Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims (7028 Views)

Some Ramadan Topics Of Importance / Hadith For Muslims / Is It Permissible For Muslims To Live In The Land Of The Kuffar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Ask him these questions which l have asked him, to which he is mentally unstable to give sensible answers.
1. Was it true that Jesus was sent only to the lost sheep of House of Israel?
2. How related was he and other Nigerian Christians to lost sheep of the house of Israel?
3. Why Nigerian Christians not among 12tribes of the House of Israel which Jesus and his disciples will be judging in the Heaven for accepting or rejecting his messages?
Since Friday he has been running madly without answer and l am ready for him till he stop being NUISANCE on the Muslim matter in NL.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

From your answer no. 1:
" ......but .... he took the gospel to many nations of the world "
If this is not a fallacy, then one or all of the bellow 4 is a classical problem of Christians which made you NUISANCE on Islamic issues.

1. Lies from the pit of hell.
2. Jesus contradicts himself.
3. Lie from Matthew
4. The Scribes who wrote Bible.

A. ".....go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" Matthew 10: 5-6.
B. " .....l say unto you, YOU WILL NOT HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THE TOWN OF ISRAEL BEFORE SON OF MAN COMES...." Matthew 10:23.
Compare quotations A & B with your above answer 1.

See, just a click will deliver you from this ignoramus displaying you are acting here.. If you need data to open the link, drop you mobile number I will transfer to you 1gb worth of data

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament_places_associated_with_Jesus

Can I get something like this that shown places Muhammad visited aside Mecca and Medina while alive with references

gaskiyamagana:

2. From your answer 2:
" Nothing like twelve tribes and twelve thrones...you can correct yourself...."
This is zero over a hundred. Your certificate and position in the church need to be revalidated. What you are arguing mental retardedly is written thus:
"....you (disciples) who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:28.
These are blunders to none but someone like you who :
1 + 1 = 11. or 2 × 2 = 22.

It is good as you corrected yourself here, NOTHING LIKE TWELVE TRIBE OF JESUS as you said earlier.. Just make sure to stone your chief imam to death for causing you great havoc beyond irreparable
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Antiislaam:

See, just a click will deliver you from this ignoramus displaying you are acting here.. If you need data to open the link, drop you mobile number I will transfer to you 1gb worth of data

Use 2mb from the 1gb to post "the jesus in Egypt link" here, make we see and know wetin him go do for Egypt.
LOL!
Why is this difficult for you?

Abi you self no wan waste your data on a nonsense link?

Antiislaam:

Can I get something like this that shown places Muhammad visited aside Mecca and Medina while alive with references

Muhammad didn't go to Egypt but his name is the loudest in Egypt today.

No be by Ajala!

Muhammad's name resonates virtually everywhere around the world today, including Yoruba land yet he never went beyond Macca and Medina.

As-Saf 61:9

هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُۥ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْمُشْرِكُونَ

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

Al-Fath 48:28

هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُۥ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِيدًا

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion. And Allah sufficeth as a Witness.

Salallahu Alaihim wa Sallam!

Antiislaam:

[b]Just make sure to stone your chief imam to death [/b]for causing you great havoc beyond irreparable

Na so your crucified god teach you?

Why you dey stick to the teachings of your crucified god.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 4:06am On Apr 27, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Use 2mb from the 1gb to post "the jesus in Egypt link" here, make we see and know wetin him go do for Egypt.
LOL!
Why is this difficult for you?

Abi you self no wan waste your data on a nonsense link?

You are still ignorantly fool asking this kind of a question.. Open the link I sent to you slave of allah, everything is there including why he was in Egypt, stop displaying the level of your ignorant here, this is a public forum where hundred of people are following and reading the conversations

mhmsadyq:

Muhammad didn't go to Egypt but his name is the loudest in Egypt today.

No be by Ajala!

Muhammad's name resonates virtually everywhere around the world today, including Yoruba land yet he never went beyond Macca and Medina.

As-Saf 61:9

هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُۥ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْمُشْرِكُونَ

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse.

Al-Fath 48:28

هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُۥ بِٱلْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ ٱلْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلدِّينِ كُلِّهِۦۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ شَهِيدًا

He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion. And Allah sufficeth as a Witness.

Salallahu Alaihim wa Sallam!

Na so your crucified god teach you?

Why you dey stick to the teachings of your crucified god.

Buhahahahaha you are now coming back to your senses.. So indirectly you agreed with me that allah's paedophile messenger that was poisoned to death only fought his jihad within Medinna and Mecca as he never stepped his leg outside Saudi Arabia but the league of your imams and alfas brainwashed you guys that he was been sent to the whole world..

If someone was sent to the world, he or she must have step his or her leg to atleast two different nations, such is not the case of Baby Aishat's husband. Tell the league of your imams and alfas to stop fooling you next time

I love this NL, we Christians on this forum will make sure that you slaves of allah get back to your senses.. Thank you
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 5:36am On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

You are still ignorantly fool asking this kind of a question.. Open the link I sent to you slave of allah, everything is there including why he was in Egypt, stop displaying the level of your ignorant here, this is a public forum where hundred of people are following and reading the conversations.

Ok.
I am done with this your jesus in Egypt of a thing.

Bursted!

LOL!

Antiislaam:

Buhahahahaha you are now coming back to your senses.. So indirectly you agreed with me that allah's paedophile messenger that was poisoned to death only fought his jihad within Medinna and Mecca as he never stepped his leg outside Saudi Arabia but the league of your imams and alfas brainwashed you guys that he was been sent to the whole world..

I rather believe a poisoned Messenger than a crucified god any day any time.

Al-A'raf 7:157

ٱلَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ ٱلرَّسُولَ ٱلنَّبِىَّ ٱلْأُمِّىَّ ٱلَّذِى يَجِدُونَهُۥ مَكْتُوبًا عِندَهُمْ فِى ٱلتَّوْرَىٰةِ وَٱلْإِنجِيلِ يَأْمُرُهُم بِٱلْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَىٰهُمْ عَنِ ٱلْمُنكَرِ وَيُحِلُّ لَهُمُ ٱلطَّيِّبَٰتِ وَيُحَرِّمُ عَلَيْهِمُ ٱلْخَبَٰٓئِثَ وَيَضَعُ عَنْهُمْ إِصْرَهُمْ وَٱلْأَغْلَٰلَ ٱلَّتِى كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِمْۚ فَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ بِهِۦ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَٱتَّبَعُوا۟ ٱلنُّورَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أُنزِلَ مَعَهُۥٓۙ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلْمُفْلِحُونَ

Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.

Sallalahu Alaihim wa Sallam.

Antiislaam:

If someone was sent to the world, he or she must have step his or her leg to atleast two different nations, such is not the case of Baby Aishat's husband. Tell the league of your imams and alfas to stop fooling you next time
Yes,
He should have also attended at least one UNGA meeting in New York.

Na Sense go kill you las las!
LOL!

Can you now prove that your crucified god was in Yoruba land for evangelism?

E bi say Egypt too far.

Antiislaam:

I love this NL, we Christians on this forum will make sure that you slaves of allah get back to your senses.. Thank you

Anything that will give you orgasm!
Na you talk your thing.

At-Taubah 9:32

يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِـُٔوا۟ نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفْوَٰهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى ٱللَّهُ إِلَّآ أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُۥ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْكَٰفِرُونَ

Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah disdaineth (aught) save that He shall perfect His light, however much the disbelievers are averse.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament_places_associated_with_Jesus

It is good as you corrected yourself here, NOTHING LIKE TWELVE TRIBE OF JESUS as you said earlier.. Just make sure to stone your chief imam to death for causing you great havoc beyond irreparable

I will answer you together with your reply to:

1 Biblical Christian's lion roaring God.
2 Biblical Christian's snake hissing God.
3. Biblical Christian's London Barber God.
This is the 5th time you have been dodging the above but very crazy about Allah, your provider and sustainer.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Continue to deceive those who don't know the level of your stubbornness. Is this first time l posed the issues of biblical snake / lion God in the last 24 hours ?
Anyway biblical:
1 . Christian SNAKE - Hissing God Isaiah 5:26, 7:18 and Zecharia 10:8
2.Christian LION - Roaring GOD lsiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30
3. Christian London Barber God Isiah 7:20

1. Let me expose you, where is God as snake from those chapters and verses you mentioned above? Must you still be lying at this time of your 1-0-1 fasting? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY and ISLAM AT LARGE for lying at this month of your paganism

Isaiah 5:26

He lifts up a banner for the distant nations, he whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Here they come, swiftly and speedily!

Isaiah 7:18

In that day the LORD will whistle for flies from the Nile delta in Egypt and for bees from the land of Assyria.

Zachariah 10:8

I will signal for them and gather them in. Surely I will redeem them; they will be as numerous as before.

2. The two chapters shows our Lord as mighty in battle, we don't need to fight for him as you slaves are fighting for allah that couldn't fight its own battle.. That is the meaning of those two chapters and verses you mentioned above

Isaiah 42:13

The LORD will march out like a champion, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.

Jeremiah 25:30

Now prophesy all these words against them and say to them: “’The LORD will roar from on high; he will thunder from his holy dwelling and roar mightily against his land. He will shout like those who tread the grapes, shout against all who live on the earth.

3. When you meet with the league of your alfas and imams, ask them to tell you more about Christian London god, they knows him well and they thereby brainwashed you by associating London god with my Jehovah..

Thank you slave of allah!
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

I will answer you together with your reply to:

1 Biblical Christian's lion roaring God.
2 Biblical Christian's snake hissing God.
3. Biblical Christian's London Barber God.
This is the 5th time you have been dodging the above but very crazy about Allah, your provider and sustainer.

Too many people mentioning me and I love to attend to all questions on my mentions..

You've been bursted here with this your taqqiya system of defending allah the idol muhammad inherited from his pagan father called Abd allāh

gaskiyamagana:

Continue to deceive those who don't know the level of your stubbornness. Is this first time l posed the issues of biblical snake / lion God in the last 24 hours ?
Anyway biblical:

1. Let me expose you, where is God as snake from those chapters and verses you mentioned above? Must you still be lying at this time of your 1-0-1 fasting? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY and ISLAM AT LARGE for lying at this month of your paganism

He lifts up a banner for the distant nations, he whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Here they come, swiftly and speedily!

In that day the LORD will whistle for flies from the Nile delta in Egypt and for bees from the land of Assyria.

I will signal for them and gather them in. Surely I will redeem them; they will be as numerous as before.

2. The two chapters shows our Lord as mighty in battle, we don't need to fight for him as you slaves are fighting for allah that couldn't fight its own battle.. That is the meaning of those two chapters and verses you mentioned above

The LORD will march out like a champion, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.

Now prophesy all these words against them and say to them: “’The LORD will roar from on high; he will thunder from his holy dwelling and roar mightily against his land. He will shout like those who tread the grapes, shout against all who live on the earth.

3. When you meet with the league of your alfas and imams, ask them to tell you more about Christian London god, they knows him well and they thereby brainwashed you by associating London god with my Jehovah..

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Ok.
I am done with this your jesus in Egypt of a thing.

Bursted!

LOL!

Hope you've click on the link? I am only helping you so as not to be brainwashed next time

mhmsadyq:

I rather believe a poisoned Messenger than a crucified god any day any time.

Al-A'raf 7:157

ٱلَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ ٱلرَّسُولَ ٱلنَّبِىَّ ٱلْأُمِّىَّ ٱلَّذِى يَجِدُونَهُۥ مَكْتُوبًا عِندَهُمْ فِى ٱلتَّوْرَىٰةِ وَٱلْإِنجِيلِ يَأْمُرُهُم بِٱلْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَىٰهُمْ عَنِ ٱلْمُنكَرِ وَيُحِلُّ لَهُمُ ٱلطَّيِّبَٰتِ وَيُحَرِّمُ عَلَيْهِمُ ٱلْخَبَٰٓئِثَ وَيَضَعُ عَنْهُمْ إِصْرَهُمْ وَٱلْأَغْلَٰلَ ٱلَّتِى كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِمْۚ فَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ بِهِۦ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَٱتَّبَعُوا۟ ٱلنُّورَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أُنزِلَ مَعَهُۥٓۙ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلْمُفْلِحُونَ

Those who follow the messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. Then those who believe in him, and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful.

Sallalahu Alaihim wa Sallam.

You must rather believe in him (Muhammad) that was sent to grave by one of his wives.

What really marvel me is that they abandoned Muhammad's dead body to be rotted for three days before been buried, they thought he also will resurrect like Jesus Christ as read from Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

mhmsadyq:

Yes,
He should have also attended at least one UNGA meeting in New York.

New York and Yorubaland did not exist then nau haba.. cheesy See tell the league of your imams and alfas to get you "Omo Ile Kewu" a History teacher that will help you guys carrier in the future grin

mhmsadyq:

Na Sense go kill you las las!
LOL!

Don't let ignorance kill you las las sogbo, that is why I'm here for you slaves on nairaland forum

mhmsadyq:

Can you now prove that your crucified god was in Yoruba land for evangelism?

Have you proven to me that your paedophile messenger that was poisoned to death was in Africa for jihad?

mhmsadyq:

E bi say Egypt too far.

Egypt not far, Egypt is here in Africa compare with Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia your late messenger muhammad fought jihad

mhmsadyq:

Anything that will give you orgasm!
Na you talk your thing.

At-Taubah 9:32

يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِـُٔوا۟ نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفْوَٰهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى ٱللَّهُ إِلَّآ أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُۥ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْكَٰفِرُونَ

Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah disdaineth (aught) save that He shall perfect His light, however much the disbelievers are averse.

Anything that has to do with Taqqiya for allah, Islam, muhammad and Quran, we don't want it here on NL
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

Hope you've click on the link? I am only helping you so as not to be brainwashed next time

You must rather believe in him (Muhammad) that was sent to grave by one of his wives.

What really marvel me is that they abandoned Muhammad's dead body to be rotted for three days before been buried, they thought he also will resurrect like Jesus Christ as read from Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive

New York and Yorubaland did not exist then nau haba.. cheesy See tell the league of your imams and alfas to get you "Omo Ile Kewu" a History teacher that will help you guys carrier in the future grin

Don't let ignorance kill you las las sogbo, that is why I'm here for you slaves on nairaland forum

Have you proven to me that your paedophile messenger that was poisoned to death was in Africa for jihad?

Egypt not far, Egypt is here in Africa compare with Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia your late messenger muhammad fought jihad

Anything that has to do with Taqqiya for allah, Islam, muhammad and Quran, we don't want it here on NL

Nothing worth wasting my response on...
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
mhmsadyq:

By now I'm very happy that you've gain a lot, the exit door is open for you..

Mass Alarm
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
mhmsadyq:

How far, how market? Omo Eru ti jakpa grin
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

allah's slave how market? you too don jakpa, oti juba eworo grin
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Antiislaam:

No response to a Nuisance!

When you are normal, i am here.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2022
mhmsadyq:

No response to a Nuisance!

When you are normal, i am here.

You've been frustrated already sorry ehn truth is bitter that's just it.. Anyways, take a glass cup of hot camel urine, you will surely be fine. grin
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 6:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Antiislaam:

allah's slave how market? you too don jakpa, oti juba eworo grin
Lost but found in Nigeria Israeli slave like you possessed nothing but stubbornness in twisting facts and blindness to the truth, which can not disturb me from correcting and inviting you to the pure, not adulterated religion of Abraham (asw).
I am identifying twisted words in your quotations.
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by gaskiyamagana: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Antiislaam:

Omo ale Israeli to sonu ti won ri ni Naijiria, ko le bo ninu takute yio .
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 6:21am On Apr 28, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Omo ale Israeli to sonu ti won ri ni Naijiria, ko le bo ninu takute yio .

Are you not "Eru allah"? So you hate been a slave? Come and finish what you started abeg.. ALL YOU LIES SHALL BE EXPOSED
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2022
allah is waiting for you..

gaskiyamagana:

Anyway biblical:

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Lost but found in Nigeria Israeli slave like you possessed nothing but stubbornness in twisting facts and blindness to the truth, which can not disturb me from correcting and inviting you to the pure, not adulterated religion of Abraham (asw).
I am identifying twisted words in your quotations.

Have you forgotten that allah is the manufacturer of slaves? My Lord and God never created me as a slave, abeg NO DIVERSION, finish what you started.. You've been bursted grin
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChanneI: 3:33pm On May 05, 2022
mhmsadyq AntiChristian this is Exodus 3:15 in Arabic

mhmsadyq:

AntiChristian:

If you want to argue next time, do it with facts

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2022
RightChanneI:

This is my fact;

Where jehovah/yhuh dey?

You can ask your pastor...

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2022
RightChanneI:

My questions;

Why does the bible still uses Allah for God in the christian bible?

What name were the Arab christians calling their god in arabic before Muhammad?
Pls. don't bring that yhuh crap here. I take Allah beg you!

You seem to be evading these questions.

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 5:52pm On May 06, 2022
mhmsadyq:

My questions;

Why does the bible still uses Allah for God in the christian bible?

You mean English Bible uses Allah?

mhmsadyq:

You seem to be evading these questions.

YHWH, Eli, JHWH, etc They never called Almighty God by allah
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2022
RightChannel:

You mean English Bible uses Allah?

Sorry,
I mean in Arabic.

RightChannel:

YHWH, Eli, JHWH, [/b]etc They never called Almighty God by allah

You know this isn't true!

Ok. Since you don't want to be honest.

[b]
Which god do the Arab christians call Allah?

You can see the attached...
John 3:16
Genesis 1: 1--8

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 9:00pm On May 06, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I mean in Arabic.

You are always confusing yourself, why?

mhmsadyq:

You know this isn't true!

Ok. Since you don't want to be honest.

You can see the attached...
John 3:16
Genesis 1: 1--8.

Muhammad that brought allah was the originator of allah in Arabic language which is different from the one in Arabic Bible but telling me that the allah in your quran is the same allah in Bible means Muhammad's allah has a son called Jesus Christ
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2022
RightChannel:

You are always confusing yourself, why?

Mr. Parambulator,
I sure say i no confused reach you wey no fit tell me the name of the christian god in Arabic for how many days now.

Abi you and google or your pastors dey quarrel?

RightChannel:

Muhammad that brought allah was the originator of allah in Arabic language which is different from the one in Arabic Bible but telling me that the allah in your quran is the same allah in Bible means Muhammad's allah has a son called Jesus Christ

LOL!
My belle oh, my head ooooooh...

This one bible don disappoint am.
Crucifiedgod don forsake am.
Allah don humble am
He becomes frustrated!

Make i attach another verse:
John 1:1--5
Qur'an 112: 1--4
You can disregard the historian!

Just stop the parambulation.

1 Like

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 10:53pm On May 06, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Mr. Parambulator,
I sure say i no confused reach you wey no fit tell me the name of the christian god in Arabic for how many days now.

Abi you and google or your pastors dey quarrel?

If you are not been confused, what is the meaning of this your response to what I told you? Is it allah that is hammering your head to be saying nonsense?

mhmsadyq:

Sorry,
I mean in Arabic.

To make yourself happy, you came up with this nonsense as allah inspired you

mhmsadyq:

LOL!
My belle oh, my head ooooooh...

This one bible don disappoint am.
Crucifiedgod don forsake am.
Allah don humble am
He becomes frustrated!

Make i attach another verse:
John 1:1--5
Qur'an 112: 1--4
You can disregard the historian!

Just stop the parambulation.

Who Bible disappointed? You asked where did Almighty God revealed himself as Jehovah, I gave you the Bible verse in English still you are not okay. I later gave you the Arabic translation of it from Arabic Bible but allah never let you see where يَهْوَهْ is written there, now tell me who did Bible disappointed? Bible is exposing your ignorance.

This was the question at first

mhmsadyq:

After exposing you again, you changed the question to

mhmsadyq:

Is that not confusion, may Jehovah deliver you from this bondage you put yourself
Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 6:11am On May 07, 2022
RightChannel:

Who Bible disappointed? You asked where did Almighty God revealed himself as Jehovah, I gave you the Bible verse in English still you are not okay. I later gave you the Arabic translation of it from Arabic Bible but allah never let you see where يَهْوَهْ is written there, now tell me who did Bible disappointed? Bible is exposing your ignorance.

Mtcheeeeeeew,
Bible wey translation don damage finish, na im you dey qoute like say na better thing.

I also quoted the same Exodus 3:15 from an Arabic bible without the يَهْوَهْ lies.
See attached

The other nonsense don't deserve my reply.

Re: Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims by RightChannel: 6:41am On May 07, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Mtcheeeeeeew,
Bible wey translation don damage finish, na im you dey qoute like say na better thing.

I also quoted the same Exodus 3:15 from an Arabic bible without the يَهْوَهْ lies.
See attached

The other nonsense don't deserve my reply.

Are you now been frustrated? Is this not Exodus 3:15 from the picture below? Anyways, The God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac never revealed himself as allah an idol Muhammad forced on you that has NO SON but has daughters Allat, Al-uzza, Al-Manat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living To Die Or Dying To Live / The Virtue Of Patience In Islam / Ruling On Raping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.