented on you his slaves

Lost sheep of Israel but found in Nigeria demonstrating lost mental on issues of no knowledge about.
Whether you like it or not, Allah is the creator with different names in different languages. According to Jews Allah, the creator is known as Jehovah, according to Ibo, He is Chineke. Names given to the creator in any given people is unique to them.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 12:45am On May 18, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Lost sheep of Israel but found in Nigeria demonstrating lost mental on issues of no knowledge about.
Whether you like it or not, Allah is the creator with different names in different languages. According to Jews Allah, the creator is known as Jehovah, according to Ibo, He is Chineke. Names given to the creator in any given people is unique to them.

The lost slaves of Saudi Arabia but found in Nigeria demonstrating lost mental on issues of no knowledge about as he fails woefully to obey Quran 10:94

Your allah has different names no doubt about that. One of his name is Al-makr THE BEST OF DECEIVERS

Your Islamic god allah share names with an idol but never will you see an idol bearing JEHOVAH.

All these are what the lost slaves and goats of Saudi Arabia but found in Nigeria needs to know
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 12:48am On May 18, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

4th time:
What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?

This best describe the lost slaves and goats of Saudi Arabia but found in Nigeria

RightChannel:

The lost slaves of Saudi Arabia but found in Nigeria demonstrating lost mental on issues of no knowledge about as he fails woefully to obey Quran 10:94

Your allah has different names no doubt about that. One of his name is Al-makr THE BEST OF DECEIVERS

Your Islamic god allah share names with an idol but never will you see an idol bearing JEHOVAH.

All these are what the lost slaves and goats of Saudi Arabia but found in Nigeria needs to know
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 10:38pm On May 18, 2022
RightChannel:

This best describe the lost slaves and goats of Saudi Arabia but found in Nigeria

Lost sheep of the house of Israel is in the Bible, the above is not in the Quran.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 10:48pm On May 18, 2022
RightChannel:

"Al-makr THE BEST OF DECEIVERS" is from Hebrew or Latin?
jehovah is a name of an idol in India. All these lost sheep of Israel found in Nigeria needs to know.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 10:51pm On May 18, 2022
RightChannel:

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:35am On May 19, 2022
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=112963840][/quote]

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:41am On May 19, 2022
You've fully resumed back to your taqqiya, Al-makr the BEST OF DECEIVERS/CHEATERS one of the name of your allah is an Arabic word specially made for the idol muhammad packaged for you his slaves and tagged it as your god

Bring proof of Jehovah as the name of an idol in India

We will not stop exposing all these lost slaves of Mecca, Say no to taqqiya

gaskiyamagana:

"Al-makr THE BEST OF DECEIVERS" is from Hebrew or Latin?
jehovah is a name of an idol in India. All these lost sheep of Israel found in Nigeria needs to know.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:46am On May 19, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Lost sheep of the house of Israel is in the Bible, the above is not in the Quran.

So you want to denial been a slave muhammad and his god enslaved you from the ages past? We won't stop exposing all of you lost goats and slaves from Saudi Arabia till you are back to your senses

Remember muhammad in his last sermon after he was poisoned to death called you GOATS, should I still expose you on that? cheesy
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 1:19pm On May 19, 2022
RightChannel:
You've fully resumed back to your taqqiya, Al-makr the BEST OF DECEIVERS/CHEATERS one of the name of your allah is an Arabic word specially made for the idol muhammad packaged for you his slaves and tagged it as your god

Bring proof of Jehovah as the name of an idol in India

We will not stop exposing all these lost slaves of Mecca, Say no to taqqiya

Stop your madness. Bring proof of Al-makr, the best of deceivers/ cheaters from your chritianized book about Islam.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Stop your madness. Bring proof of Al-makr, the best of deceivers/ cheaters from your chritianized book about Islam.

Just forget about him.
He is a time waster.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 9:47pm On May 19, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

You will tell the author of Quran to stop that madness for disappointing you by revealing Allah as the best of deceivers and cheaters

Quran 8:30

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers

Transliteration: Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

Arabic: واذ يمكر بك الذين كفروا ليثبتوك او يقتلوك او يخرجوك ويمكرون ويمكر الله والله خير الماكرين

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 9:48pm On May 19, 2022
Time waster for disgracing you right? cheesy

mhmsadyq:

Just forget about him.
He is a time waster.

You never see anything
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 5:39am On May 20, 2022
[quote author=mhmsadyq post=112984352]

Just forget about
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 8:39am On May 20, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Just forget about him.
He is a time waster.

Answer the question your slavery brother ask you?
Confusion looming in your brother's skull grin

gaskiyamagana:

Hello, another lost sheep of Israel but found in Nigeria.
What is the religious affinity between a tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2022
RightChannel:

LOL!

Let your conscience continue torturing you!

I have since left you to yourself
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 11:21pm On May 20, 2022
RightChannel:

You will tell the author of Quran to stop that madness for disappointing you by revealing Allah as the best of deceivers and cheaters

Quran 8:30

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers

Transliteration: Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

Arabic: واذ يمكر بك الذين كفروا ليثبتوك او يقتلوك او يخرجوك ويمكرون ويمكر الله والله خير الماكرين

Your labour above is nothing short of :
1 - 0 = 10
2 × 2 = 22
'Allah is the Best of the plotters ' in the light of the above mathematics you have been brainwashed that Allah is the chief of the plotters against the Prophet(saw). Allah is the Best of the plotters means He has the Best Power to foil, futile the plot of the enemies against Muhammad(saw) and which He actually did. Levels of your slowpoke in 4 + 2= 42 made you said that Allah is the best of the schemers against his own prophet(saw).
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 11:28pm On May 20, 2022
RightChannel:

4th time:
The more you are unable to attempt answer to this question, the more it is clearer that you are a loser in this argument.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 11:35pm On May 20, 2022
mhmsadyq:

LOL!

Let your conscience continue torturing you!

I have since left you to yourself
The question is for him,not you. For me I will continue with him.
There is no answer to that question from him and another lost sheep I have been shepherding in the forum.

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

The question is for him,not you. For me I will continue with him.
There is no answer to that question from him and another lost sheep I have been shepherding in the forum.

I can see.

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:39am On May 21, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

4th time:
The more you are unable to attempt answer to this question, the more it is clearer that you are a loser in this argument.

mhmsadyq see the question your slavery brother want you to answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sources Of Barakah In Islam / Is Marriage In Islam Compulsory? / Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.