Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims (7030 Views)

Some Ramadan Topics Of Importance / Hadith For Muslims / Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:50am On May 07, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Mtcheeeeeeew,
Bible wey translation don damage finish, na im you dey qoute like say na better thing.

I also quoted the same Exodus 3:15 from an Arabic bible without the يَهْوَهْ lies.
See attached

The other nonsense don't deserve my reply.

This is another one, don't be frustrated

Psalm 83:18

مزامير ٨٣ : ١٨
١٨ وَيَعْلَمُوا أَنَّكَ اسْمُكَ يَهْوَهُ وَحْدَكَ الْعَلِيُّ عَلَى كُلِّ الأَرْضِ.

Can you see where Jehovah is written there in Arabic? If you need an Arabic teacher, I have one that is very sound in Arabic language

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2022
RightChannel:

Are you now been frustrated? Is this not Exodus 3:15 from the picture below? Anyways, The God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac never revealed himself as allah an idol Muhammad forced on you that has NO SON but has daughters Allat, Al-uzza, Al-Manat

I have made my point.

You can continue your parambulation without me.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:57am On May 07, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Mtcheeeeeeew,

The other nonsense don't deserve my reply.

It won't deserve your reply just because your ignorance was exposed
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:58am On May 07, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I have made my point.

Hope you see this?

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 12:49pm On May 08, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I have made my point.

Quote Psalm 83:18 on this your Arabic version, I want to check something
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
RightChannel:

Your conscience still dey disturb you ba?

Oda!
First thing first...
Let's settle Exodus 3:15 first.

Oya explain both translations of the same verse; Exodus 3:15.

Why is the personal name of your god omitted from some translations, if your god actually called himself by that name?

Pls. Don't deflect the question.
It is a straight forward question.

Thanks you in anticipation.

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Oda!
First thing first...

Why is the personal name of your god omitted from some translations, if your god actually called himself by that name?

The question I asked you was written in English and not in Arabic or French. Here is the question again

RightChannel:

Let's see if personal name of God was revealed as Jehovah or Not

OR SHOULD I HELP YOU OUT?
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2022
RightChannel:

The question I asked you was written in English and not in Arabic or French. Here is the question again

Let's see if personal name of God was revealed as Jehovah or Not

OR SHOULD I HELP YOU OUT?

After all appeal!

Neither did i respond in Japanese or Hebrew

Again:

mhmsadyq:

Oda!
First thing first...

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 9:04pm On May 08, 2022
mhmsadyq:

After all appeal!

Neither did i respond in Japanese or Hebrew

Again:

Should we get you an English Teacher to explain this to you?

Quote Psalm 83:18 using the same Arabic version you used above, I want to check something
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 1:19am On May 09, 2022
RightChannel:

Should we get you an English Teacher to explain this to you?

Quote Psalm 83:18 using the same Arabic version you used above, I want to check something

Why not deal with your conscience or the bible translators.
I am non of both...

Ok.
See other English translations...

Where jehovah dey?

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 1:48am On May 09, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Why not deal with your conscience or the bible translators.
I am non of both...

Ok.
See other English translations...

Where jehovah dey?

I understand your pains, I will make sure I expose you.. Don't tell me this English is too hard for you to comprehend grin

See disgrace, is this English too hard or YOU NEED HELP? grin

English and Arabic texts according to your Imam are the same right?

I want you to woefully disgrace yourself and islam at large
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2022
RightChannel:

I understand your pains, I will make sure I expose you.. Don't tell me this English is too hard for you to comprehend grin

B[b]ible wey carry translation problems for head like gala.[/b]

Continue to console yourself with falsehood.

But, anytime you lie that the personal name of your god is yhwh we go ask you prove it from different bible translations.

Again

Where jehovah dey?

If you are not answering this question, don't bother mentioning me.

I don't have any more time to waste with you.
For real...

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 11:30pm On May 09, 2022
mhmsadyq:

But, anytime you lie that the personal name of your god is yhwh we go ask you prove it from different bible translations.

Again

Where jehovah dey?

For real...

Do you need English teacher to explain to you how to answer this question?

Use this same Arabic version by Ketab El-Hayat to qoute Psalm 83:18

Do you want me to exposed you?
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 10:34am On May 14, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Again

Where jehovah dey?

For real...

Next time don't come here and be saying rubbish, why avoiding that question? Ohh it expose your ignorant right? Do your research thoroughly before coming here displaying how ignorant you've been brainwashed with by your Islamic leaders
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2022
RightChannel:

Oga, stop disturbing my mention, if you have nothing new to say.

Since you have it why not post it and let's start another epispde so we can move on... afterall you brought Palm 83:18.

I have posted different english versions including arabic version of other verse without jehovah, why? If jehovah actually called himself by that name?

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2022
RightChannel:

Next time don't come here and be saying rubbish, why avoiding that question? Ohh it expose your ignorant right? Do your research thoroughly before coming here displaying how ignorant you've been brainwashed with by your Islamic leaders

Show us jehovah on these translations?

You can qoute the ones with jehovah.

You can't bully me!

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 11:29am On May 14, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Show us jehovah on these translations?

You can qoute the ones with jehovah.

You can't bully me!

WHY AVOIDING THIS QUESTION?

RightChannel:

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 11:40am On May 14, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Oga, stop disturbing my mention, if you have nothing new to say.

Since you have it why not post it and let's start another epispde so we can move on... afterall you brought Palm 83:18.

I have posted different english versions including arabic version of other verse without jehovah, why? If jehovah actually called himself by that name?

I want you to disgrace yourself by your ignorant. I thought you are adequately equipped but opposite is the case.

This is the answer to the question you are avoiding, I asked for Arabic translation but rather quoting English version from another version you didn't quoted initially just to suit your ignorant. grin

NEXT TIME PACKAGE YOURSELF WELL BEFORE DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANT HERE

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 11:52am On May 14, 2022
This is the funniest part though

mhmsadyq you have finally disgrace yourself grin

RightChannel:

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 11:53am On May 14, 2022
Allah needs Angel Gabriel to help him answering the question

Antiislaam:

Thank you... but that questions hard for allah to answer through them
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 11:54am On May 14, 2022
You are a disgrace to islam

mhmsadyq:

Abeg, wetin Jesus go do for Egypt?
How many of his disciples follow am?
Jesus come Nigeria or Oyo empire?

I also hear say him go England and Japan.
Pls. Validate am for me.

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2022
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=112245766][/quote]

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2022
RightChannel:

I want you to disgrace yourself by your ignorant. I thought you are adequately equipped but opposite is the case.

This is the answer to the question you are avoiding, I asked for Arabic translation but rather quoting English version from another version you didn't quoted initially just to suit your ignorant. grin

NEXT TIME PACKAGE YOURSELF WELL BEFORE DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANT HERE

Good.

I believe the disgrace is for your god who said that his personal name is jehovah yet many bibles don't have that name in them.

Now, this question is still begging for answer:

Why is the personal name of your god omitted from some translations, if your god actually called himself by that name jehovah?

What was the name or title of your god in Arabic before Muhammad?

Why is the bible in Arabic still using [b]اللهُ
as the name or title for their god.
[/b]

Reconcile the attached.

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 10:48am On May 15, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Good.

I believe the disgrace is for your god who said that his personal name is jehovah yet many bibles don't have that name in them.

You disgrace yourself through your ignorant, I asked for Arabic translation you're showing English translation. In your own primary school, Arabic and English texts sound alike right?

mhmsadyq:

Now, this question is still begging for answer:

Why is the personal name of your god omitted from some translations, if your god actually called himself by that name jehovah?

Why is the bible in Arabic still using [b]اللهُ
as the name or title for their god.
[/b]

Reconcile the attached.

How many times am I going to answer this your question? Is reading English texts haram in Islam?

Hubal (Arabic: هُبَل‎) was a god worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, notably by Quraysh at the Kaaba in Mecca. Muhammad's Allah is actually Hubal, i.e. the Baal of the Moabites.

The daughters of Hubal i.e. Allat, al-ʿUzza and Manat, the three female goddess of pre-Islamic Arabia, are mentioned in the Qur'an.

Hubal was originally the proper name of Allah in Makkah... Allah was always a proper name in the Arabic sources and not a common noun, Allah was the title used within each tribe in Pre-islamic Arabia to address tribal deity instead of its proper name and that Allah became the Islamic substitute for the name of any idol.

Hubal's known presence in the Kaʿbah, there is no polemic in the Qur'an against him. In other words, while the Qur'an railed against Allat, Manat, and al-ʿUzza, whom the pagan Arabs referred to as the "daughters of Allah", it stopped short of attacking the cult of Hubal.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2022
RightChannel:

You disgrace yourself through your ignorant, I asked for Arabic translation [/b]you're showing [b]English translation. In your own primary school, Arabic and English texts sound alike right?
The ignorant one is you who has being diverting question...

You can now see why i said earlier that your bible carry translation wahala for head like gala.

Ok, now that you have changed it to about translation,

Why are some arabic translation using jehovah and some do not, if actually jehovah is the personal name of your god?

Also, why are some English translation using jehovah and some do not, if actually jehovah is the personal name of your god?

I hope you won't beg the question with another diversion.

I remain focussed on getting an answer...

RightChannel:

How many times am I going to answer this your question? Is reading English texts haram in Islam?

Hubal (Arabic: هُبَل‎) was a god worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, notably by Quraysh at the Kaaba in Mecca. Muhammad's Allah is actually Hubal, i.e. the Baal of the Moabites.

The daughters of Hubal i.e. Allat, al-ʿUzza and Manat, the three female goddess of pre-Islamic Arabia, are mentioned in the Qur'an.

Hubal was originally the proper name of Allah in Makkah... Allah was always a proper name in the Arabic sources and not a common noun, Allah was the title used within each tribe in Pre-islamic Arabia to address tribal deity instead of its proper name and that Allah became the Islamic substitute for the name of any idol.

Hubal's known presence in the Kaʿbah, there is no polemic in the Qur'an against him. In other words, while the Qur'an railed against Allat, Manat, and al-ʿUzza, whom the pagan Arabs referred to as the "daughters of Allah", it stopped short of attacking the cult of Hubal.

Seems dis one know about Islam pass christianity wey him say him be.

Anyways, no be me ask you for the old story up there.

This are my questions, oga;

Why is the bible in Arabic still using اللهُ as the name or title for their god.

Na wetin i wan know be dat.

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 2:17pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=112821181][/quote]

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 3:18pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=112855971][/quote]

That is what you are good at, insultive when you are seriously pained. Family of paedophile prophet muhammad, rapist, thief, womanizer, warlord, that was killed like a useless rat disturbing the peace of the society
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
mhmsadyq:

ignorant one is you who has being diverting question...

You can now see why i said earlier that your bible carry translation wahala for head like gala.

Ok, now that you have changed it to about translation,

Why are some arabic translation using jehovah and some do not, if actually jehovah is the personal name of your god?

Also, why are some English translation using jehovah and some do not, if actually jehovah is the personal name of your god?

I hope you won't beg the question with another diversion.

I remain focussed on getting an answer...

Is this not the question you are avoiding to answer:

I asked for Arabic translation by Ketab El Hayat but rather you are quoting English version of KJV. DOES ARABIC VERSION BY KETAB EL HAYAT and English translation by KJV the same? You are the one that came up with Ketab El Hayat version and to give us the Arabic translation of it gives you big headache

We'll start sending you back to Primary 1, you are lacking behind as far as western education is consign. All you know is TO KILL AND BURN SOMEONE TO ASHES FOR INSULTING THAT MERE PROPHET OF YOURS CALLED MUHAMMAD WHO WAS POISONED TO DEATH

mhmsadyq:

Seems dis one know about Islam pass christianity wey him say him be.

Anyways, no be me ask you for the old story up there.

This are my questions, oga;

Why is the bible in Arabic still using اللهُ as the name or title for their god.

Na wetin i wan know be dat.

Do you have problem reading that small texts?

Answer to your question is there, don't be moribund just read

RightChannel:

DO YOU NEED ENGLISH TEACHER?

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2022
RightChannel:

I asked for Arabic translation by Ketab El Hayat but rather you are quoting English version of KJV. DOES ARABIC VERSION BY KETAB EL HAYAT and English translation by KJV the same? You are the one that came up with Ketab El Hayat version and to give us the Arabic translation of it gives you big headache

We'll start sending you back to Primary 1, you are lacking behind as far as western education is consign. All you know is TO KILL AND BURN SOMEONE TO ASHES FOR INSULTING THAT MERE PROPHET OF YOURS CALLED MUHAMMAD WHO WAS POISONED TO DEATH

WOW!

Another diversion!!!
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
mhmsadyq:

WOW!

Another diversion!!!

You said diversion, so tell me what I said in my last mention to you that I've not said before?

You will keep on exposing yourself with your ignorant
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 12:11am On May 16, 2022
RightChannel:

All of the above does not concern me. What concerned me and your colleagues have not answered is the question:

What is the religious affinity between a Christian in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 9:02am On May 16, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

All of the above does not concern me. What concerned me and your colleagues have not answered is the question:

What is the religious affinity between a Christian in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom the original Jesus was sent?

The above doesn't consign you for sure, I love this your question because this is what the authors of Quran are expecting from you for revealing Quran 10:94 that YOU SHOULD SEEK FOR KNOWLEDGE FROM CHRISTIANS. The authors of Quran sees you as clueless, illiterate, etc that is the main reason for that Quran verse.

I SO MUCH LOVE THAT QUESTION YOU ASKED, But will you answer ALL YOUR PENDING QUESTIONS I ASKED YOU FOR CLOSE TO TWO MONTHS AGO NOW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living To Die Or Dying To Live / The Virtue Of Patience In Islam / Ruling On Raping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.